Why do so many people on Yea Forums live vicariously through twitch ecelebs...

Why do so many people on Yea Forums live vicariously through twitch ecelebs? Why do you pay 10 dollars to get a tiny dopamine rush? Don't you have friends?

Attached: ttyjfIf.png (691x1046, 678K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/cojuq
streamable.com/6hk2u
streamable.com/abqpq
clips.twitch.tv/MiniatureCleverLEDPlanking
clips.twitch.tv/AnnoyingTastySpaghettiThunBeast
youtube.com/watch?v=qvUdepG8Uiw
youtube.com/watch?v=WlRD3A6ZPkY
youtube.com/watch?v=ex44EKkKv2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No friends and no personality of their own so they parrot everyone around them.

I don't have friends and still don't understand why people loves e-celebs so much.

Usually people without a personality donate to streamers. Also that jacket looks too long for that little guy

streamable.com/cojuq
streamable.com/6hk2u
streamable.com/abqpq
clips.twitch.tv/MiniatureCleverLEDPlanking

Attached: destiny the big boy 2.png (575x768, 621K)

>Also that jacket looks too long for that little guy

SHUT UP SHUT UP HE IS A VERY BIG BOY
SHUT UP!!!!!!

Attached: Destiny.webm (854x480, 1.24M)

Imagine this sperg actually trying to fight a conservative in real life.

Bas3d

>Why do you pay 10 dollars to get a tiny dopamine rush?
>pay 10 dollars to get a tiny dopamine rush
What?

I have Amazon Prime so I just give the only guy I watch the free sub every month. And he doesn't even take donations or shout out subs.

Not him but what don't you understand?

Most people in America are fat and weak so if he has mobility, he could certainly have a go at "scooter American" .

Yea Forums is normalfag central and is filled with mobile game and battle royale playing, twitch donating zoomers that are too dumb to realize destiny is a hyper contrarian sociopath that has never won a debate in his life because he always resorts to gishgalloping just like ben shapiro

>monetary loss
>for nothing in return
>dopamine rush
What? Are you telling me you people are so incredibly altruistic that the simple act of giving someone else money, that you get a dopamine rush from it? The big streamers are in no way hurting for money regardless so I don't get it. Even from the perspective of altruism.

people are lonely, user
especially here
really lonely

>really lonely...
There, prefect.

Now how do you do, dear user ?

user twitch is based on that model

>Why do so many people on Yea Forums

???

>Are you telling me you people are so incredibly altruistic that the simple act of giving someone else money, that you get a dopamine rush from it?
I'm pretty sure op means when they call out your name after a donation and they thank you. It makes donators feel like they are better people and some feel like they are friends with the streamer.

I've watched twitch streams daily the past 6 years and haven't paid a single cent.

I know you're like 14, but Twitch was originally conceived on a advertising model.

>I've watched twitch streams daily the past 6 years
How pathetic

>I've watched twitch streams daily the past 6 years and haven't paid a single cent.
That makes you a pirate. Please stop pirating the streams.

you're a dumb fucking faggot if you don't realize that twitch literally gets most of its money from desperate retards donating to thots and surrogate friends

in fact the entire site is nothing but a surrogate service for either a friend, girlfriend or a sense of community

I pay the ones i like so that they can continue to amuse me, twitch streamers are just modern day street performers and circus clowns

Attached: 1453054885925.jpg (568x898, 151K)

Who is this angry midget?

>It makes donators feel like they are better people and some feel like they are friends with the streamer.
Eh? I hope that's not true.

Twitch was built on an advertising model. Just because mommy only let you have access to the internet recently doesn't change history. Also, subs makes the most money by far.

call me a low iq retard but i like spamming emotes in chat
it makes me feel good

Why do you think people donate to streamers user?

Attached: 1543612634756.png (645x773, 11K)

>Twitch was
was

calm down faggot and stop projecting and actually argue something relevant

That does sound low iq though.

What's with all the fags coming into our threads and making fun of streamers and Lets Plays? Streamers are are a great way to unwind when you don't want to play a game yourself and hanging out in chat and donating is the equivalent of going out with friends. I'm still in the company of people I like and instead of wasting money on stupid alcohol, I can donate to my favorite streamer and feel good knowing I'm furthering the career of someone that brings me great joy and a lot of entertainment. I mean, what's the difference between a small donation of $30-$50 and spending that at the bar? I don't feel like shit in the morning if I donate unlike the hangover I'll eventually have...

