youtube.com/watch?v=RF6JUKIAI-s
youtube.com/watch?v=1mqMMZ7Cto0
myabandonware.com/game/the-sims-bf5
gog.com/game/simcity_3000
youtube.com/watch?v=AYURxfaTdpY
youtu.be/4Il5aZhYy8E
youtube.com/watch?v=4djJULQHnR0
youtube.com/watch?v=j8yTBEBpZts
help.ea.com/en/help/the-sims/the-sims-2/ending-code-support-for-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/)
youtube.com/watch?v=UjzUGdM4DCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VthA1A_DqLI
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZAPx-KVh5A
youtube.com/watch?v=NzGs3BRdlAY
youtu.be/bX5CpBfTg4o
youtu.be/F2MFv2xe8yQ
pastebin.com/Bi1TaQhf
youtube.com/watch?v=FxQGE9y3xkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=njnP9e0lmN8
pastebin.com/YAnuSSTV
youtube.com/watch?v=oIPqXSIUID0
youtube.com/watch?v=LkMZtXFdlso
youtu.be/Lg-nkxhcskQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wedOX13TmC4
youtu.be/dSrLr6wawu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm glad I backed up my collection of skins and mods. I think the whole site I got them from is gone now. Aisha Clanclan looked cute in the retro swimsuit.

Remember what exactly? I remember The Sims 3.

>answer fone
>SKIBBITY BOP BOP BEW BEW AWOO BITTY BEE BOO

Do you remember your first Sim? I was really into my first one, getting him married and moving to a new house. His name was Jek Festerson. Beyond that, I started to become less patient when I got burnt out on the game. Just making a family and then ditching them to make another, filling out the neighborhood rapidly. Lost the magic eventually but I'll always remember Jek.

>household asleep
>game fast forwards
no NO NO NO

Before you were born the series had a couple of prior installments along with various expansion packs. You were playing sloppy thirds.

>boomer bait

>be 11
>playing the sims 1
>make 2 girls
>buy the heart bed
>make the girls fug
>beat my prepubescent meat

I couldn't have been the only one could I?

That's right, user. When you give people a reminder, they remember something.

I remember in The Sims 2 I would make twin sisters and get them as close to fucking as possible. You could actually get them as far as making out if I remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=99fsi5ZRM8U

>*turns you intro a frog*
nothing personnal, kid

I remember my first Sims expansion being The Sims Superstar and liked to keep my male sims naked with other male sims using the cheat where you can move your sims out of the object they are currently using. I thought it was fun.

This is the only expansion I didn't buy. Really felt like they were running out of ideas at Superstar, after the literal kino expansion known as Unleashed.

>Collect expansion packs.
>Decide not to get a pet this time through.
>Animals still show up and poop on my property.
Damn them!

The first sims us barebones and boring.

The Sims games were really attractive to girls for some reason.

I remember that shit having a strange, kinda bleak tone and being actually moderately challenging to play.

It's not much different than the new ones. They are even selling the same expansions with every game generation, usually with the same animations. Nothing novel really shows up until 4, and it's gambling simulator.

Its literally Dollhouse: The videogame, no shit girls would be into that.

>That fire ass soundtrack that can effortlessly bring me to tears in current year

youtu.be/8gGHQicQUw4

because there was no barbie dreamhouse designer back then

>when the official EA photobook site was just full of romance shit

>Spend years chasing myths about how to bring dead sims back to life.

So much soul. Now EA sells Sims music to 23 And Me for their commercials. Pathetic.

I've understood just now that's why my sis liked sims.

These graphics are awesome I can't stand this modern zoomer trash why can't sims games still look like this?

>want to make a downhome Sim who lives off the land by farming and producing preserves
>farming is top tier tedious micro and making preserves isn't much better
>want to take my Sims on vacation and get some of the unique souvenirs
>spend most of the time trying to keep them happy rather than actually doing anything
>start with a shitty Sim with no points in anything
>force them to make potions until they get the personality reversal one
>want to be a movie star
>don't have nearly enough friends

It was something, I'll give it that

Attached: 1348522869110.jpg (146x147, 4K)

I'm actually alright with nu-Sims graphics, but there is something really appealing about 2D isometric graphics.

The way to make life easier is to pick stats for a low maintenance sim that's easy to keep happy.

>3x speed while sims are sleeping
>suddenly the game slows to normal time in the middle of the night
>hear THAT music

Attached: 1449578127467.png (421x500, 183K)

i couldnt play without my older brother watching me after that bullshit, i might just be a pussy though

>when you get a prank call

Attached: tumblr_lyad19FSSa1r6xnkfo1_500[1].jpg (410x206, 13K)

I uninstalled Unleashed because there were so many fucking stays. I had a kill barn that I would them to because just deleting them with the cheat wasn't enough.

Nope no one did that. And no one ever made their crushes to either fuck them or make out with other girls surely right?

>Not remembering the Sims 1

Attached: neighborhood.png (819x600, 544K)

>that top right house

Attached: laughing baby dinosaur.gif (300x182, 313K)

That was my first house exactly.

Is this a stealth thread for loli mods for Sims 3 and 4 or something?

>Kill Sims just to play rock paper scissors with the grim reaper
>Wind up with a murder lot infested with a dozen ghosts

>send sims on vacation
>the only meter I can't keep up is the fucking fun meter

I knew people that would build the whole one room-house thing. It kinda drags your sims stats down a little. I can understand not wanting doorways to clog. The game code literally blocked doors intentionally to troll you.

Holy fuck that stupid mega-house takes me back

Attached: 1500626142275.jpg (1305x1265, 495K)

Why did 4 have to make all the sims so damn childish?

Attached: 1545539051147.jpg (345x354, 85K)

Graves were like decorations you couldn't buy... without mods.

I just had a bunch of knight armor suits in the corner to keep environment bar up.

>decide to play in the roomies house
>they become lesbians
Every time

Attached: Roomies_Household_(10).jpg (398x300, 38K)

I liked having rooms. I was proud of the floorplan. Rooms often had more than one entrance. Bathrooms were planned around having guests over to crap.

>music so good EA sells it to ad agencies
I hear Sims music on commercials all the time.

The first couple of times, everyone is fucking everyone just to see what's possible. Eventually I just want a single unattached sim with some professional success.

I remember going over to my friend who lived on the same street's house and he showed us the cheat codes for the game
changed everything

so what's the best game with the best mods

EMOTIONS

Sims 4 Create-a-Sim with Sims 3 Open World + Competent Coding would be the perfect one.

3 with Kinky World ATF Version

Retooled for the youth market. The same reason SimCity 5 was dumbed down to Fisher Price levels of easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2MFv2xe8yQ

Attached: 1373050724264.png (680x762, 465K)

start posting the sex mods

Attached: 1536743957857.jpg (400x393, 28K)

original sims still best sims

also lesbians

Sims 4 CAS isn't that good and overall a pretty big step down from 3, unless you mean you prefer 4's artstyle. Vanilla 3 is ugly, but with the right mods I think the sims can looks better than 4.

Create a sim is better in 4. Create a style being cut is the worst possible thing they could cut other than pools.

