Any ideas on where they are going to go with this Verum Rex thing?

Any ideas on where they are going to go with this Verum Rex thing?

Attached: Verum-Rex.jpg (1000x523, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2019/02/11/kingdom-hearts-3-the-challenges-and-rewards-of-working-with-disney#
youtu.be/Pp0viroPHgk
youtu.be/CFc_kLD5rog
youtu.be/Leqh0qOeo2Y
youtu.be/-LK01R-sCNg
youtu.be/RzbTKB7xxtg
youtu.be/i0569Wt-cZ0
youtu.be/bnt-SEg9J9Y
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_(computer_virus)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nomura is going to make FFXV/Versus XIII his way even if he has to make it in Kingdom Hearts

Posting the characters shown in Verum Rex.

Attached: 1551685812857.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

She wears a star necklace in other shots.

Attached: 1551687101463.png (1640x920, 1.56M)

Attached: 1551687234327.png (1844x926, 1.28M)

The last character

Attached: 1551687343815.png (1824x956, 1.31M)

>what if I make Versus XIII... in Kingdom Hearts?

Why is Rex in Toy Story 1 era interested in video games when the first time we see him playing a video game isn't until the beginning of Toy Story 2?

What if all of these are fusions involving KH characters? Yozora is the most obvious one theorized, but could the others be as well?

Kingdom Hearts 3 takes place after 2.

The trash.

KH3 is objectively worse than based XV.
Nomura is a failure and Rectum Cux is proof he's a hack.

Attached: 1551618299421.jpg (3266x2180, 3.28M)

can somebody tell me about nomura versus XIII drama? i never heard about it but im really curious right now

>Kingdom Hearts 3 takes place after 2
no it doesnt

Citation needed. Jessie and Bullseye aren't mentioned whatsoever

Posting from last thread:

>Yozora's potential love interest/Luna knockoff from the fake ad has reddish hair like Kairi
>Ignis knockoff using green coded spells = the Goofy of the Yozora trio
>Prompto knockoff using blue-coded spells = the Donald of the Yozora trio
>lots of visual cues suggesting that Yozora is a weird Sora-Riku fusion

I can see what Nomura's trying to do here, but I'm not sure where he's going with all of this.

Attached: reviewing-fake-games-kingdom-hearts-3-5.jpg (960x540, 46K)

ign.com/articles/2019/02/11/kingdom-hearts-3-the-challenges-and-rewards-of-working-with-disney#

She also wears a star, which was kind of Namine's thing in 3.

Give it a rest already, it's been fucking 5 years almost with this daily autism.

Looks like Brain's hat.

Why aren't Jessie or Bullseye mentioned at all in the game? That's bizarre.

He's right, it takes place between 2 and 3.
Also everything from Kingdom Hearts and the events that transpired in 3's Toy Story world actually happened in Pixar's canon Toy Story universe.

Attached: 24532425457.jpg (881x829, 71K)

I still can't believe that's his name, it's so fucking stupid

Nomura wasted 7 years failing to get 20% of a game toghther because of his own incompetence and constantly shifting plans done on a whim
SE gave him a 2nd chance and rebooted it to XV but he spent 2 years fucking up again so SE kicked him off and put Tabata on to fix Nomura's mess and make a successful game, which he did. Tabata injected actual SOUL into the game as XV and made it the most successful single player FF ever, and Nomura as a bitter hack stuck in his gay KH3 corner made a fake game inside it only loosely based on superficial motifs from XV but is its own thing in KH, all the while Kitase slaps Nomura's name on 7R for marketting purposes even though Hamaguchi is steering that ship.

Kill yourself.

So successful they canceled the DLC, in fact

I just want to see Neku and friends again...

Attached: OQui1JkAeDxZXm1M.png (639x409, 246K)

I am convinced someone somewhere messed up the name Brian. Just like someone messed up Elena as Elrena.

Same here, man.

Attached: B0D5BFC3-A60B-4816-A88B-0EBC9EFEEB85.jpg (766x767, 187K)

Stop replying to him. Just report and ignore.

TWEWY 2 soon.

Both XV and KH3 are shit.
I agree with everything you've said about Nomura though. His pet project deserved to get shitcanned after 10 fucking years of incompetent development delays.

The World Switches With You, soon for Nintendo Switch.

2nd round entirely bonus DLC that was never initially planned and was non canon alt timelines, meanwhile the prequel about the main villain is still coming.

KH3 meanwhile had its entire intro cut plus 0.5 cancelled plus the KH cartoon was cancelled plus KH3 full of cut content

I'd hope for that mainly so we get more remixes of TWEWY's banger OST

Is this the first Kingdom Hearts OC with glasses?

My nigga. The TWEWY mixes in DDD were fucking amazing.
youtu.be/Pp0viroPHgk
youtu.be/CFc_kLD5rog
youtu.be/Leqh0qOeo2Y

Attached: 0025B6DB-C40C-4364-9398-B798AD27919D.jpg (676x960, 82K)

nah only kh3 is shit

You can't just write off canceled content as "Non-Canon" when it's creator expressed remorse at its cancelation. For such a fan of FFXV you sure are shamelessly kissing Square's ass when they screwed the rest of the project over. I personally would have liked to have seen that to fruition, surely could have been done without Tabata and made that game more palatable with more options. Sure say the game is still fine without it for whatever the fuck that's worth but don't pretend it wasn't important.

Attached: 1516042672758.jpg (400x240, 66K)

Post more TWEWY music.

Nope, they were literal non canon alt timelines that was entirely bonus round stuff that was never initially planned, all initial planned DLC already released by 2017 and even additional 2018 dlc came afterwards as a thanks to fans, the 2019 dlc only got greenlit in 2018 after royal edition and was always gonna be non canon alt timeline bonus stuff, only ep ardyn was canon and is still coming, and even that was originally only going to be just anime.

