Fuck EVO

Fuck EVO

Attached: 1530111143111.png (500x500, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maximilian_/status/1102643166719619072
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/202465-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite/77371406.
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/202465-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite/77371406
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How did he get away with it?

Is that Gape Newell

based

NINJA

Fuck that capcom shill

CHINGER

D:

I've hated him ever since he sold his soul to the ADHD devil.

NIGGER

*cries unironically*

_______ _______ ______ ______

CHNDER

>weakly asks you not to say that again in chat or else something bad might or could happen!!~

>NIGGER DAGGER
What does this phrase mean?

What

CHINGER CHANGER (racist term for asians)
NIGGER (nigger)
DAGGER (killer)

Watch any video of his pre-2013 and compare how much screaming he did then versus now. Also compare how much he cried because that's funny.

Sounds like DSP before he became PC.

>turns on sub-only mode to hide bullies
>subs still talk shit to him anyway
The entire reason why he dropped FighterZ

Chinggon?

>being this young
This is site is 18+ user

It's mad how you can't even say nigger accidentally without career risk

twitter.com/maximilian_/status/1102643166719619072

Is it MvC4 or KI4?

Attached: 1550097474241.png (444x440, 311K)

this is what happens when libshits rule the internet

DAGGER

>responding to obvious bait question
Hello new friend.

broken beer bottle

That faggot pewdiepie said it and no one stopped sucking his dick for a second

*sobs in chinger changer nigger dagger remorse*

mortal kombat stuff

>turns on this guys stream
>bombarded with donation notifications that don't appear to stop
>ponder what kind of childhood you would need to have experienced to donate to a twitch streamer
>turn off stream

Attached: 1542998375752.jpg (464x618, 32K)

I hate when people try to deny that having black friends is even relevant to this kind of drama
Like yeah you could be racist and have black friends but chances are pretty fucking high you aren't a closet KKK

He's better with his crew but I'd still rather watch vinny or something

Betting it's Street Fighter 6 or Samurai Showdown

>WHY WONT THEY LET ME KEEP PLAYING MY 20 YEAR OLD GAME
>I DONT WANT TO PLAY THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION LET ME PLAY MELEEEEEEEEEEEE

it must be unannounced game, theres no point of keepeing in secret that he got news about motrtal kombat, or samurai shodown

It might be MvC4 because Capcom USA flew him over to record new Infinite gameplay before and there is a rumor it will be announced in april

Would Capcom and Marvel even want to make an MvC4 after how hard Infinite bombed?

I believe so. Especially if they keep Infinite's engine but change the artstyle.

To be fair he clearly just doesn't like the game, he was dumb to try to keep pretending that he did

Melee niggers still in shock

Attached: 7EA90566-BDCB-4746-BE84-933EE7863B8E.jpg (1242x871, 560K)

Thoughts on Maximillian releasing a video where he says he refuses to cover all the leaks that happened because of some insider at NSR sabotaging the game? I think this kind of behavior from him surprised me and I have newfound respect for him because I was convinced he'd take advantage of it like all the other channels. Makes you think about people like Destiny who can't stop milking the shit out of it.

thats bullshit, but i belive so because thats exactly what i want to hear

You do realize if Max do talks about the leaks like every other youtuber, he loses his privileges with nrs/warner bros. Might as well make some shill dollars while he makes a video saying he won't talk about it.

CHINDER CHAGGER NINJA DAGGER

what happened

This but also it's understandable Max dislikes the leak because MK is a big name and the twelve REACTION vids he'll inevitably make on every character reveal won't get as many views when everybody already knows who's in and who's not

>DUDE LEAKS ARE ONLY GOOD WHEN THEY COME IN PIECES SO I CAN MAKE A VIDEO FOR EACH PIECE OF INFO #fuckleaks

OH NO NO NONO STUPID GENERIC SAMURAI GAME STOLE OUR SPOT

Attached: meleejak.png (633x905, 357K)

Old Max was kino. Online Warrior and Assist Me were comfy. New Max is shit.

>gets super butt hurt about mk leaks
>doesn't give a damn about dmc leaks
fuck the FGC and fuck Max

The only reason why he didn't cover those MK leaks was because he felt visibly sick hearing that they were purposefully leaked to the internet by someone who's working on the game and wants to undermine it.

Got some sauce for that rumor?

Basically I read this thread but there is some discrepancy on what the French guy actually says

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/202465-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite/77371406.

Combine that with the hints FChamp has been tweeting

Attached: krabs.jpg (600x600, 56K)

woops, remove the period

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/202465-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite/77371406

It's not EVO, it's the cocksuckers who boost it up beyond rational importance. It all comes back to Moment 37 and the sheep born from that.

>all the expansion and current MVCI content was to be used for making a MVC4
Aaand I've lost interest.

user this shit all got disproven like halfway through the thread.

