Do you wear vidya clothing in public?

Do you wear vidya clothing in public?

Attached: 1529857135831.png (746x508, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

img.fireden.net/v/image/1526/52/1526524476886.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes
fuck you

STOP LOOKING AT ME

Attached: F8426A6C-4C49-4E27-A560-4CBBB8299AAD.jpg (640x800, 86K)

In pubic img.fireden.net/v/image/1526/52/1526524476886.jpg

Yeah, especially while on campus. Every once in a while I get a "Sweet shirt, bro." when walking through the rec area. I'm in noticeably good shape though, so it might be different for me. I wouldn't wear vidya or anime apparel if I were fat though.

Yikes.

NONONONO DELETE THIS IMAGE

Attached: 1517409707633.png (277x385, 150K)

No. I would if I found some that were fashionable and affordable though. I wear a uniqlo naruto shirt in public occasionally, so I don't mind the stigmatization (I'm no Chad but at least I'm realtively fit), but thats because it actually looks decent.

lmao look at this freak retard phoneposter

Sometimes. Even normalfags wear shit like clothing with references to capeshit they've never even read before because of all the movies, Black people wear a fuckton of clothing with characters from shonen anime on them all the time, etc.

It's literally not a big deal to anyone but the self loathing autists of Yea Forums.

haha I love pepe and wojak xd

Attached: averagepepeandwojakposters.png (815x611, 672K)

Yes. I also wear a shirt that says Yea Forums in big red letters.

I dont where clothes anyways,my family is a naturalist family.I order everything and work at home.I am a naturalist.I masturbate at anytime even during calls and online working.I am a naturalist.I pee and shit on the floor as i dont use a bathroom as it is not natural.I am a naturalist.I rape women and make sure to get them pregnant as the only truly important things in life are passing on my genes.I am a naturalist.

I eat any fruit and meat i find.I am a naturalist.I dont go to the doctor,if i die i die.I am a naturalist.

You fuck and impregnate your mom too, right?

I have vidya key chains on my keys... Other then that no. I tend to dress pretty professionally. I used to where T-shirts when I was younger, but grew out of it.

>Black people wear a fuckton of clothing with characters from shonen anime on them all the time

Attached: D0JcespVsAAKn5D.jpg (1145x1145, 107K)

Apparently you haven't grown out of knowing the difference between 'wear' and 'where'

I have an Adult Swim hoodie I wear, does that count?

Yes.I am a naturalist.Incest is natural.I am a naturalist.

>see girl wearing creeper hoodie
>Jaw drops to the floor
>Eyes pop out
>Sound effect of "AWOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!
>Places eyes and jaw back in place
>Regains composure

Dyslexia tends to not care about your age so yeah... Go fuck yourself you stupid nigger.

I'm not the one that's retarded, dyslexic faggot.

I bet you have fetal alcohol syndrome you dumb nigger.

Nope, but you are confirmed to be a dyslexic faggot; no betting required.

i don't wear clothing or enter public spaces

Nice come back shithead.

I bought a jacket because it looked like Leon's in RE4. I've been wearing it pretty often lately since it's cold as fuck. Does that count?

>Nice come back, head shit.

Just trying to be inclusive for you, dyslexic faggot.

I only own one vidya shirt and it has the Doom cover art on it

Attached: 1549248304724.png (716x643, 504K)

How does it feel being alone and having no one that cares about you or your life?

Are you a dumb frogposter in real life?

You tell me, dyslexic faggot. You're a genetic dead end, after all.

Rate my subtlety

Attached: DSC_0204.jpg (2104x1000, 372K)

why is there no conspiracy about how these three kids are responsible for all of the shitposting on Yea Forums

rate my subtlety

Attached: s-l1600 (18).jpg (1599x1599, 313K)

photoshopped newfag

Only at conventions.

nah im straight

Attached: 1548368357812.gif (480x270, 1000K)

No I wear either work clothes or pajamas

I'LL FUCK THOSE BITCHES SO HARD THEY'LL REGRET EVER LAUGHING AT ME!!!!!

NOT SUCH A FAGGOT NOW IF YOU'RE PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD, HUH, BITCHES?!?!

Attached: 7ddae6830a1ed6d86b697d3a38609aa0.png (420x420, 126K)

People walking down the street wearing Zelda shirts is downright commonplace these days. Hell, I've seen a few Sonic the Hedgehog shirts in the streets on people who didn't look like mega-autists.

Testing
Reply if you want to kick tranny jannies

replied, but please don't @ me