What were you playing when 9/11 happened

What were you playing when 9/11 happened.

Attached: metal-gear-png-file-metal-gear-solid-logo-png-1789.png (1789x573, 191K)

i was playing with my toy cars and legos BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING ZOOOMIEEEEEEE

Attached: yeehaw.gif (353x353, 951K)

Fucking zoomer.

A better game

Attached: 220px-SyphonFilter2Box.jpg (220x220, 27K)

Super Go-to-School 64, 7th grade edition. Shit game.

Pokemon Gold, I'm pretty sure.

Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Stadium 2. The last time Pokemon was great.

Attached: n64_pokemon_stadium_2_p_1xaye3.jpg (2100x1536, 786K)

That was my jam bro.

a game that had aged like milk since day 1

I wasn't even 9 years old at the time, so GTA 2.

Still play it tho, regardless of the US incident

Attached: 220px-Castlevania_SOTN_PAL.jpg (220x222, 20K)

rape with my uncle

Don't live in America, so I didn't give a shit when this happened.

If I am not mistaken, which I am usually am, I was playing Monster Inc. On the PS2.

Dr. Mario

Probably Banjo-Tooie, while being disappointed it wasn't as good as the first one. Also Sonic Adventure 2, Red Alert 2 and Pokemon G/S.

Counter-Strike.

Attached: TxP31.jpg (920x690, 164K)

Playing the MediEvil II Demo on one of those Playstation Underground dics.

Attached: Playstation Underground.png (1440x1080, 1.88M)

Nothing?
I was 4 years old.

Pretty sure I bought my Gamecube that summer, so probably... Melee?
I still have that cube. I use it every so often to replay some great titles.

>regular weekday morning
>not being at work/school

Probably Zone of the Enders or Dead or Alive 2 the night before. I was in school when it actually happened.

Ocarina of Time.
I was in the spirit temple.

i was in science class because i'm not a nigger who stays home on a tuesday.

I was in school at the moment but I also played OoT when we got send home early.

I was shitposting on a gaming forum and when I saw the second plane hit the tower I got so pissed cause I knew that was all anyone was going to talk about for days

I was drinking tonic water when parents came into my room

"Towers are broke"

"no"

How the fuck aren't you guys in school

2 possibilities. Actual fucking zoomers or 40 year old boomers.

Yea Forums is now majority Early Zoomers who don't even remember 9/11, and are now posting memes like "Back in my day we had Halo 3 and Wii Sports, not Fortnite and PUBG", "Real men cry listening to childhood Minecraft music", or "I still play Xbox 360 in 2019, I'm old school like that, y'know?"

Those fearmongering Yea Forums shitposts from 2012 came true in the end.

Attached: 1549505718815.jpg (2590x4061, 1.27M)

Coincidence? I think not...

I sat in my art class with one of those wheeled in televisions for movie days and watched the destruction of America. a kid I was friends with had a dad who died as a firefighter that day and he didn't come back to school for a month and he was a shell of himself until we graduated a year later.

the original runescape

What was it like during 9/11?

Attached: 1517920183334.jpg (537x677, 130K)

fucking rad.

>Go to school
>They school literally just stops
>Everyone was just watching the tv all day
>Because I was a kid no idea what i t was

>School
You need to be 18+ to post here

Even if he was in first grade he'd be like 23 by now.

Attached: day of sex.jpg (220x273, 19K)

I remember
it was morning and we were trying to get to school
the school is right next the air force base, and there was a huge amount of traffic
by the time we got to school, they made us turn around because the school was closed
my mom wouldn't tell me why so I didn't really know anything until we got home and we turned on the news
me and my sister were happy because school was canceled but my parents were freaking out all day

Was just months before getting my PS2 so whatever I had in my 64 that day
Either Smash Bros, Road Rash, Perfect Dark or Conkers BFD

Good times. I remember a friend of mine had verbally assaulted some Arab kid at school

9/11 was 18 years ago

I was fucking school, underage fag.

Twisted Metal Black.

