"Come on, lighten up. Have a whiff."

youtu.be/mvxUgKgb_tE?t=2093

>"Come on, lighten up. Have a whiff."
>V just takes the inhaler from a stranger and does drugs like it's no big deal

Nice to see CDPR encouraging drug use now. Fuck this shit, and fuck this sickdark garbage made for edgelords.

Attached: sickdark shit.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHFnc_eV4Lg
youtu.be/9jlP7TjeESI?t=242
cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Maelstrom
cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Wild_Things
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CP2077 is a degenerate hellscape. What did you expect?

its just a video game bro lol chill

>straightedge Yea Forumsrigins

Attached: 1398692452336.jpg (290x281, 23K)

Guess Geralt is a degenerate for drinking "potions" too?

>help my cyberpunk game is too punk!
jesus christ

Please don't give him (You)s or bumps. Let this be the last one.

This game reminds me of a traumatic experience that caused me to drop out of college.

Don't bully him user, he's a mormon. It doesn't know any better.

>Basic scanner scans objects to gather basic information and progress quest
>"Basic scanner 2 with upgrade: identifies structural weak points machines, vehicles.

Number 1 is the cyberpunk version of skyrim's clairvoyance and number 2 is just more generic video game crap unless actually targeting weak points is more than a damage bonus.

Deus Ex HR did it without blatantly encouraging drug use. This game feels like some creepy fucked up psa every time I see vids of it and it bothers me a lot. Where is the nice peaceful and thoughtful ambience that Blade Runner and Deus Ex HR had?

>beta getting mad at something that most normies do
It's probably just like weed or something. Nothing worth crying about unlike the blatant white genocide that's happening in the gaming community

I'm not a mormon, but I strongly dislike drug usage and edgy dark settings like this. When I saw the new trailer I started to have a little bit of hope due to it showing mostly daylight, but now it seems if anything this game is going to be total sickdark. If its this bad in the day, wtf will the night be like?

>I'm not a mormon, but I strongly dislike drug usage and edgy dark settings like this.
mormon

>probably just weed
>an option ingame where V can ask "what the fuck is this shit?"

Clearly it isn't just like weed. Plus people can lace weed with other drugs to make it worse, like crack or formaldehyde.

I told you people this game would end up some edgy tryhard shit. I bet there's tons of heavy rain, neon signs, and street lights too. Fuck this tryhard shit.

>formaldehyde
that escalated quickly

Oh, it's the sun fag again.

Fuck that. I wouldn't trust anything your standard commiefornian hands me, let alone one in an advanced cyberpunk setting where it could be some new dangerous drug they whipped up in their garage turned drug lab. Even then, you'd at least get knocked out as a side effect and wake up with no kidneys.

so play a square in your playthrough? im sure your character will have zero points in cool just like in real life

Thats just a cyberwape nigga

go back to your discord tranny

Saw a news story where some dumb kids smoked some formaldehyde and possibly some other shit. Made them go into a psychotic rage.

>im sure your character will have zero points in cool just like in real life
got 'em

Attached: 1391184009013.jpg (447x386, 164K)

>Nice to see CDPR encouraging drug use now
People use drugs everyday you buffoon. Not all of them are bad, you're just assuming the one he handed out is.
Do you know its half-life? Side effects? Addiction profile? No?
Well sounds like you need to shut the fuck up

Attached: 1548723543580.jpg (899x1268, 87K)

you leave my heritage out of this, we ignore you niggers.

Attached: truefaceofterror.png (245x289, 168K)

>Nice to see CDPR encouraging drug use now.
Yea it is, drugs are fucking great.

nothing is ever laced with formaldehyde

this is incorrect terminology for PCP

Square? You don't know what I've been trhough. When I was in college, one night I made the foolish mistake of staying out after dark on campus instead of going home. I went out of the computer lab and it was raining really hard, and I could see all the street lights and lights from the store signs around the area reflecting off the wet streets, and it made me feel odd. I was wandering and trying to figure out what to do, when some girl from my class offered to invite me to her dorm room and said we could study together. I was unsure but figured it should be ok and I could at least get some work done before trying to get home.

