Man who made hoax call in deadly swatting seeks 20 year term

usnews.com/news/best-states/kansas/articles/2019-02-25/man-who-made-hoax-call-in-deadly-swatting-seeks-20-year-term

>A California man has asked for 20 years in prison as his punishment for making a hoax call that led police to fatally shoot a Kansas man following a dispute between two online gamers over $1.50 bet in a Call of Duty WWII video game.

>Tyler R. Barriss, 26, faces sentencing Friday in federal court in Wichita for making the false report resulting in a death. His attorney argued in a sentencing memorandum that Barriss never intended for anyone to get hurt and his conduct was an outgrowth of the culture within the gaming community.

>As part of the plea agreement with federal prosecutors, Barriss pleaded guilty in November to a total of 51 federal charges that included some initially filed in California and the District of Columbia related to other fake calls and threats. He seeks the shortest term allowed in that plea deal which calls for 20 to 25 years in federal prison.

Attached: file.png (1848x1004, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_by_cop
youtube.com/watch?v=CAZvcLPXmeI
youtu.be/cCHOI39nJPM
youtube.com/watch?v=8-sWzC56df4
youtube.com/watch?v=WViiA3XHoAY
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-firefighter-plea-deal-20170726-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Yoshihiro_Hattori
kansas.com/news/local/article224258200.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ooa7wOKHhg
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ8T0CZ0sbA&t=1s
nytimes.com/2019/02/20/us/politics/civil-asset-forfeiture-supreme-court.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Wichita_swatting
cnn.com/2016/07/03/us/ohio-false-isis-report/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vnJ5f1JMKns
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/04/your-ass-is-about-to-get-swatted-swatting-suspect-tweets-from-jail/
twitter.com/GoredTutor36/status/982258000223072259
twitter.com/GoredTutor36/status/982262894367621126
twitter.com/GoredTutor36/status/982264937866145794
ksfy.com/content/news/Squad-video-of-Castile-shooting-expected-to-be-made-public-429608873.html
nytimes.com/topic/subject/police-brutality-misconduct-and-shootings
liveleak.com/view?t=kWTZW_1547881441
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thin_blue_line
goodreads.com/book/show/35921194-us-vs-them
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool

No.

Owned

Attached: patface.jpg (3600x4000, 253K)

why not ban video games instead?

the absolute state of america
>one retard provokes swatting
>swat acts fucking retarded and shoots
fucking lmao

firing squad

what if the man had a phone or something? He could have been black too, better shoot first.

Attached: 1551160576040.jpg (228x260, 27K)

kind of fucked up that 20 years is the shortest term he can ask for, considering half of the blame lies of the dumbfuck cops who shot a guy to death.

>51 federal charges
lol this dude

When you call the American police out you know someone's going to die. He deserves all the rape and hepatitis he's going to get.

Cop should be jailed too for being incompetent

And the cops who actually pulled the trigger like retards got a paid vacation and a finger-wagging before being sent right back to work to shoot more civilians off anonymous tips

Did the person who shot the kansas man even got fired or fined? The absolute state of america

Attached: 1550874709992.jpg (1053x921, 419K)

He's not in trouble for the man dying, his crime was calling in false threats 51 times.

If you wanted to die couldn't you just call a swat on yourself and act aggressive?

nice system lmao

you can't seathe your gun without tasting the blood of a human soul

>play videogames
>get shot
lol

Attached: 1550349399278.jpg (923x620, 110K)

Imagine being this retarded, I but you idiots are from Europe as well

>51 federal charges

Attached: Avwedazen.gif (346x327, 1.74M)

creatura

probably got a month suspension or something

no need for anything big when the attention is diverted toward the man who played satanic video games

Yes
BUt i would really only recommend that if you live alone and have no pets

> considering half of the blame lies of the dumbfuck cops who shot a guy to death.

Nah, the only who started the situation is always the one with the biggest share of the blame.
I would say the cops have like 1/4 of the blame, while the turd who made the hoax call has all the rest.

Euthanasia is what he should get, instead. Waste of time to keep a waste of air like him alive in prison.

the kansas guy didnt even have a weapon. why would the cop shoot him?

Video games maintain control over a portion the populace. Getting rid of them is not on the menu.

Yah how about this one? Shooting un unarmed man in his home?

licking their boots isn't going to stop a cop from killing you if he wants to do it

>People attacking the every day heroes
Holy shit, kill yourself zoomer scum. You don't know what's it like out there when every civilian is so brainwashed they'll try to kill you.

>20 to 25 years in federal prison
He's so fucked, he's gonna be somebody's bitch

It's called suicide by cop.

If the cop correctly assessed the situation instead of just killing a man then the crime wouldn't be so serious, ergo the police are responsible for at least half of the blame

>be american
>play video game
>get shot
ah, classic

>jew
>murders man over a buck fifty
sounds about right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_by_cop

>hostage situation
>cops go in and shoot the hostages
why even bother calling the cops, the criminals might let the hostages live, the cops wont

>this is what shartcops actually believe

HE'S PLAYING CAWODUTY, OPEN FIRE

>t. triggered college drop out police dog
fuck the police they dont do shit 90% of the time

Low quality bait

>Call fucking cops saying there is an armed suspect with a hostage
>surprised they send in fucking SWAT, who's job it is to ice people holding hostages
fuck off

>hostage situation
>cop knocks on the door and asks if it's a prank

suicide by cop

Guy told the cops he was armed, no shit they're gonna take it seriously, even if he had said he only had a knife that isn't something to take lightly

There should probably be an investigation into the cop but that doesn't diminish Tyler's responsibility in this. You send armed police into a supposed hostage situation and you expect everything nothing bad to happen? You do something like that and you are putting people in immediate danger.It wasn't even an isolated incident. He's facing 51 federal charges. It was only a matter of time until this happened. And if it didn't happen this time, he was obviously going to continue doing it until it did.

the guy who got shot wasn't even playing videogames, it was some random guy totally unrelated to this $1.50 wager.

this reminds me of that jap hero saving the town while destroying it in the progress

maybe if the pigs didn't murder innocents with no repercussions they wouldn't be getting all the hate

With the amount of school shootings going on a cop is very much in the right to assess a scrawny white kid reported to be armed as a threat

Niggers and cops deserve each other. It's that you fat, shrimp dick totalitarians try to murder the rest of us that's the real problem.

ah yes all the hostage have been saved, thank god for that

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Attached: 1531864657454.jpg (960x960, 132K)

He sounds like a dumb e-thug on his twitter

thats what Suicide by Cop is and it happens a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=CAZvcLPXmeI

Good.

>nonwhite
>acts white
He's literally the face of /pol/ lol

> who's job it is to ice people holding hostages
Their job is to assess the situation and then respond appropriately. Unfortunately they often have to assess the situation while running a live clearance which can lead to death. They're not soldiers, don't act like their job is to commando raid motherfuckers.

Neither will stop actual criminals actively pursuing to do their crimes like the retard in OP's news, but keep defending them just to stick it to The Man like the good leftard pawn you are.
>cops bad, dindu nuffin good.
>Please, put the cops in prison because they were the guys with the big bad guns instead of the asshole who actually had the intent and planned to create this whole mess in the first place
That is how retarded you sound, brainlet.

The cops should be punished too but this guy deserves it. Didn't he brag later?

What did the guy who got shot do? Just sit in his gayming chair while nigger cops bust in his door and shot him?

>When you call the American police out you know someone's going to die.

a-yup, that're gon' git got i reckon i'd say

Attached: 1517602970916.png (699x659, 158K)

>his conduct was an outgrowth of the culture within the gaming community.

i can imagine everyone in the courtroom bursting out in laughter at this moment. Like imagine if some dindu accidentally killed someone in a robbery then he said "i didn't mean to kill him and shiet, muh conduct was an outgroth of the culture within the black community!!! i dindu nuffin!!"

jesus christ

I hope he rots in prison, dumb piece of shit.