>Put burglar alarm outside
>Free money every night

it looks GREAT way better world than Sims 4 by far...

which mods?

also how to play it / win the game?

Pretty sure there are way more sliders and options in 3's CAS. It is easier to make sims look more varied in 4 though.

You know, there was a cheat to move objects when you normally wouldn't be able to. If you paused the game while your sim was showering and moved the shower, they would be nude with no censored bars. Then you could save a screenshot, and open it in MS Paint to add crudely-drawn nipples.

I've never played with aging enabled.

Yeah, but it was also a PC video game, so you could also play it as a boy and have plausible deniability.

Sims 1 didn't come with that, but there was a fan mod that would do that.

Top Kek

Superstar was worth it just for the giant wall sized windows you could put in your giant house

Is the first game even playable on Windows 10?

What the fuck
Where did you get this screenshot of my 2001-era The Sims gamestate

Yes.

Virtual machine

I liked to enclose the sides of the staircases, and hide the caged skeleton inside that little 1x1 block it wastes at the end, fully enclosed and unreachable to the sims living there.

>got the deluxe version
>learned how to make my own items, wallpapers, and floors
>always made my houses a bunch of goth shit
>never got the magic expansion pack and was disappointed
>made mario items for my home
I really wish I had saved all that stuff.

you could also just get a nude mod. they also had anatomically correct skins you could mod in.

>Two sims hate each other.
>Trick them into occupying hot tub together.
>Trap them inside.
>They emerge hours later, exhausted but in love.

I was 11 and did not have an internet connection. We just had to make do in those primitive times.

This works in real life too

The Sims is why I autisticly love hot tubs. I built it up as this magical activity because at that point I'd never been in one.

You did help him achieve happiness, right Yea Forums?

Attached: at the expense of you.jpg (398x300, 40K)

kek i typed this up before looking at the post you're replying to. i'm glad we're all on the same page here

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1156x263, 75K)

>now
we've had a sims 1 thread every fucking day for a month now retard

Quickly murdered. Often a mix of water and electricity.

>Trap them inside
what is the suspension bridge effect

blue sweatpants and grey shirt was best female skin, no competition

don't @ me

@(you)

>reinstall
>immediately bulldoze that eyesore trailer in the otherwise trendy downtown

>what is the suspension bridge effect
Spoon feed me so I don't have to spend less time googling it than it took to type this post.

I got kind of sad at this thread because I realized one of the VAs passed away recently.

Attached: 0.jpg (560x4559, 370K)

Attached: 1.jpg (560x3844, 327K)

Attached: 2.jpg (580x3928, 1.31M)

Attached: 3.jpg (580x4768, 1.72M)

They like to manipulate people and the sims gives you full control over peoples lives and emotions

I can't be the only person that loved this. Remember being hooked on this for a while

Attached: ps2_simsbustinout.jpg (1600x1060, 546K)

All of my houses in sims 2 looked like that

>found out a girl at school had made Sims of her friends and classmates including me and was shipping everyone in-game

Attached: uncomfterble.jpg (480x490, 29K)

Best sims 3 expansion packs?

Anyone else miss the story mode in the Sims 1 for consoles?

It's jarring hearing it on Impractical Jokers

University
Seasons
Late Night
Ambitions

>including me
That's weird. I imagine that nobody thinks about me when I'm not around. Hearing friend say "we were talking about you the other day"/telling a story about me to other people. When I'm not around everyone else is on sale autopilot AI. They're not paused because I know they're routines and relationships but it's like they're botting.

> T posing keemstar on the cover
I found it weird that each sims expansion was a seperate ps2 game. was each game a fully fledged sims 2 just with the mod?
not like nobody here has done anything like that.

isn't sims 2 core, or is 3 actually decent? 1 is good for nostalga and has a charm of it's own but 4 just sprayed shit everywhere and died.

Generations and Seasons are mandatory if you want more than a skeleton of a game.

2 is the ugliest but the best. Get a book or find something to do during those loading screens though.

only problem with 3 is some people have a hard time running it and it had a very bad launch. Definitely try it if you haven't the open world is cool.

I remember when Sims 3 leaked a month before release and everyone had a chuckle before immediately getting bored with it because lolEA held everything back for expansions.

What mods would you recommend for Sims 3 face wise?
I'm about to install and really could use help mods wise, others to help with the tech part are also welcome
I finally decided to give TS3 a try since I'm tired of 4 lacking so much content including fantasy shit I like that I heard TS3 has

Attached: islandlag.jpg (1600x896, 343K)

I used to buy expansions for this for £5 each at ASDA back in the mid 2000's, I liked the Vacation one the best

Not the only one.
Bonus points for the console Sims since they had co-op mode as well.

Attached: 1550119775654.jpg (240x240, 9K)

>Sims
>make Bob Newbie's life a living hell
>Sim City 4
>make a whole city a shithole just to make Bob Newbie's life a living hell

rip Mr. Soom-Soom-Me-Me-La-How-Hey
You will be missed

I cucked him.

Attached: 1546983265010.png (1584x1584, 2.7M)

it's just like one of my japanese animes

I thought the Sims 2 on console was neat because you could actually run around without having to click where you wanted your sims to move

SSD would rape the loading times like most other games so that shouldn't be an issue.

Are there any huge mods besides small vanity changes that could add a new dynamic or actual interesting content to the game?

Sims 1 PS2 was in a way better than the PC version and deserved the DLC bundled

Do you know who you were shipped with?

>The.Sims.1.The.Complete.Collection.rar (2,1G)

hoo hah
hoh hah
sha da dooh da da

I'm partial to ESkin Fresh, Tifa Eyes N70, and whatever hairs, eyebrows and sliders I can get my hands on.
There are modballs on atf and 8ch that will cover a lot of bases, but if you really want the best stuff you have to dig around to see what you like.

desu I want something so men have decent jaws and not round potato faces

Then you're looking for sliders. Sliders and sliderfu are vital to making good looking sims. The modballs should provide a good start in the regard.

REMASTER WEHN

use the sims 1 ps2 engine and we will be fine

>and whatever hairs, eyebrows and sliders I can get my hands on
And makeups. Makeups are really important, too.

damn i remember staying up late at night and playing this game with my sisters when we were younger

good times

Attached: 1550373734888.gif (500x385, 191K)

Sims 1 is very nostalgic and has the best music of the entire series, but you run out of things to do easily.
Sims 2 was a fantastic successor to 1, and with all of the expansions my favorite in the series. The content almost felt endless.
Content wise Sims 3 is great too. I really loved Island Paradise and Seasons in particular. It’s a shame the worlds are really buggy and it can’t go half a second without shitting itself.
Sims 4 is shit and might as well be an iPhone app. People say 3’s sims are hideous but 4’s look like badly made wax sculptures. I kind of liked the festivities feature in the Seasons expansion, though.

Post some sim tunes my lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=399YneFTwh0
youtube.com/watch?v=lZATIHW2pp4
youtube.com/watch?v=c_Tl9V8l-18
youtube.com/watch?v=F2MFv2xe8yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bs5QGN-zhwM

>all of the sims 1 skins/object websites are gone
>IF YOU PUT SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET, IT"S THERE FOREVER!!

