ITT: Autistic things you do while playing games

ITT: Autistic things you do while playing games

Attached: homer smoking cigar.jpg (250x187, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/qvty9vp9d2q713r/DC (1).xlsx?dl=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RP walk.

Suck and fuck

do a mental documentary of whats happening.

if it's a game where I'm an animal (not anthros) then I just do a nature documentary on it.

Masturbate to the music, if it’s ambient or slow, I just rub it, but if it’s hardcore DMC style stuff, I furiously masturbate. I’ve cummed at least 15 times a day before because of this.

still think your threads are Yea Forums culture, user?

That sounds fun.

If a game allows you to use different and includes a hammer, I always use it no matter what.

If a game gives you elemental powers and has electricity/lightning, I use it no matter what.

Being autistic

Look closely at the people I kill to examine the bullet wounds and gore.

that is actually mental illness dude.

Try to make it so that the last hit in the combo/grab animation/multi-hit whatever is the last bit of damage that kills the bad guy

Going to a psychologist and get diagnosed with autism.

>constant lag tapping
>that bad that housem8's have to tell me to stop

Attached: 1542433907513.jpg (640x427, 26K)

I pretend I'm a youtuber and comment stuff

Who /pretendstobealetsplayertalkingwiththeirviewers/ here?

I used to make up voices for all the characters in games that aren't voice acted.
In games like fallout and skyrim I always pick one random item to collect and drop them all one by one into my character's house.
In older RPG's the story is usually pretty uninteresting so I just make up my own head canon and personalities for every character.

Breathing in time with my button inputs.

spreadsheets
also, jumping literally all the time if there's no resource or movement penalty for it

Attached: 1521991170479.jpg (482x653, 52K)

When i die stupidly i do a side glance to the left or right of my screen like so.

Attached: 185728472646.jpg (435x435, 97K)

>Strive to do the main quest first in an open world game, as theres almost always a sense of urgency to it and it doesnt make sense to just forget about it and do meaningless sidequests when I can do them after the main quest is done.
>always lose the enthusiasm to do side quests afterwards since theres no purpose.

>since playing dmc recently I find myself trying to show off/play stylishly in other games too, spent about 5 minutes in ds3 fighting abyss watchers just dodging and taunting

>when I go to stop playing a game, if possible ill put my character in an inn or house bedroom to sleep in too

>since playing dmc recently I find myself trying to show off/play stylishly in other games too, spent about 5 minutes in ds3 fighting abyss watchers just dodging and taunting

absolutely based.

Attached: ufsufs.gif (248x203, 154K)

I talk as if I am streaming even though I am alone.

I am sure I am not the only one.

Attached: 1550977352298.jpg (600x928, 153K)

>Smack the sticks back and forth in a rhythm during loading screens or other downtime

If the load screen has a spinning animation I spin the stick at the same pace.

I spin the sticks in opposite directions

i feed and seed

I have a spreadsheet with every enemy I've killed in the last ~3 years

Attached: 1548081966443.jpg (711x620, 39K)

i make fun of city slickers

Post it for the people who haven’t seen it and to see what’s been added

sneed

i sneed

i seed and feed

I do the same shit too. I'll do side quests until the story takes an inevitable turn like "HOLY SHIT YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND GOT KIDNAPPED AND PROBABLY RAPED WHEN THE BAD DUDE DECIDED TO TARGET PEOPLE YOU'RE CLOSE TO, SAVE THEM", then I get tunnel vision and can't be arsed to care about that dude that lost 5 chickens the other day. Before that though I'll totally waste my time doing anal shit.

Finished Steamworld Dig yesterday, bretty good if short. Other than that just been making progress on my ZX Advent list
dropbox.com/s/qvty9vp9d2q713r/DC (1).xlsx?dl=0

I do user. Whatever I do I commentate it on like this. Helps me understand it desu

>been doing since i was 10
>am now 19 still doing this
>to the point where it has seeped into other aspects of my life such as cooking, reading stuff online, or even just walking around in public

i dont know why i do this. i think my mind is coping with the fact that i dont talk to anyone by instead "talking" with an imaginary audience in my mind that actually cares about the things that i have to say

Attached: 1493990019462.gif (498x416, 89K)

Why not just make a youtube channel

sneed