Has no 3rd party AAA games

>has no 3rd party AAA games

What did Nintendo mean by this??

Attached: B500592F-31F7-4298-92B1-F6CEA2EB637F.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DCfR54Wq4x8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAA doesn't even mean anything anymore.
The majority of "AAA" games are garbage fires.

And which ones would you want? The western AAA scene is almost entirely garbage and there isn't that much in the eastern AAA scene that isn't made by Ninty themselves

What about Doom (2016), Wolfenstein and the Crash Trilogy?

>shit port
>shit game
>doesn't feel right on nintendo

>>has no 3rd party
Uh...

>AAA games
Lol, fuck off you retarded EA and Ubisoft shill

Attached: Nobody.jpg (630x630, 36K)

>he owns only one console

It's gonna happen!
right Yea Forums...? ):

Attached: pollyanna.png (1600x934, 1.46M)

They're still 3rd Party AAA games on the Switch, regardless of your opinion of them.

not good ones

The switch is getting AAA games but most are last gen AAA like LA noire. I hope rockstar releases a GTA collection for the Switch with all the GTA games from 3 to 5. The switch is powerful enough to run the last gen version of GTA 5 so there's no reason why they shouldn't port it.

>The switch is powerful enough to run the last gen version of GTA 5

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

>switch
>run GTA V

Lmao the switch can barely run Mario games.

The switch is more powerful than the 360 and has 8x more VRAM

No, it's not. Not even close.

But Mario Odyssey ran at a higher resolution and frame rate than GTA5

Even the Wii U is more powerful than the 2004 hardware in the 360. The switch is considerably more powerful, uses one of the latest graphics architectures and can utilize the latest graphics API.

I hate retards like this that don't do their homework. Have access to the internet and still sound dumb and uneducated as fuck.

You're talking to a retard but good for saying because people might believe his dumb shit

youtu.be/DCfR54Wq4x8

Lmao DxM is running at like 480p and 20 fps. It will never be able to run GTA V. Best case scenario is a port of the mobile vice city.

never

Don't make us cringe you stupid fucking faggot. Even the fucking Wii U (which was still based on Gamecube hardware) was considerably more powerful than the PS3 and 360. The Switch is unquestionably more powerful than the PS3. Fuck you, stupid 20 yo zoomer retard.

this game isnt even that good. It's not bad either, but there's nothing special about it and it's super average. I think people just got caught up in the mystique of it's lack of an offical localization

You know nothing of the fanbase.

>playing non-nintendo AAA games in 2019
lmfao retard

"In April, I'll be dropping the title that's meant so much to me"

What is context, you fucking faggot nigger?

The title is "president of America." He's retiring, idiot.