Well, we talked some and it seemed fine, then she offered me a drink, and I accepted it thinking it was no big deal, she gave me a can of Monster energy, the kind with coffee in it, to stay alert for studying. She then offered me weed, which being naive I figured I could try it since people always say its harmless. They were wrong, she must have laced it with something, because the room started spinning, my heart rate skyrocketed, and next thing I knew she was taking her shirt off and trying to slide my hand up her skirt(which was way too short and above her knees). I managed to barely fight her off and ran out of that building and ran home crying. I'll NEVER do drugs again.

>Accepting drugs from junkies ever

This is how really bad things happen to you.

fuck

>I strongly dislike drug usage
Let me guess, pharmaceutical drugs your doctor prescribed you for an illness are fin but a plant that your government made illegal is bad.
Little heads up for you faggot. More people die from pharma drugs than illegal drugs. In fact some drugs like cannibis has never caused a death, and LSD is litterally harmless, LITTERALLY no defects at all. Yet... Illegal.
If you had that opinion after trying every drug, I could understand but you are just a retard.
Kys

Not that I like that NPC meme, but this deserves an image. Some user help me out.

>at high school party
>everyone dancing and having a good time
>guy walks up to me
>"user, you want a hit of this?"
>never tried drugs before but wanted to fit in
>take a puff
>continue dancing and partying with my friends
>cute girl walks up to me
>"user, you look so cool with that joint. you want to go upstairs?"
>"s-sure, stacey"
>lose my virginity that night
>mfw drugs got me laid and nothing bad happened but Yea Forums is full of straightedge nerds that think taking one hit off marijuana will cause their palms to turn hairy and eyes fall out

Attached: 1550114652691.gif (840x488, 252K)

errr, you sure video games are for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=kHFnc_eV4Lg

Compare my experience
You sure that girl didn't rape you and you're repressing it?

>have level 3 wired reflexes installed
>accept hit of strange drugs from rando rocker boy poser
>I know the shits laced because the wires start screaming with fury and the paranoia starts whispering and the ptsd is telling me to do something terrible
And then inexplicably, everybody at that party died except me

Tfw you finally get to be the last paladin, cleansing the future of degenerate filth. I can't wait.

Attached: 1427947201916.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

wuss

are mormons even allowed to play videogames

>LSD
Yeah no thanks, I'd rather not take drugs created by the cia. Shrooms are where it's at.

LSDs creation vastly predates the CIA

>kill anyone that doesn't conform to my mormon ways
how long before religion destroys humanity

I am not a mormon, but wtf happened to videogames being FUN? Like Super Mario and stuff. Now it's this edgy sickdark shit.

I'm pretty sure you're just a troll, but let me give you some info you won't get anywhere else except from maybe a ballsy employer. Nobody gives a fuck about your trauma. You might get some sympathy here or there but no one outside of maybe your parents/kids/spouse is going to let it affect their daily lives. Just because you had a bad experience with drugs doesn't mean other people should stop using them or portraying them in media etc. Either you get over it or avoid it.

>Now it's this edgy sickdark shit
>Now

Attached: Blood.gif (800x600, 113K)

Would make for a cool game. Imagine getting the chance to make the futuristic streets of hollywood run red with the blood of communists and pedophiles.

I always hate DOOM and thankfully Doom was in the minority, now most games are like that now. Cinematic realistic games full of blood, gore, death, and drugs and sex.

BING
BING
WAHOOOOOO

Not every character in cyberpunk is a straight edge.

That's not Doom.

LOOK AT ALL OF THAT POLLUTION!

Attached: JUST.jpg (2160x1080, 761K)

No, just the professionals that put their goal ahead of cheap hedonistic thrills.

I miss old cyberpunk like Blade Runner, it didn't have all this edgy stuff in it, besides the rain night shit which I could at least try to deal with. I wish this game was more like Drive, that movie had great atmosphere and didn't feel like it was trying to be dark and edgy, it felt comfy.

Dum Dum did nothing wrong. He didn't deserve this.

Attached: goodnight.png (1920x1080, 840K)

I know you're shitposting but Blade Runner had prostitutes and sex selling everywhere, and that's before you get into the core of Blade Runner and just think about what they did to the android people and how fucked up that is.

drugs are pretty cool

>didn't feel like it was trying to be dark and edgy, it felt comfy.
The extreme gore and slasher homages weren't dark and edgy?

what happened buddy

be proud of your hertitage, mormons did NOT fuck around when they established utah as the hub for mormonism, they shot motherfuckers that fucked with them

I snorted angel dust and shot up the school.