Makes sense. If Capcom wanted to announce 4, it wouldn't be in April. It would be at SDCC or E3.

>be Max beasting on scrubs in newly released fighting game he had access to months before it officially came out
>"DOODS THIS GAME IS SO FUN! GIVE HIM THE FLIPPY DIPPY HAHAHA TAKE THAT DICKHEAD!"
>he gets washed in a match against someone who actually knows how to play the game and knows optimal combos
>"Well I think i'm going call it after this doods. Chats getting toxic and now i'm being stream sniped by assholes when all I wanted to do was show off this game on stream. Don't think i'll ever play this game again unless a new DLC comes out so I can get easy views. Thank you Cuckdood, Nick_Gur, Lonelyfag99, thank you doods."
>SHINE ON

Been thinking about resubing to Max since the RE2 LP

Capcom has zero major games coming after this week. They gotta announce something by E3.

>people unrionically think that once your as big as Max you're concerned about viewcount on videos

Yea Forums is good at fantasy writing

You posted this exact text with this exact image earlier today

I think his last SF5 was just like this. He kept getting his ass handed by a Vega player. He was so salty

Found the butthurted melee faggot

I'm not making shit up. Watch any stream he plays a fighting game online and as soon as he losses to someone competent at the game he becomes whiny and passive aggressive as fuck. This motherfucker coundn't take a L to save his life,but you do you user and keep throwing money at this cringey faggot no one in the actual FGC respects.

Attached: 1510170157810.jpg (461x439, 34K)

and fuck this guy

MY SIDES LMAO

Attached: C6909E5F-E6F5-4514-B3BA-28921C5854B0.gif (500x281, 297K)

Max has gone on record saying that he is extremely competitive and a sore loser which is why he doesnt enter tournaments.

you can tell when he gets butthurt fast.

Then why does he even play fighting games?

Attached: melee gets dabbed.png (416x312, 37K)

His most recent SC6 stream was exactly like this and its very rare for me to catch one of his streams when hes in that mood.

In that very stream he said Marvel 3 and DBZ piss him off the most and that he gets mad when people teabag/taunt in fighting games.

Its odd cause below the surface he seems so chill

Attached: 1536708696322.png (846x715, 955K)

Did it really bomb? Yeah it only sold half as much as Capcom wanted, but it still sold a million copies for a game that's 90% reused assets.

>is extremely competitive
>plays one of the most competitive genres of games there is

Beats me, user.

Max is beyond salty. If you've ever seen him compete and lose, he turns into DSP. I used to see him play back at Family Fun and he lost his shit whenever he played SF4.

Max has gone on record saying that he is extremely competitive and a sore loser which is why he doesnt enter tournaments. He'd rather perform crazy horseshit at home then get comboed and bodied on stage.

most online personas like max are fake fucks.

Yo wtf moot fix your shit

Hes a jack of all trades and master of none which is great for his views but he'd probably enjoy his job more if he got super good at one game.

He clearly loves third strike a lot

>I hate losing and being a baby on stream is how I cope.
Ok?, but that doesn't make it okay. DSP and LTG hate losing at games too, but you don't see them having the love and admiration that Max gets.

Attached: 1464376889559.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

And the funniest part is that he's complete shit at 3S.

why should he have to improve on his own time when he can boot up his stream, do fake hype shit and have retarded kids throw him large sums of money who have no real interest in learning to play them.

>I'll take "Things that Never Happened" for $1000

I really don't get this guy sometimes. I remember watching a Xrd stream where people told him to do challenges to learn bread and butter combos but he'd rather spend like 4 hours in practice thinking hes found some great combo just to get blown up online and then get super salty.

>you will never be that guy who does that to him
fuck I want to get decent at fighting games

It's the token black friend they found somewhere to try to say that they don't hate black people.

Touche, I can't knock his hustle I'll give him that.

Kenny is farther in life than him anyway
>married with daughters
>has a successful job doing level design for Wayforward
Max just has more money because streambux

I've ran into Max and beat him at SFxT a few times. Max is aggressively average at all games, user. Just know how to play your shit and you'll get there

I'm really getting tired of new MvC4 rumours every month. This seems especially silly as he said
>another game I get to share with you guys soon
Like they aren't just going to throw it out randomly

>Did it really bomb?
Yes. Did you not see how support ended after a couple of months?

At least when he gets double perfected in 3 he gets excited to try again.

>>married with daughters
Didn't he adopt his nieces? Did he ever say what happened to the parents? It's kinda thing that you don't wanna really ask yourself in chat.

>capcom shill
>doesnt play capcom fighting games on stream anymore
He lives rent fucking free on Yea Forums

Attached: 1549866109905.jpg (316x340, 31K)

I think it'd just be better for Capcom to do a Capcom All Stars deal, where they take Infinite's engine and boot the Marvel characters in favour of more Capcom. Touch up the graphics some and you'd have a recipe for success, given how most of Infinite's problems like the art style likely came from Marvel.

