Seamus Blackley says that Don Mattrick turned down the Xbox in the early 2000s

Seamus Blackley says that Don Mattrick turned down the Xbox in the early 2000s when he was still at EA Canada. When Blackley presented Don the idea of the Xbox console he almost blocked him from addressing the company because Don believed it wouldn't be possible. In other words, Don Mattrick never liked the Xbox brand and when he was appointed Xbox Head in 2007 it was his soul purpose to kill the Xbox brand alongside some Microsoft execs. who hated the brand. This confirms what I've been saying for years, that mother fucker Don Mattrick was actively trying to nuke the Xbox division, Fuck Don Mattrick, fucking Leaf!

twitter.com/SeamusBlackley/status/1102441475898404864

Attached: Untitled.png (643x917, 625K)

bump

bump

Don Mattrick was trying to save us

Shut the fuck up.

Based phil

Agreed, imagine if he took over after Peter Xbox would still be great instead of getting its shit back together.

>imagine being this much of a cum gargling KEKOLD

>he self-bumped 4 times
Fuck off OP. Nobody cares.

Attached: 1544694607747.jpg (1200x901, 502K)

What manga is that picture from?

JAGAAAAAAAN

Attached: 1545946069187.jpg (661x1024, 141K)

>Literally who talking about a literals who the thread
KEK

Don Mattrick is a piece of shit.
Everyone knows this.

Thank you. It looks cool.

His hand turning into a gun there reminds me heavily of videodrome.

>Mattick not part of Xbox any more
>the brand is still dying
Hmm.

>liking Don Mattrick

I care

He's the creator Xbox, faggot.

just be ready to wait months for translations
the scan group gave up a while ago and people are trying to pick up where they left off

man i didn't really think the giant x was an actual prototype, what were they thinking lmao

>the brand is still dying
It's doing better than it ever did.

B-but Phil is “based” unlike Don, r-right? I mean he drops rehearsed soulless PR speeches at the end of each year about how much of a success xone has been, promises new games and then never delivers. That sounds pretty based to me

The future of xbox is an icon in Windows 10. They are pretty much ded.

Nintendo will buy the Xbox brand, that's why Microsoft is behaving well with them

How does initially not believing the Xbox to be a viable idea mean that he later when it proved to be viable wanted to kill it?

You don't understand suits and their (hurt) feelings.

Reminder, Microsoft renamed Microsoft Studios to Xbox Game Studios because Windows 10 is shit and Xbox is doing far better than it.

>22 posts
>14 unique IDs

fuck off you loser

If the fucker didn't like the Xbox back then it was clear that he wanted to kill it.

No, why do you Europoors shitpost all the time?

stop samefagging kid

>samefagging

doesn't that mean Don did his job of killing it then?
are people really this dumb or do they pretend?

Attached: 1551401556099.jpg (261x193, 10K)

Not that retard but Phil been fixing what Don's been ruining.

Fun fact: Don Mattrick was also the man at EA responsible for managing Origin Systems when they got bought out. There has been speculation that he intentionally sabotaged Origin to make his pet studio look better.

So yeah, he may well be responsible for the death of Ultima and Wing Commander.

>thank god mattrick is out

Attached: 1550154426060m.jpg (1024x886, 143K)

A true hero

This man was pure evil.

Well he was working for EA.

What? It's a significant drop in quality from the 360 days, they've been getting buried by competitors in relevance and numbers.

Thank you based Don.

Attached: 1549730835532.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

They're preparing for next gen.

True

Yeah they were preparing for next gen all this gen it seems like.

Based. Xbox 360 was the most cancerous console ever which forced games to be multiplatform.

I would've rejected it too if it looked like that

Imagine being such a zoomer you think multiplats weren’t around in the fucking SNES days

Xbox division lost BILLIONS of dollars. It was a failure. Never should have been started at all.

>At the age of 17, Mattrick founded Distinctive Software which was acquired by Electronic Arts in 1991 and subsequently became EA Canada.

And I started fapping at age 17, still virgin at 32 tho

Probably a subreddit you could discuss this on, faggot

Isn’t the more likely scenario that don mattrick is hilariously incompetent, particularly when it comes to understanding what players want?

The fuck are you talking about you console child? Xbox 360 made everything multiplatform effectively ending the golden era of gaming from the 90's.