Herro! I compose music for Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3. Did you rike it?

Herro! I compose music for Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3. Did you rike it?

Attached: 2CF6AAC2-EA54-4B31-898B-F579A8885508.jpg (300x300, 13K)

She is cute and tries hard! Glad she is working on Sekiro.

Why do japanese women make such great vidya music? And why are they so cute too?

Actually yea, I like it a lot. You're no Kanno or [that woman that made KH osts] but you're still good

Because Japanese women actually work to get a spot.
Unlike western women who think they deserve a spot purely because they're women

Yes, I like them. Let me show you my appreciation *unzips dick*

Is she single?

I wan't a japanese gf so bad bros.

Japanese women don't stop caring about their appearance after they've already "made it" and let themselves go. Likely because if they do even a little bit, their family and friends constantly tell them hey you're getting fat stop it.

Ik bro

Attached: 1551467205711.webm (1066x600, 2.92M)

how can white roasties even compete?

They learned from men

Attached: 334.png (700x772, 569K)

What is this from?

Is this like from their government or something?

You see his fingers, finger-banged her.

Most American women getting into music just means they want to sing. They don't actually want to study music or anything like that. They just want to be a pop star and get their face out there. The idea that they can make music for something else doesn't even occur to them unless they're a transgender woman.

Trannies are not women,they are just autistic delusional men.

It seems so sweat and genuine yet I can't shake this sinister feeling i'm getting

>Japanese women are brought up
>immediately people start whining about Western women
OBSESSED

Attached: 1550328934575.png (334x393, 265K)

MARRY AND REPRODUCE YOU STUPID NEETS
PENIS IN VAGINA, NOW!

Attached: 59.png (439x300, 161K)

Code pls.

Random trivia

Attached: 114.png (912x177, 19K)

Nah path, Homo.

>KEEP BREEDING LIKE RABBITS ON THIS TINY ISLAND WE NEED TO INCREASE THE POPULATION OF OUR ALREADY CROWDED CITIES
Japs are based for not giving in to the 'muh birth rate' meme. A high birth rate is a sign of a third-world country, nations that are fully developed have automation that replaces manual labour and technology that replaces a standing army. Fewer people means less pollution, closer communities, more living space. Only jewish overlords want a large population, because it's easier to control hordes of unwashed desperate breeders.

Abe must be stopped.

How do I get an asian wife?

Be white and travel to asia. Or meet one at your local college campus or online.

INCEL THREAD SUPREME

No, she is not "the composer". You faggots. GET LAID, FFS. She made the music box tune and nothing else.

Attached: Capture.jpg (265x107, 7K)

Stay mad fat white piggu

Attached: 1550868491861m.jpg (683x1024, 99K)

B-UH-ASED

Attached: abe kids.jpg (333x394, 27K)

>Yuka Kitamura

You idiot

SEETHING femcel cope

Attached: 1522803741013.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

This post started dangerously bluepilled but ended up based

>THE composer
>not having enough brain power to read entire sentences

Attached: 1532532988209.png (301x490, 295K)

Because they use a lot of make up and because for some reason japs are good composing music except that resident evil composer lol.

>Because they use a lot of make up and because for some reason japs are good composing music except that resident evil composer lol.

Imagine the level of intelligence of this poster,like try to guess how low his IQ is.

Hes literally deaf too. How did they not catch that?

Nice project retard lol.
lel

Oh hello abe happily i'm not japanese.

t-thanks abe

I feel very conflicted, on one hand a japanese wife would be lovely but at the same time I don't want hapa sons.

Attached: 1544387394706.png (707x547, 615K)

>chair clattering

but aren't there notable female composers in western games too?

I'd fuck a passable tranny over a roastie any day.

>notable composers
>western games

Does not compute

sponsored by abe-sama

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>INCEL THREAD SUPREME
>Incel now means praising glorious nippon women who work hard, and are passionate.

>Brooduborno and Dark Sourz 3

Learn to compose music.

kys faggot

it's because it was probably written by a ugly, fat and balding middle-aged japanese man

>Hi, I'm soandso. Let me talk to you about Jesus.
why does this feel like this

LOL.

And then Japanese girl/wife will withhold your salary the minute you are employed and have a child.

In Japan you have two bosses: your boss and your wife. She withholds your salary, you get a daily allowance in return.

hmm it's really interesting that female video game composers/musicians are much more common in Japanese games

Because you've opened the door too many times when men in suits showed up. I'd make babies with her.

Only if you're a jap herbivore salary man. And even then thats just a dumb stereotype and isn't all that common. If you're white it's not like that at all.

>t. white guy with jap wife

Keep up the good work.

Yes, I riked the games and the music. You did well.

is it really like that over there? I thought jap males were heads of the house

Abe made this shit huh?

japanese here
stop sexualizing us
thanks

No way man the only places in the world where men are the head of the house is the middle east and those villages in Africa

Attached: 1550142884895.png (860x1358, 344K)

Ok, but first show us some of that boipucc or we’ll nuke you a third time.

Attached: 1530038094908.png (930x870, 372K)

Because deep down you know that Christian morals lead to domestic bliss. Even if it is just about keeping a woman in line. If God is what it takes to find a good wife you'll have to bite the communion wafer.

>US way above Sweden
No way this is true

Oof

>many of the states where feminism is most prominent are the lowest

Doubt.jpg

Based as fuck. God's chosen love exploding populations because it equals more loans.

That means their women work like men so it makes sense

>noticeable female composers
There aren't even noticeable male composers. I couldn't even be bothered to remember a single memorable track in a recent western game, save for indie. They just use generic movie music mostly.

I know nothing of jap culture lol, it's just that in the yakuza games the guys are always badass and the girls are kinda background characters lol

I like you

Attached: GOOD.jpg (498x467, 74K)

would racemix with/10

>no jap game composer gf

Attached: 1543702829888.jpg (1280x715, 86K)

Feminism is against this because this is how traditional families generally work.
Man gets the money, women spend it.

Bloodborne had music? I couldn't hear it over all the screaming.

Attached: 1513605244343.png (580x800, 250K)

It's because no one wants a feminist wife.

The OSTs for Bloodborne and DS3 aren't very memorable, DS2's OST is especially forgettable. DS1's is the only OST I recall well enough. The only tracks from BB and DS3 I can even think off the top of my head that really come to mind are the hub tracks, Ludwig, Gehrman, Gael, Sister Friede and Soul of Cinder. Ludwig itself is very overrated. In my opinion, the Living Failures is a greater track, it reminds me too fondly of Gustav Holst's Mars.

>t. jew

Who's the greatest female videogame composer/arranger? My vote goes to pic related

Attached: 3553.png (647x203, 20K)

The fight with Ludwig had some of the sickest vidya music I've hear. Epic as fuck.

Nice try Abe. I ain't procreating.

You're head of the house only in a figurative manner. She'll go on and on to everyone about how you handle everything so we'll but when you're alone, you're not in charge in the least.

>t. White guy with Chinese wife

>this is nip propaganda
even in propaganda they have 8/10 hotties

>her face colour v her neck and ears
one again Koreans are better

t. Gook