>Blade Runner
>no edgy shit
So you never actually watched Blade Runner, right?
>Drive
>no edgy shit
Motherfucker did you not watch that movie?

This happened:

I did, it was somber and lonesome, but it felt very comfy though.

Dum Dum is based. I'd take drugs with him any day.

>Yea Forums for months
ITS NOT CYBERPUNK REEEEEEEE
>Yea Forums now
WTF DRUGS?????? BAD BAD?!!!?!!

Long story short is I took drugs and tried to impregnate my room mates feet by cumming in her sock draw.

You forgot to add See you later virgins.

>I did, it was somber and lonesome, but it felt very comfy though.
That's fine if you enjoy that particular mood, but Cyberpunk 2020 is a more vibrant setting.

>unless actually targeting weak points is more than a damage bonus
It does

The main plot of Blade Runner was literally about a robot prostitute, what the fuck.

>tfw have ADHD

The drugs you can get for it are pretty nice. Amphetamine faps are something else.

CDPR did this on purpose, they made the trailer in daylight knowing most people would be dumb and not notice the actual dark elements. I can see through their guise. This game is going to be full blown sickdark, I wouldn't be surprised if at night when it rains you see real nasty shit, like people being raped in alleys and underground cage matches between human beings and animals like bears and shit.

youtu.be/9jlP7TjeESI?t=242

This is the kind of sick shit eastern europeans like to make in their games btw, look at this.

>The same virgin made the same thread yesterday complaining with the same buzzwords

Lol fuck off kid no matter what you do the game wont bomb

Fuck off uggo no one cares what you have to say

>floating damage indicators

I hope there's a way to turn this off

Is this still the only gameplay shown so far?

>MY DYSTOPIAN FUTURE VIDEOGAME BETTER NOT HAVE NAUGHTY PEOPLE IN IT

I see why you're against drugs, you took too much plastic weed and melted your brain.

Yes the 48 minute video is still the only gameplay video we have

Was this possible in Witcher 3?

I hope there's real character freedom so I can just be Judge Dredd and put degenerates in their place.

You can't

Basically every piece of the HUD was able to be toggled in W3. I'd be very surprised if they didn't do it in this as well.

>I'm for drugs because I never got to experience them

Sucks to be ignorant like you. I'll never become and alcoholic, because I've seen it destroy my mother. I'll never get addicted to crack, because I was force fed ADD medication in my youth until I stopped liking amphetamines.

Lame.

based, I'd play that

guy who asked you here:

good story and nothing bad happened stop being a stupid ass bitch, you're probably rich

god i wish i could pull off a jacket like that without looking like a complete faggot

Attached: ahe4uq8dvg411.png (1560x1170, 1.56M)

>being straight-edge
>while using Yea Forums
I bet you've only been here for a month, and you have reddit open right now.

I'm going to assume you're black because of the way you speak. Just FYI.

you probably could user. they're called Bombers irl.

they're pretty easy to pull of, just make sure they fit well.

>shoot entire clip on guys face
>not dead
>no blood, but magical numbers do fly out

Shit is DoA if they won't include extensive mod support, the witcher 3 levels of "support" will not suffice to save this.

Also the levels seemed linear as fuck, and with removed classes in favor of "dynamic systems" aka be-everything-at-the-same-time, because choices are for chumps, this shit is going to get old real fast. And they haven't even announced their first delay yet.

Attached: 1545872699349.jpg (250x250, 19K)

>I bet you've only been here for a month
to be fair 3 weeks is the cutoff for "newfag" so anyone here longer that that is basically an old fag.

sjws clearly got to cdpr, becasue that woman is ugly as fuck and that guy has a soiboi beard

but his face is full of cybernetics, why would you expect him to die so easily?

You think it's going to be any different for the non augs? Every interaction in the game is going to be based on an unintuitive stat system. That's one of the downsides of rpg mechanics.

