Why do people hate this version of the game?

Why do people hate this version of the game?

Attached: resident-evil-director-s-cut-dual-shock-slus-00747.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Uf0P4WZ45v8
youtu.be/4g8tnVtzyRY
youtu.be/c40JKwAmTXI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wft07hr6D2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dunno OP tell us what you think it might be?

they gave the music deal to a deaf guy

In the PAL region our version is great. Original music with Advanced mode. You can find it on the PAL PSN store for PS3, thats the version i play. Advanced mode is the real shit.

Attached: EE02794A-62D4-409E-8516-A35D988006E5.jpg (723x1024, 145K)

fart trombones.

-Not uncensored like it was meant to be
-Notorious nu-OST that's just awful.

Because only one or two of the new songs is actually any good?

It's the soundtrack. Instead of using the original, actually good soundtrack, they wanted to use a new one (which supposedly is the "original" due to being found in beta versions of the game) which was created by a falsely-deaf guy's ghost writer who got no credit for over a decade, and the music was indeed shit as far as what clowns farthing in the basement sounds like. There are a few great tracks, but the basement theme is practically a fucking joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uf0P4WZ45v8

Attached: c.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>$40(?) for new game plus
though in actuality most people paid the money for the RE2 demo disc. gamers were always cucks.

>he BOUGHT a ps1 game unironically

This would actually fit perfectly in a campy old horror movie.

youtu.be/4g8tnVtzyRY this is one of the few good tracks

also sampled by 2Chainz in one of his songs

What would ironic purchasing of PS1 games in 1999 have looked like exactly user?

Attached: 488B2BB5-49C3-4151-8AF5-6A0DAB020971.jpg (370x289, 39K)

You already know why. If you wanted to make a resident evil thread just make it normally.

I recently replayed the game on this version and the outside of the too music in the basement being outta context being kinda funny, I actually found the music to be really cool and atmospheric. I remember there being a track that I really liked unironically but I can't find it.
Also it's got the harder difficulties which is cool

burnt bootlegs like all the other normal kids did

Must be weird for Americans, our PAL directors cut literally doesn't have the weird music.

I downloaded a US ISO od Digimon World the other day, and holy shit was it badly translated and glitchy compared to my childhood UK PAL disk.

ok user

They gave the music deal to a guy pretending to be deaf. He actually just sucked and used ghost writers for the pieces that made him famous.

This is awful lmao.

well Beethoven was deaf as shit yet wrote some of the best music humans have ever heard.

Want a real NTSC "JUST"? Play the US version of Ape Escape after playing the absolute masturful dub of the UK version. Americans never heard this Specter

youtu.be/c40JKwAmTXI

I got US Hogs of War and Team Buddies too, their releases are just worse.

Yeah but Beethoven was a genius and wasn't born deaf, so he knew what it sounded like in his head. Legend is that he sawed pff the legs of his piano and placed his head on the floor as he struck the keys so he could gear the vibrations through the floor.

his music gained more depth as his condition worsened. He added lots more depth in order to feel it properly, as he lost the ability to hear high notes first.
I'm a Bach man, though, there is nothing comparable to a Cathedral organ.

Once you've played through the game with the rest I'd the soundtrack, it starts sounding good. I've beaten the game at least 5 or 6 times. Some of the music starts sounding good once you've heard it all.

Buy it and then dab at the cashier.

>dabbing
>in 1999
Wouldn’t that create some sort of alternative timeline or time paradox ?

Attached: 7BAE3CDD-0B42-4081-8AB5-5EBC694D505A.gif (300x168, 285K)

Pretty sure 1999 irony was more "buy product enthusiastically, then film yourself curbstomping it to dust in front of the employee"

Based. I had a CD folder full of PS1 games. Like 60 games

I think you meant this one: youtube.com/watch?v=Wft07hr6D2c

That one too

The soundtrack. The fucking soundtrack. ()

It wouldn't fit perfectly anywhere at all.

Does it work on 60hz US consoles without problems?

I mean, probably not, they used to region lock consoles back then, but with a PS3 maybe you could make a UK account? I believe the PS classic mini also uses the PAL directors cut. I really like it

Attached: C82EB7D8-2FDC-488F-8CA9-8A75301D9727.jpg (2985x2324, 1.7M)