PHIL SPENCER WANTS TO BRING THE XBOX GAME PASS TO EVERY DEVICE POSSIBLE, EVEN THE PS4

>PHIL SPENCER WANTS TO BRING THE XBOX GAME PASS TO EVERY DEVICE POSSIBLE, EVEN THE PS4
cogconnected.com/2019/03/phil-spencer-game-pass-devices/
XBOX FUCKING LOST

Attached: xboxconsoles.jpg (1166x807, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRK2WJRyR_8
youtube.com/watch?v=eKIITtBrXcU&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=6NPyqxHxpKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Microsoft Xcloud Streaming
>Requires Xbox console. You either purchase an Xbox or subscribe to Xcloud
>Cannot play games natively on streaming platforms
>Must purchase games through Xbox.com or on Xbox systems or subscribe to Game Pass
>Cannot stream games which are already offered on for purchase on the system you are streaming to.
>Game Pass is curated for each system

It's actually pretty brilliant. You can stream shit to your phone or tablet from anywhere. Of course, you'll look like a fucking manchild sitting there in public with your controller and your phone playing Gears of War, but the potential is cool.

How come Microsoft just don't make an exclusive Minecraft game?

Microsoft is going third party.

Phil Spencer is the biggest cuck ever of the vidya industry

who /biz/ here ready to buy the inevitable dip?

>xbox

Attached: E935C868-386C-48BD-99E5-C54C15ACC0CD.jpg (585x312, 37K)

I'm more interested in playing modern games on my phone at the house. I feel like the lag would be too much even on 4g. It's already too much sometimes in house on the Vita

Microsoft E3 2019
>Xbox Scarlet, two new consoles in same style of Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
>Xbox Scarlet games playing natively on PC
>Many BC titles on PC including Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox
>Xbox Game Pass expanded
>More studios acquired
>Xcloud detailed, stream from your xbox console to your Switch/iOS/Android, will eventually offer subscription streaming from Microsoft Azure.
>Play Anywhere now applies to everything. If you own it digitally, download it to your Xbox or PC, or stream it to your Switch, iOS, Android device.
>Xbox Live Gold
>New Xbox controller to connect to your devices
>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Fable RPG
>Cyberpunk 2077
>Rocksteady DC game
>Harry Potter RPG
>Battletoads
>Killer Instinct
>More than 30 games shown off
>Xbox First Party games being ported to Switch: Ori and Cuphead

Meanwhile at Sony E3 2019
>*crickets*

They probably will but it'll be a AA short game and most likely gamepass exclusive to promote subscriptions.

Slowly getting ready to kill xbox because it cant compete

I do this frequently on my Microsoft Surface. Since Windows 10 has a built in Xbox app I just stream my Xbox to my tablet and can play whatever is on my Xbox. The lag is noticeable at higher video quality settings though so I mostly play on like Medium. It's probably my fault though there are a shitton of devices on my network.

Why is PSNow acceptable on Sony phones and PCs but when Microsoft offers its sub service to all platforms it's a bad thing?

JAPAN GOOD
USA BAD

WHITE PIGGU GO HOME

Does this mean I can finally play Banjo on Switch already?

>bringing games

Attached: 1358041689059.gif (300x241, 1.61M)

Not enough multiplats there to be believable

Attached: 1551555601166.jpg (250x250, 6K)

How is this a bad thing for people who enjoy video games?

Attached: unlocks.jpg (480x360, 15K)

First they port it to every device.
Get everyone accustom to having it.
Then release update for service that is lackluster on non-xbox hardware.
"Oh darn, we couldn't finish access to this new game for non-xbox systems yet, but don't worry because those of you with the xbox will still get to play"

I don't see how this is a negative thing for anyone.

Microsoft gains more exposure, people find more games to play, Microsoft sells more of their own streamboxes to get the full experience. Sony/Nintendo/Apple etc. get a cut of the profits. Everyone wins.

well, their name DOES imply software company.
they make stupid amounts of money in other areas anyway, there's no reason why they can't take a step back from the console bullshit and just publish games instead for a little while or something.
I haven't owned an xbox since HUGE but is microsoft turning out to be the hero this industry needs?

