Anyone else played DMC games all weekend and feel as though their thumb isn't going to make it?

Anyone else played DMC games all weekend and feel as though their thumb isn't going to make it?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Fuck no I don't want to burn myself out before I get a chance to play DMC5.

No but my left ear has been blocked up for 3 days now so I'm hoping it clears up before dmc5 release

Get that shit looked at, can't have you dying on us before the game comes out.

I genuinely think I may have given my right thumb repetitive strain injury

My thumb is stronger than ever

I already did my franchise catch up back in December so I would be ready in advance

But that was last year, you will have forgotten everything that happens

Been playing through the games in anticipation, probably gonna finish DMC3 tonight since last I played I was at the boss rush which I assume is right near the end.

Probably going to be playing through DMC4 though for the next week and I'll be late to the party on 5, but how long is it? DMC4 is the only one you need to play through twice on 2 characters for all the story stuff right?

It's definitely not as bad as Bayonetta where the QTEs make your thumbs feel like they're about to fall off.

I have a permanent callous on my index finger from going through bloody palace as nero holding r2 for the charged shots the entire time

squirt hot water really hard into it. 5 minutes and it'll be unblocked

t. had this shit constantly. its wax, not pressure trust me

Yeah you're within half an hour of the end if you don't die.

I'd say DMC 4 is a little bit longer than 3, probably 8 or 9 hours total on the first playthrough. You play as different characters within the story, so you backtrack throigh levels similar to the other games but even more so, you don't have to play the game again from scratch or anything

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 22K)

Alright, thanks. I thought it was like "do this character's campaign and this campaign to unlock the final boss" or something like that.

Attached: 1364068161674.gif (299x200, 2.91M)

Nah it just switches character half way through as part of the story

You only need to do Nero/Dante campaign

playing DMC4 on son of sparda difficulty. mephistos and alto angelos are annoying as shit. not hard, just frustrating to fight. at least mephistos go down quickly with a level 3 charged shot.

dmc 4 has like 12 missions as nero, and 6 or so as dante that just backtracks through the levels. The other character campaigns aren't canon save for vergils intro cutscene, more of an excuse to just play lady/trish/vergil

doesn't take that long, though there a lot of tedious moments, by the end I was just glad it was over.

The fist time I ever played DMC was DMC3 on a fucking mouse and keyboard as a kid, I can't believe I actually finished it, but at least my thumb was unaffected

I had to take a break from DMC3 after playing the secret mission where you ride a platform and use your guns to take out everything before they got away.