If only the boomers had been right.

Attached: 1548273450230.png (1920x1080, 445K)

>rapidshit
>megaupload
>filefront
>most of mediafire
All gone. Practically infinite content is just gone.

TFW play a modified version of Strangetown ported to sims 3 with all the families from the DS, PSP, and Sims 2 pc version and its so fucking big it is now spawning 4+ fucking dogs in a household regardless if I want them or not

help

Attached: Flat Black Orb.png (1111x628, 526K)

This thread made me cry, but it's a happy cry

thank you Yea Forums

It needs a dive bar. But it still looks better than Strangerville.

I saved what I had downloaded long ago.
I wish I had labeled the stuff.

fuck man thats just a corner, it would prob take 10 pics to post every part of the town. there is a bar but its in the "downtown" area

ill post more pics
this one is gone forever unless LGR uploads it

Attached: dukesims.jpg (142x265, 6K)

Take screenshots with the game function, not printscreen.

>you now remember the sims 4

Attached: 1551630004368.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

>IT"S THERE FOREVER!!
Sadly this applies to everything EXCEPT file downloads. Plaintext webpages and even images can be permanently cached, but files get neglected.

>"
>holding shift instead of using caps lock

thicc

If they’re going to be pumping out DLC until 2024 can they at least bring back Miss Crumplebottom? There are too many thots in TS4 that need one of her famed purse beatings.

You are worse than the Ellie spamming faggot. Kill yourself.

i listen to this song like almost every day, it's just so soothing and nostalgic

get out of the way faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=qkXOxLpdMds

>I remember Sims 1
>I remember playing Sims 1 and 2 with my brother back in the day
>I remember being scared shitless by DawnKTA shitpasta
Life was much simpler back then.

Attached: 1535690159700.jpg (320x283, 28K)

I remember trying the sims game that came out on xbox 360 for the sake of nostalgia. Only it was retarded and forced you to play a "campaign" instead of just letting you have the full game at the start like a normal sims game.

here it is in full, I put the areas roughly where they reside. Some areas are obvious they are out of the DS or PSP versions or PC

Attached: Flat Black Orb.png (1200x1022, 2.06M)

sorry, did it before I saw it. Ill try and get a clean one

meh

People learned how to speak Elvish and Klingon. How come no one tried to learn Simlish?

because it's not consistent, there's a couple words that could mean something, but most of it is just gibberish talk

Elven and Klingon are actual structured languages. Simlish is random gibberish composed of syllables that emulate lanugage.

Because it’s just gibberish other than a few keywords.

I miss those quirky NPCs.

Me too. They’re one of the things that made TS1 and 2 so unique to me.

WE

Don’t go away yet thread

So how the fuck did he end up in the game anyway?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

The meters run out at lightspeed in that game, and making friends to be a movie star is a world of tedium

>did this in sims 1 ps2
Did anybody not do this shit their first time?

so has anyone REALLY played this game?

like is it fun?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 24K)

>stick a section of wall with an alarm right on the lot borders
>get people arrested for the thought crime of thinking about breaking and entering

>everyone asleep
>game speed slows down to normal
>music plays
>check the streets to see if it's that damn raccoon again
>there's no one there
>happened like 3 times already
Must've been a bug and the burglar or raccoon left the lot immediately after entering, but goddamn

Attached: 1296592566922.png (505x656, 424K)

>not the GBA version

Attached: epic.jpg (396x263, 14K)

But sims 4 made it so everyone is the quirky sim!

>get sims 1 complete
>was too stupid to realize that my pc was so shitty that it physically could not hold the game due to the hard drive not being large enough

It was kind of fun watching the two actors improv’ing Simlish though.
youtube.com/watch?v=RF6JUKIAI-s

“Quirky” as in the personality traits are all meaningless, since they all act the exact same.

>Sims 1
I dunno.
I mean Sims 1 was better purely for aesthetic qualities and mostly for having a not so childish tone.

TS2 was the best game in the series and that's what should be remembered.
TS3 descended into the horror of kid aesthetics even deeper and was so broken its not worth remembering.
TS4 is a rip off but unlike 3 it works well and is the closest we'll get to TS2 level of greatness.

This just made me remember how bad TS3 was really with its potato sims who all looked the same even with slider mods.

this is almost every sim I have in the map minus the spawned in ones from the expansions and my created families (12 more)

my map is fucking full

Attached: Flat Black Orb.png (1200x1022, 1.79M)

Those cutscenes in TS2 that happened during a major event in a sim’s life were pure kino. It’s disappointing they never brought them back.

tfw the sims is kvlt as fvck
youtube.com/watch?v=1mqMMZ7Cto0

>the very last game will wright made before quiting aaa vidya forever was spore

What a sad way to go out

Attached: c63.png (489x276, 224K)

What are some of the keywords that have meaning? I believe "sulsul" is like hello.

I thought it was revealed that Spore being a disaster wasn’t so much the fault of EA as it was too many creative minds clashing at once.

“Nooboo” = Baby
“Chumcha” = Food
“Sperk” = Speak
“Shooflee” = Help me (general distress call)
“Gerbit” = Llama

According to The Sims 2 anyway. 3 and 4 probably changed it through the years.

My negro!
Bustin' Out for GBA was the tits. The Urbz was good too. The Sims 2 for GBA was just alright, and then Pets killed the entire serie.

Attached: 1516771626480.gif (500x441, 1.04M)

2 GBA was just plain bad.
>pay 50 bucks for a water in your house or something like that
>leave
>the second you exit the door you're apparently dying of thirst

Also who's the idiot who decided a Sims game needed combat?

>Trying cheats for the first time

There were impressive demos of the game, but it was severely neutered before release time. They basically took away Wright's control of his own projects.

Why the fuck hasn't some Indy dev or small studio made their own Sims clone?
Like the equivalent of Two Point or Skylines

I miss The Sims 1 so much. I wish I could play it again.

... is there a way to play it without having to pirate it? Is there a game similar to it somewhere out there?

Same way Katie Perry got her own expansion pack

EA’s always been a bit bratty about release deadlines. The textures for TS2 looked quite different in the original version than the final version. You can see what the original version looked like in a video of Will Wright showing it off at E3 2004. Some people say that an office fire burned all of the original copies and they had to start from scratch but EA demanded that they finished the project on the deadline they wanted, but that rumor’s still unconfirmed to this day.

SimCity is comparatively simple. A Sims clone would be compared to a game ten expansions deep the same as how TS4 was shit compared to Complete 3, base 3 was shit compared to complete 2, etc. That would be a mountain for a small dev to try to compete against post-expansion Sims.

The game is called Animal Crossing. It's a bit more rated G, bur people enjoy it.

bitch i had to bug my dad to buy a new 256 color graphics card so I could play sim city 2000. Why shame people for age shit?

Attached: bitch don't know.png (282x354, 208K)

7 Sins or something similar

A story mode like console S1 and Busting Out would greatly improve TS4 and future games.

seems logical, most city builders moved in that direction

7 Sins was actually pretty cool.
The dialogue was hilarious with nearly every character especially if you made them wait ages.

Pity it had so much cut content.

