Can You Beat [game] WITHOUT [crucial item/mechanic]??!

>Can You Beat [game] WITHOUT [crucial item/mechanic]??!
>tell YouTube I'm not interested
>continues to recommend these shitty videos
Jesus fucking Christ I can't even go a whole day without seeing this shit in my feed. I can't even block them all because they're uploaded and made by like 17 dozen different people. I've never even clicked on a single one of them but YouTube still continues to do this.

Attached: FUCK OFF ALREADY.png (211x180, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nseQFs2Rrc
youtube.com/watch?v=zvdYCAqqiUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee59XkEufjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I disagree. I find it entertaining to watch people try to play games in ways they are not intended.

Attached: 1533486629793.png (284x215, 90K)

I only accept those super mario 64 no jumping or no stick challenges in my youtube home.
If i see some cuck challenges like
>can you beat this without that????
I simply flag

Attached: 1550914591534.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Get a script like Iridium, then blacklist the channels that churn out videos like this

>can you beat skyrim fast-travel
what the fuck does this even mean?

He times how fast he can move his cursor from one side of the map to the other, and how long it then takes the fast travel loading screen to move his character from the starting location to the selected location.

Then he ramps up his own character's running speed with the console to insane amounts and sees if he can make it across the map faster than the time it took him to move with the fast travel system. It's actually quite entertaining.

oh
thanks for the explanation

CAN you BE OP without SUCKING DICKS?

no

Attached: 1533334750470.jpg (640x667, 72K)

Great display of skill and game knowledge, what's wrong with that?

>normal people Get a lot of shitty feed with a lot of videos they don't like.
>Meanwhile pedos get a feed that matches exactly their desired kind of videos.
Really makes you think.

It's gay

I only watch the Ceave Gaming ones because no one can match his velvety voice

That's bullshit, I bet he doesn't have an SSD.

>I simply flag
That doesnt remove videos like it from your recommendations...
In fact I dont even think it does what its supposed to do, which is report the damn thing.
There was a vid of a guy killing a cat that got 4 million views and it stayed up for days

yeah well fuck cats

Can you make a video without clickbait?

Tfw whenever i listen to 90s grunge with 100 views on youyube it always ends up on tool.

Go to heavy metal from the 90s goes to tool.

Who?

Ray

>can you beat super mario bros without jumping

An A press is still an A press. Got consider that.

Didn’t this start with one guy doing Zelda no climb then Mario Odyessey no jump and now it’s just spiraled out of control?
Dead Rising without killing Zombies was fun to watch though

Clickbait is probably one of the most retarded buzzwords ever. People are competing for limited viewer attention, why shoudn't they catch your attention with a snappy headline? No one's gonna say ok I'll watch all channels that do thing and pick the best of the lot. If your video doesn't have something that draws attention you'll lose out to someone that does.

zoom zoom

>can you beat dead rising without killing zombies

The Mario 64 where interesting but they become more generic and reaching the point of the real thing was "can you beat x game without having fun?" I literally still getting shit like this and I'm tired of this, they are even doing this in games where obviously you can do x thing,an example of this are the videos about Mario and Luigi/punch out games without dodging, obviously you can do this shit, why making this in the first place?

Attached: IMG_20170613_114942(1).jpg (1000x900, 84K)

Dougdoug is so fun to watch

>can you beat mega man without shooting

I like these videos, but they usually pick things we know they can do

Also some of these videos end up cheating and not sticking to the goddamn rules just so they can get a 15-20 minute video

It's better than the "evolution of [whatever]" trend
>Evolution of Sonic's shoes!"
>Evolution of the 1-up mushroom!"
>Evolution of codec calls!

>Evolution of dance

Cope

I know how you feel. I constantly tell youtube that I'm not interested in shitty Mario 64 and Dark Souls videos yet that's most of my feed.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nseQFs2Rrc
The best one.

Not everyone is or should be a sellout.

Yeah, and he's the only good one out there. Everyone else is just niggering off of him

Shitty parody - a bananaless DKC video would actually be interesting.

The set up for the joke was funny then he tried dragging it out for 10 minutes

I highly doubt you're one of the enlightened ones. Did you browse all kinds of forums and end up on Yea Forums because by experience you determined it's the best?

No, but I'm not on Yea Forums because the title is some scummy bullshit to catch my attention. Which is the problem here.

Attached: 1465763239963.png (706x1000, 109K)

Shiny yet deadly coins

But where's the scum? It's inherently not scummy to market your things?

I haven't watched any of those but I saw one for Partners in Time which is a complete waste of time since the last fight doesn't allow you to attack and has to be won purely through counters and anyone who played the game already knows that. I'm sure there's a shitload of other ones like that too where the answer is incredibly obvious before you even watch it.

