You fucking idiot zoomer, Resident Evil 4 is fucking garbage

You fucking idiot zoomer, Resident Evil 4 is fucking garbage.
It's completely action oriented-
>Half the major action scenes are references to action scenes from the first 3 games
and has so much cheese-
>The game is a sequel to games that were known almost as much for tropes and cheese as they were for horror
and the story is retarded! Why would they send one guy in to get the PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER!?
>Yet in RE3 a random policewoman manages to kill a massive mutated monster designed solely for the purpose of killing her, and in RE2, a random college girl manages to destroy an underground, multibillion dollar facility defended by hundreds of zombies and invincible monsters
And they removed the tank controls and made the game into a shitty action game!
>Ignoring that the controls are still tanky, just in a different perspective, and require more skill and aim in higher difficulties than in previous games
Why does RE4 make boomers SEETHE so much? What is so based about this masterpiece that makes the monster slurpers so pissed?

Attached: 1530105947432.jpg (306x231, 18K)

Okay, this is epic.

Resident Evil... 4? I thought the game started at VII?

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

>LE ZOOMER/BOOMER XD WOJAK
Fuck off reddit

Boomer You're small time.

Attached: 0.jpg (300x450, 51K)

RE4 is worse than every classic RE excluding the ones on Gameboy,every single one.

A (you) for your time and effort.

Attached: 1533979253116.png (450x300, 56K)

Zero is better than 4 and that's the worst classic RE but i will say that RE4 is better than whatever trash Capcom put out in the years after.

The only two things wrong with RE4 is the QTE and we don't got more of it.

Gaiden is good fag.

Great conclusions, sadly there is no argument attached to them

>used the requirement of button mashing to elevate the most intense cutscenes to interactive action
>bad
honestly screw you

And the fact that its a completely unmemorable game
And that it has shitty music for a RE game
And that bosses are a joke
And the locations grey,boring and lifeless
Literally babby's first japanese horror game

Why arent you trying to refute the fact its a straight third person shooter that has nothing to do with survival horror?

more like KTEs Kino Time Events
It's Secret Weapon Time

>not knowing how to greentext
shiggydiggy
RE4 sacrifices atmosphere for action, which is fine at the level RE4 did it but it’s success directly led to RE5 and RE6 so I hold it accountable for that. It’ll never be better than the first 3 because it disengaged too far from what the series was supposed to be. 5 and 6 aren’t even RE games lel

It's memorable you idiot, literally every piece of dialogue became a meme.

RE was always action oriented in concept though, sure 5 went full retard but 4 isn't that far from what it's supposed to feel like.

RE5 is good and if isn't a "real RE game" then neither is 4 since they're so similar.

>was always action oriented
Having action does not mean it was action oriented. Next you’ll say Silent Hill was action oriented because you could beat an eldritch abomination to death with a pipe.
>5 is good
lel

No I mean in concept because RE always wanted to feel like a video game version of an action/horror movie, I would never say that about Silent Hill of course.

Sounds to me like all you watched were shitty action/horror movies.

Well what do you think the developers had in mind with the original RE then?

i don't get whats so good about nosferatu, there isn't even dialog and the vampire teeth are in the wrong place, its not even a symphony of shit

Resident Evil 4 IS mostly action oriented. However, that doesn't make it bad, just different. RE4 is genuinely one of the best games ever made, but I can see why classic RE fans wouldn't care for it.

Have you seen how elitist classic RE fans are? Of course they would hate RE4.

Resident Evil is one of the most consectivley good (mainline entries) franchises of all time, and RE4 happens to be one of the best video games ever made. It does NOT make it the best Resident Evil however. I hope that makes sense.

Alien but with zombies

How come wojacks and pepes aren't considered avatar fagging?