Was he redpilled?
youtu.be/cCHOI39nJPM

>cops just send in SWAT teams based off of one call and not just a single guy
lol

So I'm confused (retarded) two CoDtards get in argument and one gives him (Tyler) the false address.

Why the hell is that shithead who gave him the false address not held liable either?

he probably said "what are you gonna do, shoot me?"

Yes then poor innocent guy who played with the lives of 51 people.

Right but you can’t use one man’s word to murder people without trial especially when they are visibly not engaged in the crime that was reported

You do this and you get a rise of left-wing extremism.
Bread and games, pal

the guy was a nazi so its ok for reasons

if a guy is threatening to swat you why would you give him your real address?

no ones defending the cops retards
still, the shitskin should be charged since he started it all. He had intent to kill the guy who was being swatted by calling the swat team.

they dont have to fucking shoot the first unarmed person they see when they go in

It gets worse:

>"Barriss' defense attorney argued that the notoriety of being a known swatter within the gaming community "became an intoxicant" to him and incrementally desensitized him to real world consequences. As a young man, he spent almost all of his time indoors playing video games. His only family was his grandmother. He was homeschooled until he quit school altogether. Barriss has never had a job. At the time of his arrest he was living in a homeless shelter in Los Angeles.

>"With no guidance, no structure, school, or employment, Mr. Barriss had video games," Federico wrote. "The game Halo became his salve to social acceptance in a virtual world."

In my opinion that's not doing anything wrong. But it would have been wiser to say nothing.

I imagine it's because he didn't think he'd actually do it, but he gave the wrong address just in case

so why not ban video games instead?

Attached: 1462368963360.jpg (960x960, 69K)

Reminder that the american police went to court to get the right to refuse hiring for people with high IQ. And they won the case - they want to keep their cops dumb as shit.

What if they send in just one guy and it's an actual hostage situation, and this causes the hostage to be killed along with the responding officer?

Imagine if fatal swattings were real calls over real hostage situlations instead.
>SWAT team arrives to a hostage situlation
>just fucking alpha strike an unarmed unmasked unequipped guy who opens the door when you tell him to, he must be the gunman
>SWAT team arrives to a hostage situlation
>accidentally go to the neighbour's house and shoot the unarmed unmasked unequipped guy there
That would've been a dead hostage and a dead neighbour. It doesn't even matter if the calls are fake, because random people would've died anyway from SWAT Ramboes with zero accountability.

>someone calls in from a German proxy saying there's a hostage situation in the US and that his mom was shot
>welp better believe him and send in the army to kill the guy

>FBI had tips on the guy for Y E A R S
>didn't arrest him

No wonder nobody trusts the cops or the government in the glorious US of A when they're this shit at their jobs

>make a phonecall
>get 20 years
>kill an innocent man
>walk free
FREEDOM FUCK YEAH

Attached: 1524178617811.png (758x707, 434K)

Ye lol they should have just sent in an epic spy with night vision and invis cloak like in my videogames lol.

>calls in a SWAT-tier situation
>hostage, bomb,
>wonders why a swat team came
They don't have a policy of risking "what if its a prank call" because if they ignored it and something happens they'd be fucked.

this but unironically

You don't want the cops on the beat thinking to heavily, that's what the officers are for. It's the same in any organisational structure, the highter up the ladder the more thinking can be done. You don't want some fry chef coming up with ethical dilemmas of mixing french fries and chicken nuggets in the same deep frying oil. You just want him to do his job.

youtube.com/watch?v=WViiA3XHoAY
both shooters found not guilty, land of the free.

Attached: pretty witchy.png (64x82, 15K)

He couldn't reasonably know this would happen. He probably just didn't want to give out his real address on stream.

By 2095 everyone in America will be in jail, even the people who own the jails and the people who patrol the jails.

>do what the state trained you to do
>"wtf why isnt he in jail >:("

>hostage situation
>Charge like a bunch of Orcs without any attempt of negotiation
American law enforcement forces are literally third world tier.

>>FBI had tips on the guy for Y E A R S

huh, where have i heard this one before? oh yeah like with literally every single mass shooter ever. why does the fbi even exist anymore

>FBI
>arrest someone in germany
The guy in germany who stole valves HL2 code was arrested by the german police at the request of the U.S. Odds are, you're just talking about something you have no idea about.

reminder that hiring only high iq people is sexists and racist because only white and asian men would be hired.

>ugly jew
>$1.50 bet
>use police to murder someone
20 year term in office as a democrat?

>When NEETS Attack

>civilization existing in 2095

to dig up shit on political enemies

They can't murder him in Commiefornia, right?

If he didn't swatted for a joke that man would be alive and he wouldn't be in jail.
play stupid games, win retarded prizes

Attached: 1543258268457.jpg (800x800, 82K)

Not even american but that Shaver case was pretty insane. Someone should go vigilante on the dumbass cop who didn't even get fired IIRC.

now i feel bad :0

I would rather have the police take every call this seriously and on this high alert with the annual 1-4 casualty per year instead of them just not giving a fuck because lol what if its a prank call and getting more people killed.

Keksimus

>why does the fbi even exist anymore
someone has to launder the money for the mafia and cia.

his biggest crime is that weak ass chin lmao

Attached: raughs.jpg (500x500, 31K)

both states use the death penatly
but for some reason states are pussys and wont go through with it. especially commiefornia.

He also made bomb threats.
Don't look like a terrorist and make bomb threats. Deserves the time he's given.

How many is the retarded cop getting?

Keep defending you boyfriend, maybe he'll fuck your ass tonight on the corpses of innocent cops who kept your freedom safe.

wow man thanks for explaining the obvious

Do you genuinely believe that the guy called the police and swatted without a VPN or proxy and with his home phone? You just might be as stupid as the cops that work there

>food analog

Attached: 1549011893511.png (643x969, 309K)

Because they've been dealing with third worlders for decades.
It's coming to europe so you'll get to enjoy it too :^)

>american cops
>getting time
lol

I hope he isn't IcenJam

>interacting with other gamers

Are you replying to the wrong guy?

and the reason they shot the guy to death was because of the misinformation he gave.

>dindu nuffin
literally innocent and without a gun
>had the intent
when calling the cops on someone is akin to hire a professional hitman to kill that guy, yes
no wonder americans are such cucks

this deserves digits

Swatting is a a way for Jews to kill people and call it an accident

they don't get time if they did anything wrong.
It was a wrongful death. Family can sue. end of stor

>cops are there for your protection
>unironically believing this

>be firefighter
>beat up someone and almost kill them
>no jail time and just counts as a "misdemeanor"
>b-but he was just doing his job...
LAND OF THE FREE

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-firefighter-plea-deal-20170726-story.html

>calling about a hostage and a bomb situation with an armed man who is also a murderer
I can see how the cops were on edge. You, however should kill yourself.

The guy who called the cops and the cop who shot him deserve the death penalty

He's done this dozens of times along with calling in terror threats, dude's a piece of shit.

So is there literally anything you can do if you get the SWAT called on you? Is it really that much of a death sentence? I know you can't move or make noises or you might get shot. Do you just not do anything and hope for the best?

ACAB

40% of all cops beat their wives lmao, only power hungry losers

>cops have no obligation to assess the situation first
very good cuck, very good

firefighters are blocked by niggers and spics all the time
wouldn't be surprised if they hate every minority

>death penalty

If you want to live in a third world shithole where practices like this are still allowed, might I suggest the middle east? You even get to beat your wife

>"Stop fighting us and I will loosen up," says a man in a He-Man costume

Attached: laughing.jpg (682x600, 144K)

If they give you instructions you first try to calm down a bit consider what they said and do it carefully.
If you cant understand it fully you should just stand there with your hands in the air.