Damn I hope MS does the Xbox enhancement thing for Timesplitters 2 and 3

>expecting logic from japanconsolegaf

Fucking right? I don't know why they haven't. TS3 had online too

Microsoft is so silly. They spent the entire gen not convincing people to get an Xbox TWO. I hate Sony too, but at least I'm transparent. PS4 owners got what they wanted, and will have no problem transitioning to the next gen. Phil didn't do that.

Can I download the games digitally on their own, no game pass needed? No? Then who the fuck cares

The TimeSplitters rights were owned by Crytek, who wanted to do nothing with the franchise. I'm surprise the TS2 surprise in Homefront 2 made it to release.

However, since then, Crytek has sold the rights to another studio. I want to say it's the new THQ?

THQ will probably allow MS to add it to the list now. Unless they have an HD Re-release planned.

>PS4 owners got what they wanted

I didn't get backwards compatibility or sequels to the weeb games I like. All I got was western trash and re-releases of my weeb games.

...so MS lost by putting their paid streaming service on more platforms? You retarded?

>NETFLIX IS COMING TO PHONES?! NETFLIX LOST! DUMB IDIOTS
get your shit together

it's just consoletards seething at eachother like they have been for the last 10+ years

>mandatory payment to play online
>have to use my ps3 and vita to play ps classics
Y-yeah the transition will continue to be great. Can't wait for the new consumer friendly features they have in store for us on PS5

Sonygros think it will lead to Xbox losing a fuck ton of console sales or them leaving the console market entirely.
They can't fathom the potential revenue from multiplying your potential audience from 50 million to 550 million.

>Many BC titles on PC including Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox
Let me play JSRF and Ninja Gaiden on PC and I'd actually be completely happy with Microsoft for a few, brief seconds of my life.

>MS stops developing consoles
>becomes a platform like steam and epic
>dont need to buy a console to play XBOX exclusives
they are kinda already doing it with the Windows Store (fuck Windows 10 btw).

wouldnt be surprised if thats what MS is going for now

Attached: 1510180310668.png (600x600, 57K)

Halo Infinite Nigga.

translation:
>microsoft e3 2019
>"we're going third party, everyone! we had a good run. we hope you guys enjoy playing halo 5 on your switch or ps4!"

They wouldn't stop selling consoles because the games need to have a proprietary hardware and OS to run on. The games streamed from Microsoft Azure would still run on Xbox consoles. Game streaming is just renting games from long distance

Obsessed.

cuckbox

Attached: 1549281453204.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

This
If games pass is the same scam shit as Sonys PS+ where you don't even get to keep the games then I don't care

it's not really, i think it's only a bad thing for people who just enjoy hating other peoples video game situation.

Other than two games being ported to switch, every game offered from Xbox, streaming included, would be running on an Xbox console, using Windows OS, on the Xbox app, selling games on the Windows Store.
They are still first party.

microsoft giving up on consoles is a great thing. the xbox brand has done irreparable damage to gaming with all the money-grabbing practices it unleashed.

i miss him bros, microsoft turned to shit when bill left

Attached: xbox360time.jpg (1600x2088, 1.01M)

>other than making all of their games available on pc, switch and ps4, they're still first-party!

Console are about to die ( or at least the way we know it) and microsoft are positionning themself ahead of the market.
Console will be like when you buy a television or a smartphone. You will buy one but they will all do the same thing, are easily replacable and serve the same purpose in the end.
Microsoft knows.

Uh that's exactly what it is. You pay a monthly or yearly subscription for access to a catalog of games. Just like any movie streaming service ever.

the ps4 and switch are both selling like crazy. consoles in general aren't dying just because microsoft is giving up.

It's impressive that you managed to make every single sentence in your post factually incorrect

sounds good for me, console wars are stupid. Not sure how this makes Phil Spencer a cuck. Selling hardware is always going to be less profitable than selling software.

fuck you if we don't get ninja gaiden/jsrf/sonic unleashed on pc

Wait Bill Gates left Microsoft?

Sony will say no, Nintendo of Japan may say no.

That's stupid. I want to pay $10 and have Banjo Kazooie on my Switch. Why would I waste money on a monthly sub fee for a video game service? Games don't function the way movies and music do.

