Only those bound by a contract may enter this Persona thread

Only those bound by a contract may enter this Persona thread

Attached: 1546553173816.png (350x323, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmnjomYjP7k
youtu.be/4ZdLHjSFs30
youtube.com/watch?v=lbhz0O0dAyk
youtube.com/watch?v=I-CSZDbKuL4
youtube.com/watch?v=FTIBbvTxMhA
youtube.com/watch?v=pbwljew1UbE
youtube.com/watch?v=MtQfg5ktK6M
youtube.com/watch?v=kaBQEQfb0os
youtube.com/watch?v=vlgcAQr4mDw
youtube.com/watch?v=iT5Byb9mlNs
youtube.com/watch?v=8pwORRg78wk&t=99s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well shit, way to kill your own thread dumbass. None of us are contracted with Igor.

Has my master not reached you yet?

Attached: 1523304057808.png (872x632, 220K)

Obligatory

Attached: 3a741fd68a0764002b00bb9f7d01f273.png (551x539, 164K)

Lavenza is the bastard lovechild of Elizabeth and Door, and her mother's innocent sin will lead to the eternal punishment of all of humanity!

Is Persona 3 portable good?

Attached: P3P_Female_Protagonist_Render.png (325x978, 219K)

Better social links, better combat. So yeah.

4>3>1>5>2
As someone who loves all the games I don't understand the significant hate towards 4, the last 3 persona games are of similar quality

Attached: ab5411f095ec2387f7edb7a61f590ced.jpg (429x600, 65K)

I, uh... I don't mean the combat segments.

Attached: 1551385229348.jpg (456x225, 22K)

>Evangelion fan fiction
>Diamond is Unbreakable fan fiction
>Lupin x Death Note fanfiction

Why do Personafags think this is okay

Attached: 1525655190720s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Press F for Vita
Yes and no. Ps2 p3 is visually most pleasing, but p3p has solid content added

Attached: 20190303_201555.jpg (4032x3024, 2.77M)

Everything is fanfiction of everything else, user.

So when Yaldafaggot left the Velvet Room why the fuck did he let the real Igor back in? In fact why hadn't he just killed Igor to begin with?

youtube.com/watch?v=wmnjomYjP7k

How come Persona cutscenes peaked at P3? Despite their obviously low budget, they oozed atmosphere. The color usage and shot composition alone puts them on another level.

Not for people who need their fully-3D school simulator immersion, but it's helluva comfortable to actually play compared to original.

The fact that he didn't is probably a sign that he couldn't. Igor's more powerful than he lets on.

Anyone know song used in this soul hackers xm?
youtu.be/4ZdLHjSFs30

How could he be powerful enough to imprison him and split Lavenza in two but not powerful enough to kill him?

So Persona 5R news this month, what are you expecting lads?

Attached: Basic stuff.png (482x575, 173K)

If you do find post here or if too late, create a fake profile and post in the comments of the video because now I'm interested too

Same way MC was strong enough to seal Nyx but not powerful enough to kill it

They explain this, he snuck in and caught them off guard.

probabaly another fucking dancing game or some other quick cash grab.

i'm not expecting a damn thing. people wanting a female protag are going to be in for a rude awakening.

I love Shinjiro.

Attached: Shinji.jpg (700x1120, 292K)

>probabaly another fucking dancing game
Are you dumb?

Attached: 1474752969467.png (512x512, 157K)

Never say never user. You saw what they did to P4.

When can we realistically expect SMT V to release?

Attached: whyihatemorgana.png (1742x940, 77K)

pc port with all dlc

user, ALL the games have massive differences in tone and characters, the main drive towards playing persona games
Its only natural to see people favoring one game over the other because of this , even if the gameplay remains the same (like with 3 and 4)

You mean release one and one only dancing game?

KEK

Attached: A8195A72-023F-4DE7-BA2D-4E6FA90C7917.jpg (1024x644, 36K)

>even if the gameplay remains the same (like with 3 and 4)
Hey now P4 added like 10 new things you could do or happen in combat compared to P3 fusion spells and Fuuka skill

Japanese release later this year, international early next year. P5R will be after that since they haven't actually announced it yet.

