Dumb Deaths

>sees bottomless pit
>unsure if its a secret
>jumps in
>dies

Do you ever die in extremely stupid ways out of curiosity in video games?

Attached: plum.jpg (812x1100, 214K)

You really wanna giantess thread, huh?

Giantessfags are cancer.

Man, vore is pretty fucked up, huh?

am i the only one that imagines shooting my load into their mouths and not being eaten?

Which /d/ fetish has the worst stealth posters?

Attached: 1550038199396.jpg (951x800, 118K)

Trick question, it's raceplayfags from /trash/

Calling it stealth posting would be inaccurate.

In VR I always shoot myself in the head the moment I get a gun

Not a death, but I habitually check to see if fire hurts me in every game I play by purposefully standing on top of braziers/bonfires.

i love tiki!

Attached: file.png (577x804, 632K)

Human Male On Anthro Females. I swear I get the appeal, but give it a rest already sheez.

Also furries are very good at giantess images. I swear they know how to do it all for giantesses, tame, sexual, doing models, doing hand drawn images, etc. They do it better than anyone trying human giantesses.

>/trash/
>not /gif/
the catalog gets so small once you filter Black and BBC

>See an incredibly huge enemy in the starting area
>"I can take it, all I have to do is just not get hit"
>Spend hours chinking it down and then get one shot due to a lapse in concentration

I'm not the only one right?

Attached: colossus.jpg (1200x1698, 519K)

>You will never fuck Rosalina in between Zelda's gigantic ass cheeks
Why even live?

Congrats, you're not a fucking freak.

>Also furries are very good at giantess images. I swear they know how to do it all for giantesses, tame, sexual, doing models, doing hand drawn images, etc. They do it better than anyone trying human giantesses.
THISSSSS
Furry artists are unbelievably good at giantess art and vore audio and it bugs the shit out of me that there's never really anything good with humans

futa
easilly

All of the fucking time in Rain World.

Anti futa tards are louder than futafags

no one brings up anti-futa until someone shoves it into a thread.

vore sucks when everyone is screaming in agony, karbo turns it up to 11 and adds in retarded anime girls

Its worse when you actually manage to do it after several failures. You don't feel satisfied you beat them, you just feel empty. Its worse if you don't get anything of value from it, depending on the game.

How often does it kill you?

>immediately eat it "for science!"
>forgot the game doesn't auto save

Attached: mackerel.jpg (800x450, 92K)

This literally happened to me in Demon's Souls.

In the first Castle there was a damaged grate and below it some swirling blue energy so I jumped down thinking it was a healing spring and the water would break my fall and it was just a pit.

I played a lot of older RPG's with healing wells and springs and Demon's Souls was the most modern game I played for a good while.

>vore sucks
You don't know the half of it.
My favorite instance of this is if you say "No" enough in Super Paper Mario conversations, you actually game over for refusing to continue the adventure.

Attached: 1520881572753.gif (2354x1959, 281K)

I just want a clean view of a hot ass mouth, 90% of the time the pic gets ruined by some little stick figure on the tongue or some shit

hate this fetish

I feel like its customary at this point.
>game has quippy dialogue
>game kills your right away
>NPC looks at you and tries to be nicer to you
>nothing happens
>bullet gets stuck in your geometry, storing up a ton of these bullets, and then headbutting them results in an extraordinarily powerful shot

You do realize giantess is not *really* about vanilla sexual acts right? It's a fetish about domination for closet subs

Why do wet open mouths turn me on?

I just want insertion without "actually your body gets decompiled and you're reborn"

the screaming in agony is the best part though

nigga that aint vore then
just look up maw shots

>futa on futa is the only good futa
>also the only fags that don't spam futa fetish

Quick Time Events are pretty dumb

Attached: Scorpion_vs._Centipede.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

Glass licking videos ma bois.
The japanese have this art mastered.

Attached: 64896827_3.jpg (1280x960, 98K)

Insta Kills are also pretty dumb

Attached: Japanese Bug Fights - Transvaal Thick-Tailed Scorpion vs Burmese Brown Tarantula.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

Attached: Japanese_Bug_Fights_Yellow_Forest_Scorpion_vs_Kenyan_Spider.webm (480x270, 2.04M)