Is 2019 going to be the best year for gaming in the decade?

Attached: 2019games.jpg (1140x1520, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0248pUAteWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2010 will still have been better.

>rage 2
>dying light 2
>ori
yuck

this decade goes from 2011 to 2020

are you retarded

That's not how decades work, user. But for the sake of your thread I'll allow it.

2011 still is better.

Yes, by far. Your pic isn't even half of the potential great games scheduled for release this year.

Not even close.

>muh year 0

You know no one goes by that method except awkward autistic people that like to prove how smart they are.

>Cyberpunk
>2019

Ok retard

Anyone who thinks this game is coming out in any year other than 2020 is an idiot. Its literally based a tabletop game called CYBERPUNK 2020.

>Doom Eternal
implying anything nu-Doom is anything but shit
>Cyberpunk 2077
Shit
>Metro Exodus
Shit
>RAGE 2
Shit
>Dying Light 2
Shit
>Ori
Indie shit
>Outer Worlds
Who cares, it's shit
>Sekiro
LOL MUH DARK SOULS. It's shit kid
>Resident Evil 2 Remake
Soulless remake so it's shit
>Another Cuphead game
Indie shit
>Ace Combat 7
Absolute garbage only for autists who can't play flight sims.

Real nice year OP

>SHIT
>SHIT
>SHIT
>YEP SHIT
>SHIT
>SHIT

Attached: defeat.png (895x1591, 963K)

>doesn't like video games
>posts on a video game board
cringe but based

Dying Light 2 is 2020. Just so you know. Thats the plan at the moment anyways.

It must be sad, living with a mindset that everything is shit and enjoying fings is for faggots.
It must be sad to live in your world

What?! How can you do this? This is outrageous, it's unfair. How can I be cringe but based?

Attached: Anikin.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Why would you think cyberpunk is coming out this year? Its obviously going to be either 2020 or 2021. Possibly even 2022.

heheh

2017 was way better.

youtube.com/watch?v=0248pUAteWk

Attached: 𝓐𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭.jpg (840x1150, 273K)

Attached: giphy5.gif (293x220, 1.08M)

>Ori
>indie
the first one already had a budget of 6 mil and was published by Microsoft

This is my top 10 for every year from 2009 to 2018 with the exception of the last 2 years as I didnt play 10 games I liked. Judge me.

Attached: games.jpg (1771x531, 221K)

2022, are you crazy? the game will be old by then, they said several times the game is being thought with the current gen on consoles in mind, if they release this late 2077 on both gen I think will be a bad marketing mistake since new gen buyers will be wanting exclusives only and "new gen exclusives" only to show how cool and superior they are for having the new shitty console

Well its certainly not going to be this year anyways.

No DOOM in 2016 = of opinions you have in gaming, in life, in politics, in religion, in science, in everything for anything automatically became irrelevant, inferior, factually wrong and refutable without even the need to argument of present proof against you

Attached: 18113.jpg (3840x2160, 2.12M)

not sure if it's better than 2017, but it's looking really good.

Attached: 2019games.png (1100x1815, 3.3M)

I think they'll change their tune when the PS5 gets announced this year at the PSX.

come on weeb, why do you have to be a weeb? really, of all the things you can be in life, a low test homosexual incel weeb? be a real white fucking dammit

>Life is Strange

I'd be ok with that to be honest, great increase in memory limitation will result in better textures, enemy/npc count, draw distance and mesh even on pc

It was a bad year for me :/. These lists were made in the year of release. I didnt put them together now. I hate games like life is strange now. For reference I was 19 in 2009.