What will it take to replay the original on gog.com

THE SIMS 1 FOR STEAM

Attached: a49f2a56c0ce2a3edf1d3a6b311e1036afa14a9b.png (597x987, 138K)

I’ll even settle for Origin.

Just pirate the game, niggers.

>pirating games

No way fag

It's abandonware now
myabandonware.com/game/the-sims-bf5

Why would you want to give money to EA? The original developers aren't even working there anymore.

If Simcity 3000 can get a GOG release, after so long, I'll keep believing

gog.com/game/simcity_3000

Attached: 220px-SimCity_3000_Coverart.png (220x266, 155K)

SimCity 4 is still the best of the series.

underrated

>be me, 6
>playing the sims on mom's compy
>she gives me control of bob, teaches me basics of buy mode and play mode
>dig through buy mode for like an hour
>find carpenters bench (or similar thing)
>make a gnome
>keep making gnomes
>bob literally eats, poops, sleeps, and creates gnomes
>put them in every open space outside of the house

I'll never forget that

Attached: SmartSelect_20190303-234521_Chrome.jpg (730x906, 243K)

NAM mod is awesome.

too bad the game crashes all the time

I just want the 6 lane roads, purely to I can put them at 4 way stops as turning lanes.

Anyone else like the PS2 Sims games better? The Sims 1 and Bustin Out are fantastic.

>the gba game referenced trapping someone with couches and chairs to watch them starve to death

I unironically lost my virginity to thanks to Sims
>be 13 years old kid
>invite 14 years old neighbor to play Sims
>everything's fine until the characters start making out
>can feel the temperature in the room rising
>the tension becomes so thick you could cut it with a knife
>start making out like crazy
>neither of us knows what to do but it's pretty fun
>a couple of months later she lets me put my dick inside her
>after like 30 minutes it finally goes in
>try to have a relationship but we're both teenage retards so it doesn't work out
Thanks

move_objects on

Who else used the big block at the top to set up a rug and firework deathtrap make a graveyard

Name a bigger whore in videogames than Bella Goth

You can't call her a whore. Whores charge money. Sluts are free.

hey what the fuck, why am i over here now?

post aisha skin

>pick up sim
>delete key

You now remember The Urbz: Sims in the City

Attached: 51W1YD9GY7L.AC_SX215_.jpg (215x191, 14K)

Dina Caliente

>Bella went from this
>to this?
She fine

I don't disagree. I played Simcity 4 a hell lot.

Its just that I remembered wanting to play Simcity 3000, but never got round to it. Just being able to own a legit copy of the game is a blessing in its own way.

>young
>make lesbian sorority houses or harem homes
>old now
>make families you wish you had

I just wish you could play the Sims 3 with most expansions without a NASA supercomputer

Oh come on, I know we all made the stupid mega-house but at least leave room for a garden and a mega swimming pool.

Maybe he put those inside before the walls went up.

>not putting a pool inside
i did this once only for the environment bar to be fucking murdered

youtube.com/watch?v=AYURxfaTdpY

>worked for EA from 2008 to 2011
>discover there's a practically 100% finished "remastered" copy of TS1
>also discover EA at one point at a fully-working mobile port of TS1 (as well as SimCity 4)
>nothing came of either

Attached: index.jpg (200x190, 5K)

MOTHERFUCKER

It's better to forget.

Attached: maxis.png (1238x800, 26K)

>That build music while designing the perfect comfy house
>Build music in TS2 playing in autumn and winter with the Seasons xpac
Perfection does exist after all.

I will never forget

>That Junkie XL mix of University’s neighborhood theme
hnng

Where is he now? He's OK, r-right?

Attached: Will.jpg (800x795, 116K)

What’s worse than Maxis dying is EA rebranding it to The Sims Studio for no real reason.

>Imagine hearing this at midnight real life while you're in the room alone with full speaker on

youtu.be/4Il5aZhYy8E

I’d like to know this too.

Good times

Attached: 12374610517.jpg (354x286, 15K)

You say Sims 1, but other than the UI it reminds me more of SimCity 2000. Oh, by the way, you are now hearing the SimCity 2000 title screen theme in your head.

>Fire 2
I remember refusing to play the game for over a year after hearing that sting for the first time.

The body lives, but the spirit died in 2008.

Based

I literally refused to play the game for months when most of those sounds came, the ghost, fire and danger sounds are still make me uncomfortable till today.

There's something strangely depressing about Sims 1. Even as a kid playing it there was this underlying feeling that I still can't explain.

Its pointless feeling, much like life in the modern world

It was the last game Will Wright made that had the real Maxis magic. Maxis was under EA by then but, The Sims still ahd that Maxis charm. When The Sims 2 came out, it became even more of an EA vehicle.

>yfw this starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=4djJULQHnR0

Attached: Jay.png (741x600, 803K)

I still thought Sims 2 had a charm of its own despite that though. I can at least say it had more of a “personality” than 4 does.

>playing sims 2
>messing with the moveobjects cheat
>accidentally deleted the top tile of the stairs while my sim is walking up the stairs
>he hits the top and has to walk down
>idea.png
>delete the bottom tile too
>mfw my sim is forever trapped in the stairs, stuck in the loop walking up and down

This gave me nightmares for weeks

Attached: 1489902824048.png (366x316, 158K)

Sims 2 was fine. Then the stuff packs happened.
If only we knew how bad things would get in the future.

I'm fairly certain Makin' Magic was only made because of how popular Harry Potter was, kinda like how they made Sims 4 StrangerVille because of Stranger Things

Hey, remember me?

Attached: Mysims_artbox.jpg (265x374, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=j8yTBEBpZts
For what purpose
>tfw even EA knows how completely dumb this is

1>2>3>>>>>>>>That is how it goes. And yes, 2 had its charm. So did 3.

what the fuck

3 had a lot of great ideas. The open world on paper was genius. Unfortunately it came with the setback of the game running like ass.

Not many people seem to remember this but Sims 2 actually had microtransactions in it too. It had a Sims store just like Sims 3 did. They finally got rid of that incredibly overpriced shit with Sims 4.

I will say something nice about EA in regards to Sims monetization. Despite all they ways they like to squeeze the franchise of money they have not only never killed the mod scene but they actually support it quite well.

The saddest part? This was the most requested stuff pack on The Sim forums, so they made it by the fan community’s request.

I have no idea why, but I remember being genuinely hyped for that game. Then when it came out I was beyond disappointed that it didn't include the traditional living elements like regular Sims games.

EA had a community vote for the content of the next pack. Laundry won. Even EA thought it was fucking stupid that it won.

I remember having a lot of fun with the Sims 1 deluxe edition and a few of the other expansions as a kid. Getting a dragon egg was a mistake, that little shit burned down so much of my Sims' stuff.
Never really played any of the other games in the franchise, but I just remembered EA giving away the Sims 2 ultimate collection or whatever for free on Origin a while back. Would that be worth installing?

Sims 2 is great. If you like the first then yeah, check out Sims 2. But you missed your chance on getting it for free on Origin.

>the Mayor just disappears halfway throughout the game with no explanation whatsoever
>If you fast forward your game aliens arrive and cause havoc
What the hell was up with this game?