Making fun of someone for liking a streamer is just ignorant and shows how out of touch you really are. Seriously, my dad makes fun of me for being 20 while still being into video games, watching people play video games and still being a virgin. He routinely asks me if I've finally lost my virginity or found a girlfriend each time I come home. He emasculates me in front of my friends by saying stupid shit like "At least you guys get pussy, right?" and "Maybe you guys can set him up with some girls!" He blames democrats and "nerds" like me for the sissification of America and the West in general. I can't even blame him for raising me incorrectly because my older brother plays football at a D1 school while majoring in mechanical engineering.

He used to play baseball while he finished his degree so I tried to show him how competitive e-sports were while I was watching Smash evo and he just asks "Aren't you a little too old for Nintendo?" This shit gets so fucking annoying and it's actually having an impact on my mental health. He actually started calling me "Virgy" in public and around other people instead of referring to me by my real name. Fuck him.

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Hey.

Attached: 1490756558828.jpg (3250x3100, 2.12M)

There is no way that he is 5'8", right? he must be way shorter than that

ecelebt shit is not bibo bams, stop it!

You know that's not the case a good chunk of the time. People pay money just to see people like Steven eat food on camera and say their name. It's like thousands of mentally ill people using Twitch for psycho therapy instead of seeking professional help.

actually i meant subs instead of donations, you're right about that but otherwise a faggot

Donations ruin streams I would otherwise enjoy. It is not that I hate the concept. If people want to donate, and they make money, power to them. The problem is it is distracting and constantly going on. Stopping, or being covered up with a messege from someone watching, or interaction with it. If they have to play messeges and say thanks and shit for the donorfags thats fine, but why cant they just do it all at once every 20 minutes or so in one giant grasp like a commerical break. Then have nothing splashing on the screen, or no casual "WELCOME TO THE SNAKIE ARMIE DOG BLESS" bullshit every 5 seconds cause someone subbed.

I originally said "was" and "conceived", but you had a retarded baby shitfit because you can read.
There is no argument to be had between us, because subs actually make the most money and you don't actually have an argument or understand what an argument is (a baseless claim isn't an argument).
Come back when you're older.

Yikes
Sort yourself out you gigantic autist

Attached: 1546405686713.png (750x750, 26K)

ROLL AND

here we go

I’m just mad Max Dood gets on average like $3000 a night for being a man child when he loses games, and using sarcasm and using the i’m just pretending to be bad excuse.

Some people are so lucky

>"I actually meant something completely different but you're being a faggot since I'm retarded."
What? Also, these are two different posters.

Attached: Working-with-People-with-Down-Syndrome-Things-You-Should-Know.jpg (1100x723, 292K)

>he said while posting wojak

I don't care about that, what other people do with their money is none of my concern

Attached: 1522091361515.png (500x506, 411K)

>pay 50 dollars for fotm twitch streamer to say your name at their peak before they say the N word and fade out of relevance
OR
>sub to a cool artists patreon at 5 dollars for 10 months and receive their gratitude and thanks for your support

nah you're just a dumbass unable to understand the depth of zoomer retardation when it comes to twitch subs and donations, that was the original argument

you also came out the gate swinging like a fucking faggot

how old is this pasta?

>He said while whining about his daddy issues and how pathetic he is on a Yea Forums thread

Attached: 1529454585785.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

How could Destiny kill this conservative?

Attached: Proud boy one punch man.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

clips.twitch.tv/AnnoyingTastySpaghettiThunBeast

Attached: 2415784.jpg (429x1168, 99K)

The best part is Destiny gets more prime pussy than everyone on Yea Forums combined.

c'mon baby

No.
You just don't understand the difference between subs and donations. You literally say "donating" here and then completely backpedal here You're fucking retarded.
Come back when you're older. There's literally nothing you can say besides flail around in an attempt saving face.
You also have no argument.
You are low-intellect swine with a poor grasp on everything. Don't ever get into a real argument because you would be showing up to any battle of wits completely unarmed.

Gimme something good

Did this guy get hit with a bad case of TDS or was he just always like that? I'm not really familiar with him and I find his little baby voice annoying so I avoid watching his content.

His video with JLP was funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=qvUdepG8Uiw

come on

And you literally get none

>that has never won a debate in his life
I bet you think he lost this debate as well you fucking degenerate, mongoloid.
youtube.com/watch?v=WlRD3A6ZPkY

>just like ben shapiro
>both sides meme

Attached: 1514820807735.jpg (234x250, 11K)

gimme

Need a big tiddy bitch

sure

Imagine being such an angry midget promoting political violence just to strike back at mommy and daddy
LMAOOO

Rolling for 93

>tfw no loli succubus

UNGA BUNGA ME WANT FLAT

>Two pasty heterosexual white guys discussing the politics of 0.7% of the population

Our political culture is absolutely fucked.

literally the same thing, retard

>1 off
FUCK YOU

because people in general love celebrities?

