Record of Console War: Final Bout

Welp, sure didn't see that twist coming...

Attached: kissu.jpg (1010x576, 106K)

the enemy turned into a good guy trope.
typical anime

true love always conquers evil user.

Attached: xbox live switch.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

What is Microsoft's end game? Do away with a console and just run Xbox Live service on other platforms?

Attached: big_1463803398_image.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

maybe. it does appear to be laying the ground work for bowing out gracefully if their next console performs as badly as the xbone did.

I would be cucked by Ryuji if it meant being with Taiga

>le will they or wont they kiss shit
Considering how moeshit and romantic wish fulfillment anime is why is there no anime that STARTS with the kiss and is all about the characters having a cute and natural relationship with charming chemistry?

Because anime watching fatasses will never get to experience that?

Who's Minorin?

Attached: minorin.png (694x705, 633K)

This isn't happening if Nintendo says no.

Steam style business model with their services and software on multiple platforms, but with the infrastructure to support their own line of proprietary budget & high-end hardware using a stripped down OS to get the maximum performance they can.

They also seem to want to be the guardians digital software distribution on console.

I wish my Switch is a cute tiger

Huge tits, huge domination

Attached: 1522441652741.jpg (2404x2445, 1.12M)

I mean, most of the console's profits are from their online services. They can profit year after year from every other console sold, which is not a bad deal.

My wife

I hope I can play morrowind on the switch

I live under a rock what happened

Attached: 1454047061226.jpg (687x687, 63K)

This is honestly why bringing up the sales is kind of irrelevant now. I think Microsoft is fine with their console itself being somewhat niche as long as they can encourage large numbers of the existing install base to purchase their services or buy from the Xbox Store

Xbox Live is possibly coming to Switch and the web is abuzz with rumors of Xbox Game Pass & Microsoft Xcloud services coming to Switch as well. Sony also isn't going to be at E3 this year, so it's all Microsoft & Ninty.

There's also been Nintendo characters popping up randomly on Mixer banners on people's Xbox's for some reason.

it sounds like they're gonna have multiple consoles on the market.

People THINK Nintendo will agree with Game Pass coming to the Switch and THINK Nintendo's and Microsoft's E3 will about that instead of Microsoft and Nintendo games and Microsoft's next gen console.

why bet on one horse when you can bet on all of them.

SEGA

Fuck off OP

Neither Microsoft, nor Nintendo can defeat Sony. So they're forming an alliance or something.

This is a RUMOR stop shilling it like it's true, it's not even coming to PS4 or PS5, I really don't understand how you think Nintendo would want it on their console.

>it's not even coming to PS4 or PS5
why would it?

Attached: survive together.png (800x447, 52K)

This isn't crossplay

I thought nintendo already beat sony, at least that's what people on Yea Forums keep claiming.

Sony has been the most resistant to cooperation with Microsoft. Even with crossplay, devs have come out and Sony is the hardest one to convince to let them flip the switch.

That's true but I still don't believe Nintendo will say yes to Game Pass.

I would imagine that there'd be some kind of royalty fee Microsoft would pay them. Also, if Game Pass came to Switch, they'd need to make a custom version for the Switch itself with Switch compatible titles unless they're gonna rely exclusively on Cloud streaming.

Just watch Golden Time, the relationship starts somehow quickly and the two became a couple with kissing and hand holding shit, some shit happens, they break up but then end together again.
Funny enough it's from the same creator of OP's picture.

Attached: GTVM-iOS-Android-JP-Start.jpg (600x338, 74K)

There has to be something for both parties and there has to be multiple meetings until they can come to n agreement on something.

Such a good anime.