Looks like user got swatted too

>cops hear about an armed murderer with a hostage
>immediedly shoot the first person you see at the address
>even though a hostage-taker probably wouldn't answer the door to a swat team
>even though the person who got shot was unarmed
>yep that guy was totally the murderer and not the hostage

Like 2 months payed leave probably.

>assess the situation first
>timed threat
>hostage
They either take this type of situation seriously or they don't retard. I know you're some ACAB nigger, or an actual nigger, but keep it on twitter.

>you can just call death squads on people on a whim
>OMMMMGGGGG WE HAVE TO PUNISH PEOPEL WHO ABUSE THIS NOT FIX THE SYSTEM
Oh sayyyyyyyyyy can you seeeeeeeeeee.

>dude with his pants undone rushes at children multiple times
>gets decked by the homeowner
Firefighter did nothing wrong.

>jew
I see nothing wrong here.

Attached: 1546618171090.jpg (980x742, 106K)

I didn't say shooting him was right, dipshit. I said the cop shouldn't be charged with murder. Or would put him on the same level as the swatter.

give me your address if you are not afraid of the cops showing up :^)

Don't make any quick movements and just try to act calm in general, also don't be a minority. Everything said.

Death penalty is only for poor people

Holy shit, how much of a sociopath do you have to be to cause people to die not once but several times with false flag swatting? The judge in this case should sentence him 20 years for each swatting he did.

For those that dont know the swat went to the wrong house and shot a guy unrelated to the adress the swater gave. On top of this the swat shot to kill

>exist in america
>get shot
LMAO!

based

FRs or anyone involved with LE do.

Do hostage situations happen on a daily basis for cops to react like that and shoot someone for no reason?
I've almost never seen this happen in Europe and when it did there was a real terrorist involved

minorities in the US of A are completely fucked
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Yoshihiro_Hattori

>Chang approached children on Carpenter's property multiple times with his "pants zipper partway down" and did not comply with requests to leave, according to the statement. Chang then "ran toward the children a third time where he was then assaulted by the defendants when they took him to the ground and held him there as they waited for the police to arrive."
Is Chang /ourguy/?

Wait really?

Not even what I said tyrone

as soon as you answer the door as ordered it's over for you
at least some cucks on the internet will defend them for doing that

What if video games are creating NEETs who need socialism to survive?

10 Downing St, Westminster, London SW1A 2AA, UK

No reason to keep such people alive for 25 years.

>you can just call death squads on people on a whim
>OMMMMGGGGG WE HAVE TO PUNISH PEOPLE WHO ABUSE THIS NOT FIX THE SYSTEM
Oh sayyyyyyyyyy can you seeeeeeeeeee.

Attached: 1539780266280.png (652x720, 324K)

Well whites are already a minority so it'll soon be worse for them too.

>Wichita Police Department officers responded to Barriss’s call and surrounded Finch's residence. Before the police presence was announced, Andrew Finch is reported by his mother Lisa Finch, who was at the scene, to have opened the front door "because he heard something." Mrs. Finch reports that her 28-year old son "screamed and then they shot him". Moments after Finch stepped onto his front porch, police ordered him to put his hands up. According to officer testimony, he began to do so and then stopped. A Wichita police officer standing on the other side of the street fired a single round from a Colt AR-15 at Finch, piercing his heart and right lung. Finch was transported to St. Francis Hospital where he was pronounced dead.

>Finch's mother reports the police then ordered her and other family members to exit the residence. The family was handcuffed and taken to the police station for questioning. Initial reports from Deputy Wichita Police Chief Troy Livingston stated that “A male came to the front door. As he came to the front door, one of our officers discharged his weapon.” Livingston did not initially state if Finch was armed, or what caused the officer to fire his weapon. In a later statement on December 30, the Wichita Police Department stated the shooting was caused by Andrew Finch "reaching into his waistband".

HE'S COMING RIGHT AT US!

Don't you guys think it's a coincidence that these cops even up killing innocent unarmed men, but when it comes to niggers or any real world situation they fucking wait for the guy to start shooting them?

This is literally just murder.

>His attorney argued in a sentencing memorandum that Barriss never intended for anyone to get hurt and his conduct was an outgrowth of the culture within the gaming community.
YOUR HONOR, MY CLIENT ISN'T A DERANGED LUNATIC, SOCIETY IS AT FAULT! WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY!

Attached: 1483132817375.png (300x302, 75K)

Lol. Maybe the police force should accept some responsibility for going into someones home ready to kill on the word of an unverified anonymous tip?

Imagine sucking this much police dick, what do you have to gain

No. Even if you do everything perfectly, the cops might get scared of the slightest twitch and shoot you regardless.

>go to burgerland
>get a burner phone
>see their government deathsquads kill their own citizens over a prank call
who needs terrorism when amerifats do it all by themselves?

congratualtions, you get to live another day

Stop shitposting on Yea Forums and get us out of the EU you dumb bitch

Entire different case. The nip should have learned what STOP means before going to the U.S. Either way, this wasn't murder and the dude knew he fucked up after. He even had to pay.

>"hello 911 please help there's an armed person trying to kill me"
>"sorry but some asshole abused the system a while ago so we can't sent anyone lmao"

>reaching into his waistband

Attached: 1540071825601.png (538x555, 241K)

>kansas.com/news/local/article224258200.html

Oh, if all that human tragedy wasn't enough, the daughter of the innocent guy shot dead has now killed herself over the trauma.

Hats off to the Thin Blue Line.

that terrible jaw line. lmao

>unverified anonymous tip?
this is whats going on in every europeans mind as they read this
this retardation right here. astonishing.

>This is literally just murder.
It't theft of police property; bullets.

A Jew like him deserves the death penalty

So did the cop who shot the innocent guy get anything?

Attached: 1538467559289.png (250x250, 97K)

I'm calling a swatting on this thread GET FUCKED

Attached: 1478115930140.jpg (540x456, 54K)

>not firebombing the dude's house

>if we can't call deathsquads on random innocent people without evidence might aswell not even have police mmmmmmmmm

why should he
the police should be sued, that's all you can do really. And the guy who made the call should get the death penalty.

NEETs hate socialism though.
That's how a well fed well entertained demographic looks like.

motherfucker

Is there something wrong with slamming a molestor on the ground?
Who am I kidding. I'm responding to a continent with child sex grooming gangs ran by misunderstood marginalized minorities.

Most of the time when people call the cops they just make things worse.

>accelerationism
Instead of banning, make them unaffordable and say something about the invisible hand.

not shooting the person opening a door on sight works in other countries just fine, why do amerisharts fail at this simple concept?

How is it retarded to think that police should probably assess the situation before shooting?

what is the sentence for the officer who killed an innocent man?

the point is, if Hattori went to a civilized country, the man would have just slammed the door shut and maybe called the police. But it's murkah!

>NEETs hate socialism though.
Why? Thats the only way theyre going to be able to survive in the future.

>So did the cop who shot the innocent guy get anything?
Paid administrative leave while the officer involved shooting team did the paper work.

Go ask /pol/ go ask /r9k/
Sometimes people act irrational

No one is saying the shooting was justified. It was a bomb, and hostage threat. You don't wait forever.

>being this black

>single bullet
>shot in the heart
>and right lung
The fuck?

>Call caps because your cat went missing
>Get shot
Such is life in the american wasteland

Attached: 1524629947379.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>why should he
Because he shot an unarmed man in his fucking home for no reason.

>haha its murkah
you're not funny, no one cares. And that's a good point actually, stop coming here.