Sounds like Wojak threads.

>I know you're like 14
>Just because mommy only let you have access to the internet
>Come back when you're older.
>You are low-intellect swine with a poor grasp on everything
mama mia you seem very insecure about something considering your assumptions and adhominem all over the place

here, you were too much of a dumbass to graps the concept that something other than altruism might motivate retarded zoomers to sub or donate

that was the original argument, yes i mistyped and put down donations when i shouldve written subs, which is why i made that correction initially. big oof, but it changes fucking nothing

Rolling around at the speed of sound.

Not him but stop projecting?

i can has?

Yeah that's always how he is. He's only popular because he regurgitates generic leftie talking points to a choir of butthurt libtards.

The inability for pretentious libtards to cope with basic yes/no questions will always be hilarious to observe.

lmao nigger he's literally a single dad paying alimony get the fuck out

Thanks for proving my point.

>not him
lol

Attached: 1547544163080.jpg (309x333, 63K)

woah

No problem chief.

Do you love black people?

yes tiny did lose that debate indeed
>both sides meme
>implying i ever mentioned their politics
try harder you dumb faggot and maybe actually bother with my gishgalloping argument

Attached: file.png (570x544, 74K)

Serious question, do you have some kind of mental problem? What are you even talking about?

yes user go ahead and feign ignorance in the face of getting btfo, it's ok

no, i don't.

>yfw Destiny has a dedicated squad on Discord whose sole purpose is to astroturf Yea Forums to generate interest for upcoming debates to see him get 'btfo'

Attached: YZNieI6.png (486x709, 334K)

makes it even better

Attached: 1547118482689.gif (258x215, 78K)

GIVE IT

>Don't you have friends?

You really have to ask that?

titty monster

Damn right.

So ... they are core NPCs?

rolling for that dark skin

I miss old SC2 Destiny

Attached: 123125612.jpg (512x512, 66K)

reroll

>"Fucking a girl 10 years younger than you is fucked up and creepy"
>Proceeds to travel to NZ to fuck a 19 year old hippy he creeped on Instagram as a 30 year old single father
Amazing

Nah

And here come the jew.

>not spamming racist memes in forsens chat

Attached: 1517195503938.png (669x514, 25K)

lmao destiny's ego is so inflated he literally can't help but not have a thumbnail that's him acting superior to the people in his videos

He can't even get higher than plat in LoL, one of the most braindead games out there.

UHMAZIN'

Attached: MV5BOTc2ZmI4M2EtN2Y1My00YWY5LTk2ZGEtM2U0YmFiYWVhOWFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTE1MTk0ODc@._V1_.jpg (673x1000, 207K)

so close, one last try

i love this dude, how can someone with that speech impediment sound so fucking epic

Nah I only watch nigs from the FGC. people actually usually good at the videogames they play. Never donate either.

ROLLIN FOR DARKNESS

With a gun I would imagine

Give me the one with the cutest feet

He's too powerful! Pls Boogie stop him!

Attached: 6kpy7rxhrfi21.png (828x818, 754K)

>There is no racism, black people are just immoral
He's right, you know.

forsenE FBBlock TriHard CurseLit

seeing this makes the pent up anger and superiority complex a lot more understandable

ROLL chocolate please

Any m0xxers

Attached: 4.png (104x128, 19K)

Small annoying man is on 2 week holiday chainfucking all the stacys of New Zealand.

reroll!

You're quoting two people. Second of all, you open on me with ad hominem here:
Also, your """argument""" (claim) is the biggest assumption of all. In fact, you make a number of claims that are your own assertions and not arguments.
Finally, I'm calling you young because you clearly are. The way you attempt to argue is immature and when you finally get BTFO you resort to 'ad hominem' like it's supposed to win you the day even though you opened with it. It's like the Yea Forums special:
>Makes an """argument""" (claim).
>Someone comes in and BTFOs them.
>They resort to insults before completely changing around their claim to actually agree with the counter-argument and continue to argue from quicksand.
>Abandon the argument and try to use ad hominem and projection claim to save face.
I am beyond you.

