How did they get away with it Yea Forums?

How did they get away with it Yea Forums?

Attached: SYLV.jpg (900x450, 229K)

Because he's a cool guy

>being gay is just one of his many quirks that makes the character whole and interesting instead of being its core personality
thats literally it.

because to many gays in this gay world.

Because Sylvando is based as fuck so even when he's being an absolute faglord no one can call him out on it

This.

>Game has a flamboyant gay character
>Person in charge of the music is a homophobic xenophobe
I would laugh, if it wasn't for the fact he somehow had the power to pull his music from the American release.

By changing his name

>Switch Version has orchestral music
>PC version can mod it in
Only the PS4 version really suffered. He can get fucked for being so stingy with his music.

>believing retarded western clickbait fake news
Fucking idiot

It was SE´s fault you fucking retard.

Nailed it. He's such a bro too.

Attached: 1440347053890.jpg (124x124, 5K)

Here we go with the resetera trannies complaining about the music again

Attached: 1551554861898.png (413x367, 333K)

The music in the western version is exactly the same as the Japanese version. Stop reading clickbait.

This. I ended up liking him despite my general homophobia

Japan just makes gay/flamboyant characters as well meaning and hard working as any other character in a setting.

Wrong image

Attached: rune(2).jpg (800x451, 100K)

by making him based and not a forced political statement

Attached: DRAGON QUEST XI_ Echoes of an Elusive Age_20180906120208.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

I'm literally gay, but there's something deeply unsettling to me about male characters with cartoon eyelashes.

Sylvandos is gay?

I like characters like this, who act so stereotypically gay but are actually legendary badasses when shit gets real. Especially if they make you guess which personality, if any, is the facade.

Attached: Makoto.jpg (450x675, 86K)

I don't think he's even gay. Just an eccentric circus dandy. A Knight in smiling armour.

whats a good build for hendrik? ive been using axes since he's the only character that can even equip them, but they seem kinda weak. thinking of switching my hero from greatsword to sword and board and giving greatswords to hendrik

No matter what I gave Hendrik I just couldn't get him to do that much damage. So relegated him to the role of tank with the occasional parallax/scrap mettle to get some debuffs going.

I mean, that's true, but I could have done without the parade. And christ, did he have to wear that getup to meet his dad?

unbridled blade + oomphile is the most satisfying thing ever

yeah. the entire dad/parade scene is easily the worst part of the game. it even commits the sin of not allowing you to run as fast as you usually do