Japan has Hatsune Miku, Sailor Moon, Pikachu, Evangelion, Goku & Cure Magical

> Japan has Hatsune Miku, Sailor Moon, Pikachu, Evangelion, Goku & Cure Magical.
What are the mascots of America?

Attached: Project Diva 2nd.jpg (800x800, 167K)

What about Conan and Luffy for Japan?

America has Mario, SpongeBob, Mickey Mouse, Trump and unironically Steven Universe.

cheeseburger clown

Don't overestimate your show, stevenfag.

>your show
>stevenfag
I don't even like Steven Universe. It's really unappealing. But the shit has been popular lately.

>America has Mario
uhhhhh

Master Chef

Fuck, I forgot he was made in Japan. Sorry user.

Mario is more iconic in America then he is in Japan, he, Link & Pac-Man single handily saved gaming here

being "poplar lately" doesn't make something into a mascot dumb faggot.

Attached: 1543812965571.png (1920x1028, 1.35M)

Well gee, I'm sorry user.

Spiderman

Sonic was made in Japan but he was specifically designed to appeal to the West. He even has the color scheme of the American flag

>fat tranny LGBT supporter who is raised by gay single moms
>not an American mascot
There is always only one truth.

Attached: file.png (220x320, 62K)

These. Anyone who disagrees isn't American, plain & simple

Attached: Burger Mascots.jpg (1830x1623, 2.93M)

Should've picked Homer and it would've been a /thread

Attached: homer-simpson-psd-456595.png (232x400, 97K)

well, it should be mickey mouse, but i don't know what happened. maybe a bart simpson otr something

You forgot Hello Kitty ya dingus. She's still amongst the top icons in Japan, sometimes straight-up #1.

As for American Vidya Icons, I'd say Lara Croft, Master Chief, Duke Nukem and Crash Bandicoot. Of course, all of them kinda fell out of flavor nowadays, so as much as I REALLY hate to say this... Steve and Sans.

I still think it's fair to consider Mario a mascot of America considering his huge popularity and influence here.

Maybe 20 years ago.

Whose that girl below Darth Vader?

>Steve and sans
Lmao OP asked for national mascots, not characters that are popular on Tumblr and image boards but no one in the real world even knows

don't forget thanos fortnite

Attached: Blinx_120.jpg (400x629, 58K)

Mickey Mouse?

>Mario
user...
That's stupid, in that case literally everyone else could be considered an american mascot too

hey beter

Mario is literally ingrained in American culture

>Japanese created Italian plumber
>American mascot
I'm done with Yea Forums today, good night.

Attached: bullshit.png (500x500, 324K)

Mario is ingrained everywhere. Do you only have America in the brain when it comes to geography?

>in that case literally everyone else could be considered an american mascot too
if everyone else was as popular in the US as Mario is, then sure you probably have a point

reminder that the fulfillment of your coming to this website is getting into idolm@ster.

Attached: __houjou_karen_kamiya_nao_and_shibuya_rin_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_drawn_by_hhama_ (1334x962, 435K)

So Mickey Mouse is a Japanese mascot because he's popular there, too?

I know, but who else would you pick? I don't like it either, but Steve is definitely #1.
Kratos and Ezio are somewhat iconic, but nowhere near as iconic as Steve and pretty much literal whos in Japan.
Sans is indeed debatable, but popular in Japan. And then who else is left? Vault Boy?

Trump, burgers and guns

hey jo

>Cinderella goys
>pay2win idol cashgrab

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 18K)

If anything he's an Italian mascot because he's Italian

underage please leave and stay gone

Attached: 1548525523971.jpg (320x371, 62K)

I really liked the anime but so far have only played a single route of Idolm@ster SP.

Who the fuck is steve?

Steve is a literal who, nobody in real life would be able to recognize any vidya character except Link, Zelda, Mario, Sonic, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Ash Ketchum, Pikachu & Pac-Man

Steve is iconic with kids, probably no more iconic than HeroBrine. It's Minecraft itself that is iconic.

Kids still don't even know the protagonist of Minecraft has a name, he's a faceless self insert that nobody cares about

>Ash Ketchum
>vidya character
gtfo with this bait.

Attached: 1470957422623.gif (267x186, 216K)

Attached: master-chief-square-542x542-f4aa513845bc4582a501100cc5550b48.jpg (542x542, 77K)

>What are the mascots of America?
Burgers, Eagles, Tom Brady
God Bless

How could Sega let her down? She was supposed to be their new mascot!

I'd say Uncle Sam, Homer Simpson, is Popeye iconic enough? Definitely Superman

Mario is way bigger in Japan than in America. Fuckin everyone has like otaku level knowledge about Mario in Japan.

>Mario
>America
user, I...

Ronald McDonald
Spider-Man
Superman
Spongebob
King Kong
Mickey Mouse
Donald Trump
Popeye
Homer Simpson
Peter Griffin

how pathetic is your country when your "mascot" is literally made by another one

Attached: 1489847422317.jpg (256x256, 8K)

Attached: Shrekko.png (700x700, 336K)

duh

Attached: 81oTRumvcRL._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 48K)

Off the top of my head:

Gandalf the Gray
Ganfalf The White
Monty Python and The Holy Grail's Black Knight
Benito Mussolini
The Blue Meanie
Cowboy Curtis
Jambie The Genie

Add Robocop, Terminator, Captain Kirk, Darth Vader, Lo-Pan, Superman, and every single Power Ranger.

Attached: _sfm_tracer_by_non_recyclable_d9uvrwo.jpg (1500x1400, 2.3M)

Can't forget Bill S. Preston, and Theodore Logan
Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan

Don't forget Bill S. Preston, Theodore Logan,
Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan

transformers

Attached: hey you fuck you.jpg (741x933, 73K)

Attached: 1540446631397.gif (415x311, 2.22M)