Yeah he bragged about it.
Homeslty he should get the death sentencenbut since hes in liberal paradise commiefornia theyll probably just give him a slap on the wrist.

paid leave and a bunch of burgercucks ready to lick his feet clean after he goes home

Why are Americans such bootlickers? Both the guy who made the call and the officer who shot him for literally no reason should see prison time.

Not the cops fault that there is no prosecution of murder for them. It's the legal system that is fucked up beyond repair.

>do something shitty
>get punished for it

Attached: 1351474300078.png (560x407, 12K)

When do cops ever wait to start shooting?

People despite being the lowest of the low and literal leeches even NEETs are capable of realizing socialism is fucking trash and does nothing but destroy countries.

Contrary to vidya, bullets do funny things when they enter the body.

>Jews do school shootings
>Jews molest little gymnastics girls
>Jews rape actresses to for movie roles
>Jews create video game monopolies and resell every inch of a video game
>Jews want open borders

When are you idiots going to start blaming the Jews?

You already posted this animefag

you're on your way to gamestop when suddenly you're confronted by a brave boy in blue. what do?

Attached: 1513196690706.jpg (1920x1226, 263K)

>it wasnt justified
>heres the justification
Lel

>be a certain combination of atoms at a certain time and place
>get 20 years
>be a different combination of atoms at a certain time and place
>walk free
This is so fucked up

That's pretty self deprecating of them.

sure, go lala I can't hear you, the rest of the world won't stop mocking you with those gun laws though.

Attached: Global+boker+face_64913c_6904297.jpg (900x817, 194K)

American cops why is it always Americans what's wrong with them Yea Forums

Stream culture gamers are all sociopathic manchildren who belong in prison. Every fucking week it's a new story about some faggot calling the swat team to kill some guy's dog or knifing their grandmas because they told them to get a job instead of screaming about video games all day.

I wager the majority of people in this thread are these kinds of people too.

>20 fucking years in jail
>He'd have spent over half it's life inside a cell by the time he leaves
At that point I'd just kill myself. There's no point on losing a quarter on my jail caged like a bird on subpar conditions.

Don't shoot, officer!

I heard it was polite to let your partner go first if they have seniority.

No state would give him jail time in the usa

I want to play Sniper Elite now

I didnt do anything, I swear!

>The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
> Henry VI, Part 2, Act IV, Scene 2 by Goodman William Shakespeare

I see you've forgotten biology class.

Attached: 1524462515056.jpg (1280x1300, 159K)

It's the Dark Souls of nations.

t. first to get raped by a cop when no one's looking or social order breaks down

bang

>the rest of the world
when has the "rest of the world's" opinion ever mattered?

Attached: 1449973965591.jpg (2165x2095, 878K)

please give me 021

>Be a regular guy just being at my home
>Suddenly some cars come out of nowhere and these people are armed
>Confused as fuck but come out as command
>Get shot and killed
>I died because a piece of shit swatted someone that gave my address

Glad I live in Europe

Attached: 1550619969269.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>be on swat
>get called to hostage situation
>call someone out to the front door
>shoot them immeaditly, it clearly couldn't have been the hostage forced to do so
>get a 2 month paid vacation for the trouble

>handstand while standing on one leg
accurate depiction of burger cop instructions
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ooa7wOKHhg

>or social order breaks down
probably by niggers or spics

Guys cops are there to protect us, and if it means they have to slaughter innocents indiscriminately, that's a very small price to pay.

Attached: bootlicker.jpg (604x738, 148K)

Americans think they are that important nigger you are going to lose to china ahhaahahahahaha

I knew he'd be trouble.

Attached: th.jpg (471x354, 26K)

Ameirca is becoming less and less relevant as whites become the minority. Demohraphics is destiny.

>be american
>play video games
>get shot

If they weren't self-deprecating then they wouldn't be NEETs. At least they're just destroying themselves rather than wanting to destroy everyone around them.

false info gets people killed if someone calls the cops on you and says you're armed you are totally fucked like that pest control guy in vegas.

So do they want to be forced to get jobs as walmart greeters rather than being allowed to shitpost on pol all day or some shit?

You do what you are fucking told and keep your hands in the air and not reach for your waist like a moron.

Better shot than bombed Ahmed.

honestly this had to happen sooner or later. 'gaming culture' is a shit argument, the dude shouldve gotten a better lawyer.

t. guy from eastern europe
you precious china isn't your friend wither slovodan pasha

“A guy said a thing” is all the reason the police need.

Pull the trigger, do the time. This guy is guilty of false reports, some SWAT officer is guilty of second-degree homicide.

oh god oh fuck

if they no knock you can shoot and kill them.
I'm not kidding.

>sitting at home
>dozens of cars roll up on my turf
>cops rush door and smack it with a battering ram
>I casually walk down to my basement shelter because my door is reinforced and it'll take a pneumatic ram or explosives to blow it down
God bless living with a drug dealer.

>Tyler R. Barriss, 26
jesus, dude looks at least 40 there

Why did the cops shoot a clearly unarmed man?

Attached: 1537903349693.png (503x328, 220K)

>animeposter
>eurotard
>just a regular guy
lots of laughs, you know you can get people to respond to you if your bait isn't so plain jane LMAO AMERICA

and so is europe? what's your point?

You're comparing rare terrorist attacks to almost everyday shootings?

Attached: 1549031464725.png (923x1180, 1.25M)

It was the right address, it was a house he once lived in, can you even fucking read?

he deserves 20 years and the cop deserves another 20 for killing a man in cold blood

Ha
Ha
Oh wow

Try that out. Lemme know how it goes for you.

>Mayor of London withdraws police from the ghettos like Croyden for political reasons
>knife crime skyrockets and reaches US city levels
Really makes you think
Not that I care. You get what you deserve by voting for lefties, like the idiots in Rotheram voting labour to have their daughters raped by pakis.

Attached: feny.jpg (2925x2600, 606K)

What race is this justed man?

Attached: swatting.jpg (1600x1199, 236K)

Please, I have a wife and children! I keep a picture on my desk

Attached: 1455133806929.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

How many times did someone manage to do SWATTING before it actually sent people to prison? Without having followed it closely it seems like it took several years before swatting became a serious offence.

>yuropoors want an orwellian surveillance state like China in charge of the world
I know you guys are bootlickers for totalitarian governments as seen in your 20th century choices but jesus

That’s what we pay them for, that and giving speeding tickets

You're way ahead of us.

>California
>Great Britian
>China

why are these places so hellbent on making sure everyone elses lives are more miserable than they are? What brings them to hate life so much?

If the cops are ever busting down your door and you're an innocent man with a gun, blast as many as you can and pray they back off and then try to negotiate and stall for camera crews to arrive. That's the only way you're gonna make it out alive in the current climate.

reminder that the surpreme court decisions that allow qualified immunity and made it so protect and serve doesn't actually mean protect and serve are total fucking bullshit
and they're why cops are such fucking faggots now

oh and if it wasn't bad enough cops now use asset forfeiture laws to steal from victims lol

Can't we all be friends? Why must Europe and America fight when the true enemy, Australia exists?

This entire situation is rare. There have been plenty of live swatting where cops are perfectly fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ8T0CZ0sbA&t=1s
Cops just check talk and leave. This guy getting shot during a swat is rare.

>rare
top kek

Attached: 1545966982968.png (500x780, 186K)

one of the 12 tribes of israel for sure

You could probably survive this one as long as you’re white

I diagnose you with gay.

Here's a fun little redpill for you: police officers statistically only have the 14th most dangerous job in America. Garbagemen have more dangerous jobs on average than cops. Just a fact I found interesting.

amerimutt

Attached: 1521320095180.png (1346x1501, 1.11M)

hope this little weasel faced sociopath gets raped to death in prison

>has suspect laying face down with his hands in clear view
>tells him if he moves he could be shot
>rather then just cautiously walking up to him with his gun pointed ready for any sudden movements and handcuffing him, he orders him to get on his knees and crawl towards him
ooooooh say can you see

so they waited until the 51st call to respond?