I feel like that game would be carried by a handful of franchises, maybe it could work. But crossovers in fighters isn't that good a gimmick, so many fighters have crossover characters these days it just isn't that special. And we already have two team games being played.

What Capcom really needs is a fighter that knocks it out the park, not one that sells on brands or where fans argue it reached an okay level 2 years after launch.

>lives rent free on Yea Forums
So does every eceleb under the sun

i wish max wouldn't actually puss out when he has to say he doesn't like something,

people went to sekiro pr event

Attached: 1551731237189.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

>Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
>Twice
>MvC2
>MvC2 x 2 = MvC4
Literally confirmed

Attached: 1551720005824.jpg (1920x994, 274K)

Probably MvC4 disguised as like an Ultimate edition for Infinite.

they have much better people to use for SNK games max's knowledge on a majority of them is terrible which shows because anytime he has to say anything about kof he tries to get away from it immediately

>kof is the only SNK fighting game

It isn't going to happen. Neither Capcom or Marvel would cough up the money, especially after neither would the first time. Capcom won't even announce a full season for SFV.

He had never watched DB but he was brought in to load of events. They invite him for views not knowledge

WTF i thought Yea Forums liked our DOOD Max and now everyones talking shit like he bodied ya'll on stream

of course it's not but you never see max talk about any of them outside of garou and usually thats just him fellating rock howard for about 30 minutes

i know but i still think they should use someone who knows what they are talking about max and matt both made themselves look like complete idiots around the time kof xiv came out because they both spent time complaining that the game didn't play like cvs2
he then got mad and said the snk game community was very mean and he probably never cover one of their games again

>ya'll

Max fans confirmed for dumb niggers who can't spell y'all.

Best thing about Max is Tess.

Attached: images (23).jpg (214x317, 11K)

poof i'm back
hey shutup stoner and thanks for the 4 smackaroos

somebody shoot this guy

Probably most likely it's not going to happen. Likely unrelated, but one of the SamSho devs is in San Francisco for some reason.

it feels weird that they would invite max but not somebody with ties to the snk community like hellpockets

I could be remembering wrong, but at one point very early on he said that it should be 2v2 or have a 1v1 feature.

is that the guy who called his black friend a nigger to his face lol?

t. Shimbori

Attached: JUSTbori(ng).jpg (640x426, 200K)

His sister is the hottest bitch that ever lived.

Attached: 52d18f30d5f92.jpg (731x1100, 231K)

i believe your right which is really fucking stupid on his part,granted plenty of kof games have 1v1 options very few people ever play it for obvious reason

Attached: 5175cb1c396b4.jpg (731x1100, 380K)

I would unironically ejaculate into her rectum

You need to be a lonely fuck with disposable income. Or, if you're like that Probait fuck, you win the lottery and find literally no better way to use your income than to make their livelihoods dependent on your overtaxed windfall for your own desire to control something in your pitiful life.

Yeah, that's why I think the two are unrelated events. The advantage that Max would have is his reach, but someone like Hellpockets would make more sense as he's one of the better known SNK heads as far as the US goes and his SNK knowledge is much greater than Max's, plus the guy lives in San Francisco too.

Although inviting people who aren't currently completely SNK related is not completely unprecedented. Before XIV was out they invited Go1, Sako, Ogawa, and Justin Wong for a mini exhibition tourney with the demo. I think they had some SNK history at some point, but at the time they weren't focusing on KoF.

How the fuck are the two related?

Not who you quoted, but is that really how Probait got all that money he keeps shitting all over Max's stream? Dude just won the lottery one day? Because that dude is fucking annoying every time he shows up to throw down like two hundred bucks or more to get chat all riled up.

Wow that's also the guy who donates hundreds dollars to every team fourstar related stream I've ever watched.
Lord only knows how many other random streamers on the internet he does this to.
Well, just goes to show no amount of money can make you happy or likable. Even with millions of dollars to burn, some people still have nothing better to do than pay strangers on the internet to pretend to be their friend.

There’s really only two people desu
>People who are just lonely and want to create some kind of connection w/ streamer
>People that have enough disposable time in their day to support people they enjoy watching

will gllty get btfo this time too?

he's an NRS shill, get it right

The dude that made a video about MK11 leaks where he does nothing but talk about how leaks are bad and hurt business.
People don't care about that talk. If you are going to make a video about leaks, you talk about leaks. If you don't want to talk about leaks, don't make a video of you talking about leaks.

It is so obvious shill boy maximilian is trying to please Netherealm by condemning the leaks and anyone who shares them.
Losing his partnership really turned him into a corporate shill