Is this actually one of the best games ever or is it an overrated piece of shit?

Is this actually one of the best games ever or is it an overrated piece of shit?

Attached: Breath of The Wild.jpg (960x960, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/games/rankings?platform=124&list_type=rate&dlc=1&game_id=189707&min_votes=2#1
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/games/rankings?platform=0&genre=0&list_type=rate&view_type=0&dlc=1&min_votes=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

overrated but not a piece of shit

Best games ever.

Because everything is black and white

It's 8/10, worst parts making it feel like a 6, while the best parts make it feel like an 11.

The Snoy shills are here.

If you're a milennial, you'll love it. It really hits all the right notes for your generation.
If you're not, don't buy it, you'll be disappointed.

Fuck you nigger I actually like the game, I'm just not a blind Nintendofag that ignores game flaws.

Its a great game with flaws. Theres a lot to be improved and that makes me look forward to the next game.

Its the Half Life 2 of this generation.

bloodborne is better botw is just a big empty field with no content

$0.37 was deposited into your account.

Look, nintendo fans. Be a decent human being, don't be like this guy

Attached: 1342033700293.jpg (242x324, 13K)

>it's a snoyfag falseflagging as an irrational nintendofag to make the fanbase look bad

Tech Demo like others have said, it's extremely overrated but not bad. Overall it's a 6/10 at best, nowhere near one of the best games ever made by any stretch. Only saving grace is that we can get other Nintendo games using this games engine & sense of exploration. Still as of right now the worst mainline Zelda game

Attached: Personal Best games.jpg (3000x2012, 3.4M)

The game is universally loved.
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/games/rankings?platform=124&list_type=rate&dlc=1&game_id=189707&min_votes=2#1
But half of Yea Forums is shills.

There's 1 post ITT actually shitting on the game. There aren't any shills here, only retards

That list of game renders literally any opinion you have pertaining to video games completely and utterly worthless.

> IF YOU DON'T IRRATIONALLY DEFEND THIS GAME YOU ARE A SNOY FAG
This is why people hate Nintendo

>There's 1 post ITT actually shitting on the game.
Makes it more believable to say the game is overrated rather than what it really is, a masterpiece.

It's a great game, yet the only one I've ever sunk 200 hours into and never completed. I love the exploration, the diversity in environments, and all of the opportunities for small, but gratifying encounters/discoveries. However, the story, while there and in decent enough quality, feels so absent in comparison to the actual scale of the game.

T. Zoomer who never played any of those, how's that Shitche Nintencel?

Notice how the game is universally loved, but no one on Yea Forums loves it. Hmmm... I wonder why.

> Ocarina of Time
> Chrono Trigger
> Panzer Dragoon Saga
> Final Fantasy VI
> A Link To The Past
> Metroid Prime Trilogy
> Castlevania SOTN
> Metal Gear Solid 3
> MOTHER 3
> gamefaqs.gamespot.com/games/rankings?platform=0&genre=0&list_type=rate&view_type=0&dlc=1&min_votes=0
Yea Forums loves all of these games you retard, if they were contrarians then they wouldn't defend them at all. Yea Forums loves Zelda, but hates this game due to how poorly designed it is

One of the best games ever made. Really the only one that captures the magic of the first game in the series. Whatever flaws it has are totally insignificant compared to its strengths.

>Yea Forums loves all of these games you retard
Because they're old games.

"snoy" is not a "get out of criticism free" card. give it a rest already.

because Yea Forums isn't gamefaqs and people here have different opinions than gamefaqs does. crazy, right?

$.41 was deposited into your account.

Neither

It's overrated but it's not a piece of shit. It's a fun open world game that is held back by some questionable design choices.

Cool thread

>because Yea Forums isn't gamefaqs
Yea Forums was literally spawned from LUE.

no, it was spawned from somethingawful. nice try, though.

it's good but overrated as fuck

OOT is the game that deserves praise, this is just nintendo doing skyrim

OoT is a snoozefest in comparison to its contemporaries.

Nope, SA came first, but then LUEsers flooded into Yea Forums is mass numbers once they had a board where they wouldn't be censored and former LUEsers became Yea Forums. Nice try though.

RENT FREE
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

Attached: 1551671174112.jpg (921x1024, 82K)

This, OOT, WW, MM & honestly TP all deserve more praise then BOTW. Hell i'd even argue that SS was better then BOTW in most aspects outside of the controls

It's fun but the shrines are too easy and the weapon durability is too low.

OOT actually revolutionized the series

BOTW is just skyrim with glass weapons

I remember loving this game. But now that I finished it, I don't miss it really.

Both at the same time

people from lue posting on Yea Forums =/= Yea Forums being "spawned from" lue.
also, this is all ancient history anyway when talking about the current opinions of modern-day gamefaqs and Yea Forums. most of the zoomers praising botw have probably never even heard of lue.

This game was good enough that it managed to wake up the normie population. I don't think assincreed tier normie shitters understood game design before this, all because it was both derivative and reductive of many modern trends. Its a great sandbox that has enough depth to keep you entertained long enough to see most of the tricks up its sleeve. I've never beaten the game but I have 2 near full playthroughs, I never felt like beating the game, I just felt like I had seen and played everything I wanted and moved on.

It's almost the best game ever made. Got so many things right but it falls off too much to earn that title. They already have the formula to make the best game ever though, they just need to pull a Majora's Mask and make a better BOTW.

You don't even know what LUE is, you had to look it up.

funny stuff coming from the newfag who didn't even know basic Yea Forums history.

HZD : 10/10
BOTW: 5/10 generous

Okay, prove you know what LUE is. What major LUE meme involved dolphins. Don't bother Googling it, it won't help.

>revolutionize
>using ALTTP's formula

Pick one

It made me realize that Zelda fans are really easy to win over.

OOT is one of the best transitions to a 3d game to date

BOTW is nothing revolutionary

Easily the worst game I've ever played

OOT is the best & least flawed game in history that set the standard for gaming & lead to the creation of every relevant 3D game since it's release. BOTW is a souless Bethesda tier open world game with Ubisoft towers

This is in my top 25 games at the moment. It is relatively new though and classic games must pass the test of time.