Pokémon is too hard!

>Pokémon is too hard!
>Pokémon Let's Go is too easy!
>Daemon Machima and Xenoblade don't deserve to be in a Nintendo Direct!
>SMASHSMASHSMASHSMASH
>I only play multiplats if they are ported to Nintendo consoles!
>WHY DO THEY KEEP DELAYING DARK SOULS?
>Yeah, Dark Souls is shit...

Attached: scott_the_woz_2018.jpg (350x350, 16K)

>man has opinions
oh no

they're pretty terrible opinions

He warned you himself

Attached: do not accept opinions.png (930x473, 718K)

>I only play multiplats if they are ported to Nintendo consoles!
But he mostly plays multiplats on PS4 tho

>>Pokémon is too hard!
what

You can’t go against Yea Forums opinions

ok

>>Pokémon is too hard!

Attached: 1543790998194.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

Literally the perfect example of le Nintendo man.
Likes: Mario, Zelda, Smash and anything old school Nintendo related
Ignores anything not on Nintendo consoles unless it is a AAA game as in that case "it isn't for him" and any kind of JRPG (but ironically still loves the Mario RPGs).

based

Why don't le Nintendo men like Nintendo JRPGs

>>Pokémon is too hard!
He never said that, he even said he never played pokemon and pee pee poo poo was his first game

>grew up with the Gamecube and Wii
Why are you even giving a shit about his opinions?

The Paper Mario games are typically much more digestible than a standard JRPG, and has a form of turn-based combat that actually feels involved and not like you're just watching a cutscene every time you attack. And it doesn't go as far as to make you question why it has its type of battle system in the first place like Xenoblade can. Like seriously, whoever thought that having an MMO-style active battle system for your game where you fly around in mechs in an open world, in a market with the only other mech game basically being Titanfall for XCX was delusional. That just makes me wish there was a free-form mech game in the style of Armored Core or something, not play a weird hybrid of JRPG and MMO sensibilities where I don't really feel like I'm controlling my character

>man

fuck he has such an annoying voice I want to shit down his fucking throat

literal who?

>LE NINTENDO MAN

>Daemon machina and xenoblade don’t deserve to be in a Nintendo direct
Literally all he said was that the daemon trailer wasn’t a good trailer and that xenoblade was too niche to start off the direct

I want to force Scott into a cloning machine and then force him and his clone to fuck. Then, I will clone him 100 more times for a Scott the Woz orgy, where they tell eachother Nintendo facts as they make love in their Mario themed boxer briefs.

Way to miscontrue someone's words.

I wonder how long till this thread gets deleted and then some dsp thread gets to stay up because there’s just much more to discuss. While we’re here, anyone got links to giant bomb threads?

go back to sucking Nintendo cock, Scott

POOR LITTLE WOZ

>oh no someone disagrees with my uncalled for insults, it must be him! >:C

>from Toledo

Even us Ohiofags consider Toledo a shithole

Unironicly based

Itt's either gonna be another DSP thread or a Why are smash players so gross thread.

Scott walked into his room to prepare for his next informational video game video. However, as he opened the door, he heard a familiar sound...
“Hey y’all, Scott here.”
The look of shock on his face was mirrored on his body double, wearing the exact same sweater and jeans as him. “Who are you?” They both exclaimed as they moved towards each other in curiosity. They smiled “I must’ve eaten a Double Cherry!” Analyzing their own body, they grinned in excitement as they removed their clothes until they stood in nothing but their red and white Mario boxer briefs and white nike socks.
At first they just embraced and pressed together, but eventually they started making out. This lead to the Scotts fighting for dominance, which they joked was like a mirror in Smash Bros. One Scott realized they were still being recorded, and got up to turn it off. As he did, 2 more Scotts walked into the room, identical in every way...

Careful, there, don't wanna have to change your diapers for the twelfth time today.

Attached: 1535132498490.png (159x250, 68K)

“Wow, is this four swords Adventure?” They all shrieked in happiness. The four nerdy youtubers gathered together and piled onto the bed, stroking each other’s lean bodies in order to raise their own “swords.” The Scotts got into a cuddly dogpile before they realized they were still recording. As the Scotts got up, 4 more Scotts entered the room! This kept happening until there were 64 Scotts pressed together to fit into the small room. “Super Scott 64” they hollered. Scotts were leaning, squeezing, and embracing eachother while telling interesting facts they had already known to each other. They tried to one up another with their information but kept failing. In the end, they ended up having an orgy before falling asleep using each other’s twink butts as pillows.

Hey all! Scott here!
Did you know that black people aren't human beings? Therefore it's alright to murder and enslave them as you please! Not that would you ever want a nigger in your home, or that it would ever do any real work! Let's check out this Mario game!

Hey y’all Scott here! Did you know that even though making up 13% of the population....

Not necessarily true. He enjoyed Gravity Rush, has Madden 08 on every platform, and Dick Vitale is a genesis game. That’s just off the top of my head. Who cares anyway, his best works are the videos that have nothing to do with vidya

>says Gravity Rush is a very Nintendo game

Has Scott ever mentioned/implied or accidentally shown what kind of underwear he wears... for reasons

No, the post I replied to said he ignores almost everything non-Nintendo. I did not say Gravity rush was nintendo

I mean thats what Scott says

more like Scott the POZ

>Dark Souls is shit

He's not wrong. Zelda II is still better.

I don't know if this is a question or a statement but if it's the former his YouTube channel is Scott the Woz, he uploads every Sunday

Xenoblade X is a JRPG with mechs, not a mech game.

>pokemon is too hard!

Attached: moonmoon1.png (426x571, 240K)

>anything old school Nintendo related
no because anything old school is usually too hard for these Smashsois, they just bandwagon old games because MUH SMASH REPS

i bet this nigga doesn't even love Minecraft

What is your favorite John Madden football game?

Attached: XBOX-Madden-8.jpg (650x912, 587K)

Unironically got into his videos because the Jontron subreddit was changed to him for some reason, he's not a bad content creator but he's clearly a nintendo dweeb and reminds me of that streetpass kid from high school.

BASED

>Scott lives to make another video
>CND has completely disappeared

why is life so cruel

go back there

>streetpass kid from highschool
>highschool
boomers btfo

Hold up OP. This isn't one of the Yea Forums mod approved e celebs. This thread is gonna get deleted.