Attached: 180054b.jpg (220x220, 22K)

>The Sims was a mistake. It's trash.

Attached: ww2787.jpg (239x257, 11K)

I got my origin copy by contacting support like 3yrs later after the promotion ended. it might still work tho

Depends who you get on support. Some just give it to you no questions asked, some give it to you as long as you can give them an old physical copy CD key and some just tell you you have to buy it now.

>Those who identify as “let’s players”, they sicken me deeply.

Samefag here, just found out that they have stopped the code support for the game (help.ea.com/en/help/the-sims/the-sims-2/ending-code-support-for-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/) so you probably won't be able to get it anymore

maintaining friends is so tedious

>aliens come if you change clock for DST

>click Talk ten times
>best friends
>Talk ten more times
>in love

This game is the start of many a person's gnome fascination, I'm sure of it.

Attached: 1551646661531.png (258x294, 185K)

Playing Dwarf Fortress and business in the real estate industry, I guess. I'd argue he wasn't just the soul of Maxis, but EA itself.

anyone play The Sims Pet Stories? youtube.com/watch?v=UjzUGdM4DCQ

I see they aren't even selling the game anymore. I guess they got sick of the support issues. The UC build they have on origin doesn't work properly, you have to edit the registry just to get it to run and then download mods to get it looking right.

>savescum the potion stand/genie lamp for friends

But my favorite method is Sims 2 console. You just get the rectangular hot tub, call 5 people into it, and surround it with chairs and leave for awhile

It made me wish that dog talent show thing was a feature in regular Sims 2 Pets.

>The UC build they have on origin doesn't work properly, you have to edit the registry just to get it to run and then download mods to get it looking right.
How much of a pain in the ass is that, I just started downloading it on origin.

>retarded 12-13 year old
>get sims for the first time
>understanding of my new god-like abilities to recreate crushes in the digital realm hits me
>pants getting uncomfortably tight
>make harem of girls from school that I like to picture naked
>MAKE THEM CHANGE TO SWIM SUITS

>STROKE-INDUCING ULTRA-NUT

That's the exact point that I realized technology had gone too far and society would be in a downward spiral from then on.

Attached: bueno-8296603.png (500x522, 167K)

Yeah but i did this with male sims on sims 2 instead. Had lots of mods from sexysims.com installed (like my favourites sux mcnutty's shower and rug) and my meat liked it a lot

It's no big deal. You have to remove the trademark symbol from a couple of entries in the registry otherwise the game won't run. Complex shadows don't work out of the box and I think there was issues with non-4:3 resolutions too. You just need to download an updated config for the game. It's possible they fixed this stuff but it wasn't fixed a couple of months ago when I installed.

Just kill death lmao

No. The game was made with old computers in mind. It works just as good on my old PC from 2009 as on my new one from 2016. The problem is that it doesn't run better on the new one.

Played a lot of the first one back in the day, but never tried the sequels, one thing that apparently it has and I don't like it is that your Sims grow older and die, is that true?

Yes, just like real life.
You can always turn it off, though.
Not like real life.

klapaucius

>Not like real life.

Attached: 1532395769416.jpg (960x944, 60K)

We just gotta live every day, user.
It's all we can do.

As someone whose 2015 computer recently broke and is now gaming on his old 2009 computer I can assure you there's a big fucking difference in the performance for Sims 3. Sims 3 doesn't run as well on old computers in a way that casual players may not notice. For example, sims are simulated a lot less in the background with a weaker CPU. On an old computer if you go to a lot with about a dozen inactive sims you'll notice a lot of the time they just kind of stand around doing nothing. Do it on a new computer and they immediately start wandering around doing sim shit. Run something like SP and KW together on an old computer and performance will drop to a crawl. Run them on a new computer and it won't have any noticeable impact. Even just simple things, like the pie menu delay, is dramatically different depending on your computer hardware.

So is Sims 4 worth getting and when do yall think Sims 5 will be coming out?

Attached: Lain 124.png (1197x900, 567K)

No if you plan on paying for all of it.
Never because TS4 is their sacred cow now.

>young
>make lesbian sorority houses or harem homes
>old now
>still make lesbian sorority houses or harem homes
(I already have the family I need, and having a wife and kids is too much work)

Attached: h17B2BE31.gif (500x500, 86K)

>is Sims 4 worth getting
Maybe. Some people like it, some people hate it. I don't think it's as good as Sims 3 or 2 but I don't think it's absolutely terrible, worst game ever, so fucking boring, blah, blah, blah like a lot claim. It's good but not great. Disappointing with how much some of it is a step back from Sims 3 but it's not all a step back. There are some steps forward there too. A lot of what made it so disappointing at launch has been fixed with patches over the years.

>when do yall think Sims 5 will be coming out
Last year the dev team said they had at least three years worth of expansions planned for Sims 4 so don't expect it any time soon.

I got Sims 2 for free on Origin and never installed, gonna check it out after this thread. Does it automatically installs all expansions? Is there any one that isn't worth it?

It installs them all whether you want them or not, including sponsored store content like ikea furniture.

At least 2 doesn't shit itself like 3 with all content down.

If we can get to 300, we can meme the remaster release itno relaity

There was a Simcity 4 Mobile though
youtube.com/watch?v=VthA1A_DqLI

i dont need to remember it im still playing

Attached: 2019-02-22_12-14-44.webm (800x600, 2.16M)

Are you running it on a virtual machine?

not him but it works on Win7 just fine

>Last year the dev team said they had at least three years worth of expansions planned for Sims 4 so don't expect it any time soon

What? I thought Sims 4 was completely dead. Who's still playing it?

The Sims is what made the 8 years old me question the meaning of life, being raised in a religious family I always wondered if we're all just Sims characters for God.

windows 10

>the songs

Attached: The Sims 2.jpg (1496x1000, 497K)

Thanks but I'm a windows 10 cuck sadly

Thanks

i can make a little picture guide thing showing where to download the game and how to run it on windows 10 for all the zoomer brainlets who dont know how to computer if anyone wants

What's the best way to replay The Sims?

My favorite is to download every expansion pack and start a family with vanilla, and slowly add one expansion pack, play for a bit, then add a new one, until I installed everything.

Based

yes

this is literally exactly what i did

my sims couldn't answer the door in time

please do, I'm a total brainlet when it comes to old games that aren't on GoG

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZAPx-KVh5A

yes plox

if this thread dies before i'm done with it it will be in /tsg/

The GBA Sims had some pretty baller music
youtube.com/watch?v=NzGs3BRdlAY

Attached: Toad With Shades.jpg (750x746, 274K)

I used to make entire soap-opera tier storylines for my characters. The most recent one was in Sims 4 a few years ago. The goal was to make a weird sitcom type scenario where Boba Fett moves in with a hard working, family man, black guy named Poopjuice (PJ) for short, whose name came from a legendary Dragon's Dogma pawn that saved my life in the final battle (a tale for another time, he was a good friend) and another character that was meant to be just an average joe type party guy.

