What’s going on with AAA gaming? You’d think they could actually make competent games. Fallout 76, The Quiet Man...

What’s going on with AAA gaming? You’d think they could actually make competent games. Fallout 76, The Quiet Man, and most recently, Anthem.

Do they really not give a fuck anymore?

Attached: 9A17B965-DECD-4C8B-9265-87E0ACADE09B.jpg (750x743, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jewish shareholders

Attached: images.jpg (181x232, 5K)

The N-Word

I love watching them crash and burn, it's like a meteor shower at this point.
Still, it'd be neat with some good games every once in a while

Nigger

Twitter made stupid peoples' opinions disproportionately loud and companies listened to them.

Attached: 1551486541866.png (512x512, 480K)

this

Attached: 1550982068716.png (512x512, 531K)

Nigger OR AS I LIKE TO CALL EM...
SLAVES!

cuck

Attached: 1393814755919.jpg (750x750, 108K)

NAZARETH

Nigger

wooow is that the vampire from witcher 3?

Investment into game development (and everything else in the world) goes where the money is.
The money is in mobile gaming.
What you consider triple A's (high resource investment games that push the boundaries of the genre, with high system requirements) are no longer the triple A's of our current year.
Triple A's today (games that make the most money or have highest roi) are games with microtransactions, minimal development and upkeep, usually made for mobile if not multiplatform, minimal system requirements or mechanics. The mobile market eclipses the PC/console market.

the N-word

i believe in u jesus
the N-word

>mine will ignore fast
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

The N-Word

the N-word

The N-Word.

That's right, fuck off Satan.

the N-word

Amen!

Attached: file.png (480x369, 279K)

The N-word.

the N-word

Attached: 1551623066185.jpg (1047x829, 174K)

AMEN

Nigger

NIGGER

Attached: 1530828779861.jpg (331x378, 29K)

Attached: 1551451024535.jpg (541x807, 102K)

Both of these plebs can fuck off. Karma master race.

negroid

the N-word

AMEN

Game developers used to be talented nerdy dudes that loved games. Now they're rainbow haired two spirited transracial non-binary intersectionalists who view games as a means of pushing their world views.

Third world Christian shit, Brazil I guess.

Amen

Amen

Namekians.

The N-Word

The N-word

AMEN

PEWDS NO! WHAT OF THE ADVERTISERS?

AMEN
get dabbed on satan

Attached: 1494473524599.jpg (480x600, 55K)

the N-word

Nigger

AMEN

NEBUCHADNEZZER

amen

AMEN

Fuck haters and fuck satan.

THE N-WORD

AMEN

AMAEN

Amen

FUCK NIGGERS AMEN

Attached: 1539497966107.gif (332x332, 269K)

NIGGER
AMEN

>i am so special unlike those sheep mases
You dont need to be born in a particular decade to be so up your oun asd

Noting personel, kid

amen

>

Attached: file.png (1024x738, 889K)

Amen

AMEN

I'm looking forward to Dying Light 2, I'm like 98% sure it'll be fantastic

Attached: dying-light-2-8k-nm-1920x1080-920x518.jpg (920x518, 63K)

Nigger

NIGGER
Dab on the tranny Satan.

the N-word

NIGGERS

AMEN

Amen
Nigger

AMEN, also i need to get out of here before i get stuck for an hour writing shit on this thread

nigger
AMEN!

AMEN

NIGGER

AMEN

Nigger

Attached: 1539889728011.png (873x880, 1.36M)

Amen!!

That's what happens when all your critical decisions must pass trough shareholders: A bunch of people having to decide something trough vote, most of then understanding little about videogames. What does that make? If you want something to be aproved, you need data, studies, graphics, and other means of proving your idea will bring money.

>Me and another dude are infighting between the type of gameplay the game will be, I want it to have hack n' slash type combat and hub world, while he wants AssCreed combat with Ubisoft open world. Who wins? He, because he will use data to prove that games with that description usually sell more.
>A leftcuck wants to fill the game with minorities and other scum: He picks a manufactured studie made by some gender studies dyke, and use it as a way to "prove" that forcing this increases sales. Even tough it doesn't.
>Some asshole says the game must force microtransactions, while I advocate it shouldn't. Who wins? He does, because he will point out at other games who made mad cash with it.

That's why AAA is shit, and why it will always will be shit. It's too safe, they only go the lcrative way, a guy with a vision can't force his dream on, because he don't have all the power, the shareholders have.

Attached: Dio.jpg (402x960, 69K)

>trough
>trough
is your speech impediment coming trough text?

