Games that Yea Forums loves, but you hate

Attached: 27365476235472.jpg (800x547, 60K)

(With dlc)
Dark Souls 2 > Demon Souls > Dark Souls 1 > Bloodborne > Dark Basedls 3

i've tried to like this so many times, but i can't.

Attached: pg5pl0mpzl9y.png (836x1245, 1.54M)

Fallout 3

i put in 14hrs and actually tried but didnt care for it and never bothered again

People shit on Zelda all the time on Yea Forums, you are not special.

>you are not special.

no one is trying to be special, retard.

Only played the first Yakuza and didn't hate it, but I found it utterly mediocre.

Oblivion

>Yea Forums loves Fallout 3
no.

>Games that Yea Forums loves

Fortnite

Super Metroid. I get why people like it, I just don't

Yea Forums hates every video game.

First game was unbearable and I dropped the whole thing half way through. At least I got them when they were on sale.

Attached: 1523083421962.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Such a piece of shit, literally the worst mainline Zelda behind Phantom Hourglass

out of curiosity, 1 or kiwami? because 1 is legitimately some of the worst gameplay ever. 2 got better, 3 fixed most of the problems, and like 90 games later with 0, they made the best yakuza ever. i'd encourage you to skip right to 0, or kiwami if you were interested again.

The Division 2. Gameplay is better than most shooters.

that's because both 1 and kiwami are mediocre
try 0

Super Smash Bros.

Metroid Prime 2

Thanks, guys. I might give it a try.

I meant 1, for the PS2.

Dark Souls/Demon Souls/Bloodborne

From hasn't made a good game since Lost Kingdoms 2.

don't listen to that retard, kiwami is great. it's the definitive way to experience yakuza 1, unless you want a horrible dub, and worthless gameplay, and don't forget the 20 second load times for every single fight.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

clunky pos with awful shooting mechanics

3d collectathons. Mario in general. Bethesda anything.

The entire Persona series, I am convinced that Persona fans dont even like JRPGs and just want VN garbage including IS/EP fags but with the exception of P1 fags

Attached: Persona.png (1636x988, 284K)

an image of a retarded hysterical christfag is an outstanding pairing for your post

So much. STALKER is a clunky broken piece of shit that's barely playable.

I swear it gets better once you get a gun that isnt a makarov or a sawed off

Attached: stalker.jpg (220x229, 12K)

Doom 2016.
Feels like its trying too hard to be RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS, aka live up to the fanbase's memes of the series instead of what it actually was.
It also has that awful, awful system of locking players in rooms instead of letting them explore levels.

Yea Forums hates this game, retard

All of these piece of shit meme games that never get discussed outside Yea Forums aside from zelda. I hate them all & i hate you contrarian faggots for pretending they were good

Attached: Meme Garbage(1).jpg (1591x1644, 3.02M)

It's hilarious when they posts these as an example of how gaming used to be good.

3 of those are among their GOAT in their genre.

hit the nail on the head

>games nobody else talks about
>RD2, FNV, FF8 and BotW

Attached: 1511815652505.png (1152x648, 187K)

DKC Tropical Freeze
Yoshi's Island

>Xenoblade X
SEETHING XC2 KEK

>DKC Tropical Freeze
Why?

>no one talks about RD2, NV or Morrowind
small brain post

6 (you)s before any one called this bait. How fucking dumb has Yea Forums become?

Low effort bait, all of them are objectively garbage in almost every aspect. Kill yourself nobody ever acknowledges this meme garbage
Yea Forums & Reddit aren't everyone, and even then BOTW is the only one that gets 24/7 mainstream recognition
All of these are literal who shit that everyone has forgotten about, Fo3 is the only game in the series that normies actually care about. NV is a contrarian afterthought

(You)

> I DON'T LIKE IT SO IT'S BAIT
Cope, it's factually correct. Nobody will ever talk about any of those pieces of shit outside this board & Reddit except BOTW. Yet Yea Forums is hellbent on claiming that they are iconic masterpieces, despite being utterlly irrelevant for nearly 20 years

Bait

God hand and dmc are still among the best action games ever. BG2 is in contention for the best crpg ever.

Don't respond unless you have a real argument, I already don't think much of you.

>nobody talks about morrowind
imagine hating a videogames so much that you actually delude yourself into believing shit you made up

>DKC Tropical Freeze
Same. I enjoy challenging platformers but DK controls so clunky and there's a lot of bullshit all around.

Agreed. Haven't even got past the second area and already it just feels like a more tedious, less polished version of the original.

This is wrong, people genuinely like Baldur's Gate, Planescape & BOTW. The rest you are right in saying are irrelevant, but those 3 in particular are extremely popular

Attached: Popularity Rankings.jpg (2498x2000, 3.83M)

I THINK XENOBLADE CHRONICLES 2 SUCKS

dmc invented a genre you dingus.

> Yea Forums constantly cries about how amazing DMC, Morrowind, Doom & God Hand apparently are
> So fucking horrible that even a Boomer site that has Snatcher on it, doesn't even care about those pieces of shit

> DMC invented a genre
Imagine actually believing this, nobody cares about your literal who meme shit. DMC3 is the only game in the series that normies actually acknolwedge

is this the shitpost thread
ummm
*flips through Yea Forums meme book*
bing bing wahoo call of duty is good

It's one of the best games of all time. I don't care what zoomers think, you kids don't matter.

>Yea Forums loves XC2
Nice try faggot, most people here know that game is shite

What about games Yea Forums hates but you love. For me it's Sony games.

its ok zoomer its not your fault you can't discern the truth. you were born in a reality of fake news and false information.

I've seen more people praise it than hate it. the worst hate it gets here is meme bait posts like the japanese """humor""" shit. no substance, just shitposting for a laugh.

low effort shill

> It's one of the best games of all time
Factually incorrect
> DMC1
Metascore: 94
User Score: 81
Best Game Lists: 1
> NieR: Automata
Metascore: 91
User Score: 88
Best Game Lists: 5

Even NieR has gotten more recognition in 2 years then your literal who game has gotten in nearly 20

Be gone, shill.

Caring about metascore. That's so zoomer.

I don't hate it or dislike it but how the fuck Mario 64 managed to be the most posted mario game on the board

Nobody cares we are talking about Yea Forums

> BBUT Zoomer, that's my only argument is spouting Buzzwords
Literally just proves my point that i'm right, when you faggots can't even defend this piece of shit without crying about "Zoomers".

>NV is a contrarian afterthought

Young people are stupid, what else can I say.

It literally is, everyone considers Fallout 3 the best in the series. If you take a look at any list on the internet from outside this contrarian board, Fo3 will always be higher then New Vegas

nier wouldnt exist without dmc
nier is literally the evolution of DMCs gameplay

retard fucking zoomer

I doubt you have even played it, child.

> BBUT It came first, so that makes it relevant despite nobody ever talking about the game
Cope more

jesus you're so fucking stupid it hurts.

it will always be "relevant" the same way mario 64 and the original zelda will be. deal with it you dumb fuck ignorant zoomer.

> Comparing your literal who garbage to Zelda, Mario or Metroid
YIKES, the absolute state of DMC Babbies

Thats a shame. When it came out i couldnt put it down. I have like 250 hours on it now. maybe 100 extra hours on cemu

The original Smash Bros. is one of those games that's made entirely redundant by the sequel. The Mushroom Kingdom stage in the original was better, but other than that there's no reason to play it over Melee