Asset forfeiture actually just got restricted by the Supreme Court a few weeks ago

nytimes.com/2019/02/20/us/politics/civil-asset-forfeiture-supreme-court.html

Those who can no longer build up, must instead tear down those around them in order to feel tall.

Mutt/Jew Hybrid

There a places in America where niggers have never set foot. Naturally, cops in whiter areas have it much safer.

Understand that these guys are trained not to hesitate and will fire if they suspect you're going to do anything that could endanger anyone's life. No fast or sudden movements, no trying to hide or run away, no holding your hands behind your back or in your pockets. Even a loud shout could spook them into opening fire. Communicate clearly and obey their orders to the best of your ability. Don't try to act like having to hold your hands above your head is some cruel and unusual punishment and put your hands down, this will be considered a potential act of aggression and they don't want to take any chances. They go in on full alert, assuming the worst. Even if you don't like it or agree with their methods, you don't have to do something dumb and get yourself killed.

who would be culpable in this scenario

>actor 1 asks for actor 2's address so that he may swat him
>actor 2 purposefully gives actor 1 actor 3's address
>actor 3 is swatted and dies resisting the police

>California
You burgers need to do something about this shit state ASAP. Even mother nature seems to hate that place

The guy who got killed wasn't even a gamer. The hoax caller unknowingly sent the cops to the house of an entirely unrelated person.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Wichita_swatting

Due to the fake 911 call, the police thought the guy had already killed someone and planned to kill more. They said they shot him because the seemed to be reaching into his waistband. I can't tell too well from the bodycam video posted here, though

60% jewish
20% hispanic
10% negroid
10% McDonalds grease

100% Americano

Marxist infiltration.

nigger jew, the most vile and brutal there is

oh thank fuck

The lawyer had nothing to stand on. Aside from all the evidence, the faggot fucking BRAGGED about what he did on social media. Defending him is just a technicality at this point. Convincing this piece of shit to plead guilty and get his sentence down to "just" 20 years is the best he can do.

I thought you needed to be 18 to post here

Rolling, also I'm black so I'll get executed anyway lmfao

They don't know if other potentially armed suspects could be waiting around the corner down the hall. Approaching there would have meant leaving cover. It was a better call to have the person crawl to your position.

Yea Daniel Shaver (exterminator) and Philandro Castile are two of the worst in recent memory. Don't forget them, Phil got rolled into BLM but honestly should be protested by everyone.
Daniel Shaver was asked to crawl drunk in an awkward position and got mag dumped into by a cop with a rifle that had you're fucked etched into it.
Philandro got pulled over, immediately told the cop he had a gun and where it was, was told not to reach for it and said no problem, then was mag dumped in front of a 4 year old and his girlfriend.
Not saying the killings protested by BLM were justified, but usually it involves a suspect running/disobeying. These 2 guys were fucking dead from the start.

1 for setting it motion
2 for assisting in the crime by providing the address instead of shutting the fuck up

>There a places in America where niggers have never set foot.
Public libraries?

>retards don't know what chilling effect is
The cop should have been punished more, but sending him to prison will just end with your mother getting raped to death by niggers when the "reformed" swat have to wait for direct Congressional approval to take action.

Attached: PON.jpg (1126x1504, 259K)

please officer

Attached: 1514570434036.jpg (500x842, 155K)

ironically picked the least white countries

If you tell the police someone's trying to murder someone else, they're going to respond appropriately eg guns out. One such example was the "ISIS terrorist" in an Ohio motel:

cnn.com/2016/07/03/us/ohio-false-isis-report/index.html

Being a cop in america sounds sooo fucking easy. Just give speed tickets and shoot whoever the fuck you feel like. Sounds like a good life to me.

>Great Britain
Just London. Everyone else wants to be left alone.

it's even easier in white states where you literally doing nothing because there's rarely anything to do.

>Greece
>Germany
>UK
>France

Attached: image.jpg (349x472, 31K)

Yeah that worked out great for Daniel Shaver huh

>if cops are held to the same standards as everyone else we will all be raped by savage marauders

oy vey it was just one filthy goyim! he robbed me of a whole 1.50$! Im just supposed to let that go?

Attached: 370.png (695x698, 342K)

How white are the whitest states? I was under the impression that even the whitest states are only like 85% non-spic whites.

I can see how can idiot would type that.

but user, the tory government has cause more real cuts to police budgets and personal over the last ten years than has been experienced before from any standing government in the last 10 years. If anything its the torys fault.

I know this is thin bait for trolling sake, but I highly doubt that the voting choices of a few constituents caused the horrific events you described. But it could have been prevented with a higher, more robust police presence and ability

Minorities killed by police get so much media coverage that they really want to make sure he's obviously dangerous before shooting. Nobody gives a flying fuck about some white guy getting shot by police.

Attached: 1538679242691.jpg (1000x750, 66K)

Looks like the happy merchant

1. You never 100% know someone is unarmed until they have been cuffed and searched, you don't risk your life "because it seemed likely he was unarmed and an ok dude".
2. Super stressful situations in possibly bad light with a lot of shouting from various people involved which results in poor communication.
3. People think they can act erratically because "I know I'm unarmed so what's the problem?"
4. Alcohol and drugs can make suspects irrational and unnecessarily threatening by having quick changes in behaviour.
5. You rather shoot an unconfirmed unarmed man than risk getting shot yourself.

Unlike shaver I'm not on some CIA black list.

>calling swat for a home invasion
Your example was retarded anyway

dios mio...

Well, once a call results in a death investigatory scrutiny increases.

Yes

A guy in San Francisco did it, he carried an airsoft gun with the orange tip painted black and brandished it to the officers. He left a message on his phone telling them that they didn't do anything wrong and he wanted to commit suicide

ACAB

>say word
>money stolen

>Armed men burst in and you have a fraction of a second to process what's happening and follow their orders to not die.
Lel. My uncle is a cop and says everyone's too much of a pussy now, he patrolled nigger town for decades and barely drew his gun, much less shot anyone.

good goyim, the police state is your friend.

you likely are because you criticized the government in 2013 on Yea Forums or something

>make phonecall
>execute!

>police officer shoots sperg in the heart for opening the door
>mmmm let me lick your boots mmmmm

You'll never take me alive!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>cops have to live with the fact they killed him for the rest of their lives
Selfish piece of shit was too scared to just jump off the Golden Gate Bridge like all of the other losers.

That's what you get for failing to do a 90 degree rotational handstand with your feet while you hold up your arms and are freezed

Attached: 1550152002734.jpg (1024x1018, 78K)

as if that means anything? Cops are next to niggers in heartlessness desu. They're "just doing their jobs" i.e. collecting welfare paychecks. they don't give a fuck about anyone but their own, but even THAT is dubious (see police domestic violence cases in murica)

>rest of the world
Wrong. Our laws are laxer than most leftist states.

Attached: 1478650019089.jpg (1341x3636, 473K)

Police death squads do it for free

why would you care about doing someone else a favor? And they got some target practice in.

The little fucker should be charged with murder on top of everything else. Life sentence, asshole. Deal with it.

I'm clearly not black.

>t. retards

>5. You rather shoot an unconfirmed unarmed man than risk getting shot yourself.
this one gets me.
No wonder, America was founded by cowards.

faggot deserves it

Why did the police attack and kill an unarmed man in his own home over a random phone call? Isn't this like a bigger problem than the dumb kid making the call? For sure the kid should be punished but still

The police protect their own. Cops like these just get reassigned until the media forgets about them. If you try to cross the Blue Line, they'll harass you.
youtube.com/watch?v=vnJ5f1JMKns

>half a blame
He was the one who called over the police and created the situation. 20 year is too short. He should be there for life.