Persona 5 Racing

That I perfectly understand, it's the massive amount of animosity that I don't. How someone can love one game and hate another makes no sense

Attached: 56679243_p29_master1200.jpg (724x1023, 1.03M)

As it its more than 1 project i expect, the re release, the legendary P5AG and maybe one of the other letters

Attached: 1546551980659.png (989x588, 104K)

Was there any other character motivation to Shuji other that being le nihilist?

Attached: P3_Ikutsuki_protrait_Render.png (250x470, 106K)

Maybe you haven't.

Attached: weed man.jpg (660x971, 43K)

Nope

He was thinking of himself as a savior so he is the same stuff as Strega

yup

Persona 3 takes influence from Evangelion, Boogiepop Phantom, and other late night spooky anime. 4 is pretty much Jojo Part 4, and 5 tried too hard to be Green Jacket Lupin

>Hating on Static Izanagi and Arsene awakening
Bad taste

When is persona 5 arena coming out

Yeah, I think they accomplish different things.

Though there are admittedly themes, character tropes, and boss motifs that are repeated throughout the series to a point that I think people are going to always have a bit of a personal preference for the game that they played first.

Attached: Elizabeth_P3.gif (358x280, 1.88M)

The smash leak said that it was delayed cause of the gran blue game so who knows if its true

The game dropped subtle hints that he wasn't on the hero's side. People like you are the reason 4 and 5 had to dumb itself down.

Telling bad jokes and indulging in the emotional high of joining a cult that actually has a demon god to show for it.

Attached: Nyx.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>The game dropped subtle hints that he wasn't on the hero's side
Say 5 of those, i give you the FES video link so say 4

Why can't we get the same atmosphere of 3 in modern games? 3 is the only game where everyone acted like real people instead of anime characters.

>3 is the only game where everyone acted like real people instead of anime characters.
Never mind the robot and all the girls falling for the Mc

>Subtle hints
I love P3 as much as the next guy but they were no hints about Ikutsuki's true nature, the only thing is an offhand missable optional comment of Mitsuru saying ''that someone was backing up Strega from the shadows'' and that's after Ikutsuki fucking dies
>People like you are the reason 4 and 5 had to dumb itself down
Ah yes because P3 was very subtle with it's exposition and story telling

Part of 3's charm is Yukari thirsty for MC's dick, but pushing him away to not be helpless and Aigis not lacking in social skills.

I always got the impression that Mitsuru has feelings for Akihiko, or would be in love with him if he wasn't dumbed down in Arena.

Persona 4 was dumbed down?
I was surprised Adachi was the killer instead of a retard policeman

>3 is the only game where everyone acted like real people instead of anime characters.

Attached: 1520344583226.jpg (680x794, 227K)

Persona 3's my favorite but I wouldn't say it doesn't have its fair share of anime tropes. It just made more of a point of giving every character overarching development and group interactions to move beyond their base archetype.

I still enjoy Persona 4 and 5, but I think they suffer from having so much of the party dynamic and character development revolve solely around their interactions with Protagonist-kun. A character with the charisma of a dry piece of white bread.

Attached: P3.jpg (700x747, 74K)

He's the only human aside from Mitsuru's dad who's aware of the Dark Hour without Persona, spent the Yakushima trip searching for an anti-shadow weapon, and not present with Aigis when the team celebrated their victory over the shadows.

I'll give you P4 but most of the P5 interactions revolve around the PT stuff and the impact the group has on society not the MC, you can not like it of course but if feels different

>Part of 3's charm is Yukari thirsty for MC's dick, but pushing him away to not be helpless
Did you do her slink ?
Legends say the original killer in P4 was Dojima

Really? I thought it was too obvious that he was meant to be a red herring

Attached: 1413684558887.jpg (500x281, 45K)

Mitsuru's dad was just as suspicious as him, searching for Aigis is not suspicious as she just went missing, you third point is right but right after it it its revealed that he is a bad dude

Attached: 1497431224319.jpg (1280x856, 195K)

I dont know what to tell you man, if you have payed attention you will realize with ease that these differences are way to big to dismiss
Not to mention, shit like dungeons have been radically changed too , and so the gameplay in general

WE ARE LIVING OUR LIIIIIIIIIIIVES

Adachi makes more sense since he's Persona's answer to Kira from Jojo.

