There are unironic gatchatards on this board right now

>there are unironic gatchatards on this board right now

How do you justify spending money on such a thing?

Attached: file_4.png (1000x850, 795K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twinfinite.net/2019/02/granblue-fantasy-versus-relink-interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I havn't spent a cent and FGO is fun

Nearly every person on Earth believes themselves to be of above average intelligence

>you must spend money to enjoy gacha games
How fucking miserable are you?

What are you, poor? Can't afford a bag of shit?!

Literally fine as long as you don't spend money on them

I don't spend money. I save up quartz for half a year then don't get what I wanted anyway.

I've played over 15 gachas in my life and never spent a cent on any of them and i had fun with all of them, specially my main game Granblue Fantasy
Not everyone has an addictive personalitypp

dumb boomer jelly he will never roll his wife

Attached: 1534114282701.jpg (2417x3271, 1.65M)

You got the gachafags coping. Good job.

Anyone else still play dragalia lost? I enjoy it.

Imagine being a fucking poorfag who can't drop $100 on something like its nothing.

I played it for a week or so back when it came out. The game was just too boring and kiddie for me. The music is great, the Halidom is pretty cool and the dragon raising is nice but the sheer lack of depth and the very obvious appeal to children made it unplayable to me

he can just look his wife up on google images. Why anyone bothers rolling and paying money for a chance at a waifu is beyond me.

fuck you. i spent 25 and lost my first hansan account. i got given a hacked account and am scared so i started rerolling again.

Because having an image of her is not the same as getting to play as her.

why not just hack the app and unlock everything then?

I need something to do while not at home

Pretty girls and guns are right up my alley

Attached: q6c7m6d32xi21.jpg (2057x2093, 266K)

I don't. I actually wonder if I'm genuinely borderline retarded and everyone's just too nice to tell me.

I would if i could bitch

>GSSR Medb
>GSSR Sanzang

Attached: 1509425088426.jpg (1000x581, 80K)

January estimated sales (in JPY)

FGO - 10.883 bil (+5.46%)
Puzzle & Dragons - 8.631 bil (+0.71%)
Monster Strike - 8.365 bil (-9.76%)
Knives Out - 5.983 bil (-10.83%)
DBZ Dokkan Battle - 4.855 bil (-8.91%)
GBF - 3.13 bil (+7.56%)
Romancing SaGa Re: Universe - 1.91 bil (-38.19%)
Sengoku Enbu KIZNA - 1.853 bil (+5.89%)
Starlight Stage - 1.333 bil (+36.02%)
Bandori - 1.181 bil (+0.08%)
Shironeko Project - 1.15 bil (-8%)
Shadowverse - 1.138 bil (+142.13%)
Priconne - 1.013 bil (+91.13%)
SINoALICE - 0.848 bil (-4.72%)
Dragalia Lost - 0.62 bil (+8.77%)
FEH - 0.603 bil (+25.63%)
Azur Lane - 0.356 bil (-22.61%)
Houkai 3rd - 0.234 bil (-55%)

Attached: 63819740_p0.jpg (1200x881, 443K)

Man we would if we could, but all the data is held server-side.

By not spending money on FGO and clearing the whole story with bronzes as a challenge, soloing some of the bosses with George.

Getting a bit disillusioned with GFL after ranking alright in Artic Warfare, because I thought it was going to have options in gameplay, and it actually doesn't and 85% of the roster is total trash you should never touch.

Actually had to drop FEH though because it actually wants you to spend the money. Fuck that shit

>Azur Lane - 0.356 bil (-22.61%)
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

It made a lot on september anniversary and december after that its just drop until a new event that interest the player rise up.

a 22% drop from the previous year looks bad no matter how you slice it

Almost the whole cast is useless and forgettable in GFL also needed expand shit and dropped it because of that, wasted gems in costume and didn't get the ones in gacha.

Granblue dropped -57% on november and raised +7% in january. For a chinese game I even surprise is there. Houkai is not even close to dying neither.

That's by previous month

lucklet

I spend £50 over 3 years on duel links and fucking regret it

Its boring as well. All girls have the exact same animation, there is almost no difference to own a character or another just for shitty stats. The only thing you do is move them into different possitions

But I haven't even spent a single cent on this.

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_190215_112030.jpg (3840x2160, 644K)

I only play OPTC and BBS rate my taste

IMAGINE

Attached: 1551632640351.jpg (4096x1141, 1.31M)

I only know the former, but that's already pretty good

Fuck you, I finally got Gogeta, last day, last 50 stones, 1000+ wasted in a month but I ain't even mad, world is a fuck, I am full of happiness and you can't stop ne

Attached: 1550341750371.png (900x741, 465K)

It's no different than spending 500+$ during a new console gen every 3-5 years just to get a single console and maybe one or two games, and then continuing to spend 60+$ every few months or so getting new games for it.
Or spending literally hundreds of dollars per month trying to stay in competitive MTG/Yugioh/Pokemon.
People look at mobile gaming as being somehow inferior to traditional games because the medium is newer, but the truth is it just has a different monetization model than people are used to

Well, there is a good bit of gameplay to that and figuring out formation, especially in event bosses.

The part that sucks is that the game has like 2 or 3 possible niches for every doll type and since those niches are decided by either a single stat or having a specific skill, you end up with a few of the SSRs being actually strictly best at it and since they are easy enough to roll, everyone else can go fuck themselves.

Like there's more than 10 rifles that can serve as a bamboo, but only one that's worth using for it at a time until a new one comes to powercreep her.

Imagine paying for a random chance to get a jpg.

>spending on gacha
lmao

>>there are unironic people on this world right now

How do you justify being alive?

Attached: p-seinfeld-jason-alexander.jpg (300x300, 32K)

>5 rolls in Destiny Child
>Still no sweaty Maat
Fug, I used to be more lucky in this game.

imagine gambling with 0% chance of payout. you just put money in and you will never get money out. ludicrous.

>being a lucklet
>spending thousands and still not getting the character you want
>not being a luck chad and rolling your characters on your first try
ishygddt

Attached: pathetic.png (284x226, 147K)

I actually think Granblue Fantasy is actually a decent JRPG. If you added in dungeons and an overworld you'd have like a SNES era JRPG easy. But yeah spending any significant amount of money on these is just why.

Attached: 5KBClmE.png (960x800, 240K)

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Attached: 123431415.jpg (1186x962, 144K)

>No Dokkan Battle

SUFFOCATION

Attached: flopbootlegchinkshit.jpg (1098x954, 117K)

NO BREATHING

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (1094x901, 95K)

I poured 90 euro into Dokkan last month, knowing full well i'll get nothing out of it when the game dies and there's nothing you can do about it

I've spent like 50 bucks on the yugayoh app but the deals they have occasionally can be pretty okay

my mum always told me that i'm smart but just a bit lazy!

>>Actually had to drop FEH though because it actually wants you to spend the money. Fuck that shit
you can try out langrisser if you like strategical gameplay. i played feh since launch for more than a year until the powercreep and jewisness just got to much. so far langrisser is everything i wanted feh to be. the gacha isn't good because 2% ssr rate but it's miles better than feh because you don't need any dupes to get them to max power and characters have skins in the shop so you won't get another alt every two weeks.

That artstyle though.....

Is great when half of the FEH look fuggly.

>Priconne - 1.013 bil (+91.13%)
Based Priconne

Attached: 1551602669243.png (1260x708, 698K)

Sooon...
twinfinite.net/2019/02/granblue-fantasy-versus-relink-interview/

Attached: Npc_zoom_3030029000_91.png (960x800, 249K)