Wow, hella fucking murriturds ITT

Attached: amerigan bolice.jpg (960x727, 67K)

I'm actually really disappointed many people don't understand what you've said and instead demonize the police. I can understand how in some districts police are corrupt and temporarily lock up people for literally nothing, which lead to people distrusting them, but in many otherwise peaceful places it is completely insane that so many people living without even a scrap of abuse think the police are corrupt like that. I think a lot of it may have to do with the fact nobody in peaceful places nowadays is exposed to violence first-hand anymore. If children weren't so cloistered to the degree that they do not fight or are witness to a fight or know someone who has been in a fight they just don't understand how fucking maddening it is to be placed in a state of imminent harm and what a person would do to get out of that situation. And police have to deal with situations like that every day so it can't be unreasonable that when fearing for their lives on a regular basis that sometimes they'll react by killing someone.

I don't understand why people would antagonize police either. Yeah I understand in some place like Baltimore you have good reason to not trust police, but elsewhere watching retards attempt to fight the police I'm amazed there aren't more fucking people dying by police.

45% of cops are just looking to kill.
50% of cops are just retards that couldn't get another job.
5% are actual good people trying to keep order and everyone safe.
The 5% wouldn't have shot in that situation, the kill happy ones got their jollies and/or the retards will have a slightly sadder life. Who cares?

>t.bootlicker

That look in his eyes. . . . . he's thinking about swatting somebody right now.

E D F !

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 2.21M)

Oy veh! What a shoah!

>Say words
>Freedom stolen

I'm glad that police require higher education in my country, weeds out the lunatics and prevents pd's from becoming glorified gangs.

What if he swats the judge in front of him?

Wait, just wait mr officer.
I have a girl back home, hell she's even a cop.

Attached: 1551454944526.jpg (616x581, 123K)

americans are the biggest niggers of modern times prove me wrong. Nothing much than cavemen with guns and repressed homosexuality, you guys are fucking lost on humanity, hopefully one day you stay on your containment continent and never leave.

>rare
Allah hu akbar to you to, truck driver of peace

go to bed eurocuck

Probably his 51st attempt to do it to somebody, not that he called 51 times on this guy.

Good. Stop coming here.
American website dumbfuck. Get back to prepping for the next horde of rapefugees.

Oh snap!

Because you don't get to decide whether your executioner is a hardened veteran of the force who has discharged a weapon at someone before and goes home mentally unscathed or if it's some fresh rookie who hasn't even brandished their weapon until that day and happened to catch the call and fucks up their life forever. Police are there to protect people not to primarily fucking light them up.

That's why it's fucking cowardly, you could fuck someone up when otherwise they could have a peaceful life working as a police never having shot anybody.

>American website
shhh, noone tell him

The amount of self sacrifice a human is prepared to give to achieve your level of expected heroism would filter out the vast majority of police officers. Most don't even NEED to go that far to avoid killing someone. It's an unrealistic standard.

>his conduct was an outgrowth of the culture within the gaming community
This is a pretty dumb argument to make in your client's defense. It just makes it clear that a highly public example needs to be made out of somebody to curtail this behavior from others.

Police protect their own.
They dont give a shit about anyone else.
Us vs them mind set.

I love all the blame on the cops like you know anything about being in that situation. That dude didn't deserve to die and it's this guys fault that hes dead. Maybe he didn't pull the trigger, but he started the whole thing.

>founded by an american
>servers are in america
Lmao your shithole arrests people for online comments. Fuck off with your 1984 state.

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/04/your-ass-is-about-to-get-swatted-swatting-suspect-tweets-from-jail/
twitter.com/GoredTutor36/status/982258000223072259
twitter.com/GoredTutor36/status/982262894367621126
twitter.com/GoredTutor36/status/982264937866145794

Friendly reminder that this guy used an exploit in a prison touchpad to access the internet and gloat on Twitter from prison about what he did. Imagine being his lawyer.

Attached: 1551133443847.png (857x677, 665K)

I don't reach behind me after being instructed to rather fall on my face than let my hands down for any reason.

>mfw brainlets sincerely believe american police are infallible

Attached: image.jpg (1407x1420, 242K)

Oi, got a license for that tv and butterknife mate?!

Attached: 1551255279396.jpg (720x942, 57K)

What about the cop that actually did the murder?

this but really unironically

>infallible
Incorrect.

The relationship between cops and civilians is like playing ball. If one side is a dick and refuses to play it you will rightfully get shat on until you do. America is in a state where neither side wants to play ball.

>be American
>answer door
>get shot by police officer who felt threatened

I'm not expecting heroism, I totally understand when one is concerned for his own life and minds his safety. But unloading a doomguy's worth of bullets on any poor bastard whose eyebrows twitch? That's a bad joke though, and psychotic.

Attached: 1448728265549.png (640x686, 723K)

i would rather defend the police until the day i die (most likely to the police) than let the libtards win

What a joke, 20 years for fake calls.

Punish the retarded cops that killed an innocent unarmed man. They deserve the 20, this faggot deserves like 5 and years of community service.

>the absolute state of cucks

Swat teams are glorified kill squads, They're trained to kill and anything else is secondary, The problem is that they're treated like emergency response units, So they get sent to kill a family from a single phone call.

wait til you get scammed by them, you'll be singing a diff tune

no one makes cops look dumb and gets away with it, unless they're also cops

I'm so sad that either malicious actors like you exist or you've been convinced by malicious actors selling this message to disrupt our society.

What else do you got? That we should hang niggers and faggots?

this is your brain on /pol/

>not wanting to randomly get shot by fatass Mc donuts is the same as wanting a britbong nanny state

Attached: 1538714733701.jpg (108x125, 3K)

you're replying to a falseflagger that agrees with you, retard

He looks like a villain. Glass 2 in the works?

cope

fuuuck

>was an outgrowth of the culture within the gaming community
There is nothing in the videogame """community""" (as if such a thing exists, fuck off fake news) that promotes getting someone's home address and calling a police murder squad on them. This is solely the product of a monsterous sociopath built up over years by shit parents who didn't get his way, threw a massive tantrum long enough to pick up a phone and put in a call to the local police and got someone killed because of A DOLLA FIDDY.

> maybe he's asking for 20 years because the sentence would've been too low and he wanted to set a real example

> lol no it's a fucking plea deal
> the 20 years is actually the minimum for the charges laid on him
> why would anything good happen or come of this?

Everything about this story is because this person is a piece of shit who needs to be put to death, not given a comfy fucking standard of NEET living for a minimum of 20 years.

Oh, and the cops who are involved can go to hell for squeezing the trigger on the victim too. They're just as much to blame for the murder as that little faggot is, because they failed to use their brains.

Attached: KeyboardSmash.jpg (492x328, 19K)

Lucky you

you now have a higher homicide rating than New York

>"The game Halo became his salve to social acceptance in a virtual world."
NEETS RISE UP.

Attached: kek.jpg (800x533, 225K)

>He was homeschooled until he quit school altogether
wat

SWAT just took care of a situation a day or so ago with pizza. So you're full of shit.

No one is disrupting society from a fucking text on a shitty imageboard. Shut the fuck up with your paranoia.

You seriously believe that people who work in law enforcement or military jobs are mentally sound? What reason do you have to join the force other than being a adrenaline junkie who wants to kill or be killed?

he din du nuffin

He deserves it but the cop also needs to be behind bars or at the very minimum get fired. I swear those retards have a special immunity that makes them above the law that they try to protect

>t. also a retard

stated reasons are wanting to protect freedom (lmao), having nowhere to go but up (i.e dregs of society who can't function in an office or, better yet, owning a company), sycophants who got tapped for their latent abilities (state sponsored murderers), the list could go on.

