Funny video game memes

Attached: A7F19791-EA02-4536-9423-F78B758E1296.jpg (1242x1225, 623K)

I don't understand nostalgia, I still like games I played 20 years ago when I was a kid, but I don't feel what people describe as nostalgia.

You are either lying or a literal husk of a human.

Because I don't overrate shit I did as a kid?

Yes.

Worthless roastie whore detected, kill yourself cunt.

nostalgia doesnt just come from very old stuff
i recently saw some archeage vids from 2 years ago and it hit me hard since i put alot of time in it.

These kids nowadays don't understand. They are nostalgic for games that came out two years ago. Once you've seen the same patterns for decades, you just no longer care.

But why? The only way I feel that when I remember loved beings that passed away, but fucking games or videos?

Imagine people that grew playing that garbage

i dont think you enjoy video games

Even people on their 30's do that, Pokemon GO made millions by pandering to their "nostalgia", but why is that so strong in weak minded people? Worst of all, the majority of people that fell for the Pokemon GO memea never played Pokemon and just watched a few episodes of the anime.

Are you autistic? Everyone does this.

It's actually the opposite, I enjoy videogames a lot, one of my favorite things ever, but I don't feel nostalgia for them because I can just play them again.

Are you seriously going to tell me you don't get a warm fuzzy feeling when you boot up that game you played every waking hour when you were a kid? Are you seriously going to tell me the music alone doesn't make you remember your childhood?

Well...no, not really, I feel that when I remember my dogs or GrandFather.

>I don't feel nostalgia for them
>because I can play them again
You don't know what nostalgia means, friend.
Open the dictionary before you open your mouth.

Then I will repeat my previous statement
You are either lying or a literal husk of a human.

It's just a game...maybe playing with friends or my cousins, not the videogames but the interactions, maybe because my childhood was way more than staying inside all day.

Normalfag

I played lots guitar hero with my brother when I was younger, whenever I hear one of the songs from the games I remember him and those days with our PS2, does this not happen with you?