Enjoy your eternal hellfire

no wonder every time I relapse back into this site it seems worse than the time before. I miss when people used to lurk before posting.

quite the opposite really, but I will go into depth to explain to you how I made my conclusion: if your story is something worth dropping out of college over you probably did not have to work for that money or grant to get there

you

>I get all my opinions and behaviors from videogames
lol

That sounds likely.

Yeah no way are the consoles going to be able to handle any of this. FFS they were choking out with fucking FO4 and Anthem is literally bricking PS4 consoles and hard-crashing xboxes, fuck off with that "seamless" shit. It's not going to happen. This is going to get downgraded to hell, the thing is that they'll have to choose having the game look like minecraft of slap loading screens everywhere, and chances are that they'll go with loading screens like Anthem did. But hey, at lest you got those textures 4k with your 30fps.

Attached: 1551391559650.jpg (480x360, 34K)

>relapse
>le 4chin is lyk da drugz XDXDXD
cringe

>now
They've been encouraging drug use since expecting people to like any of their garbage games, because you have to be high as fuck to think they're good.

Gay.

Gotta stay hip with the people of youth.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

I've been stuck here for years. It's not that it's bad here. It's that everywhere else is so mindboggelingly retarded. You get banned for arguing with forum celebrities on any forum that isn't anonymous.

They'll re-release it on the PS5 as usual.

>sickdark garbage made for edgelords
That is literally the Cyberpunk genre, dude.
>I don't like this genre, fuck this genre, fuck the devs for making something in it
Why make threads about it, then? Fuck off and keep your hating to yourself, yeah?

>implying you won't have a choice
You've been watching people playing video games for far too long user, you should try playing some.

She's cute so she gets a pass

Why start a thread for a game you have no interest in beyond shitposting, that you won't think will fit your criteria of fun, and is very obviously some or a few dozen IQ points above your mind's ability to engage with its systems and game world? Games in the 1990s were actual edgy sickdark stuff across the board almost, it's only the past two decades when non-gamers started making games that they've imported their almost universally boring bland world views and experiences without actually seemingly realizing how incredibly straight-edge mind numbingly boring they are, which is why so many games revolve around regurgitated set pieces from Hollywood blockbusters tailored to make low denominator American audiences go "OMG!!" out loud in the actual theater thinking that is peak human experience.

Attached: images.jpg (349x144, 6K)

>everyone else is the problem not me!
kill yourself faggot

>sickdark is literally the Cyberpunk genre, dude
>Matrix
>Blade Runner
>GitS
>Akira

>sickdark

dumb cunt.

This is some bizarre kind of shitposting OP. None of it is funny or original or even trying to evoke some sort of response from a fan. What the fuck is your endgame retard?

Attached: 1548707284947.jpg (480x349, 19K)

or you could just refuse if you happen to be a limp wrist faget

Attached: 566.jpg (450x192, 15K)

>not wanting to get high with cute Dum Dum

>Being this defensive about drugs
Lmao you went straight over the edge of reasonable into an also shit side.
You don't need to whiteknight taking artificial happiness you lil bitch.

Try talking like that on resetera. You will get banned.

never been there. maybe after youre done killing yourself you should go back there

There is nothing wrong with drug use. If your strong enough to do it recreationally. The problem is most people cant and end up being addicts. If you dont like something dont buy it. You dont see me going and getting copies of games with gay or black Male protags but you also dont see me making threads just to whine a out it either

Yeah good idea, refusing drugs a drug lord is offering you in his own crib, I bet that will go real well

Addiction has nothing to do with being strong, strength doesn't prevent crack or heroin from hooking you on the first try. Yes, even your mythological god Chad, can get hooked on crack by only doing it once.

>giving a fuck about drugs in videogames
when games promote killing people

I've never been there either. Because I only go here, you see. Maybe you're the one who should leave? You sound like you think you can.

That's how drugs work though. Just because your boy Jerry is middle-manning doesn't mean he didn't break that 8 ball out of some random schmuck's stash. You only know the source if you are the source or you're in one of the legal markets.

imagine being this much of a beta faggot
jackie refused and he said nothing.

Attached: laughing_bitches.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Realism isn't fun in video games though, especially shit like this.