Get nomuras cock out of your mouth faggot

Attached: IMG_20190130_122951.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Happy to oblige. Still blows my mind that this amount of soul was poured into a DS game.
youtu.be/-LK01R-sCNg
youtu.be/RzbTKB7xxtg
youtu.be/i0569Wt-cZ0
youtu.be/bnt-SEg9J9Y

Attached: 1C87FB4B-AAAB-406D-9012-4C1E7FAE8F0A.jpg (600x809, 545K)

Big Hero 6 is canon as well

I thought this was just a meme

Do you think Nomura could use Sora outside of KH to escape the Disney bullshit?

>Sora outside of Disney
He would be dead in a ditch if he ever attempted to even reference him directly in another game. Disney does not fuck around.

Got a source on that? Only seen the interview talking about Toy Story.

Hopefully to the trash, where it belongs.

Sora has a cameo in World of Final Fantasy and in one of the FF mobile games

He's the King of Kingdom Hearts.

Not that guy but whatever helps you sleep at night, Barry.

Attached: 6C3C4827-5821-4112-88DE-065AF1CDFBD7.png (172x202, 8K)

The same reason the shepherd girl or Mr. Potato Head aren't mentioned: they just say they've been separated from "their friends"

This.

I hope they come back for a future game. Pixar and Square worked together very well to make some top notch work. And it seems they ended working together on very good terms.

the next KH game is going to introduce the concept of mirror worlds
getting the live action Alice in Wonderland, and Malenficent movies as worlds will illustrate this concept
but we go deeper when we get to Verum Rex world, but then also worlds that are directly based off Final Fantasy games. Such as a FF7 world
Yozora is a weird fusion of Noctis, Riku, and Sora
We will also get not 1, but 2 Noctis's in the game. One a Kingdom Hearts who is similar to how Cloud and Leon were reinterpreted, but then one who is actually from the world of FFXV
We will then see versions of Sora and Riku who are from a world that is more similar to standard Final Fantasy games.
thats 7 heroes
Sora (Kingdom Hearts version)
Sora (Mirror World version)
Riku (Kingdom Hearts version)
Riku (Mirror World version)
Yozora
Noctis (Kingdom Hearts version)
Noctis (original version)

Attached: 1481954821332.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Looks like Axel.

From the ending and phone game, the series seems to be going in the direction of afterlife worlds and data worlds.

most of the games like to introduce a new topic, or at least expand on previous concepts in a significant way

>getting the live action Alice in Wonderland, and Malenficent movies as worlds
Please no. I've wanted Jungle Book too long for live action to start taking over.

Did something like mirror worlds come up in a way that got you thinking about them?

Yozora, seems like it would be a way they could put in the live action movies

The world this was introduced was a mirror world. And the world where meet the twewy cast was a mirror world too. Verum Rex and TWEWY both share this mirror world thing with each other.

Oh shit that's right. And DDD was almost basically the same thing throughout.

>We will then see versions of Sora and Riku who are from a world that is more similar to standard Final Fantasy games.
I'm down for that, could be neat.

>getting the live action Alice in Wonderland, and Malenficent movies as worlds will illustrate this concept

This, not so much. Most of the live-action adaptations have been trash. Though I unironically wouldn't mind seeing the Marvel-Cinematic universe and the original Star Wars trilogy in Kingdom Hearts

I don't think it's going to actually be his story, since so much of it was used in XV.
More likely it'll have his version of Noctis, with the dream/death aspect that was removed from XV, but he'll also be used as a symbol of Nomura's frustration with everything that went down with the game and might even be his way of working through those feelings.

Not his fault they kept pulling his dev team away to work on their shit Crystal Tools that failed, to fix FFXIV and to work on the Luminous engine that ended up being shit too.

For more than half the development he didn't have more than a skeleton team.

>More likely it'll have his version of Noctis, with the dream/death aspect
Don't know anything about Versus or XV. What was the death aspect of Noctis? Might play into Sora dying and Shibuya too. Nomura also gave a special shout out to Hades in Ultimania about how much he loves the character. So I can see the next game bringing in Shibuya, Hades and then maybe this too in a big resurrection story.

The name is meant to be a reference to Brain, the first computer virus
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_(computer_virus)

Ardyn with short hair.

That's it!

All we knew was that Noctis and Stella had the ability to see people's souls leaving their body when they died and death was going to be a major theme of the game.
Supposedly Noctis was also going to struggle with telling dreams from reality.

Neat. Name fits.
Like just in the moment they die or continues on seeing the dead soul?

Why talk about shit you know nothing about?

Attached: 1550629697023.png (442x543, 364K)

Based cute oletteposter

>Supposedly Noctis was also going to struggle with telling dreams from reality.
>I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like is any of this for real or not
Oh shit! It's happening!

Do Skuld and Ephemer have meanings?

It's not Ardyn, it's Nomura Prompto with red hair. He even has the long sidebang on the right side.

Attached: promptohighres.jpg (1344x4016, 1.83M)

These two were called Magia and Aegis during the premiere demo, don't know why Square removed the line where Rex says their names in the full version

I want to believe

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-10-22-23-19.png (720x458, 76K)

>Magia and Aegis
>magic and shield
Donald and Goofy it is.

>Yozora is in Shibuya

Sora's death, isn't he? Fuck you nomura you just had to find a way to start at level 1 once again.

>Final World theme in the secret ending's opening

Yes, he's dead. We're gonna be at level 1 again.

Donald and Goofy will be even stronger than Sora.

He's dead.

Nomura said he's wants all the dlc out before 2020