He is, when Nintendo and Sony say no, I will laugh at him, I'm still getting an Xbox Anaconda but this needs to happen to shut him up on this stupid Xbox Game Pass on PS4/5 and Switch shit.

hello, welcome back from your coma user

>Switch
Nintendo of Japan needs to decide this that means this will take years before they come to a conclusion, Microsoft just can't shove their Game Pass on Nintendo's Switch without Nintendo of Japan's input first.

This is true

How is it stupid? The only person who wouldn't find value in something like that is someone who only plays one game at a time and takes their sweet fucking time to finish that game.

JSRF not being playable on Xbox One is Sega's doing, not Microsoft's.

It won't matter if you buy a Nintendo, a microsft or a sony. They will all play the same thing. Console as we know it are about to die.
Doesn't matter what brand of TV you own. They all play the same shows. Doesn't matter what kind of phone you own. They all do the same and can interact with each other.
Console will be like that. It won't matter anymore.

Was Bill selling the rrod here?

pc mustards have been saying the same shit since the '80s and it's never been right once. consoles survived just fine without sega, they'll keep going strong without microsoft.

rrod is is 3 red rings. and originally, if you got a notification on your 360 it would flash red which they did away with

YOU ARE CANCER

YOU ARE CANCER

YOU ARE CANCER

Big surprise, this thread is swarming with sick in the head, hateful, pure evil microsoft sacks of fanboy waste spreading LIES and HATE. You are deranged, mentally ill, and full of horrifying evil and hatred.

That's what microsoft shills are typically like. Dumb, delusional, constantly wrong, full of hatred, hypocritical, and mentally ill.

You can clearly see how Microsoft fanboys lie and distort the truth to reinforce their delusions and fanboy hate. Or they're just dumb and ignorant.

MICROSOFT FANBOYS ARE NOT WELCOME ON Yea Forums

Attached: 1550154426060.jpg (1648x1426, 1020K)

>I don't want to pay the full price of the game but I still want to get it and keep it
Then buy the fucking game at it's price if you want that.

I just don't see why I shouldn't have both options. I'll pay a slight premium for a perma download of the game, I just find sub services to be a huge waste for games
It's not a matter of taking sweet fucking time to finish a game, it's a matter of the fact that people consume vidya at different rates and in different ways than shows or music
If I watch a show or movie on Netflix
I can watch 6-10 movies in the time it takes to beat Banjo Kazooie and who knows many albums, then maybe ill move on to another game but the rate at which consumers play through games along with the general time it takes when compared to other media is just an extremely poor comparison and that's why "gameflix" just doesn't last in the long run. People at least need a one time digital option or it's pointless

What are some good xbox one exclusives that arent on PC?

The full price of Banjo is probably already $10 digitally dip shit. I'm talking about the fact that a sub fee is the only way to access these digital games on another platform, I can't just buy it once and keep Banjo digitally on my Switch.

It's a matter of how much you'll play off the service, if you play a lot then it'll pay for itself. Especially with Game Pass which has a pretty sizable chunk of library.

Halo 5

I suppose the music rights are the hardest thing to figure out for JSRF, makes sense.
NGB on PC would be super cool though, you gotta admit

that's not what he's getting at, you dip
leave it to a console-war fag to have no reading comprehension

They were right. It just happened. Microsoft are selling their services on 3 different platforms. Next step is nintendo selling their shit on xbox and PC.

I just know I won't use it enough to warrant the fees. """ownership""" of anything is already pretty sketch with digital, it just sucks that even my ability to have some kind of instanced permanent digital copy is now going to be taken away
>but microsoft is being so nice and allowing you to play their stuff on other platforms
Yeah but what about when that service goes away someday, what then?
Pointless really

I really like the idea of "xbox" becoming a service.

I mean I might be biased, the plan I did to get my Xbox One X came with 2 years of it bundled in so I haven't had a sub fee on it to worry about.
I'm also not really thinking about what this means for other platforms, but IIRC Switch is getting an Xbox Live app too so maybe there'll be a way to get the Xbox digital stuff without Game Pass too.
Either way, it'll be cool to have Ninja Gaiden Black on the go.

I don't, if other companies see people actually buy into this then we're all fucked. Enjoy not having access to your games in some sort of permanent form

Not him but I don't see streaming taking off. Google, Amazon, and Xbox Lockhart will fail.

ugh, absolutely grasping at straws. it's not a shop, it's a subscription service.

