What the fuck is his fucking problem?

what the fuck is his fucking problem?

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (549x413, 37K)

what you mean, user?

GR15 needs to be removed, it's almost been a decade

>OP's pic

lets see
>manlet
>gay
>never had a gf
>doesnt have a job
>benefits were taken away
>iq of a block of wood
list goes on and on

This. Moot has no more power over us, it's time to take it down.

People just post stuff to try to make other people mad even if they don't believe in what they're posting and other people pretend to get mad at said post. Yea Forums is basically one big role playing game

Attached: 1234567868978.jpg (250x192, 5K)

Too many rulecucks and back-seat mods.

>>gay
>>never had a gf
Why would a faggot want a girlfriend you dumb faggot

Too much video game discussion. I need my daily cunny threads! Fucking christ hiro.

all the boards are larping, /pol/ is the worst followed closely by Yea Forums

The most wildly inconsistent moderation on the internet which confuses people as to what's allowed and what's not because the same thread is allowed to reach the bump limit at one time of the day but gets deleted instantly another time of the day

Low octane videogame industry talk gets nuked so people post the most off the walls bullshit in protest. Hell there was a nigger hate thread up earlier. Better make a post in QA so that nothing happens.

Attached: 15967543678.gif (300x268, 617K)

You guys are pretty funny and fun to hang outwith desu

Attached: 1454994946504.gif (500x281, 912K)

Yea Forums are the niggers of boards.
/pol/ are the arabs of boards.

Retard.

Wojakshit

>Retard.
t-takes one to know one

When the goal isn't necessarily truth, but to gather (you)s to cope with crushing social isolation caused by a having an atrocious personality and mental impairments, then the result is that retarded ass threads and shitposts will be made because those will get comments. Not a fuckhueg paragraph nobody's going to fucking read. There are other chans where people actually discuss video games, and nobody goes there because actually discussing video games is boring as fuck. This place is at its best with ridiculous Yea Forums tier shitposts, and that's what the mods don't understand, so that's why Yea Forums is shit.

Attached: 1544979767656.gif (267x320, 452K)

Of course, you dumb idiot. Otherwise I wouldn't be on Yea Forums.

>bait and off topic threads get more posts in 5 minutes than on topic threads do in their entire life span
I dunno

Unironically it's phoneposters. Phoneposters are killing the blue boards because you're not allowed to tell them that they're dumb niggers that should kill themselves. That and no flags, so something that could be instantly recognizable as some Canadian shistain or poo that just learned what adjectives are doesn't bait an entire thread into talking about the holocaust.

Niggas just need to chill. Seriously I have been lurking on Yea Forums almost every day for the last 7 years and this is my first post ever. Seriously all you fuckers do is complain non stop. >a game has a cute girl it must suck
> a game doesn’t have a cute girl so it must suck
>fuck western games
>fuck weeb games
Just fucking chill you raging faggots and I hate that I keep coming back here.

That's the baseline though. That's what Yea Forums is.

it must be because of the 2020 elections. all of pol - commies and nazis - are coming out in full force.

>his

he's lonely, just needs a fwend uwu

What's the point of this thread?

Attached: 6e465d4f46dcd0f98214b3ea9dc6286b.jpg (1768x2292, 183K)

this desu

Attached: 8de.jpg (510x680, 56K)

go away barneyfag