Ryotaro is just Old Joseph.

ABOUND WITH SO MUCH INFORMATION

I'm mainly referring to individual character development. Social links with party members were a fun idea, but making them optional and not having them connect to the main story at all limits how much of an impact that their character development is allowed to have on the plot or group dynamic.

Attached: 1509911943722.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

I always though it was "we're within our lies"

You know we have for shit like this right?

I have owned P5 on my ps4 for nearly 2 years and yet to have played it. Nor have I played or know anything about any of Atlus's games, besides Catherine.

>Adachi makes more sense since he's Persona's answer to Kira from Jojo.
Literally this, the whole game looked like diamond is unbreakable in persona universe

P3 is a special case cause the plot was like 80% character development 20% the real plot, tossing character development to slinks was necessary

/vg/ is trash. It'll disappear soon anyway

P5 falls apart after Kamoshida. It would've been a good game if it was just MC working at Leblanc with Sojiro.

Just play it, it its a great game
>P5 falls apart after Kamoshida.
Explain

>/vg/
>there is still countless of smash, fe, ff, and doa threads at any given moment on Yea Forums

your point?

After Kamoshida, the Phantom Thieves goes after unrelated targets up until Sae brings the full heat of the Japanese Legal System on them. The S.Links are the only solid plots holding the game together. Death, Hierophant, Sun, Tower, and Temperance ar good.

>After Kamoshida, the Phantom Thieves goes after unrelated targets up until Sae brings the full heat of the Japanese Legal System on them.
That is like the whole point of the game, they only did for fame till Okumura dies

Convince me to finish Persona 4

Watch the animation

Which dungeon you are ?

fully knowing the story will allow you to shit on it better and win arguments against P4fags

I feel more emotionally invested in helping Sojiro, Kamakawi, and Sae out than the main plot. There's more element of danger and drama in the Confidants that's missing from the main plot.

Something about the plaid in Syujin uniform really irritates me.

>After Kamoshida, the Phantom Thieves goes after unrelated targets up until Sae brings the full heat of the Japanese Legal System on them
Yes, and? Did you completely miss the point of literally everything?

>P5 falls apart after Kamoshida
The memes Jack

Naoto big boobies hehehe

Explain

P5 Rivals, a figter

1 > EP > 3 > IS > 5 > 4

Daily reminder

Attached: 1551641283268.png (1366x717, 1.86M)

Go to sleep grandpa

I wish it wasn't turn based combat.

>There's more element of danger and drama in the Confidants that's missing from the main plot.
The only palace you could say that was Okumura, the rest you were either going to jail or things were going to hell if you skipped

I didn't care for Madarame as a target, and Makoto deserves to be sold as a sex slave for trying to outsource police work to vigilantes. Yakuza have a don't fuck with them, and they won't fuck with you policy.

>fully knowing the story will allow you to shit on it better and win arguments against P4fags
Yes like why does anything after Ameno-Sagiri exist? I think that boss battle nicely wraps up the story of P4.

This is optimistic, but not totally unrealistic. More realistic dates occur every 3 months after these dates, until early 2022.

>characters
3>4>5
>story
3>5>4
>gameplay
5>4=3(I like how unique the combat was)
>s.links
4>3>5
I’m taking a break from 2 to play smt but so far I’m in love with the characters

Attached: 011A12B6-A152-45DD-8116-86FF486D4B0B.png (566x502, 10K)

Ayyy

Attached: 20190303_211359-01.jpg (2996x3585, 2.26M)

Thank god P4G somewhat fixed that with the Marie stuff

It fixed jack shit and Marie is a terrible character.

>SL
>4>3>5
>When P4 SL are the very definition of forgettable and P3 only has like 4 good SL while the rest go from bad to complete shit

Attached: 1472855117358.jpg (502x731, 45K)

That don't changes the fact that her dungeon alludes to Izanami

So yes, you did miss the point of literally everything. Good job.