While you're sitting at home defending him on Yea Forums and he's out fucking. Funny world

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

I don't "give" money to people for any reason. Bitch if you want some money, give me something valuable.

I'm not defending him.

He's fully aware of his impediment and plays it up on purpose as a joke, which makes it more endearing.
He's like the antithesis of Destiny in the way he perceives both himself and others around him.

If you are lonely and "donate" money to Twitch streamers to fill a void I have a better idea. Go find someone really poor or even a hobo, invite them over to your place and sit them down at your N64 play some Mario Kart 64 with you. Now, everytime something epic happens like they use a Lightning item while they're in 7th place and manage to get up to 2nd place throw ten dollars at them. They might be surprised at first but tell them that was a sick epic play and you just had to show your appreciation for it. You now have helped someone out and seen some epic plays just like your favorite streamer with the added bonus of making an actual friendship that is sure to last through the power of generosity and money but even more real than your favorite streamer. Tell them you'll pay them an extra $30 to be addressed as Shroud from there on out to make it even more realistic.

Attached: 1481078272223.jpg (330x319, 26K)

I'm not tho. I had to stop watching the stream days ago, because of the intense cringe.

I suppose this is like watching the best players in the arcade. The problem starts when people only play the games pros are playing, or start parroting and passing off every shill players' voices as their own. It's disgusting.

Attached: 1521916703806.png (1912x792, 1.02M)

?

Attached: 13940089-pretty-girl-laughing-hysterically.jpg (1300x1300, 219K)

>doesnt punch that crackhead bitch in the face

Fucking pussies. Stand behind your beliefs.

You don't need to argue against a baseless claim.

He didn't hit her because he has self control. It was a good move on his part, especially with the double standard for hitting women coming into play. He got away with turning the baton faggot into a vegetable, so it's still a win.

>Violence bad
>Why can't we all befriends :(
kys faggot

Attached: Nigger Monkey.png (990x682, 308K)

This. The only people I have subbed to are Jerma and Critical Role.

>subbing

>You're quoting two people.
fuck my bad the adhominem was so consistent i assumed it was one person
>Also, your """argument""" (claim) is the biggest assumption of all. In fact, you make a number of claims that are your own assertions and not arguments.
Finally, I'm calling you young because you clearly are. The way you attempt to argue is immature and when you finally get BTFO you resort to 'ad hominem' like it's supposed to win you the day even though you opened with it. It's like the Yea Forums special:
your assumption of my age is baseless and your repeated adherence to it implies some ulterior motive

as for twitch being a surrogate service i stand by that statement, if you want to start arguing against that you can do so now

What happened to people trying at arcade games? I've got the top spot at mine on everything the first go and I'm shit at games.

Like the other user said, I want to support the people who entertain me.
Plus critical role airs midday in Aus so I miss it live; their VODs are sub locked

also
>The way you attempt to argue is immature
fucking pot meet kettle lmao

he was on the ralphretort. how can anyone take that guy seriously?

>why is incest morally wrong?
>cause its disgusting
>yeah but why is it morally wrong
>because its bad for society
>drinking alcohol is bad for society yet its legal

Attached: atphmm.jpg (328x244, 10K)

he's right though lol

>subbing

I only really use them as background noise while doing something else, I never just sit down and watch a streamer. I've also never donated to a streamer.
The problem I have with Twitch though is that most people play the same FotM garbage like battle royales and Overwatch. I prefer to watch people play more chill games like strategy and retro games, but they're so hard to find.

Fine

>how can anyone take that guy seriously?
Because he 'owns the cons(ervatives)'. Yes, people think talking in circles until the other party gets frustrated is being blown the fuck out.

>open stream
>'ohh no nonononono'
>shuts stream off

Incest is wrong because it destroys the family dynamic and places you into a romantic relationship that you can't opt out of.
Imagine breaking up with your girlfriend but still having to regularly see them at family meet-ups or god forbid, nightly dinners.
I hate to use this word, but it's a relationship that cannot function in the way a normal relationship does, and undeniably leads to toxic results for both the couple and their family.
Wow, that was easy. Checkmate athetits.

>Wow, that was easy. Checkmate athetits.
and he will reaply to you with a never ending yeah but what about X

Attached: the_guy_calling_you_an_incel_on_xboxliveJPG.jpg (1768x1065, 107K)

I take empty water bottles, put the top up against my asshole and fart into them so I can huff it later at my convenience.

Based. Fuck Twitch kiddies and their e-celebs.