Here's the summarized story:
>have PJ and Joe living together
>get bored and decide to add a third character
>notice Star Wars skins are in the costumes sections
>see Boba Fett's outfitt (fuck yes)
>decide to add Boba Fett to the group
>Boba Fett is a party king, gets into some shit, his life is a constant party
>gets almost every female sim in the city pregnant, has tons of illegitimate children
>make sure all the children have Boba Fett helmets but Boba Fett himself never awknowledges or cares for the newborns, he just continues to fuck thicc bitches
>Poopjuice begins to get worried about his behavior

pic related, I was able to find the screenshots in an old folder. I'll make this continued so I can post them all.

Attached: 08-02-15_1-04 AM-2.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

>PJ tries to get Boba Fett to slow down and maybe spend more time and awknowledge his kids, maybe help the mothers raise them
>Boba Fett continues to fall into a life of partying and alcohol abuse, failing to even hold a job
>the three continue to live their lives, forming a close bond between each other through many trials
>Joe on the other hand finds love and settles down with a waifu, although the trio had become inseparable and continued to live together beyond that
>then tragedy strikes
>Poopjuice dies one day and drops dead in the living room. The cause of death: unknown

cont

Attached: 08-02-15_9-31 PM-2.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Yeah, I did that too

Attached: 23525.jpg (598x400, 121K)

>Boba Fett, being the closest with Poopjuice, falls into a deep depression and his alcohol and partying issues reach new heights
>he eventually moves out and leaves Joe and his wife to grow old and start a family of their own
>Boba Fett, having alienated everyone who loves him, cannot find happiness in the shallow repetition of his life
>even in all the sex and happiness, Boba Fett cannot erase the hole in the heart that the death of his best friend PJ left
>PJ never even got to start a family of his own, despite always talking about how the reason he worked so hard was so that he could give his future children a good life

almost done

Attached: 08-02-15_8-54 PM-2.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

realistic desu

i havent played a sims game since 1 and have 3 on origin, is it good and works like the first games expansions being able to do a bunch of shit or should i just try to find a torrent for one and all xpacs

>an aging Boba Fett finally comes to terms with his issues and seeks help, eventually realizing that he must live the life in a way that PJ would've wanted
>Boba Fett decides to find love and become a salary man himself. PJ never had the opportunity to build that family he wanted, but it's not too late for Boba Fett to awknowledge his children and be the Dad they needed.
>shortly after getting a job and holding it down, he meets with one of the women he had children with in the past and make amends. They rekindle their relationship and move in together, and Boba Fett finally becomes the father his child, Bill Fett, needs and deserves.
>Shortly after, they marry
>Poop Juice was at the wedding, in his own way.

All the kids in this picture are his btw iirc

The end.

Attached: 08-03-15_11-15 PM.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Attached: 1494878627843.jpg (600x720, 145K)

Epilogue:
Boba Fett bro'ing it up with his new next door hipster buddy in middle age

Also another note for story continuity: I only started giving all the kids Boba Fett helmets after these screenshots, so unfortunately I didn't have any good pics with them visible.

Attached: 08-06-15_5-53 AM.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

>you now remember diablo1

Attached: artworks-000059976445-22o2jk-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 79K)

And lastly since I'm dumping my screenshots folder anyway, here's a waifu I made later that was inspired by Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho

Attached: 06-15-16_11-27-01 AM.png (1920x1018, 1.51M)

>I sense a soul in search of answers

> you now remember playing facing worlds against bots

youtu.be/bX5CpBfTg4o

Why is Sims 2 still the best after all these years?

Duping gold was great.

Name 3(three) good Sims 2 expansions.

Was the first game I got a pirated copy of. It was on a CD, but my PC at the time was so bad they I couldn't even really run it.

I still remember the first time I saw Sims 1 disc and thought it was my parents' work-related stuff.

I wish I could run 3 decently on modern hardware. It kinda works but the various performance issues kill me

Sims 2 vs Sims 4?
I own Sims 2 Ultimate, got it free. I would never pay for a Sims game. I played 1 a ton and it has the best, most memorable music in the series.

Do you have Nraas?

I recall these could come to life and fuck with you. I think it was the magic DLC

youtu.be/F2MFv2xe8yQ

Attached: 1nn3gx.jpg (513x600, 82K)

Why was there never a game that combined Sims with SimCity

Attached: file.png (616x493, 734K)

Nah. I haven't played 3 and 4 but between 1 and 2, 2 is objectively better in every way except music.

>spend most of the time trying to keep them happy rather than actually doing anything
This fucking shit ruins the whole vacation.

Sims 2 allowed cities from 4 to be imported as neighborhoods.

Artstyle in 1 is better tho. 2 looked better the year of its release but aged badly. 1 just looks retro.

The Sims is just depressing in general, especially the sequels when they age and it's so fucking fast.

You could import your sims into sim city 4 and follow them around as citizens.

rip

You can just slow down their age progression.
Or kill people with mutated cow plant thing and drink its milk.

>>want to make a downhome Sim who lives off the land by farming and producing preserves
>>farming is top tier tedious micro and making preserves isn't much better
I never get a job in the sims, I just paint or make wood gnomes (after a while you start making wood gnomes in half a second, shit was hilarious), invite the cleaner to stay after she's done cleaning the house and eventually fuck her for the social needs. I eventually lose interest after upgrading the bed, television and having nothing else interesting to dump my money

2 is objectively the worst game in the entire series

Why

Little me was really horny for that blonde tanktop girl.

Cute aesthetic held back by half-assed mechanics and engine.

>playing an adolescent kid
>make tons of friends
>birthday party is coming up
>everyone is having fun
>take out the cake
>sudenly turn into an adult in a suit and start doing yoga poses on the spot surronded by little kids

Aging was weird

Because an anonymous person on an imageboard said so.

>reach godlike gnomemaking level
>fill the garden with gnomes
>they're worth a small fortune at this point
>neighbor walks up to a gnome
>starts yelling and kicks it
>game freezes for a few seconds
>hear loud noise and all my gnomes are gone
You better protect them user

I thought the Co-op in the console sims games was pretty neat. Couch bro-oped all of them with a buddy even though we're not that big of Sims fans ourselves
Why haven't they considered it in the PC versions I wonder. Won't normies with gamer GFs and youtubers eat it up now?

>Losing your gnomes to attrition
>Not avenging your comrades by making more gnomes and waging war on your neighbors

Why is Sims 4 like /that/? Why did it take 864 days after release of basegame to implement toddlers? Why did they only start considering it when the community threw a bitch fit when it was shown that they already had models for toddlers and used it to create a family portrait of the CEO?
Why are there so many houses and structures and lots in Strangerville but you can't access 90% of them?
Why aren't the RV's functional?

Because skeleton crew after EA gutted Maxis and general lack of morale, again, after EA gutted Maxis even though Maxis is the reason EA is relevant.

Sims Medieval was cool

Sell me on it. I never tried that.

It's a mix of your regular sims game and a strategy/city building game with quests and shit. I can't remember the details since it was 10 years ago, but it was an interesting concept.

I remember watching my mom play sims 1. She was super into it and made a replica of my aunt's household. I often played sims 2 with my sister and created families of people with brown skin and blonde hair and tried to make their faces as fucked up as possible and then make them sit on chairs which we surrounded by fire

it was only fun for at most a day. There was no building, just buildings placed when you could afford it. You could decorate them but that's it. There was a limited quest pool and you ended up doing the same quest several times

I heard it in her voice

>which we surrounded by fire
Sound hot.