By the way, Kaneshiro was specifically mafia, not yakuza, and even the Japanese script is specific with that terminology. It's why Iwai's shop is the one untouched area of Shibuya in his palace, because even Kaneshiro is shit-scared of the real yakuza.

Marie ruins the party dynamics.

Like how?

Both are better than 5, where literally only like two are even decent lol

Can someone explain the whole SMT and Persona demon origin? From what I am getting is that they are not real but human thoughts turn into living beings. So humans are like psychic where they can create things from their minds?

She gets like 5 events with them, she ruins nothing
Her boss fight, she even says something is still out there

>Both are better than 5
I can agree with 4 but not 3. At least the S.Links in 5 have highly fuckable designs, 3 are both ugly and shit.

>>story
>3>
How ? the story don't even begins till November

The two dungeons before January have the best atmosphere and music out of any of them, and the plot reaches it's climax at this point as well. Everything that happens after that I could take or leave though.

Attached: 1551592585248.png (606x177, 70K)

This

Demons in SMT and Persona are shaped by human's subconscious desire. YHVH is driven mad by human's desire for a strong leader who represents them accurately.

Yup
Its the same for both series btw
They exist in another world, different from this one, and when you connect them, megaten happens

It’s like how onions boys say god isn’t real. These beings become real when people believe in them enough.

It's not so much humans are psychic in the way you'd typically consider it, more like people have found a way to access and weaponize the collective unconscious desires of humanity. Persona is a lot more psychological about it, not in the "this story is so deep!" way but every game examines a specific aspect of human behavior.

P4 vanilla iso about to finish downloading, any tips for someone just coming off P3?

The answer from FES is a fanfiction of Persona 3 which is a fanfiction of Evangellion which is a fanfiction of Ace Combat 3 which is a fanfiction of Ghost in The Shell which is a fanfiction of Gumn (Alita Battle Angel) and Alita is a fanfic of Dragon Ball which by itself is fanfiction of History Books which are fanfictions made from Space Dandy which is a fanfiction of Cowboy Bebop which is a fanfiction ofJoJo Part 7 in which is fanfiction of Biblie that comes from a fanfiction of Minecraft Hunger Games which started with a fanfiction of Nier, created by Toby Fox, which is a fanfiction of Metal Gear Solid 4: Peace Walker, from the same creators of Deltrarune Chapter 2, where the protagonist is Robot Boy, from Cave Story, a sidequest of Castlevania Symphony of the Night, inspired from Super Mario World 2, for the Sega Genesis in 1995, by Microsoft, which was founded in tribute to a fanfiction of Club Penguin, in it's highest point, beating 10.050 active players all around the world.

Attached: yep.jpg (800x640, 108K)

There are 5 social stats instead of 3 this time around

>Evangellion which is a fanfiction of Ace Combat 3
ya blew it

Which ones should I focus on first?

remember to eat at Aiya when it's raining, or use that time to turn in Fox's quests
you will have to seek out Kanji and Naoto to start their S.Links
remember to tell Ai to fuck off when you first get an option to confess to her, trust me on this one
pick basketball and band

I played persona 3 after persona 5, and everything from persona 5 is clearer in my mind. the story, the social links, and the characters.

Don't ever say you're a fan if you've only played 4/5

Delete it and download Golden

Sure, if you can point me to a working Vita emulator.

Attached: 1442326237740.jpg (260x282, 9K)

Nyarlathotep convinced him

>Just looked up PS TVs
>$300 new, $150 used
what in the actual fuck, I paid $25.

Ah the beauty of Nyarly is that you can link him to the events of each game and it would make sense.

Attached: NyalathotepDancestoKnightsoftheHolySpear.gif (240x287, 277K)

Ok, it seem I understand something, but this got me thinking, was YHVH always here from the beginning or he too was created by human desires, because the way user said he was driven mad by it, that would that mean he was here since the beginning.

shit's dead, now it will only get more and more expensive
and P4G will remain the only game worth getting it for

Don't fuse Yoshitsune unless you want to break the game.
Eating at the beef bowl place on rainy days gets you huge stat gains.

this but IS > 5 > 3

Oh no. You aren't fooling me with your Black Lodge bullshit.