Attached: 1550382867498.jpg (1200x989, 292K)

>why
People are slowly realizing that actual interactions compared to vydia fictional interactions are much more superior.
Vydia IS boring, so of course politics and any other type of threads are way more superior, vydia only use it to be the bridge.
stay mad non-politics non-ecelebs non-twitterscreencap fags

gib 28-29

FUCK i got the worst one

rolling is a banable offense

Why is destroying a family bad?

Based chadstiny living in /pol/'s head rent-free

Attached: 44643466.jpg (960x281, 35K)

t. 80~ IQ

Because family is the primary source of resources and stability in your life. Even from a 100% utilitarian standpoint, it is immensely beneficial for you to establish strong familial bonds so you have your fellow kin to rely on.
It's much easier to live into your old age when you have grateful children willing to help care for you.

I remember assuming that Destiny was in a wheelchair, he has the body build of a paraplegic

yeah but what if 80 was max?

Heh that's only if you conform to the normative Ameri/Christcuck family structure. But nice try buddy, if you don't give a shit about "blood is thicker than water" bullshit it really doesn't matter.

you'd be living in africa

Someone post the webm of him "lifting" please

Attached: when will they learn2.jpg (704x1465, 226K)

The only people online I've ever paid for anything are some podcasters on YouTube I pay five dollars a month to for like six hours a month of private paid content. For a guy with no friends and as much free time as I have, you can't beat that price.

yeah but what if i wasnt

Small men really are the absolute worst. It does something to them.

uuuh

>watching some nobody failed-starcraft player go on vacation and donating money thinking your are building a relationship with him
Jesus fucking Christ. YIKES!

Attached: 1tp5z2.jpg (604x604, 118K)

look at the mirror
a girl is on top of him smothering him

Fighting in self defense is fine, striking a random roastie unprovoked is plain dumb as she'll be the winner in the long term.

it is pretty high

Attached: 1551366874120.png (715x888, 51K)

no trap gf to abuse

I'm an atheist and I hate American """culture""".
It is objectively factual that the family dynamic and love dynamic are functionally different and can't be combined.
Maybe if you live in some weird hippie orgy commune where everybody is "both family and lover" this might not apply. But people who engage in that sort of lifestyle are doomed to eke out short lives anyway and will only serve as examples for the rest of us.

so?
what was the context
what is it even about?

>argument from biological well-being
Lmao that line of logic is inherently invalid. Morality isn't decided by the health of people who practice it.

This debate was Destiny's worst and I think he wins most debates. He simply fucked up the argument on liberty. Sargon's definition of liberty being rights you would have when isolated is well-known, but it kind of falls apart in America when it comes to suicide. Destiny just kept trying to to push other people into the equation which is already accounted for and deemed you can't do shit that directly harms other people with anyone who isn't a crazy anarcho-capitalist.

Yeah okay buddy. You go ahead and ignore biological well-being and see how far it takes you.

Who is taking these pictures?

Philosophy is for people too retarded to do well in a STEM field. Change my mind.

Attached: 1530302633163.jpg (1024x853, 107K)

Online debaters are a fucking embarrassment, I'm glad someone's finally demonstrating how retarded they all are.

Blader9k memes that aren't really posted on r9k and mostly created on Yea Forums

You're right. Sometimes I'll listen to random youtube videos and have to watch them to double check if they wrote some kind of text to make their shitty math correct. It never happens.

Faggot

Better donate to your mother. At least you'll get some services for it.

haha, thats pretty damn good, i need to watch more of his shit

This except it's an old high school acquaintance. I don't even watch him, I just sub and say I'm his biggest fan.
Too bad he took time off to deal with shit, I hope everything is okay.

Imagine that there must be people who watch Destiny to get smarter.

Attached: 1541862545908.jpg (500x437, 22K)

He did lose tho

youtube.com/watch?v=ex44EKkKv2A

Attached: You_tried_.png (1600x1523, 498K)

>Imagine that there must be people who watch Destiny to get smarter.
Watching any drama youtuber to get smarter is retarded. Most tutorials on youtube are pretty bad too.

He is being followed by his cult and probably people who dislike him.

The problem with the "incest isn't inhernetly wrong" argument is that it's a completely vacuous statement. Guess what: nothing is inherently "wrong", something can only become "wrong" when there's a rational reason for why it should be.
Incest being "wrong" serves very specific purpose within the context of a society, if your argument denies this purpose as being valid, you've turned your argument into: "there's no absolute truths" at which point you're no longer discussing incest but whether or not "wrongs" can exist in the first place.