That's fair, easy to forget when you aren't paying yet, but, i think it's also fair to say that because you own an Xbox you can still get those games in some form if you want, and i guess that's the draw if they want people to buy their consoles then, maybe it's smarter marketing than I thought.
That's just the main thing I want, I'm not opposed to Games Pass existing, as an optional service, I just know that, even with a digital future looming, i would still prefer an option for individual purchases. Even if I do have to pay a premium for it.
I just fear the future where we are at the mercy of games pass only services and single digital buys and even hard copies have ceased to exist

everyone wants their sweet exclusives

That's my point, if that's all it is, I don't care. I hope they opt for it to at least be a shop as well

consoles going fully digital is the day i jump ship to pc

>I don't see streaming taking off

Then you're retarded as fuck dude. IaaS/PaaS/SaaS is 100% the future. Amazon Web Services is fucking huge when it comes to providing virtualization/cloud tech to companies.

He asked for good games user.

I dont think music rights would be too hard, SEGA has money, and managed to liscene most of the music for JSR. I also hope Ninja Gaiden is put on PC, that would be nice.

XBOX FUCKING LOST but Microsoft Windows is about to win you complete fucking brainlet.
>202X A.D.
>You need Microsoft Windows ?? installed on your x86-64 based generic "console" to be able to play XBOX(tm) Game Pass games
They're trying to make the console market just an extension of the PC market. I hope the dumb cucks at Sony and Nintendo don't take the bait.

Attached: hell.png (675x476, 390K)

streaming games is bad

Amazon needs first parties like Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft, if they don't have that, their console will flop, same with Google, Microsoft has that advantage but I don't know how a discless console would be taken by the community, it may get ignored in favor of the Anaconda.

This, games don't function the same way movies and music do in terms of usage. Streaming as a massive market shift will ruin vidya/cause me to jump ship

They won't, XCloud will only be on Lockhart, TVs and mobile and all will flop, it will only do well on Anaconda and Windows 10 PC because well one is a real Xbox console and the other is a PC.

You master race faggots have been doing it with steam for years......

This. Yea Forums is our personal Sony Safe space. Just look how badly you problematic Xbullies triggered our friend here.

microsoft giving up on consoles =/= "consoles as we know it dying." sony and nintendo are both having enormous levels of success right now doing what they're doing.
nintendo is not putting their games on pc anytime soon because, unlike the xbone, the switch isn't a dismal flop.

Let me correct myself, Xcloud won't do well at all on any device, Anaconda and Windows 10 PC will do well because the games are being played natively.

Because they did less with Minecraft in 7 or how ever many years they have owned it than most modders do in a year, tops?
Aren't they making some dungeon crawler now?
Now lots of eyes have turned towards Hytale.
Sure Minecraft has brand power, but will it be enough?

>Then you're retarded as fuck dude.
No, he's 100% correct. Game streaming is and will always be a laggy mess. Even at peak, perfect infrastructure there will always be significant and noticeable input delay. Dedicated hardware can barely get games playable on a wired, in-house LAN connection. There is just no such thing as an internet connection with low enough latency to make it vaguely seamless.

I would have no problem with Game Pass on Switch if Nintendo games were coming to Xbox but that's not the case so I could also see Nintendo saying no to it for various reasons.

Sony would NEVER allow that because then all the software money they make now with game sales would go to Microsoft because of GamePass.

There also wouldn't be native gamepass, you would only be able to use it with xCloud, which means you'd have to stream the games.

Attached: D0s8iIyU8AEU66a.jpg (899x1200, 107K)

>it works and streaming takes over
>all the big budget console games move to streaming, normies no longer actually own hardware that can play games
>only a small fraction of autists stick to their gaming PCs or weird nintendo handheld, or whatever
>new golden age of gaming as a niche hobby, with smaller games aimed at a dedicated audience
Seems like a pretty good idea desu.

Attached: 1458967015534.png (400x400, 7K)

Fuck you retard.

Do you pay attention to Minecraft at all anymore, dude? The ocean update and 1.14 have a fucking metric TON of shit in them.

