How will Gerstmann/GB fanboys defend that their poster boy was a loser all along and his boycott of KCD was a failure?

How will Gerstmann/GB fanboys defend that their poster boy was a loser all along and his boycott of KCD was a failure?

Attached: kcd just gerstmann.jpg (1209x466, 62K)

Attached: 1524876962120.png (753x265, 50K)

Probably repeat some, "Right side of history" bullshit line and move on with their lives. Now OP, how do you feel about still being salty?

considering it was crowdfunded developed by an unknown studio and had almost no marketing presence it did pretty well.
plus it sold more than
Dishonered 2
Wolfenstien 2
and Prey

game was still mediocre though but with more money and maybe more manpower they cam be a great studio

Is that supposed to be bad?

For Gerstmann? Yes, it is.

GB did a quicklook for Hatred and it outsold most of their SJW games

They didn't do one for KCD and it outsold any RPG in 2018

Attached: hate lawbreakers.jpg (992x952, 208K)

>boycott

you mean them just not playing it and not really talking about it, or

But it's not like we're still talking about the actual game. It came, went and made little impact outside of some hipster autists that say it's good if you just get past the bugs.

I was actually planning to play the damn game once it got fixed up and somebody on Yea Forums said it was worth the investment. Nobody has, instead we've got this thread. Call me in another 6 months, for now I sleep.

Attached: 1529123835755.jpg (425x519, 42K)

>It came, went and made little impact outside of some hipster autists that say it's good if you just get past the bugs.

This coping

>seething this hard
Lose weight.

how does giantbomb justify having so many member in 2 locations when their videos don't get that many views and the content quantity could be done by half of the people

What is it with burgers that they're unable to properly finish senteces. It's as if your brain just stops working the moment you have to think about another possibility to a percieved problem next to the most obvious one.

cope harder. it was a massive success by eurojank standards.

>I can’t speak for the rest of the crew, but I personally have no interest in any way covering or giving further attention to a game made by someone who loudly and openly supports gamm3r gate.

>It didn’t come up during the call-in show yesterday. Saw a few people talking about this off-site and thought it might come in the chat room.

>Anyway, a couple of us looked at it around the time it came out and didn’t find it interesting enough to pursue. The head guy’s shitty views certainly don’t help, but I doubt we’d have covered it either way.

-Jeff "I'm a fat faggot" Gerstmann

The game would be still fine if it was PC only

Attached: 115811515.jpg (720x2013, 1.05M)

God the asspain in this thread is unbearable.
Please, right now, explain to yourself out loud why you're so mad about such a pointless, retarded thing, well over a year after the fact.
If I were you I'd blow my fucking brains out, seriously.

Attached: E6E320E52F6B4400BF9997793BCA2775.jpg (537x608, 51K)

Gerstmann hasn't changed. Why pretend he has? I'd be willing to forgive and forget if he apologized, but he hasn't

apologize for what?

This persecution complex you've got is something else.

Under what fucking delusion are you working where making 7,000 threads that immediately 404 is somehow going to lead to a redress of your grievances (as fucking insane as they are)?

Looks like it sold pretty well. For a normal company without a hyper inflated AAA marketing campaign, 2 million is amazing.

Attached: luigi mario.jpg (139x126, 21K)

Why pay for ads when you can trick dumbass /pol/tards into doing all the marketing for you?