What went so horribly wrong?

What went so horribly wrong?

Attached: soyofwar.webm (640x480, 1.49M)

Wojaks

FPBP

fpbp

fpbp

Attached: 1548235086439.jpg (917x599, 57K)

The Sony "experience" template, that's what happened

Samefag

Attached: 1548537764489.jpg (800x1011, 109K)

hahahahhaha

Attached: lol.jpg (353x112, 13K)

>A different IP for each poster at that point
How embarrassing for you

I HAVE POSTED THE MAN

Attached: game of the year 2018.jpg (693x877, 219K)

Agreed

fpbp
Wojak and Pepe posters should be automatically banned to restore somewhat standards on this pit of a board

>the scene where kratos uses a girlto prevent a gate from closing down and maiming her body in the process
i wonder what the reception would have been if it came out today

>Yea Forums treats metacritic scores as gospel
>can't handle that game of the year is god of war
lmao.

You know the answer to that. And you shouldn't use that stuff.

Attached: 1539290217125.webm (800x450, 2.93M)

juggling an enemy indefinitely so it literally cannot fight back is not hardcore, pussy

>Newfag OP doesn't know how to see unique posts
>Is a wojak edit poster
Of course.

God of War was always the poor man's DMC or the Half-Life of 3rd person action adventures, but at least it was a game and not "muh quasi-interactive narrative experience".

Amen sister

It is when its difficult to do so. But I understand that you are used to "press X repeatedly until you win" gameplay

it now has good combat?
if you consider that "wrong" than you should go back to your bing bing wahoo shit

I platinumed all of them and loved every second of them, cry me a river you buttblasted faggots.

Attached: 1551163048195.gif (540x540, 1.62M)

god of war has always been bad
new god of war is just a different kind of bad

>Newfags don't know how to increase ip count with a phone

Kill yourself for liking bad games, how can you enjoy something so fucking tedious and devoid of any difficulty?

Attached: 1448517376580.gif (300x141, 309K)

Hey snoyfag, try go left.

Attached: 1523536312855.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

>dark souls with magnetic atacks and cinematics interrupting you all the fucking time
>good

Even Hellblade gives a limp dick spanking on the shit you call gameplay.

none of them have ever had good combat, you're more wrong than anyone in the universe could ever fucking be
god of war is a game for children and it shows through the simplistic combat system, cartoon 'gore' and cringey 'sex' minigames.

Only newfags phonepost.

Did you know that games come with difficulty settings these days? I know you just finger your asshole and hate on games on a Chinese noodle board but come on guy. I love Greek and Norse mythologies and the gameplay and story were enjoyable enough thus I managed to enjoy them. Why do you hate other people having fun? Does my fun annoy you?

Attached: 1540867084633.jpg (326x324, 22K)

fuck metacritic and fuck nuGoW.
shit was BORING

Stop acting like GOW 1-3 was anything decent and not what it actually is but a Square mashing marathon
Poor Mans Devil May cry
Piss babies Bayonetta

Attached: 1549086420102.jpg (680x429, 35K)

not him, but a good game should challenge you, even on easy mode.
Like I'd ever play on easy tho, because I'm not the type of person to play GoW or Drakes Uncharted.

I unironically love wojaks because it makes reddit tourists seethe

nuGow is pretty awful yeah. It's just fun to laugh at the irony of this board

fpbp

>any standards on this pit of a board to begin with

tbf you hit triangle and circle a fair amount too.
jump combos were the shit as well nigger.

also the new one feels pretty much like it was shitted out as a faggoty cash grab (soulless), and the old one feels like the lovechild of the creative visions of old school video game pioneers.

Nothing.

Attached: 1551008142068.webm (620x348, 2.89M)

Attached: 1551671089228.webm (800x800, 2.49M)

Modern American """""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""

It's literally what reddit has done to ragecomics and their other template shit.
People act like this coming from Yea Forums but it is forced shit by these apes that need templates and tribalism to feel secure, if on this site or theirs.

wojaks are the final cancer that killed this site

I got the Platinum trophy for every GOW except Ascension as well as DMC 3 and 4. They're all great games in different ways.
Bayonetta is garbage