XCloud and Xbox Game Pass is not coming to Nintendo Switch

youtube.com/watch?v=70V9rBd6uL8
8:00
comicbook.com/gaming/2019/03/04/xbox-game-pass-nintendo-switch/
mynintendonews.com/2019/03/04/brad-sams-now-hearing-sources-say-xbox-game-pass-isnt-coming-to-nintendo-switch-at-least-near-term/

I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU! I FUCKING TOLD YOU! XCloud and Xbox Game Pass isn't coming to the Switch or PS4/5.

Attached: xbox-switch-1159751.jpg (696x390, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gRBF6Ga9C8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

b-b-but I read in those articles that xbox is coming to switch user

Attached: 1526675659014.jpg (236x236, 12K)

Well they can't reveal it now of course, they need to have something for E3.

What, is an hour-long Sea of Thieves DLC presentation not good enough?

Microsoft's E3 will be Xbox Anaconda (Lockhart will be later since it's the streaming console), first party games for this year and all next year along with possibly 2021, and third party games. Nintendo's E3 will be first party and third party games. Nothing on XCloud.

Attached: mfw.gif (200x150, 1.44M)

W-We never wanted you Nincels to prop up our shit dead brand anyway!!!

Attached: it keeps happening.png (798x1012, 446K)

dumb sony falseflagger

youtube.com/watch?v=3gRBF6Ga9C8

Even more

I don't feel too good, Kazooie...

Attached: 1551510677174.png (770x803, 560K)

Switch so shitty that cant even run xbox services without sacrificing performance
Kekekekekke

I don't think you know what a false flagger is.

That or you're just a fucking retard.

Yup, all it means is that I'm getting an Xbox Anaconda and a Nintendo Switch. Xbox and Nintendo games should be separate.

seething Sonydork

>it keeps happening.png
You're that "Xcuck" spamming cunt who was probably saying "MS IS GOING THIRD PARTY!" earlier today, and now that they aren't actually """going third party""" you're trying to act like that's a bad thing too?

>That seethe

They're still going third-party, but Nintendo decided they weren't going to be cynically used to expand Xbox's audience.

Not him but he is a falseflagger
Us Xchads couldnt care less about that cancelled garbage. It looked like cringey weebshit foe people that watch anime.
Good riddance

Attached: 1549144432256m.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Anyone with a brain could've told you that, though apparently Ori on Switch is actually true, which if that's the case, I'm down since Ori deserves to be played by as many people as possible.

This

Not him but that was never the case to begin with.

uh the game in your image is popular among weebs dude, not to mention, anime website. you're associating with weebs whether you like it or not.

Whoever believed the rumors was a moron.

Attached: .png (1024x923, 942K)

This

The switch can barerly run fucking Nintendo games. Did nintendofags honestly believe that the switch could run Xbox one games??

Apparently yes, I spent a week telling them that this wasn't happening but they wouldn't listen, Xbox fanboys were like this is good for gaming since exclusives need to die, Nintendo fanboys were like yeah Xbox games on the Switch but don't dare put Nintendo games on Xbox, Sony fanboys were like Xbox is done, they're going third party. As an Xbox and Nintendo fan I was telling everybody to shut the hell up and stop listening to baseless rumors.

>what is streaming

>xbox fanboys
Sure bud, they are outnumbered a million to one here and they don't even come off fanboyish. It's just shitposting to make Somyfags seethe for some reason even though they won and have all the games. Insecure faggots

PARTY XBROS IN THE HOOOUSEE TONIGHT!
EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME (EXCEPT SONYFAGS)

Attached: 1551364118676.jpg (1366x767, 646K)

>banjofags
JUST

That makes sense.

>near term
kek. Doesnt want to be btfo so hes covering his bases

Thank god

I fucking hated streaming game