Upvoted

Attached: B&R.gif (367x219, 523K)

You're right but user was obviously talking about willpower not physical strength. Not that having high willpower will save you from cocaine, opiods, crack or meth instantly rewiring the dopamine and serotonin pathways in your brain on first try. Some people are indeed genetically more resistant or rather less inclined to addiction than others, but there's no such thing as immunity against that junk. And then there's alcohol which is even more of slippery slope because virtually every society on earth rewards alcoholics for becoming addicts until it's too late.

>druglord
The Maelstrom are not based around drug distribution. They are a bunch of scumbags obsessed with body augmentations.
cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Maelstrom

Attached: shh kid.png (368x469, 287K)

So nobody mentioned yet how taking drugs at a criminal meet is a way to prove that you're not a cop?

Attached: 1535478283176.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

>"Come on, lighten up. Have a whiff."
>Lone Wanderer just takes the jet from a stranger and does drugs like it's no big deal

Nice to see Bethesda encouraging drug use now. Fuck this shit, and fuck this sickdark garbage made for edgelords.

You really fucking think undercover cops aren't allowed to take drugs to maintain their cover? The only test that really matters is whether a person will kill someone or not.

I hate that haircut so much, why won't it die

night city cops don't give a fuck about drugs, unless they can use it as an excuse to kick down your door and blackmail you or something.

Here a gang that is based around drugs.
cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Wild_Things

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MY CHRISTIAN BOARD!!

>crib
What are you, a nigger?

V looks really smelly

She smells like peaches and roses.

Attached: v.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

My God thats just terrible...
Please user, come play Kingdom Come Deliverance like a good Christian. Do not partake in this satanic game where drug use and fornication with unchristian women are encouraged.

Attached: A2F1AC88-274E-44EA-9554-42A053F07B31.png (685x787, 880K)

I was at a music festival last summer and I slept in and all my friends had gone off to get lunch or something so I started talking to some guys camped beside us and they thought I was an undercover cop until I took out my coke and snorted it lol

There's nothing in the bible that is specifically against taking plants from the ground, setting them on fire and inhaling the smoke, let alone taking pills.

That's different from a place like Night City.

says a harlot who had sex out of wedlock

Attached: jd.jpg (480x699, 72K)

its not Theresas fault that crypto jew vavra cut content where she would have been married

I'm doing fine in life, means God wants me in Heaven

>she gave me a can of Monster energy, the kind with coffee in it

Attached: da18-Djn_400x400.jpg (240x240, 11K)

>still giving the superior limb based combat faggot hundreds of replies in 2019
Fucking newfags.

Mothere russia bleeds was made by Le cartel studio
it's a bunch of sicko frenchmen who made this one
also it's a decent beat them up

No, I want you to repent your sins and come back to the righteous path. Try to do at least one good deed everyday, my child.

I'm more surprised at how shit and last-gen the game looks on top of being generic as a Bethesda/Ubisoft open world meme

Your reward for heaven is proportionaly inverse to your life on earth.

>repent your sins
didn't jesus do that already for us? :^)

>sickdark
Haven’t heard this retarded term since Bloodborne launched and shitppsting about it stopped.

Attached: 3506846F-C6B4-4A2B-AC7D-CB433450882E.jpg (500x597, 43K)

>sickdark
Are you the same faggot who kept throwing that shitty force meme years ago?

My son cleansed humanity of the original sin. The free will I gave to humanity means every man and women is responsible for their own actions.

Lol.

Of course it is. He's been doing the same style of shitposting for about half a decade now.

Homo

If true, I'm sorry for you. If not true, you got me. But still, rape is rape, fucks with your head badly. My sister was raped at a party. She's alright now as it happened years ago but she'll never be the same person again as when we were younger.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1027x773, 41K)

I genuinely wonder what kind of person actually gets offended by games depicting behaviour they find unwholesome. I'm about the biggest moralfag you'll find. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't sleep around and the worst things I'm responsible off are a few traffic violations. I donate to charity and helped out in a refugee shelter during the height of the crisis in 2015. I hardly even swear. But it never even occured to me to be uncomfortable with drug use, violence or prostitution in games or movies. These are things that exist and that people have to deal with it. Getting offended by these doesn't mean you have strong principles, it means you enjoy being sheltered.

based

Attached: 057.png (433x436, 211K)

Sure smells like incel in this thread

Attached: 1534133985726.jpg (615x460, 90K)