>how can Yea Forums be retarded that doesn't make sense

user, I...

>Aigis's persona is a statue
>becomes the real thing once Aigis becomes more human
Pure kino.

Attached: Shin.Megami.Tensei .PERSONA.3.full.38461.jpg (1250x1500, 377K)

I'm surprised people seem to skip over the fact that there were pretty high stakes with P5's plot. Look at Kaneshiro's deadline for example; if the team fucked that up Niijima would end up being drugged and gangraped while you go to jail.

she had it coming desu

She was just a poor autist girl, no one deserves that

Lmao
Someone skipped some vids in their playtrough

I think he's functionally the same as the other demons, he's just absurdly powerful due to being worshipped so damn much

Drop it and play P4G instead.

Created , the real creator god is usually called "the great will"

How can I play P4G without a vita?

Make it so you have one

Kind of, it's more like humans are all co-creators of everything, while demons and gods are powerful figments that feed on magatsuhi/magnetite, which is basically the power of human emotion or life energy.
Personas are the ability to use these figments as a mask, the character basically identifies themself as the figment, allowing them to access the power humans have supposed it to have.
Shared human imagination is the initial source of a demons power, but demons can hunt down and consume it to make themselves more powerful. They also do this to sustain their physical forms. A being such as YHWH doesn't need to do this because he's perceived as all-powerful, but all it takes is a strong enough human to kill him or any of these figments. But as long as the idea of YHWH exists and people want him, he'll be back.
Also, shadows in Persona 3 and 4 are pretty much demons, but not quite. They lack the human element that makes a full demon, being a product of the anti-life energy that humans identified as Nyx, whose existence happens to be what brought about the need for a collective unconscious. But Nyx is also a part of every human, which is why everyone has a shadow.

Tl;dr humans are the real Gods and Demons, except for Nyx kind of.

>A high school girl was taken into custody at an establishment for illegal services the other day. Even through her drug-induced stupor, she managed to identify one name clearly: yours.
They really weren't holding anything back with Kaneshiro.

i only ever owned nintendo consoles and bought a playstation mini since it was only 39,99 and now i don't know WHAT to play, ff7 or persona revelations or metal gear solid

>Nyx is also a part of every human, which is why everyone has a shadow.
Nyx is a fucking ayylmao.

That shit was funny as fuck, fucking the lore of the whole megami tensei in a art book

Yeah, a primordial ayy lmao. Its as ayy lmao as the human mind is.

>a art book
Ooops, Club Book i mean

The Great Will is just a name given to the Axiom that suggests a consciousness, another product of the human mind.

Attached: stephen.jpg (210x240, 7K)

fuck this boss

>Taking a fucking artbook as canon
It got release before FES too, that shit is less canon than that weird anime thing

I had my friend guess who the killer was from the first 2 episodes of the anime (they didn't want to play it) and literally guessed him right away if it isn't painfully obvious then I'm happy some of you guys were surprised because I wasn't

Alright, that leaves Nyx as an idea of what capital-d Death is, and how that has influenced the human psyche.

I don't know what is real anymore.

Are you a fucking brainlet?

Attached: 70DFF710-60C2-490D-A9C4-6A849E610A68.jpg (646x580, 163K)

Wait YHVH isn't actually the creator? He's just the idea of the creator and is actually just deluded as hell?

Yeah the axiom/great will are the creators and uses the messiahs to enact his will or something I honestly don’t like the idea of the axiom

Attached: B3095E33-E534-48C8-B1E4-7704D98A330F.jpg (479x464, 61K)

Nothing linked to Nyx or dark hour happens before November, you just learn the lore of it in the beach then nothing more till november

more importantly is SMT 5 going to be on console/PC? I’m still so mad SMT4 was handheld only what the fuck were they thinking

SMT takes a lot of heavy influence from Gnosticism. YHVH is effectively a Demiurge, although the Gnostic Demiurge also appears as a separate entity in several SMT games, as well as Persona 5.