Obviously not all cops and co are like that, but you get my point.

>be american
>get shot by police
ebin

Eh military at least you can get an easy non-combatant job then get a free ride through school, not a bad deal

Other countries arrest the victim for being a sexist, racist bigot. Good example

>arrest them instead of execute them

>Be citizen
>Kill someone innocent
>Go to prison

>Be police
>Kill someone innocent
>Nothing happens because power

LUL

>pol

the absolute state of burgercucks

I've got respect for the US Military, god bless those folks.

Cops on the other hand...they're generally speaking good for nothing but speeding tickets (i.e. bullshit, there is no crime committed in moving faster), cuffing, and killing.

>Multiple videos of cops getting murdered by someone they pulled over having a hidden gun in their car
>Surprised when cops don't want to take any chances

"If only we had more guns there would be less shootings"

Attached: american grizzly.png (1000x700, 96K)

It's almost as if political leaders responsible for millions of deaths are somehow more shielded than others because of some kind of power.

>his conduct was an outgrowth of the culture within the gaming community.
Even when they plead guilty, these retards dont accept the responsibility for their OWN actions.

Try to cope with the fact you are an unhinged faggot with murderous tendencies. Revel in it faggot. American are the niggerest of nigger.

Attached: 1459702546965.jpg (640x360, 106K)

>having a gun hidden in the car is the same as murdering someone in cold blood who was lying on the ground with hands in the air

>same as murdering a fuckin 12 y/o with an airsoft

>same as murdering a drugged out retard in a car dealership

lmfao. the absolute state

>multiple videos of cops being shot at
>shooter gets arrested

>Multiple videos of cops not being shot at
>civilian is shot.

The problem is blaming the whole for the actions of a few but then again 13/50.

>but you get my point.
Yes, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and probably wouldn't pass the psych test.

Stop trying to converse in English if you don't know the language. Estas un retard lmfao c

>police should not carry guns.

Attached: 1521331206922.jpg (387x420, 48K)

Yes they are you ignorant child. They're using this place to cultivate and test button-pushing memes to use on social media and the regular population. And they can do it freely without repercussion because there's no fucking moderation here. That they erode some of the faith in our institutions of our society along the way in some users here is a side-effect of the sharpened tools they take from this place and use on a more vulnerable and more retarded user-base on social media platforms.

The fact that you believe or enforce the idea that the police are there to fuck you means that you're some dipshit spreading that retardation to erode public impressions of our institutions, you've been fooled by those retards, or you are some poor bastard who lives in Baltimore or Venezuela.

They're fucking disrupting society on every fucking platform imaginable. It doesn't matter whether they're doing it for the lulz or if it's an actual government doing it. This is the testing ground for much of the horseshit. This very thread may be a thinly veiled anti-police tool being spun together to be used on some faggy Facebook or Twitter group who has even less critical thinking skills than a user here.

I do wonder how fucking fast must a guy be with his hands in the air to be able to reach to his waist, pull out a gun, line up then pull the trigger versus someone who's doing that professionally multiple times per week and who already has a gun trained on him.

>$1.50
>that nose

something is adding up here.

He is legit retarded. Even while in prison, he used an exploit in one of the inmate kiosks to make tweets calling himself a god and talking about swatting more people.

this isn't the first time he's done this. In fact, he's gotten out of prison for something related and immediately started doing this shit again.
I say kill him. realistically like 40+ yrs I hope. retards with malicious intent deserve prison.

>lmfao. the absolute state
And yet you would piss yourself at the first sign of anyone showing any hostility lmfao
>Professional
Nice buzzword. I've had a knife pulled on me faster than I could blink. Luckily it was by retarded "friend" who was just fucking around. Shit happens in the blink of an eye. And for people whose jobs it is to deal with people that actually pose a threat? I don't quite comprehend how you faggots don't understand that you don't take any chances.

Nobody is fucking disrupting society you absolute loon. If "someone" is, please point me toward this supposed person or people, since you seem to know so much about them!

I'll tell you exactly what fucking happens on this site, I experienced it myself.

>retard posts some crazy shit like "I want to commit obvious crime69 so and so abc123"
>4ch reports that shit to the FBI
>the FBI show up at your door, assess who and what the fuck you are
>if you're dangerous, they bring the State Marshal and you get flung off to prison
>if you're not dangerous, they might still fling you into prison OR they might let you off with a warning not to post stupid shit

For the state police version, this happens with Reddit:

>retard posts something about 'i want to die'
>reddit fags report that shit to state police
>state police show up at your door
>if you're dangerous, sent to jail and/or mental hospital
>if you're not dangerous, they question you in your home and tell you not to do stupid shit

>"reaching into his waistband".

What is your suggested course of action here? "Let's wait until he actually has a gun up and ready to fire"? You can say it's unlikely he had a gun and was reaching for it, you can say it would just be dumb and suicidal but would you risk your life on those suspicions?

Not to mention he was told to put his hands up.

Lol at least we don't get arrested for killing our children's rapists lmao.

He should be tortured and hung

>be american
>die from heart disease
ebin

Attached: 1550375661214.gif (500x265, 296K)

I wonder how many dead children it took for them to learn to do background checks and excess the situation like they're supposed too before they go G.I JOE on some random persons house.

>Let's wait until he actually has a gun up and ready to fire
That shit reminds me of various anime
>Let's just wait until the super big bad fully powers up before we do anything!
There are retards here that actually do suggest you let the guy pull the gun out and shoot someone before you take action.

no one said that, they absolutely should carry them. But there should be big consequences for aiming at them at human beings and pulling the trigger. At least above the waist line, a mountain of paperwork and prosecution for every gunshot is a decent way to deter trigger happy nutjobs.
As it is, Americans are allowed to start shooting too easily.
ksfy.com/content/news/Squad-video-of-Castile-shooting-expected-to-be-made-public-429608873.html

Attached: index.jpg (180x280, 6K)

The nose knows. You just know.

>t. adrenaline fueled junkie cop
the dude had his hands in the fucking air what do you want him to do at that point? they had guns trained on him, and you're seriously trying to tell me he was a credible fucking threat? holy shit the delusion

If you watch the video he didnt reach into his waistband, he moved his hand over his eyes cause the cops shined a spotlight on him and blinded him. This arm movement to his face is what made the cops piss their pants.

wow, well if the accused said the action was justified I guess that makes everything okay

I'm sure Dennis Tuttle and Rhogena Nichola disagree.

>Excess the situation
Fucking retarded ESL.
>adrenaline fueled junkie cop
Nice non argument, and no I'm not a cop. I don't feel like risking my life protecting NEETs like you from retards in the street.

>Let's wait until he actually has a gun
Yes.

the absolute delusion of you, cops don't protect NEETs. they actively kill em.

nytimes.com/topic/subject/police-brutality-misconduct-and-shootings

I almost felt some sympathy for the guy while reading OP's article; I thought maybe he really felt remorse. But after seeing those posts, I can only assume it's crocodile tears.

Everything seems to revolve around the swatter, but I'm kinda curious about what sort of sentences the other two guys will get. There was the guy who asked Barriss to call SWAT in the first place, and the other guy who gave an unrelated person's address while knowing that it may end up swatted. I'm not sure which one of that trio fucked up the most.

>That video where the cop asks the guy to pull out his wallet.
>Guy reaches for his wallet
>Cop shoots
>Guy on ground crying "Why did you shoot me?"
kek

Imagine getting PAID to murder innocent people

>over $1.50 bet in a Call of Duty WWII video game

Attached: Really nigga.jpg (225x225, 11K)

VIDEO GAMES

>He had his hands in the fucking air
>"Was reaching for his waistband"
Are you saying that part was invented and corroborate by all the people present at the scene?

