Itt casual filters

itt casual filters

Attached: bed_of_chaos_close_up-2.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

This boss is the least casual filter in the entire game since you can make incremental progress on it.

>end game boss
>casual filter

Attached: 8d2.jpg (600x568, 29K)

Attached: FUCK IGN.png (1418x1890, 516K)

Attached: 5535514a7d02c.image.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

Attached: Razors and teeth.png (2736x1824, 32K)

What a cool fucking boss.

>mid-fight dialogue
>well voice-acted
>enemy fights similarly to the player, meaning you have no options but to simply out-skill him
>second stage fundamentally changes the fight and makes him much more terrifying and aggressive at the cost of his range
>killing him is necessary, but manages to make you feel like shit afterwards
>introduces story elements throughout the fight

Only better fight was Ghermin because I have never seen a more gorgeous boss arena.

Bed of Chaos is literally the worst fight not just in the series, but the entire genre. The genre being third person action games.

>made uncle henryk go crazy
How could you...

Honestly, it's been years since I've played. Is there a way to not kill him?

Is this from the sequel? I dont remember seeing this in the free one
dead game dead thread

Attached: B3FCA73C-B0E7-4208-B62F-7DA9DFB834EF.png (2000x2304, 1.54M)

I believe all of those except for unfair combat solely because of the ching chong garbage in the top left

Was that game even any good?

That's not how casual filters work. They have to be 5-50% through the game. O&S are pushing the limit as filters

Attached: 39-Gif_1.gif (512x384, 1.1M)

Taurus Demon is the filter, numbnuts.

nothing in DeSu2 was on the level of bullshit that the first game pulled

[paralysis intensifies]

Attached: hino.png (1080x600, 997K)

Attached: 541DDD37-08DB-4CD5-8C97-F4DB56B42430.jpg (2500x1700, 569K)

It's not an end game boss...

I mean it's a lord, but it's far from the end.

God damn this boss was fun. The other casual filter, Umi-bozu or whatever was just obnoxious but with her I really felt like I had to knuckle up and git gud.

I don't think you've actually played Dark Souls

>One of the last five bosses
>Not the end
What?

>Never died to BoC
>Even my very first blind run I did first time out

I don't know if I should be proud of this or just indifferent to it. BoC is easy as fuck. Wobbly floor is vidya 101 for that shit is about to fall out from under you. You're all fucking stupid.

This faggot is piss easy if your weapon can stun him. Otherwise good fucking luck.

Capra or Gargoyles

who ever got filtered by the Taurus demon? I would say the Capra demon would be a better filter

More like Capra, when the game was new.
But the most rage-inducing, run-ending boss was probably O&S. People ended up having no humanity left, not being able to summon anymore

Yeah, that's about when I dropped the game and realized it's a hot mess. What pinhead designed him?

this for sure. Everyone I know either quit at this boss or summoned.

Had very little difficulty with the main game blind on critical until I got to him. What a clusterfuck of a fight.

>did my playthrough of O&S back when GFWL failed and steamworks hadn't come in yet
I didnt find out till after that killing the fat fuck first is actually the hard version of the fight

Attached: 1363886378861.jpg (582x329, 20K)

Attached: Fuck this part.png (1750x498, 71K)

>took me literally 2 hours to finally eke out a win
>apparently there's an even harder version later
I don't know what I found so bad about her, but I didn't struggle like that on any other boss before I eventually dropped the game. Even the optional guy on the windy hill with the thunder puppy didn't take me half as long to beat.

>wobbly floor
it wasn't the floor. It was the fact thaf I couldn't reach the bottom because this nigger would just swipe until the end of time. You just wait, and wait, and wait some more until he finally gets bored.of doing it, allowing you to slip through.

He wasn't hard, just boring, tedious and poorly designed. Even the way he looks is basic as fuck. Square did the evil tree boss with Exdeath long before From, and it didn't look like ass. I firmly believe From just made him last minute just to extend the playthrough time.

on hard mode

Attached: shit.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Think you are good at the game? let me show you a whole new level of ass pain.

Attached: Here comes the monkey dick!.jpg (1228x1193, 910K)

Attached: Phantom.jpg (500x356, 45K)

Bed of Chaos was a good boss.
Prove me wrong.

dude just jump on top of him

>it’s far from the end
you should play Dark Souls before posting bullshit like that

It wasn't as bad as people say. But I found the quicker bonfire before going to him so I've always known about it

Capra Demon is an optional boss though.

>le plunge black knight sword OHKO boss
>filtering anyone

playing demon ruins first is non-canon, it's second after the tomb and before the archives.

Based
Also yes it's from the sequel

It can be

This was a good boss

White Tiger was the smelter demon of Nioh I think

someone playing DaS for the first time without guides wouldn't know about the plunging attack exploit.

Attached: 1547712668809.png (223x340, 104K)

it can be literally the second last boss

Or maybe he remembered it from the tutorial boss.

This fight comes after Ornstein and Smough. Plebs beat that fight but not this one? What?

Nah the other casual filter is Tachibana muneshige