He hasnt created a tulpa of his favorite vidya character yet

>he hasnt created a tulpa of his favorite vidya character yet

Attached: Best Girl.jpg (1055x1500, 345K)

What's a tulpa?

a mental illness

Not everything is a mental illness.

Tulpas, homosexuality, transgenderism are all perfectly normal for a healthy mind.

Self induced schizophrenia.

create a fictional being
kinda like joi from br2049
only you can see the tulpa though

Didn't the guy who made the tulpa of her have her go crazy and try to kill him or something?

So you know how /r9k/ has trannies ruining people's lives

It's the same with /x/ but with satanists, which is where the tulpa meme is from. Essentially summoning a demon.

Basically an imaginary friend cranked up to 11.

Trying to induce schizophrenia to create imaginary friends.

i wanted to but my mind wanders way too much to be able to focus on the things i need to, plus i get bored very easily

I don't wanna be a schizophrenic.

Can you actually give yourself schizophrenia?

So basically telling yourself there is no spoon again and again will cause it?

nah, i'm cool letting my waifu not take over part of my brain.

Not that way but yes poor habits and environment can trigger brain changes.

Does it actually work? Do these people actually start hallucinating their imaginary friend, or are tuplas just a lie created to help convince themselves that their time dedicated to mental fantasies are yielding results?

How can anyone tell without trying it for themselves?

That's what I mean though. What if it doesn't work for anybody, and these people just tell everyone it works in hope that if they keep up the charade long enough then it'll start working like all those posts on the internet say it does.

I hung around that stuff a few years ago and i can tell you there are three types, the most common roleplayers who either just roleplay in the thread and don't go all the way and just parade a thought puppet in their minds while pretending it has a mind of its own.
The third type are the real deal and no they can not retain their sanity, madness is the pre-requisite for these hallucinations to happen. It's possible to achieve it by voluntarily breaking your mind with maybe years of effort and deep meditation, completly sequestrating your mind on itself and surprise the result of that is craziness.
You can do crazy shit with your mind if you train it like a muscle but beware it also holds all your nightmares so if you establish waking conection with these parts you're in for a bad time. Try sitting through a job interview and be normal while your boss' eyes are actuall two eggs of eye-eating worms and now they've hatched and are comming toward your face to eat your own eyes.

I am your tulpa

Well there's only one way for you to find out user

Addendum: that being said it's generally a good thing to know yourself and a tulpa is just you speaking to yourself, there's nothing but you in this caboos. It's all you. Tulpa is a lame sounding word i never liked it.

>transgender healthy
No, it's not. Stop pushing this shit.

tried it once a couple years ago when I was slighty more autistic, got constant headaches and maybe heard a voice once but then I just lost interest

what's the second type?

If you're going to do any sort of mental exercise so you can experience a fantasy, just go with lucid dreaming. So long as you're not mentally ill or incredibly neurotic, it's perfectly safe. I would suggest Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen Laberge. It doesn't pretend to be some sort of mystical path, it takes the view of scientific reductionism and shows you different methods. If you decide to try it out, I would personally advice attempting the Dream initiated lucid dream method last. It's the one where you keep your mind focused as your body begins to fall asleep. While it's really interesting to experience, my claustrophobia kicks in as the numbness approaches my upper body and l lose the ability to consciously control my breathing.

Is it considered less mental illness if I just erp with faggots who pretend to be vidya characters?

yo someone post the /x/ thread about the screaming peridot tulpa

Was that the one where the clopper created a mlp one that began verbally abusing him and taking on a ghoulish appearance?

>not making a jackie chan tulpa to protect you
they brought this upon themselves

nahi don't think so. it's the one where he forgot to give the tulpa arms and then tried to rape it

I tried got a quarter way into this book, but like every ornery time I tried, the dream journal part just killed me. My sleep schedule is random and terrible and writing my dreams is too much of a pain to do right after I wake up.
I dream so much toox but it's just too difficult to put on paper, I don't know how to describe it.

I just don't have the discipline for anything like this, if I did I shouldn't be trying to escape into my mind

Attached: 61EH4MNksmL._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 32K)

>tulpa
Does anyone have the /mlp/ screencap where someone tried this and ended up with a horrifying mess?

Same here. I used to be really into it. But I since then have had trouble getting to bed at consistent times. It's totally worth it though. Aside from obvious hedonistic stuff, it can be used as a problem solving tool, people have even reported practicing real skills(that they have some experience with of course) and performing much much better when they do it again while awake.

just type pinkie tulpa on google

i got you

Attached: anon creates a tulpa.png (2866x6498, 1.84M)

and got you too

Attached: anon creates a tulpa but mlp.jpg (1440x4500, 978K)

Holy shit

"Op you must not erase her. Would you kill your own child for being deformed."

Yeah, just give his asshole subconscious mind even more ammo.

>keep telling yourself she can't harm you
>it helps sometimes

Attached: 1532823064501.jpg (338x300, 11K)

>picture for ants

Attached: 359230.png (1600x5000, 1.71M)

mario will be mine at last

I'd make it clear is she doesn't fuck off, I'm putting a bullet in my brain, and that will kill her cunt ass too.

There's a reason why the Buddhist monks almost never did this, and paid very close attention to the monks that tried, and at any sign of failure, they'd kill him. Most of them were killed.

>trying any stupid thing found on Yea Forums
Idiots deserved it.