Persona 5 fes, maybe switch port but I don't really care

It's going to be Switch exclusive.

not even a nihilist, just a retard "imma be the king of the world lel"

Atlus loves their handhelds
And like to stick to the past
P4,the dancing games, catherine, P5 , PQ2, etc

Yeah. To compound this, there's the false blue-YHWH in SMT II, and also Demiurge. Blue-YHWH came about because people (and 3 of the named Archangels) felt abandoned by YHWH but still wanted to worship him, and the Demiurge is just the idea of the Demiurge.

I just bought Digital Devil Survivor 1/2, was it worth it lads? I really couldn't find that much on the game, but it looked good.

Yes its great, its kinda hard(or maybe i am bad) but its a great game

Elizabeth is best girl

Do you mean Digital Devil Saga or Devil Survivor? I don't love the former, but it has some big fans and they're not bad games by any means, just not really my style. They do look great and have a great soundtracks though. I've only played Devil Survivor 1, but I thought it was very good, even though I'm not crazy about the SRPG style of combat.

OH MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING NITPICKING TRASH. YOUR OBVIOUSLY JUST MAD BECAUSE P3 WAS A BETTER STORY WITH HIGHER STAKES AND REAL CONSEQUENCES. YOU ARE A LATENT HOMOSEXUAL AND SHOULD STOP POSTING HERE BEFORE I DOX YOU AND STOMP YOUR FUCKING TEETH IN

Fans, usually. Obnoxious fans can ruin any experience and P4 had 8 years in the spotlight for its fans to be obnoxious. Hating on it is seen as punching up.
T b h every Persona game has that going on.

"Nyx" being an ayylmao doesn't actually invalidate anything: the generally accepted theory involving the moon's origins is that there was an impact between "Earth" and another planet that resulted in the two fusing to become the current Earth, with the resulting debris eventually becoming the Moon. So that part of the origin is based on fact. Everything else is just humanity projecting their feelings of death on the moon and/or the night in general. This is also one of the reasons why the initial persona of the hero is Orpheus, which is a lesser used name for the planet that colliding, which is more commonly called Theia.

Attached: Artist's_concept_of_collision_at_HD_172555[1].jpg (3000x2400, 357K)

Yes it does, everything in the universe was created by humans mind minus the great will, Nyx being an alien that created Human ability to think fucks all of that and there was a Nyx in P1 too

The "alien" part is just the planet that slammed into the Earth to form the moon. "Nyx" is just human collective consciousness projected onto the moon.

But humanity did not had a collective subconsciousness before she crashed on the planet

That's because humanity wouldn't exist for another 4.5 billion years.

Yes and humanity can't create Nyx before they existed

I love Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka's Happy Blush.jpg (635x911, 126K)

t.Akihiko

Hey kid, THE ARCANA IS THE MEAN BY WICH ALL IS REVEALED

Best final boss theme, best ED song, best Velvet girl.
youtube.com/watch?v=lbhz0O0dAyk
youtube.com/watch?v=I-CSZDbKuL4

Attached: __elizabeth_persona_4_the_ultimate_in_mayonaka_arena_and_etc_drawn_by_soejima_shigenori__1cd181d4c9d (2500x3083, 1004K)

The answer to this quandary is that what humans later called Nyx is actually the real original consciousness, and what would later become human consciousness. Human awareness of this is what brought about the confrontation in P3.

Based

>Yukari is so jealous over not getting the Doorknob she wants to destroy the world for a second chance at it
>Elizabeth wants Round 2

Attached: 1525304919238.jpg (206x290, 26K)

I am going to personally find Philemon and staple him to that fucking door to be raped by an abyssal dog every morning so that Door-kun can be free.
IT'S YOUR FUCKING JOB YOU PRANCING BUTTERFLY FAGGOT.

Persona 5 VR

who?

Fuuka Yamagishi!