Jesus warned us about the (((AAA))) games

The N-word

Also using Jesus’ image to bait for replies is a pretty un-Christian thing to do. I know you didn’t make this but the person who did was probably some Facebook user who only posted it to look faithful

N I G G E R
Your move, satan.

Attached: 1491582602971.jpg (260x273, 61K)

Sorry, english is not my first language.

AMEN

NIGGER,i lub Jesus.

Attached: 852.png (778x512, 45K)

YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

Attached: 1551307371041.jpg (125x125, 9K)

>masses
Did you even read the post? The point isn't that he's above the sheeple, it's that the most deranged degenerates have a megaphone that was never available to them before and they're poisoning everyone else just by exposure to them

AMEN

he loves you too Kek

Attached: 1548414289363.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Wot.

a m e n

Citation needed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-180533_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 537K)

what if i ignore and don't scroll, but instead click out of the thread?

AMEN

amen

amen

Amen brother

Amen

They know they can get away with shitty, low-effort games with zero passion because the average consumer will just buy them anyways, especially in this day and age; one of my friends has spent $110 on Fallout 76.

Amen

Also the N-word, AMEN

Amen!

the N-word

This.
Mobile games are where the most care and thought are being put into new gameplay designs because and the ones who play the market for them adapts their skills to those designs as well.

Arcades were designed to be challenging and rewarding. To goad kids into paying more and drive them to defeat each other. That bled into the console market with hard unforgiving game challenges.

Now we have a market that fosters patience and persistance over reflexes. Checking in as early as possible on a daily basis, employing any conceivable strategy to maximize efficiency of free to play resources and which bleeds into how RPGs handle party management and leveling up.

And the scary thing is, it's fun. It's fun having a gatcha system to build your Xenoblade two army.
It's fun starting a new fire emblem account and speedrunning the story with whatever units you happen to get for that run.

...And it would be fun if New Super Mario Bros Deluxe had used a cooldown system for lives instead of giving you unlimited continues and mountains of green mushrooms. This is how I'm conditioned to think now.

Nazareth.

The stamina system is built to enforce addiction.

>...And it would be fun if New Super Mario Bros Deluxe had used a cooldown system for lives instead of giving you unlimited continues and mountains of green mushrooms
Hell fucking no, go fuck yourself. This shit is why I crack every mobile game I'm slightly interested in, shove your cooldowns in your fucking ass. Cooldowns are just made to force people into wasting money in retarded in-game currency. What the fuck are you even thinking, you giant retard? That the videogame will refuse you to keep playing, so now you will shove your PS4 in your pocket and go on your daily life? A videogame is not a phone, I am not playing on it casually, and if a dev ever say "you can't play the game you paid for for 4 horus because I said so", there will be hell to pay.

>this is how I'm conditioned to think now
So PLEASE, stay on mobile. Stop giving your opinions about console or PC games, because they might be heard.

Attached: 1538382140978.gif (300x225, 2.2M)

nigger

Nigger

Amen

AMEN
NIGGER

Amen!

>people make cooldown systems as a way to force the user to get impatient, and pay to continue to play his game. They even make studies trying to discover the best mathematically proven time window to make the user play before blocking him, the perfect ballance between "I already had enough, I don't need to pay" and "wow, I barely tasted this, I won't waste my cash", that causes addiction on underages
>user, as the giant redditor cuck that he is, likes to have the game telling him to go pay or go fuck himself so much, he thinks console games, that you already played to get, should have the same system

People like YOU, are why AAA video games are trash nowadays.

Attached: seriously.png (297x256, 14K)

THE N WORD

youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

Attached: ethnic slurs.jpg (446x437, 38K)

But what if I do neither?

amen nigger

AMEN

AMEN

Amen and nigger

What's with this influx of actively online young Christians? No way an adult made that pic. Spics finally getting internet?

Naggers

Amen

AMEN

nigger

Where have you been for the past 5 years. Conservatism and christianity became the new counterculture after libs got uncool with the sjw shit.

The N-Word

>just finished fapping
I feel even more guilty now. I need to sort myself outAmen

you overestimate the IQ of third world boomers

I've never really used social media except for instagram, but never seen shit like this on it.

AMEN

Attached: 1269273740475.jpg (3072x2304, 1M)

man, libs used to be really fucking cool. if anything, most of us are partly libs deep down since a lot of people just lean a little more conservative while engaging in "liberal" leisure. it's been like this forever, actually

AMEN

AMEN

>...
Elections were a mistake. And it's already starting again.

Amen

Amen
Nazareth

Amén

amen

Nigger. Amen

AMEN

AMEN

Amen