Attached: 1466368285117.jpg (253x238, 24K)

Having never played it, I would have never known that. That's why it's good (and fun) clickbait

>user gets mad people are good at games

false, despite being a cunnysseur I get a shitty feed just like anyone else

Attached: 1551479974103.png (336x250, 74K)

Best taste, OP

>obviously you can beat Punch-Out without dodging
Actually, it's not obvious, you'd have to be an idiot or never play the game to assume this

The only good one I saw was "can you beat DKC without collecting any Kong coins", it was just mocking this type of video since all the coins are in bonus stages

Yes, user, amazingly funny, 10 minutes for a joke that you can explain in 10 words, hilarious

i fucking hate youtube. have you seen their (((trending))) page lately? its just another fucking cable TV channel at this point

Attached: 1551651980033.jpg (600x600, 37K)

No he killed it user

>Can you beat life without achieving anything?

Attached: 35-abeginning47.jpg (640x480, 15K)

They seem like bad rip offs of the half a press sm 64 challenge, without the deep understanding.

It should be easier to hide garbage channels on YouTube.

BASED GAMECHAMP BTFO V

can you beat Sonic 06 WITHOUT getting the urge to kill yourself

They should make a separate trending page for fortnite so it doesn't dominate the gaming page so hard.

I started getting these reddit videos like, "r/entitled parents" and shit and cannot figure out what sin I committed for this shit. I must have watched a compilation video or something.

Attached: 1520842540837.png (1212x981, 366K)

Browsing Yea Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=zvdYCAqqiUQ

I agree to an extent. I've done numerous challenge runs of various games, including an Etrian Odyssey solo at this very moment.

There gets to a point where the challenges just get a bit dumb and arbitrary sometimes though, like the No Shovel in Shovel Knight thing. That said, i agree with OP, this video has been showing up in my recommended list for fucking weeks and it's really annoying to see it despite me telling youtube constantly to fuck off with it.

>best of subreddit readings
>can you beat x without y
>meme compilation #47
>comment awards
these flavor of the month trends always disgust me in terms of just how many people copy and paste the formats. the comment awards are the worst since everyone usually tackles the same topics and uses the exact same text-to-speech engine to do all the talking because they either can't speak without sounding like a downie or don't have a good mic

Attached: Screenshot_622.png (402x363, 20K)

>Etrian Odyssey solo
which game and what class?

I miss getting simple related videos. Fuck the Nu-Neo-Internet so fucking much.

Nexus, Survivalist, up to Shellbeast currently
I currently have EO5 Necromancer and Fencer solos under my belt right now

Pannenkoek and Ceave are the only good ones and everyone else is just soullessly leeching off their popularity.

Text-to-speech is better than an obnoxious "funny" retard being all like
>Haha, what's this? Chi-ken-butt? Chicken butt? AHAHAHAHA okay this is epic, this is the funniest meme so far!

>Tfw kind of like comment awards cause even though I know its 100% recycled normie shit
>Destroys my Youtube recommended
I honestly think its because its not the political FUCK DRUMPFTFFHT/FUCKING LIBTARDS REEEE bullshit every fucking little thing on the internet has become. Im so exhausted by politics I think Ive essentially mentally checked out of society, and I no longer care whats going on in the world, and the stupid shit on Comment Awards reflects how I want a simple laugh and not havr to worry about political garbage.

sounds fun
I assume that not any class can do solo runs? I imagine something like gunner or ronin would just die turn 1 in every fight

Attached: 1511445054347.jpg (656x624, 131K)

>Reddit users share their stories videos
Why in the fuck would YT ever think I'd be interested in this faggot shit.

Attached: 41322.png (900x600, 784K)

Hoo-ray

You should make a video about your experience
Call it "Is it possible to watch Youtube without encountering any video game challenge runs?"

its kinda cool when you see these videos for a game you actually give a shit about, but the rest is obnoxious
I watch simpleflips stuff (fan made sm64 content), but I actually don't give a fuck about avoiding coins in various mario games
Why do I feel punished for clicking on one of these videos about how to avoid pushing right in sonic 3 and knuckles?

You can get into orbit in Kerbal Space Program without using liquid fuel, solid fuel, or monopropellant:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee59XkEufjA

Attached: space catapult.jpg (850x475, 39K)

I think clickbait has just straight up changed definition from "a misleading title/thumbnail" to "any kind of attempt to catch interest"

Thats what I plan on testing. Ronin was another one I was considering along with Shogun and maybe Highlander.

Someone other mad fucker is trying Farmer, but they've hit what I've come to consider THE biggest early game solo roadblock: The mandatory fight against 2 Muscle Flies at the start. You can't enter the dungeon before them, so you can't gain levels, or buy items beyond what recruit/stripping/booting new recruits would let you get, and they hit really damn hard.

I don't think I've seen a single recommended video on Youtube with less than 300k views in a month.
The algorithms have been altered into complete shamelessness. They are trying to purge small content creators.

Attached: become as memes.gif (434x434, 60K)

Honestly this
The videos are shitty, but stuff like that is good when you're just exhausted by the world

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
(the worst thing is the "#46" that's been cut off)

Attached: IMG_20190304_105304_025.jpg (501x127, 24K)