Attached: Fuuka's smile in GLORIOUS HD.png (453x655, 509K)

There are no stakes on P5 because the enhanced gameplay makes it possible to clear Kaneshiro's palace a week before the deadline, and have enough time to do S.Links. The overreliance on Mementos, and the Metaverse App makes it hard to take the plot seriously.

Why were all the other Velvet Room attendants such a downgrade from Elizabeth?

Attached: 74056745.webm (1067x600, 1.91M)

Cute. Cute! CUTE!

YHVH was created by humans and driven mad by their perverted desires. In the Bible, YHVH pretty much flooded Earth and rain hellfire on Sodom because every human was evil except for Noah and Lot.

>The overreliance on Mementos, and the Metaverse App makes it hard to take the plot seriously.
? Mementos can be ignored till the end or only used in requests and the metaverse app is not that different from entering a tv or waiting till midnight

Because they achieved peak autism perfetion with her. Plus the Sawashiro rule.

Attached: Best girl.gif (561x525, 14K)

You could do the same in P4 though

P3 whole game literally had no stakes till the end

Fuuka is the cutest!

Attached: Fuuka a.png (313x507, 129K)

Because Elizabeth's interactions were dedicated purely to character development, and the others were mainly just a persona collecting/mixing sub-quest.

I don't think I even did any of Margaret's. Felt like I couldn't be bothered.

Attached: Elizabeth_P3.jpg (480x360, 32K)

exhentai.org/g/1375422/b4dfb0589d/

>Her quest chain ends with her having sex with the MC, stated in much clearer terms than it is for any of the other girls
>Judging by her goals in P4A and Margaret's comments in P4 we can be sure that her attraction to him carried over from that questline
To answer your question, none of the other attendants canonically fucked the MC after declaring their love.

>Because Elizabeth's interactions were dedicated purely to character development, and the others were mainly just a persona collecting/mixing sub-quest.
It was literally the same shit, you teach Liz about your world, Margaret learns about you(shame its all in the VR), and the twins literally had plot importance and i am surprised they are not required

Fucking nothing happens with Margaret other than she kicks your ass and gives you a kiss. She doesn't really learn anything or develop in any way. Hell the Twins barely have anything either. Liz and Theo will always be the best.

>Fucking nothing happens with Margaret other than she kicks your ass and gives you a kiss. She doesn't really learn anything or develop in any way. Hell the Twins barely have anything either.
Margaret saves the Mc at the end by prep talking and she learns about him, same for the twins learning something is wrong, Liz is only liked cause she fucks the Mc not for development

Im gonna play P5 if it comes to switch
the fuck am i in for?

Attached: 1548526844838.jpg (473x436, 44K)

Will he finally get his triumphant return in P6 or will I get blueballed yet again by modern-day Fatlus?

I like to think this is what Elizabeth does all day in the Velvet Room while Igor watches with slight annoyance from his seat.

Didn't she say she wanted to turn the Velvet Room into a night club/discotheque but Igor refused?

Attached: __elizabeth_and_yuuki_makoto_persona_3_and_etc_drawn_by_nanaya_daaijianglin__c7fbe1bd96183f004c8c923 (709x1002, 313K)

>come Persona 6
>Velvet Room has a night club theme

Attached: 1546493017868.jpg (500x709, 64K)

Attached: 1539960558218.jpg (553x800, 234K)

The VR was a night club in P1 or 2 i forgot

I want Caroline to step on me for being a filthy insubordinate prisoner!

Oh that's right, although it was more of a classy cabaret right, with piano music and a singer? At least in Persona 2.

But that's illegal.

Yes, exactly that

youtube.com/watch?v=FTIBbvTxMhA

>Liz is only liked cause she fucks the Mc not for development
I liked Elizabeth because she was funny and had unique encounters. Margaret stiffly sits in her car the whole time, and the twins were grating loli-bait for 90% of their game.

Attached: 8794585.png (1280x800, 806K)

will there ever be a persona game where the party member aren't in high school

SMT does that, go try it

what show are you watching

Attached: 1494670449543.jpg (503x575, 51K)

Eternal punishment does that i think

Follow your dreams.