>the switch isn't a dismal flop.
yeah but the WiiU was.

legally speaking, sony has to allow it.

literally all they have to do is take a cut, and then they're making 30-50% of that money, easy, just like Valve does. literally free fucking money

Except they don't have games.

yeah because pc gaming is sooo niche right now

That's the thing, though, Microsoft's hardware is actually good. The Xbox 360 controller is still THE best wired controller. Their normal peripherals like mice and headsets seem to last for years and work great. The Surface is a great laptop. Even the Zune, a "failure", was a solid piece of hardware.

Meanwhile every piece of software they make is riddled with bugs, or bloat, or both. It's as if they're completely retarded at their intended goal, but everyone around them is even more retarded so it balances out.

That would be the best deal for both companies though. Both parties keep there exclusives, Nintendo gets a way to play current or even next gen games without selling new hardware and Microsoft gets into the Japanese market. It's a win win

lmao no they don't
why the fuck would you think that
what possible legal reasoning do you have for that
even if they can't strictly disallow it, they have no legal obligation to cooperate with MS in ANY way on this, which leaves it dead in the water

unless you're selling gpus, then you can just gauge the shit out of your prices and everyone will be ok with it because MUH CRYPTO

Streaming will only take off when internet isn't fucking dogshit in most areas, and even with the best internet available it still has issues with compression, lag, input delay, etc.

Not him but Sony didn't even allow EA Access, Game Pass competes with PSNow noway will they allow it. I doubt Nintendo will allow it either due to Nintendo Online, Nintendo Classic Games Selection, and third party relations. Japan has a pride thing going on.

>steam is the same as a sub service
I'm a huge consolefag first and foremost, but second, with steam, you pay for the rights to use the game, then you can use it whenever ever you want, no sub needed
This isn't even remotely the same as a sub service

I didn't say it was right now, retard.

I already have plex.

>implying nintendo isn't still living off of money from the wii/ds days
>implying the switch isn't keeping them in that state
Stop

Is it really, Nintendo could easily say no because of what I say here .

Sonybros, post your face when you remember the two sides shitposting
SURVIVE TOGETHER

Attached: e1b1ebd6f0e051e130807603ba7ba888.jpg (236x313, 13K)

No, he's wrong. I work in the cloud administration industry. I haven't personally seen xcloud in action but the technical numbers provided by Microsoft are impressive enough to remain optimistic.

explain to me how pc gaming would all of a sudden become a niche hobby you fat fuck

>The Xbox 360 controller is still THE best wired controller
You were born after the year 2001 weren't you?

>2 decent sized updates in 5 years
>2 years apart
Some games release whole expansion packs worth of content in that span.
Do you pat attention to any other game dev times at all?
Minecraft under Microsoft is potential wasted

No one is going to buy a console with no disc drive and streaming will not take off, there's an even higher chance of Game Pass never coming to the Switch or PS4/5.

sure, but they had the 3ds propping them up at the same time, so it didn't matter. also, nintendo has so much money, it would take a long string of flops to even get them to consider pc. and honestly, they'd still sooner move to mobile full time than pc if it came to that, since gacha shit makes a shitload of money in japan.
if you want to play nintendo games, buy a nintendo console or wait until the emulator can play them. it's as simple as that, and it's not changing anytime soon.

Nigger I don't give a flying fuck what Microsoft says they can do. How often do you get a connection with a ping of under, say, 20 to absolutely anything? 20ms is already enough to be a noticeable amount of input lag. And that is on TOP of encoding/decoding and the non-insignificant input lag present in pretty much any console.

It is just not technically possible.

>Next step is nintendo selling their shit on xbox and PC.
Nintendo sells their hardware for absurd profits. They have the Apple model of "keep you in the ecosystem." They'd rather one person buy a Switch and five games, than fifteen people buy one game but no hardware.

Of course it has brand power. It's just Microsoft would have to put out a statement, which will surely piss a lot of people off.

Sony didn't even allow EA Access you dummies

Attached: 1551717150990.jpg (373x388, 33K)

I can think of several mods that added far more content than either update developed in far less time.

If they release it for penguin based systems I will believe them.

But why though? Why would I EVER purchase an xbox if I can buy a Switch and play 2 sets of exclusives? If you buy an xbox you barely even get your own exclusives - what kind of fucking decision is this for their costumers? Might as well say fuck you buy the competitors shit please.

