This is a mexican person btw

this is a mexican person btw

Attached: angel kof.jpg (900x1200, 193K)

Mexican is a nationality not a race.

Does the carpet match the drapes?

This.

Attached: 2zs1npx.jpg (555x990, 108K)

What kind of fruit does she sell?

she has wood flooring if you catch my meaning.

This is the cutest mexican person and also my wife!

There's handful of European, particularly Germans, who fled Europe during WW2 to Mexico and other SA countries instead of US because they were neutral.

Actual Meheecan women.

Attached: 1438660013444.jpg (526x651, 104K)

who do some mexican girls look great while others look like ogres? what defines this?

>There's handful of European, particularly Germans
That's Texas. Can't blame you. there isn't much of a difference nowadays.

They look "american" fat

I like how she's one of about 4 characters in SNK that actually looks like she rides a motorcycle and would properly use fingerless gloves

Some of them yeah, but american women are almost the same at that age too.

I can find pictures of american women who are ugly and fat as well.

I've met quite a few people in northern mexico with german last names.

Why does this happen? Do people simply stop taking care of themselves after a certain age?

their diet consists of corn flour mixed with lard, beans and coca cola.

They don't move too much and eat like when they were young. The problem is that as you grow older you don't need as much calories.

Why isn't her tit skin exposed?

Maybe

Attached: 04.png (960x1378, 751K)

>>blogpost
I'm German myself and went to Texas as exchange student 2 years ago. Town had a German name and as I arrived I was expecting cowboy hat wearing krauts. To my disappointment, I have not seen a single German let alone someone who wasn't a head shorter than me. Until I visited Houston there were like 20 whites. People were relatively nice although somewhat "unpersonal" overall.
I refuse to believe Mexico is any better.

There's unironically more white people in mexico than there are in texas.

Aren't those in the USA?
They look American to me.

Attached: not real mexicans.png (1228x955, 1.25M)

Genes. Are you stupid or what

Mexicans are actually the fattest race on the planet, the only reason the US is so high on the fat list is because 30% of their population are mexicans.

People let themselves go far easily. All most people need to not look like shit is just not be fat.
Can't save a bad face, but at least you don't look completely repulsive.

Attached: 1432584707622.gif (346x346, 3.53M)

High amount of foods that produce high amounts of insulin. Fats mean shit, carbohidrates are the real enemy.

Wrong, it's because some mexicans have more indian in them. The natives in latin america literally look like ogres, a la aboriginies from Australia. But instead of letting them huff gas an die, all the mexicans fuck them.

It's been a long time since wwii.... i knew someone whose last name was Krech but you would never ever guess it, he's like 1.70 and looks like any other mexican from the hood. The white gene is simply not strong enough for the BBC mexican gene.