Us gamer girls gotta speak up on Yea Forums. Calling all girls, do you get treated badly like i do when you play online...

Us gamer girls gotta speak up on Yea Forums. Calling all girls, do you get treated badly like i do when you play online? I get verbally abused by loser men because im amazing at gaming.

Attached: 461C163B-1BFA-4A65-9664-E908D051A5ED.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Make sure you dont reply if youre a boy

Attached: 58199972-CA5C-4B24-85C6-5CAD5F553F89.jpg (512x512, 54K)

Not really but I also don't use voice chat and I suck at games.

Good to see I'm not the only girl here c; ^~^

Attached: 1530488718403.png (496x525, 257K)

Women shouldn't allowed to do anything of their own will

Being a skinny girl without deformality is like playing tutorial mode for the rest of your life

Attached: [FH] Clever girl....webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

do not reply to them as if they are humans until they post tits and timestamp. they we can proceed. this is the rule.

God I wish she'd piss on me

I've never seen a woman being shittalked in a game
However I've seen women being orbited by thirsty betas and I've seen women take down guilds singlehandedly

God Allanah is so freaking hot.

I think the real problem these days is the school system.. they make everyone want to be a game and even girls fall for it, just think about it.. next thing you know there's everyone playing games and no body if aware of what's really happening

shes average as fuck

Attached: incel.png (1280x849, 103K)

I miss the girl from the old The Know...

Attached: [FH] Surprise!.webm (1920x1080, 2.64M)

>Us gamer girls gotta
>Us gotta

Yous gamer girls are fucking retarded

You can't be verbally abused if you turn off voice chat. There, problem solved. Now post tits.

>Alannah
>average

shes a genuine 8.5-9 and her opinions about vidya are actually good.

Do you thinkAllanah and Elyse kiss? Haha

I'm a guy and I get treated badly. Its not that you're women, its that you aren't assertive

Alanah use to be obese. I know because she talked about it on her youtube.

How about I assert my dick into your ass?

Not him but yes please

i'd eat both obese and skinny alannahs asshole out

that naomi girl before her was a 9/10. alannah is a 7 at best. 6 if you remove the accent

Allah made women to serve their husbands, go back to the kitchen and put on your hijab you disgusting whore.