Attached: 6f0bce87-b5e9-4e50-9a7c-43a8c1513023_screenshot.jpg (852x480, 20K)

So we're back to just Sony and Nintendo being rivals again? Sweet.

Because stupid normalfags are just trend-chasers. 90% of "PC gamers" still only play AAA trash. If all the AAA content (followed by streaming versions of anything that gets vaguely popular that's smaller), none of them are going to bother with gaming PCs anymore.

>streaming games on the Shitch instead of building a gaming PC

Attached: 1551577285348.png (650x650, 20K)

Damn this must be why Roku went bankrupt

Oh wait, they have a 7.2 billion dollar market cap. This has never been done on a scale like this before, why is everyone acting like it won't work?

Oh I forgot, everyone on Yea Forums has a PhD in Economics and IT, great predictions Nostradamus.

Do people not see how hard this is going to screw over Xbox owners?
>hahha no one owns that shit
maybe, but what about the few that do?

I mean you're not wrong but my point still stands - why would anyone purchase anything xbox related if you can get it on another console that also has it's own exclusives? I don't understand why they would want to shit on the people that bought all their previous units.

you already don't own the operating system you're using to post from, how hard are you getting screwed over right now

We're getting to the point where people are bragging about playing games natively.

People want to own their games, I can guarantee you that the Xbox Anaconda will outsell the Xbox Lockhart due to it playing games natively and you own your games. It doesn't help that streaming connections suck for games.

>streaming will not take off
Sony, Google, and Microsoft all venturing to it suggests otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=IRK2WJRyR_8

Personally I'll be more than willing to just dump modern gaming altogether if it happens.

>but what about this other thing that has nothing to do with what you're talking about

Attached: AmIedgyenoughnowkids.jpg (480x360, 13K)

This, I had no problem with PC, mobile, and TVs getting Xbox games but it becomes an issue when it's on Switch and especially PS4/5. Thankfully I can see Nintendo and Sony saying no.

>Microsoft infecting every platform
I don't trust them

Microsoft is giving options so I don't need to purchase that Lockhart shit and can purchase the Anaconda instead.

Because at this point it's just rumors and because some people want to natively play games and not stream them, while also not giving a fuck about bing bing wahoo

It's a perfectly reasonable opinion to think the 360 controller is the best wired controller. The xbone controller and DS3/4 both connect via a usb cable that can wear out and I don't think either one has a wired version. And while I like the pressure sensitive buttons on the DS2, the ergonomics of the controller are a big turn off for me.

Again, nothing but conjecture.

the wavebird doesn't connect in the same way PS3/4 do, and you can use it from a very far distance. Obstruction doesn't prevent use either. It's pretty nice

You can get the shitty Lockhart if you want, I'm getting the Anaconda. This video here shows that streaming isn't ready yet .

>because some people want to natively play games and not stream them, while also not giving a fuck about bing bing wahoo
I understand what you're saying, but my question is more from a value point of view

If console A has 10 games
and
console B has the same 10 games streamed but also 5 of it's own games that are worth playing
Why would anyone buy console A other than playing natively? Which, please understand is the MOST important thing to me too, but strictly money-wise, justifying console A over B seems borderline retarded to me. I'm not hyped for this direction. I just want Microsoft to start trying with xbox again instead of doing all this shit. I don't want Switch owners to be able to play Halo. That seems unfair to me, unless I can play BOTW on xbox too, then it's more palatable.

Unless there's another controller named wavebird that I don't know about, it's irrelevant to this topic. The other guy specifically called out wired controllers, not wireless. If we're talking wireless you could make a case for a number of controllers, and the 360 one would definitely not be in the top spot.

>shitty because his past Ouya experience was dismal

I'll be getting both and I'll judge it for myself. Like I said earlier, xcloud is technically impressive and I'm still optimistic.

Venturing into new markets doesn't guarantee success. A recent example being 3D TVs and even 3D cinema to an extent. And it will probably never be relevant because VR outclasses it in every way.

the best wireless for pc games is the xbox one controller.

Why even make hardware then?

Also this video game streaming shit needs to die. We arent even close to being able to do that. Imagine streaming a game like RDR2

Every day, we get closer to the Death Drive.

