Strongest member leaves the party halfway through the story

>strongest member leaves the party halfway through the story

Attached: image.png (1110x624, 650K)

What Yea Forums - Video Games is this scene from exactly?

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle

>New character joins the party
>He’s OP as fuck
>Leaves after one boss
>Comes back moments before the stories climax
>After the final boss is beat the party member turns on the MC
>Final Final boss

Name 3 games that do this.

>tfw you're too smart to die for a girl whose taste in music you don't even know
Have fun dying, traitors.

Attached: 1551475979710.png (872x554, 860K)

>takes your gear with him
>no way to get it back
FUCK YOU

>The strongest member gets outclassed in every way at the end of the game

Attached: 4674747.jpg (602x463, 100K)

That's Eyes of Heaven my guy

What was Trish's favorite music anyway?

The fucking worst

>so powerful that the writer has to actively leave him out of future events, for no reason other than he's so powerful.

Giorno was cursed, as he could have easily beat the villain in Stone Ocean even at his strongest, but wasn't allowed to.

why do you people keep posing this in Yea Forums? what's wrong with Yea Forums?

>strongest party member
Against King Crimson specifically*

In almost every other case Fugo is a giant liability

Based and Cheese-pilled.

Attached: 1551400229579.png (892x435, 122K)

Jackie Chan
Jade Chan
Uncle

>tfw reading stone ocean for the first time
>the children of dio are compelled to witness his ressurection or some shit dont remember the reason
>tfw Giorno is gonna show up for a fight against Jolyne not to the death
>he doesn't show up.
i was mad

ONE MORE THING

This joke is too hot!

This. Fugo is only strong Pre-Feedback if his opponent has to get close.

>the writer actively wrote that situation and knew he couldn't have Giorno show up cause he'd beat the villain.

I love the author, but he has certain area's he is an absolute retard in.

Attached: 1551201959035.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

>not naming the fucking vento aureo PS2 game

Araki's scatterbrained writing has slowly crept into infuriating me over time. But what he does well is amazing and clicks with me so well that I can't get away

This. I thought Giorno had to eventually show up if he was looking for Dio's kids. Hate how Stone Ocean ended Jolyne deserved better.

why would giorno fight jolyne? giorno will get a gut feeling that shes his relative and besides jotaro is there

Yeah, Jolyne got it hard at the end but at least she helped Emporio defeat Pucci. Kind of appropriate since it's stated that Pucci killed Emporio's mom. I keep forgetting about that detailed cause it's mentioned pretty early on and only once

Why did Araki make Giorno's damage-reflect ability in the first place? Remember that?

Jolyne didn't die, Emporio essentially caused them to all be brought back to life as very slightly different versions of themselves.

The thing is in JoJo, it's not often that a hero from a previous arc comes in to totally steal the show, which theoretically GER would have been capable of stopping Pucci right in his tracks and slapping his shit into eternity. If Giorno did show up, I wonder if Araki would have had to make MiH even more absurdly powerful than it already was to counter GER.

Megaman X Command Mission

No, Jolyne is very dead. The entire stone ocean gang sans Weather were replaced cause they were MiH'd. Irene is jolyne's replacement.

Why would Giorno help them?

Irene is technically Jolyne, but without all of the memories or connections she had with Emporio, essentially meaning it's not Jolyne. Emporio crying after realizing this makes the ending feel really bittersweet.

Attached: emporio crying.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Good the little fag deserved even more suffering for dooming humanity from Heaven.

Literally what could Emporio have done to stop this?

Attached: NMP_MIH_eoh.png (386x640, 254K)

It took the stand of his twin brother to kill him. Joestars died to him. Clearly the Pucci family is better.

The only reason Emporio was able to defeat Pucci was because they were in a closed room and Emporio hid the disc of Weather Report/Heavy Weather from Pucci to drain the room's oxygen as a surprise attack. Emporio would have lost otherwise if it weren't for those circumstances

I feel like the boss would probably have disposed of Fugo just for being associated with Bruno's gang at some point after their betrayal regardless.

>dude everyone is happy
>people in the universe are still clearly not happy as evidenced by the fake jolyne yelling at fake jotaro

>everyone gets in the turtle
>fugo gasses the entirety of venice
>show ends in 1 episode
pretty obvious why he had to leave

It's pretty obvious Araki wanted to write out Fugo for being too powerful, but it would have felt more organic if he was the one who went to fight the boss and died. At least the fight Bruno had was cool but he just fucks off from the story

It wasn't completed yet, Pucci was even fine with dying as long as it completed. You are too simple to understand what true happiness comes from acceptance. To accept your fate and to have and know what is planned for you is the first step to becoming one with god. To see this is to truly have the Eyes of Heaven. To see what needs to be seen. Your fate is determined by god. You are but a lamb led by your shepherd, need not question but to obey.