Attached: Dancing all night.jpg (1200x674, 271K)

that's why I'm a filthy insubordinate prisoner!

Attached: 0d2d24a248b6cc3eff2f486f2a7a68a3.png (1062x1500, 1.2M)

Pretty much all smt protags but strange journeys are teenagers

Devil Summoner?

Devil summoner is devil summoner, I was talking about mainline smt

Ain't Raidou and Serph adults ?

This

Raidou is a teen
he even wears a school uniform you fuck

>DDS
>Raidou
>SMT
They aren't smt. Pic related is smt. Also raidou is a teenager

Attached: 1546894249394.jpg (1024x575, 76K)

Excellent taste.

Would unironically want this.

Kaneshiro's palace music is god-tier. What's your favourite dungeon theme in the series?

youtube.com/watch?v=pbwljew1UbE

Futaba
youtube.com/watch?v=MtQfg5ktK6M

Where the fuck are Belladonna and Nameless? Sure, you can just say they're off screen, but P4's Velvet Room is so fucking small that they can't exactly hide anywhere.

>but P4's Velvet Room is so fucking small that they can't exactly hide anywhere.
They're in the trunk of the limo

I would have replaced the boss music with this
youtube.com/watch?v=kaBQEQfb0os

4>5=3>2>1

fite me

looks like LOST

they're in the driver's/ passenger's seat
they're having a mini-rave

Her development happens after P3 though

Every resident of the Velvet Room is on a journey to find themselves. They simply found themselves and left.

How long till we get a Persona game where Elizabeth is the MC and we save door-kun?

Attached: 1530169521358.png (1809x1017, 3.26M)

Well, Igor will need a replacement sooner or later...

Attached: Velvet Room.jpg (403x403, 20K)

Never, mainline are never connected to previous ones

never played fes but p3p and if fes isnt you saving doorkun then wtf was it about?

I need this.

It'll never happen, P3's story is done with, same as p4 outside of Q which basically doesn't matter

You learning why he died

Just use armageddon on the death phase. You're not retarded right?

I'm 70 hours into 5 and I'm nowhere near finishing. It's such a drag compared to 4. I just want to be done with it so I can move onto other games.

Attached: 1418153970761.gif (480x270, 759K)

>what is P2EP

Attached: 1548131124754.jpg (240x240, 26K)

Part 2 of P2, it was not P3

I think Atlus said that both P2's were made like 1 game

For me it's because I hate most of the characters in the game. And considering making friends is basically the whole point of Persona it presents a bit of a problem when I don't want spend any time at all with 80% of the Social Links in the game. It's not even about tone or how different it is from other Persona and SMT games, I'd hate these people if they were in any game.

Same reason why YHVH existed long before humanity.
Humanity thought of a god that existed before they had ever gained consciousness, and the collective consciousness brought forth YHVH who then began existing billions of years before humanity.

I've had this idea floating around my head about what the Death SL for P6 would be like
>Starts off as an Occult Club SLink
>Club tries to summon a spirit, doesn't work
>Around rank 5 or so they get an anonymous letter telling them to do some shit for a ritual
>It works, spooky shit happens, they all bail
>P6MC has a dream that night about an indistinct shadowy figure that speaks to him
>From that point on, it becomes the Dream Spirit SLink, accessible whenever you go to bed early
>Every time you rank up the spirit talks to you about the importance of bonds and the nature of self-sacrifice, regaining more of its memories every time
>Implication that once its memories are recovered, its spirit will be free although its body has long since died
>At Rank 10, it has recovered all of its memories, thanks you for freeing it
>Says that only one person could have known how to free him, and that he has to go meet that person now
>Has no trinket to give you, but leaves you with words to take to heart: "Enjoy your life and the people in it. Remember your mortality."
>Spirit's Advice key item obtained, allows you to fuse Thanatos

Persona protagonists aren't allowed to have that much personality.

Atlus would just remove her personality like Maya in EP

Post those obscure but good tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=vlgcAQr4mDw

Not obscure, but it does only play once.
youtube.com/watch?v=iT5Byb9mlNs

youtube.com/watch?v=8pwORRg78wk&t=99s