All torrents I tried for the game are in some way broken. Can't save, text messed up, or music missing.

Open for Business
University
Seasons
Third place is kind of a toss up, though.

scroll to the bottom
pastebin.com/Bi1TaQhf

Gonna try that, thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=FxQGE9y3xkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=njnP9e0lmN8

Attached: 1409846680452.jpg (653x490, 95K)

Soul

work in progress
teenage white girls guide to installing The Sims

pastebin mentioned is here
pastebin.com/YAnuSSTV

will add Sims 2 installs and fixes later

Attached: wip.jpg (2160x3840, 2.78M)

Sims 1 was a huge part of my childhood, ever since one of my cousins introduced it to me. Bought every expansion from Hot Date onward after getting one of those collection boxes that had Livin' Large and House Party included. Really great memories.

This game is the Deus Ex of casual games.
Every time it is mentioned, someone will reinstall it.

Bustin' Out was actually the first time you could have personal vehicles in The Sims wasn't it? I don't remember when 2 got them, maybe in the base I can't remember.

Nightlife introduced them in 2.

There was a 1?

>Strip a sim down
>Build a small room around her loaded with ovens and fire hazards
>Starve her out and watch as she pisses herself ever waiting for the fire to take care.
>20 years later In a /d/ old fag with all of the worst fetishes

Attached: 1304749965797.jpg (600x450, 204K)

Is Sims Medieval any good?

>no one posted this yet

Attached: file.png (1586x755, 1.69M)

I actually really liked the chibi anime aesthetic of MySims. Shame the games were so fucking simple.

Not particularly, you run out of things to do fast.
It's a shame because it's an interesting concept, but they didn't really do it any justice.

What's stopping someone from making a spiritual successor to the Sims or Sims Medieval ala Cities: Skylines?

I downloaded this off that abandonware site but it didn’t have the music, wtf

So did they ever merge The Sims with SimCity? I remember that there was a sort of an attempt with SimCity 4: Rush Hour that allowed you to transfer your sims from The Sims 1 over to your city in SimCity 4. I remember that SimCity 4: Rush Hour even had vehicles, and jobs and stuff that you could do while driving around in vehicles. Did they ever do anything like that for any of The Sims games? Like you could be the corrupt mayor of your own little town in The Sims, managing taxes, and driving around in vehicles doing little odd jobs and whatnot?

I feel like y'all niggas keep asking the same questions without bothering to see if someone else asked and received an answer already

Incredibly wasted potential.

You are awesome man. It’s people like you that make Yea Forums great

I know the music is meant to reflect soulless corporate Muzak from the 50s so why does it make me feel so much

Because even though, that muzak is suppose to make you feel good and want to buy things. It's the whole reason it was made.

welcome to every thread

Thanks nerd

i didnt do shit homie this is all what other people have made and uploaded

Also the only coop in the Sims so far

It really is a failure of our system that every out of print video game ever made isn't available to buy on digital distribution on PC. Literally free money and art preservation yet the publishers go "eh, fuck it"

Damn, thanks user. Now there's no reason not to install it, give it a go and get a sweet nostalgia hit.

ty bro

Attached: 1489325500873.gif (200x200, 6K)

I love you

>sims 1
>not practicians tier sim city
ishygddt

Attached: 1509500423662.png (1457x1080, 729K)

So glad I'm not the only one who made homes like this.

>Literally free money and art preservation yet the publishers go "eh, fuck it
yeah maybe if you're a six year old with zero idea how archaic and retarded copyright laws are

youtube.com/watch?v=oIPqXSIUID0

like tears in rain

Attached: 51V467DYQ6L._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LkMZtXFdlso

I miss this.

Attached: upsidedownfacebug.jpg (81x80, 7K)

If this thread reached 450, WillW right will return to the Sims

Attached: 1551262607567.png (800x800, 75K)

youtu.be/Lg-nkxhcskQ

>Pee yourself on the street
>Go to prison
>Find other Sims actually are in jail too

With EA oversight?

>mega link
>cucked by free transfer limit
>5 hours until I can download 25% of the file

Attached: 1517368699090-2.png (579x616, 498K)

>tfw always played with the gaunt, crazy eyed, hitler hair dude and a the anemic, fivehead child
>he'd fuck around with the chemistry set while she would set other people's pets on fire with rockets
Good times.

youtube.com/watch?v=wedOX13TmC4

When I was a kid I'd do these autistic big brother mansions, and have pretend meetings were the worst housemate would get voted out.
Those that got voted out would be sent to a room to die by firework until only one left who would ultimately die by firework.

it's worth it user

Ever since I understood how to play the game it kind of lost its magic. Whenever I play it now I go for max skills, all the promotions and happiest Sims.

But there was a magic in playing it for the first time. I miss not knowing what the fuck was everything. I miss that feeling of exploring the new expansions and trying to understand the game. I miss suddenly being presented with a huge neighborhood and just playing the game for the fun of it. Getting a pet, going to the park, visiting a cafe, buying stuff. I just can't feel that anymore now that I know the Sims like the back of my hand.

Attached: image0-5.png (640x603, 548K)

Waiting for Sims 2 fixes. I just downloaded it from Origin and it keeps crashing.

If this thread reaches 500, Will Wirght will buy out the Sims franchise, reform Maxis, and usher in a new era of vidya kino

Do people still make Sims 1 content?

No way. It's all Sims 4 now.

if its crashing when you look at furniture then delete the ikea stuff

According to the thread the sites hosting Sims 1 content are all gone

Some of them are still around but yeah it doesn't seem like there's new content being made. Figures, it's like 20 years old now

Honestly playing dollhouse as a kid was fun as long as you got to play anything else than just a normal family, and the girls went along with it. And in Sims you get a dollhouse with freedom to do that.

what's the best way to play sims 2 on windows 10

is there a good torrent with all the expansion packs

Seems the only way to get the content back, or for new content to be made, is if the Sims 1 is made available again

Or just hope someone out there made archives of all their downloaded Sims 1 mod content, but it probably wouldn't even be that much anyway. You just have to accept the fact that a majority of Sims 1 mod stuff is lost to time because it wasn't archived by mod site staff.

I'm not going to give up hope

I had this on Xbox many years ago, played it with my big brother. It was pretty fun.

Never give up the Sims

According to a chart I saw about monthly game earnings, The Sims 4 was actually ranked 9th out of everything in the world when it comes to PC games. Those housewives and teen girls are keeping the Sims 4 afloat for years to come, the franchise is technically not dead, but it's nothing like how everyone here remembers it. Aside from the /tsg/ crossboarders of course.

I'm sure I would enjoy playing Sims 4, but I feel like the pay model is a scam. It's split up into too many packs.

Well, I just want to keep my memory of the Sims 1 alive.

pirate it

Because it is a scam. Stuff Packs out the ass that don't really add anything meaningful, Expansion Packs that barely add anything of worth either. It's all just skim versions of everything that was in other Sims games that EA charges you twice as much for.

