Why won't they remake this kino?

Why won't they remake this kino?

Attached: 255262jpeg.jpg (1200x645, 356K)

konami is dead

>no pad with analog face buttons on the market today
what's the point?

Thank god, that shit was fucking terrible. The xbox 360 version was better because it didn't do that.

>still not on PC
FUUUUUUCKING HELL BROS

For Pachinko

not really, it controls like shit and holding up people without shooting on accident is nigh impossible.
The PC port of 2 is the same and I prefer emulation just because.

>not really, it controls like shit and holding up people without shooting on accident is nigh impossible.
It's the other way around, analog buttons do that. If you control it via triggers like the xbox version does, there is no room for accidents. I have the PS2 versions but my cousin had the xbox 360 HD one, it always shocked me how much better it controlled.

It's already a remake. Why do you need every game in the past remade for every generation?

X360 has digital input.
Removing pressure even slightly results in a shot, it sucks dick.
It's like playing a racing game without analog triggers

Honestly i think a Switch/PC version rerelease is in the realm of possibility, depends on if Konami is still wary of the Survive shitstorm.

I mean, Snake is in Ultimate and we know about why we got The Twin Snakes and Snake Eater 3D.

We've given up expecting anyone to make good new games, the old ones are all we've got

No, it doesn't, because analog input for face buttons is a stupid idea. There is no room to be precise if a button has two different functions and is prone to accidents. These games are the perfect example of this. On the xbox version you click the right stick to pull up your gun, then X to shoot, so there's no room for accidents. On the PS2/3 you have to keep the X button slightly pressed to pull up your gun, then fully pressed to shoot, which is annoying as shit.

>On the xbox version you click the right stick to pull up your gun
that is fucking retarded.

>On the PS2/3 you have to keep the X button slightly pressed to pull up your gun, then fully pressed to shoot, which is annoying as shit.
No it's not, ya ADHD child.

The remasters suck anyway. Emulation is the way to go.

Attached: snek.webm (428x366, 53K)

He's not wrong man.

I heard emulating 3 is a pain the ass
Something with sensitivity of the controls during interogations

it doesn't need a fucking remake we don't need these fucking remakes I'm going to stab you holy shit just go play the goddamn games they're FINE

Attached: 1449910732357.gif (311x240, 2.07M)

MGS3 is sort of demanding to emulate in general compared to MGS2.

Attached: DL1hv.jpg (1266x1020, 117K)

1. you don't have to interrogate
2. you can use a ds3/ds2 if you really wanted to
3. there's a method to rebind half presses

Other than that you have to configure it a bit to fix the post processing, then you're good to go aside from a couple of fps drops at rare moments during the game.

this is why you emulate.

Attached: 2KTNZ.jpg (637x672, 53K)

You can click l3 on 360 to ready your gun for hold ups. I perfer this honestly. I went to the ps3 version and shoot them by mistake even when I hardly put any pressure on the buttons.

Because making gacha is much cheaper and less risky. Probably more profitable too.

I'm still not quite sure why they redid Colonel's voicelines when he mentions control inputs. MGS2 was available on both the original Xbox and on PS2, so why the change?

Attached: 1550602039516.png (546x710, 499K)

>b-but no it isn't
Don't be a retarded fanboy, user, I wouldn't buy an xbox with your money, but they really fucked up with those controls.

There's a reason MGS is pretty much the only game to use pressure sensitive buttons. MGS until 4 had really bad controls.

Attached: snake.webm (758x300, 2.87M)

360 had shoulder buttons and the duke had white and black buttons. 360 also called the RB and LB not R2 and L2

>MGS until 4 had really bad controls.
Not really. I actually prefer how classic Metal Gear controls compared to something like Splinter Cell, where context-dependence muddles up the controls. I don't mind how MGS4 or MGSV control, though.

How the fuck does emulating MGS1 work with all the weird shit in that game like plugging the controller into the other port for psycho mantis

>MGS
>kino

Most emulators that I know of allow you to switch controller ports in the settings.

The original Xbox and PC versions were pretty low effort. They have great lines like "When you want to use the codec, push the codec button" instead of describing the actual controls.

Is that it?

>MGS collection on Steam

Attached: 1430015634907.png (360x360, 298K)

I'd have my work cut out for me trying to save people some cash pointing out that people should just emulate. Probably wouldn't be worth it.

If you're desperate to play it on PC, the collection got added to Playstation Now this month.

How does that work exactly?

no, the PC port is an XBOX port, as are all subsequent releases.
They miss details in cutscenes and what not. It's shoddy work like FFX for example.

The game is streamed to your PC from a server.

why remake perfection?

The PS2 and PS3 versions of the games can be emulated. Streaming would be pretty bad.