Attached: Death_Drive_MK_I.jpg (655x642, 83K)

>streaming a game like RDR2
yeah imagine the input lag

OH WAIT NO NO NO

>Why even make hardware then?
>this video game streaming shit needs to die. We arent even close to being able to do that
you just answered your own question

precisely the type of game they would use to sell a service like this. Also walking sims. And we know how much normies love them some walking sims. I'm not hyped.

>Why even make hardware then?

did you think this through before posting or no

The move that will herald any next gen console into first place is one that makes AA game development feasible. Especially since lately it has been "AAA game or nothing" attitude resulting in big low risk boring messes.

The ps2 did well not because of the console but because of the plethora of games.

I don't think there is a best wireless controller. The Xbone controller is nice, but only natively works on windows 10. I don't much care for the ergonomics of the DS4 but having extra inputs thanks to the touchpad is pretty nice to have, especially with emulation. Of course for emulation the DS3 is also pretty nice because it still has pressure sensitive buttons.

>but only natively works on windows 10
I'm pretty sure they patched it to work with windows 7, specifically the 30 dollar wireless receiver.

so is the rumor that they're doing it with the switch true?

i think this is why xbox game pass is a good thing. when i had that free one month trial i was playing games (mostly AA titles) that i normally wouldnt pay attention to and actually enjoyed some of them.

because it enables games as a service
Do you not want to own your games?

1 year of xbox game pass is $120
2 new games is $120
if i played at the very least 3 new titles in one year, i save $60

hows it so hard to understand this? you are saving money with game pass, fuck owning games

Until I see XCloud in action I'm not giving it a chance.

It's a good deal, but the issue with streaming only is if they decide to get rid the game. Then it's just gone.
Atleast with Downloads we can always have the game. The biggest issue with both physical only and streaming only is the fact that they can disappear forever

No
youtube.com/watch?v=eKIITtBrXcU&t=5s

Literally they're still making consoles.
How is that even remotely being a third party? Your a seething Sony fag who doesn't want to see the Basedstation 5 fail, when Sony's obvious arrogance, and Microsoft's new endeavors are spelling disaster for it.

it seems this hothead has lost his composure

>lags and disconnects in single player games
No fuck off with streaming bullshit

Banjo-Kazooie is like 5 hours to 100%

Ah yes all those XBOX exclusives that us PlayStation gamers are itching to play.

Attached: Renne.(Sora.no.Kiseki).full.817378.jpg (881x697, 624K)

He left 5 years ago, user.

I just find it hilarious how PSNow has been around for years. But the gaming press is now ALL IN on streaming because Microsoft.

weebshit fags hate sony now, get with the times falseflagger.

What does that mean? Is this streaming, or are these real ports?

Mojang is a one trick pony, that's the harsh truth. I'm not sure how much Microsoft has profitted from buying them, but Minecraft was one of those lightning in a bottle moments.

I you think $€15 a month gets you all the latest releases you are in for a rude awakening user. It doesn't work that way for Netflix, it won't for Gamepass.

Stop setting yourself up for disappointment.

Attached: gundam04(2).jpg (720x480, 32K)

No we don't. We hate California.
And Microsoft doesn't have good track record with weebshit, which you would know if you were a weeb.

Attached: Yeul-final-fantasy-xiii-2-27688940-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6NPyqxHxpKU

yeah obviously, because xbox game pass isnt that big yet.

Weebs fucking love Cali lol.

Attached: Gargantia4.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

>The Xbox 360 controller is still THE best wired controller.
At least pretend you weren't born severely autistic.

lol i never said they like MS, they like PC and Switch now. and yes weebs are pissed at Sony now for censoring their games.

>5 years ago

He left in 2006 m8

Netflix has 150 million subscribers and they are bleeding money fighting off vultures.

Microsoft will get competition from every major publisher. There will be defragmentation. You will be paying for 4 subscriptions.

>forza getting mobile game
Microsoft slowly rising that middle finger to xcucks

It's almost like they want to fuck over their entire customer base.

It's different industries

Tell that to epic store, u play, origins.

Fuck, I was the retard all along.

Attached: 1534612877107.jpg (690x792, 48K)

This

Except Google was streaming a AAA game a couple months ago at high frames and normal resolutions

Explains why they want to put out 2 new xbox

Ok I just told them