Man.

FUCK EA

i wasnt even born when this came out so no i dont remember

unironically neck yourself

I played the sims with that story mode on gamecube, but could never save a game, because it required more memory for a savestate than my entire memory card could handle. Good times.

>unironically saying unironically
incel.

We'll see who the incel is when I've got your dick in my mouth

Hot.

Stop trying to copy older screencaps you unoriginal fuck

Geocities getting nuked did a number on those sites.

Sort of. I was in 2nd grade when the base game came out and one friend of mine had a copy so I went to his house to play it. I remember being on the character creation screen, clicking through the astrological signs (which at the time I had no idea what the fuck they were) and I quickly skipped past “cancer” and said worriedly to my friend “I don’t want my guy to have cancer.” No idea what I made him look like or do though

>(You)
>(You)
pastebin.com/a5VY1F6U

Attached: simsguide.jpg (2160x3840, 2.8M)

>born after 2000
disgusting fetus

>tfw playing The Sims when it first came out
>browsing the endless fansites with interesting mods to objects and houses
>uploading houses to The Sims Exchange on Maxis

All gone.

whoops forgot to put the 1080p link in the pastebin
just get it from pcgw

I don't even know what you're talking about, I just want dick.

>be 14 years old playing sims 1
>never jerked off before in my life
>playing as some bitch in the goth senior house after I killed them off
>she’s wearing the orange jacket/blue pants combo that makes the ass look fat
>suddenly get a wicked boner, go masturbate in the bathroom and feel dirty for like a week
worst part is, it was 2007 and I had the sims 2 plus all expansions already

1 internets for you

Thanks broski

Cheers.
With the dgVoodoo folder, do you need to run dgVoodooCpl in the The Sims folder to change whatever?

Make sure you put this somewhere in /tsg/ as well. Would probably be pretty damn useful for people in there that aren't just playing The Sims 4 to fap.

You can run it anywhere to change your global settings, or press the . \ button to change the settings for the folder the .exe is in.

IT IS FULFILLED

COME BACK FOR US WILLY
GIVE US SIM EVERYTHING

Happend to this install and several others I tried when using the ISO. After mounting and starting the setup.exe as admin, I can pick a language but instead a install setup I get the option to play, pick a resolution and the client shuts down.

>tfw most of my stuff came from that 7 deadly sims site

Yeah, Sims 2 had better graphics and sex mods, but Sims 1 had voice actors that really got into screaming and sobbing, so it evens itself out.

The version from the Mega link is just a rar with the folder inside with a start.exe you run to install the game. I've done it just now with no issues.

What the best place to make wooho?

this game was the shit, soundtrack was funky fresh too
youtu.be/dSrLr6wawu8

>tfw older brother would take over my sim and make me gay

Okay, I tried the 147mb rip from abadonware and it works perfect. It's just the base game, but I can just add the other stuff later.

>That OST

God damn I want to go back to the early 2000's

Attached: 1549171676228.png (2212x1734, 513K)

my nigga

First game where I couldn't control myself, god damnit

>Cleaning out the room the other day
>Still have my copy of Sims 2 Deluxe Edition
Might have to give it a go again one of these days.

I'm the only one who made a underground house in Sims 3? Shit, even it had a pool inside

Basements being added in The Sims 3 was pretty damn cool. You could do it in The Sims 2 but it was hyper janky.

I miss this about the sims

My sister did some retard shit like this, not sure what the appeal was

Pic related was my fucking shit. Actually, it still is.

Attached: The Sims_ Bustin_ Out-01.jpg (707x1000, 192K)

If we can reach 500, we will get Sims kino

>move into somewhere
>buy all the best shit
>move back to mom's house and come back to get all that shit for free
That mechanic was insanely busted, probably because so many of the areas forced you to drop $10k on beds and actual good kitchens

Sims is shit

I was playing the Sims 2 in a way that there was one premade old man so I chose him and played with him while setting a goal if impregnating every girl in town by him. It was fun.
Teenage girls that would become older later were impregnated too.
The whole town was covered by based old man. I felt like I helped the old geezer out and made him just like a Genghis Khan.
His legacy would live in Sims forever on.

I still can't tell whether there's something fundamentally wrong with my brain and it's a medical miracle that I'm able to comprehend human language or if the actual gameplay was seriously tedious. By the time I took care of my Sim's need, there was no time left for any interesting shit, like inviting others and socializing.
I've spent most of my time just cheating and building/decorating shit as a kid.

False

What are the J.M. Pescado bugfixes? The pastebin says they're important but I don't see anything mentioning it in the infograph?

they are bugfixes

FUCK YOU

Why did this make me laugh for over a minute straight

Got any pics?

They make your game playable. The state EA released the game/packs is nightmareish when it comes to bugs and the possibility of game corruption. Pecsado's shit takes care of that for the most part. Some of his fixes are for minor annoyances, like stopping sims from obsessively bathing a toddler until they die, or your apartment neighbors locking themselves out of their place and crashing in your apartment indefinitely while pissing all over the place and sleeping on your floor. Others prevent more game breaking shit, like tombstones disappearing along with all the sim character data which corrupts every sim that has memories of the missing sim, along with any sim that has heard gossip about them.

Is this for Sims 1 or Sims 2

>Poopjuice
Kek. I met a really dark skinned guy in Nassau that went by Poopsy.

Sims 2

>obsessively bathing a toddler until they die

Attached: bug-vs-feature.gif (600x450, 34K)

guide user here, the pescado fixes included are the few I had because they seem to all be scattered across his website
do you happen to have a collection of them in one folder?

>use oven
>die in a fire
based

I miss my GameCube and Mercedes Benz.

also if anyone saved the guide please replace it with this updated one

Attached: simsguide.jpg (2160x3840, 2.89M)

>The game code literally blocked doors intentionally to troll you.

Is that seriously why the FUCKING OLD FUCK WITH THE SAXOPHONE IN THE UNLEASHED PLOTS BLOCKED MY ENTIRE FAMILY INSIDE ANY ROOM THAT DIDN'T HAVE MULTIPLE DOORS

oh my god fuck that asshole, and you cant even move_objects in those areas

never played it. fuck you.

Attached: 1531330303611.jpg (490x519, 59K)

If there is one man on the internet who has that skin, it's LGR

F for Maxis
F for Bullfrog

so is the retard-language spoken in these games what non english speakers think we sound like?

Attached: 1399204719319.jpg (720x540, 47K)

sucking penis?

It's actually a mix of about 20 different languages smashed together into gibberish. Made it instantly sellable to every country in the world too because they didn't have to do different language voice acting.

Let's go!

The Sims-Simcity integration was a funny thing. You could move your Sims 1 Sims into your Simcity 4 cities to give you detailed reports about the area they lived in, then in the Sims 2 you could make new neighborhoods by importing Simcity 4 plots.

i thought this was gonna zoom in and reveal a dirty retard in a shitty house on a computer

Holy shit finally someone who remembers the absolute fucking hatred that fuckhead could cause by just existing

His fucking saxophone tunes are stuck in my head to the day

based autism user

back when Yea Forums was funny, and wasnt full of bitter politcal agenda pushing faggots.