You guys playing tomorrow?

You guys playing tomorrow?

Destiny 2 has come a long way from its terrible launch and with Anthem shitting the bed are you picking this up?

youtube.com/watch?v=XNwmc5vMkLM

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Looks neat for once. Hated gambit but like the reckoning look

Gambit is ass and they think its their new thing, I guess this is what destiny will be from now on

When the Thorn comes, then maybe, but seeing as you start your "journey" for Thorn during week 2, it'll probably be months before we get it. Hopefully not though.

Exotic quests suck dick in this game. Can't wait for the boring ass thorn quest to require us to go kill 200 hive and then open some chests and go play gambit prime. They will probably throw in a random repeat mission in there too

destiny sux

Maybe, maybe not. Black Armory really killed my interest in the game and I already hate Gambit Prime because I can picture all of the Titan invaders dancing in their bubbles next to our bank.

Is this some gambit shit? Because I hate gambit. I can barely handle regular pvp.

>play destiny 2 pvp
>every person you fight has one eyed mask which gives them wall hack, more damage, free HP refill and shield regen on kill
>and some shotgun that one hit kills you from pistol range

Genius

The new update is basically just about gambit. There is some small pve thing but apparently that feeds back into gambit by giving you gambit gear. There are sets in the game now but guess what, they are for gambit and give bonuses to gambit.

Attached: hand.png (1049x749, 723K)

PASS

Attached: 1472289714535.jpg (471x350, 37K)

fuck off bungie

The game is slowly dropping down the most played list on Xbox live.

Although to be fair that list is shit because there’s 3 fifa games on there too.

Destiny 2 gameplay is impenetrable for new players

Destiny 1/2 has to have the most boring fucking loot I have ever seen in an RPG. I am not even sure if you can call this an RPG, it is more of an shooter that they increased the length of by creating one of the most boring leveling systems.

Exotics in this shit are what a single legendary would be in any other game. Legendarily are basically nothing, perks make 5% difference with half of them being completely worthless. Every week you have to play activities you don't want to because you are fucked on leveling if you don't.

Attached: Martyrs_Image_2.jpg (600x316, 18K)

Call me retarded but sets and specific legendary weapons on top of a 2 phase gameplay loop and a quick elevator to max level reminds me of another game.
Diablo 3 really was way ahead of the curve.

hmm this looks like a bad anthem

If only this was even on the level on Diablo 3

At least it doesn’t brick your system.

Will there be a new raid? These are fun to watch
(24:02)

New raid next season

Attached: EL_annual_pass_roadmap_Season6_16x9_EN_1.jpg?cv=3983621215&av=3132316039.jpg (1920x1264, 1.23M)

The Drifter is the most interesting character the game and gambit is a blast when playing with friends. Looking forward to it and all the balance changes.

destiny 2 is still boring no content tho lol...the game is poorly designed. Every dlc released makes all previous ones irrelivant so the game has no content. You are still playing a couple hours worth of gameplay every single DLC cause all other dlcs become pointless. I'll wait on destiny 3 where they have the chance to make a big world this time. Maybe it will be good since activision won't be there anymore,,but for now destiny 2 is still trash and the pvp is terrible. Destiny 1 pvp was 10x better.

I completely skipped the season of the forge, but I got the annual pass when Forsaken came out. I played that expansion for like, a month straight but then just stopped. I hear neither drifter nor forge added any actual playspaces, just quests and guns. What's there that's actually worth the money? At least with CoO and Warmind we got Mars and Mercury.

Attached: 1515532839606.png (1028x880, 319K)

Forge added a raid, Drifter is adding new Gambit maps and a new PvE mode based around the Nine. No new patrol areas. The third Annual Pass season is still a secret.

Forge was 100% not worth the money, the new content was locked behind power level and mind-numbing busywork. Drifter starts tomorrow, it all feeds into Gambit so if you don't like Gambit then it probably won't be worth it.

I thought Gambit was aight. I hear they're adding in super bounties to get you to 600 so you can do the forge content easy peasy.

That's right, we'll get bounties to bring you up to 640. If you haven't done the last couple of raids, you can after that. Last Wish should still give powerful gear drops and they're supposedly making One Thousand Voices less painful to get somehow, so there might be a resurgence of players running it.

The bounties are 640 drops. And they'll take like 30minutes top to knock most of them out

I would if my computer ran the damn thing.

Still doesn't have any late game matchmaking so it's pointless to play. I tried lfg and it just felt so outdated and awful to use. At least the division got matchmaking right.

Well I already bought the good goy pass but got heavily burnt out during BA and still not feeling it.
Might check it out but for now it's not interesting me, especially with the lack of crucible things

I literally just finished leveling all three classes to 50, I got my lock up a few days ago. I'm pretty fucking excited.
Shame I'm gonna drop the game like a turd on friday for PoE

Attached: Destiny 2 Screenshot 2019.03.04 - 22.44.30.72.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

>go play the WORST game mode that is blatantly a prototype for one zone in Destiny 3
>then go do another horde mode
>thanks for your $30 dollars
>but hey, we arent with Activsion ;)