Harvest Moon 64. My mom called me in from school that day because i missed the bus so i was playing videogames.

it was simultaneous disbelief of what was happening meanwhile trying to fathom that what was happening was actually possible. and was completed to relative perfection. the plane that hit the pentagon is the most odd. it hovered a couple feet over ground level before crashing into the pentagon. tell any piolet of a 747 to dip straight down and hover over the front house lawn and take a direct shot into the pentagon ...they'd say it's impossible. you'd have to simply divebomb... not have control to crash through the walls on the side directly. it's impossible. unless you have bombs already set... unless you shoot missles. same with building 7. impossible to bring down unless controlled demonlition. we should understand what happened that day but denial will always win.

people say that but then can't tell me why they think it's impossible
they always point to the melting point of steel but then don't tell me why they think the steel has to melt in order for the building to fail

Attached: 590px-Oracle_of_Ages_Artwork.png (590x600, 513K)

It's literally impossible for someone to be underage and born before 9/11

I was probably sleeping because i was a baby

>what is skipping school
>what is a sick day
>what is a day off
>what is living in another timezone

I had just beaten Final Fantasy X and was playing Zone of the Enders. I mostly got ZotE just for the included additional Metal Gear Solid 2 demo disc that was heavily advertised, but then I realized it was actually an amazing game.

Attached: 220px-Zone_of_the_Enders_Cover.jpg (220x310, 24K)

Attached: aspie.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

I was in class and so should you guys. It was around 9:30 in the morning.

Seeing as it was a school day, probably 4 square

>Zoomers not old enough to remember 9/11
>But old enough to still fight in its war

Wasn't playing anything that I'm pretty sure.

Attached: 1550357676543.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Attached: IM_HAPPY.gif (1050x583, 238K)

>he didn't skip school on 9/11

Attached: kawaii.png (460x460, 208K)

I faked sick that day. Fith grade. So i was like, 10-11? I remember dicking around, and then my dad pulled me into the living room to make me watch the news. I didnt understand, so I went elsewhere and dicked around. My siblings came home about an hour later because school closed early.

Pic related

Attached: !!e!UfiwBmM~$(KGrHqIOKioE0qDeiF!CBNP3V1hVEw~~_35.jpg (300x211, 16K)

muslims need to be eradicated.

Attached: 1.jpg (220x313, 37K)

well only muslims play gundam games so

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (705x464, 35K)

I was at middle school, iirc the gamecube wasn't out yet so I would have been playing something on N64, or maybe GBA? I can't recall whether I had one when it came out.

Maybe I was playing DK64 or something like that?

good point miles.

>Gamecube wasn't out yet
So... probably this. But yes, I was in school that day like everyone else.

Attached: 9301_front.jpg (640x445, 55K)

Watching Sesame Street and shitting my pants because I was 1

I remember I was pkaying mk 3 on the sega genesis. I knew something was up cause my grandparents never would let me play that game unless it was to get me distracted from something or as an award. Crazy thinking they did that. I was in kinder or 1st grade

I was in Kindergarten, but when I got home my dad took me on a walk to look at one of the news reporters that were talking about it downtown, and when I asked what was going on he thought of what to say for a sec, and then told me that there was a really big plane crash.I yelled "COOOOOLLL!!" loud enough for everyone to hear. When I got home I played Crash Bandicoot 2 before my parents made me go to bed, so that's what I played on 9/11

I was 11 in 2001. That's still school age.

I'm also 29 now. You're a retard.

9/11 is coming in 18 years ago now. People could have been born after the towers fell and they'd be legal this september

>got my first real PC that wasn't my old IBM machines in August 2001
>9/11 happened
Probably THPS2 PC, Escape from Monkey Island, or Call to Power 2.

Attached: 804cf3e63cc14aa9cc08cbf0bfdfedd528bef1c81e83ec2da51e6a8c6be6c829_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 75K)

>11 years old
>6th grade
>in school
>teacher calls us to the front of the class where we did reading
>tells us the world trade center(a place I'd never heard of) had just been attacked by terrorists
>kind of stunned silence
>don't really know how to react. It's awful, but I've no frame of reference
late 2001 was a weird time.

Crash Bandicoot 2.

Attached: Crash Bandicoot 2 - Cortex Strikes Back (USA)-181027-161027.png (1440x1080, 176K)

I was in webmastering class, I thought it was a movie at first.

I was playing "sleep through class"

Kirby tilt 'n' tumble.
>'the hick who was late to school was telling us all about it and nobody believed him for the first hour
>class got cancelled and all the kids got sent home
>parents didn't come pick me up for a few hours
>played tilt 'n' tumble in a room full of teachers crying and holding each other for a couple hours

Attached: 1434987783962.jpg (640x480, 28K)

I was probably playing Goldeneye or Perfect Dark.

Attached: 87346daeb5733764e86f9e677e27c189.jpg (1024x768, 58K)

Hard to remember because that was a few months before Melee, but yeah I remember loving these games.

Joanna was so fucking sexy. Why did Rare ruin her?