So there's no point at all to tell people to keep their hands up because somehow reaching for "something" isn't threatening according to you? Once a suspect has his hands on a firearm there can be less than second before bullets aimed at you can come out of it. Putting it all into twitching reaction times to shoot him before he pulls the trigger is insane.

you're a video games

how about forever

Oh fuck off. They're trained to be the last respone unit before you would ned the fucking army. It#s diiots who call them on false pretense who abuse the system ,since every fucking call on them is treated seriously under the assumption that nobody would really be this fucking stupid and send them off to prank someone.
Not even children act as retarded as they do.

liveleak.com/view?t=kWTZW_1547881441

Heres the video

Attached: 1550925150769.jpg (300x318, 11K)

yes, when we consider that the ones corroborating are all cops practicing CYA

>Cops are next to niggers in heartlessness

That's why they come to your house when your life is in danger? When was the last time you did that? pussy.

Objectively best thing to do when the cops roll by just to arrest you, while ordering you to keep your hands up, is to not wear a belt and let your dick out or your underwear shown. Then you ask for permission.

>the world is either america or britbongland
the absolute state of americans

I'm tired of this shit.
>Kike does thing
Not mentioned that he's a jew
>Black does thing
Not mentioned that he's black
>White person does thing
White person does thing! White person white person! DING DING DING DING. White person white person DING DING DING.
>Hispanic person does thing
Tanned white person DING DING DING

>cops practicing CYA

You're going to have to fill me in there.

>That's why they come to your house when your life is in danger?
yes, for the chance to kill something.
kek

Actually best to strip naked, Though if you're fat they might think you have a gun in your folds.

>I have no idea what I'm saying but must vomit it out regardless

Couldn't tell you as I live in a predominantly white state with extremely low crime rates.

America is a laughingstock, a complete joke of a country

Imagine actively defending the grim reaper coming to your house to kill you.

Source:
>liveleak.com/view?t=kWTZW_1547881441

CYA aka Cover Your own Ass, amplified 200x by Blue Line code. Look into how cops protect their own, Us vs Them mentality, etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thin_blue_line
goodreads.com/book/show/35921194-us-vs-them

>cops
>swat
Could've just said that you're not a burger.

Attached: 1551549341237.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Is this the daily 'laugh at americans' thread?

Attached: b79.jpg (2896x2896, 434K)

This guy was not related to any of the Call of Duty bet faggots, this guy is a "professional swatter" and has done it many times and called in bomb threats to places too, for hire. He's a repeat offender and deserves the book thrown at him.

the state trained him to go into an innocent mans house and kill him instantly?

CYA? Cover Your Ass. Cops collaborate stories all the time. All groups do it.

>Tall, obese black man with AK-47 under fat folds.webm

Is that another shot at 1:16 or what am I hearing? Useless video in judging what was going on with the suspect when the shot was fired though.

i wish i could kill pedos, rapists, and fuckers like this. i'd do a one guy one hammer to each and every one

>was an outgrowth of the culture within the gaming community.

Attached: Why Are We Still Here. Just To Suffer.jpg (800x450, 49K)

What country are you from? Probably from one of the ones shipping muslims in by the truck load and believes diversity is your strength.

Shoot a person, Bye-Bye Cya

>Nice buzzword

Is that supposed to mean something? I expect a SWAT member to train multiple times per week giving them a significant advantage over majority of possible adversaries.

>I've had a knife pulled on me faster than I could blink

Getting a gun out of anything that's not a holster will take much longer than that.

>swat
>not cops
retard

They unironically would have been much better off as a British colony and eventually Commonwealth, places like Canada and Australia are leagues ahead of that backwards shithole

Making shit up won't help you, only make you look more stupid then you probably are.

>See SWAT team
>DUHHH ME LOOK OUTSIDE HEY GUYS WAT GOING ON DUUUHHH

USA #1 nation in the world.

Sounds a bit conspiratory and you can literally never refute it unless a third party agrees.

>hurr why don't cops risk their lives entering a house in a country where civilians declare war on cops? They should be shot at first before returning fire
You can tell who's a sheltered zoomie in these threads

heres better. At 1:01 another light shines on the house and he raises his right arm

You've just proved his point, retards.

Which state? We'll have to fix that with some mandated diversity.

USA is a fucking joke m8, virtually third-world

Fucking underrated post

Attached: 1550569760046.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

>play vidya
>get shot
gamers are truly the most oppressed......

Sauce?

you asked for it now, I'm sending worse than the swat, I'm sending the TV license squad

Peak america, imagine if you could just call fucking swat teams anywhere lmao, who the fuck would not do it

it's their job
you're okay then when they shoot from the outside without asking then? lmao fucking fatass

We just had the daily laugh at beady eyed Brits, so sure. At least the cops didn't rape a 6 year old girl after playing GTA

more like
>Just sitting at home with the family enjoying our burgers
>SUDDENLY FLOOD LIGHTS ALL AROUND
>LIZ! ALIENS! I TOLD YOU THEY WERE REAL!
>Goes out to see what they want
>Blinded by fucking lights
>"What in the Sam Hill!?"
>dead

You've just proved his fucking point illiterate retard.

Attached: smug 134.gif (500x620, 524K)

>reply 31 seconds flat
I guess Non-Americans are obsessed. The USA are #1.

>51 federal charges
>asks for minimum sentance
Say hello to life in prison faggot. Im sure Tyrone will live the fact his balls wont hurt since there is not chin for them the slap on.

You know if they didn't have 144p """bodycams""" we would have objective proof of, if nothing else, the specific movements as detailed by cops, their desk superiors, and other actual eyewitnesses.

But don't mind me. Cops'll just shut them off whenever they're in the wrong, or get the DA to refuse that as evidence during trial.

>Actually believing this
America was at it's peak with socialist inspired politics

Since when does the person on trial get to say how long he should be imprisoned for

the guy that was shot didn't even have anything to do with the video game shit at all
he just opened his door because he heard some shit outside

it's funny you people think you even know what you're talking about. the USA is still one of the best countries and it always will be.

You've never entered a home where you expected to find a gun maniac with a chip on his shoulder over cops. Hell look in this thread. Most are screaming for the blood of police, while barely reading the headline.

This thread:

>drop a boulder on someone
>DUDE WHY AM I IN TROUBLE,GRAVITY DID IT

The 2 kids who argued before one of them called in the SWAT are going on trial later to determine if they are guilty of being co-conspirators.

based cops did nothing wrong. comply or die

So do americucks have a system that makes the sentence easier? Like if he has behaved well and clearly regrets, then the president can let him go? Because more than 10 years is pretty fucked up.

Based. God bless America.

why are you responding to posters from penal colonies with populations smaller than california and no relevance outside of resource extraction

ACAB

I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't even charged with anything.

Actually people are starting to demand police not use body cameras because they're racist :^)

nobody is defending the swatter you fucken retard. we're advocating consequences for the trigger happy gang.

Idaho, I'm eyeing Connecticut next though as the damn Oregonian's and Californians are moving. Only the washingtonians seem to wanna fix their state instead of ruining a different one.

so you agree cops should shoot without warning or knowing wtf is going on
top american

the american colonies were also used as a penal colony and a dumping ground for insane religious zealots, you ended up much worse than other places like australia

because i'm a dumb american

>implying

it's not hentai

Attached: 1549015281258.png (1448x2048, 2.1M)

you think someone should be able to make multiple violent threats, including to bomb the fcc, and cause the death of someone and serve less than ten years
your country shouldn't even exist ahmed

>america
>worse than australia
lol thats funny. australia is a fucking shit hole, literally.

Connecticut has a lot of spillover of NYC Jews, you'd be better off in a place like Vermont, New Hampshire or Maine if you're looking at the Northeast

>while barely reading the headline

Probably promoted

but he did comply

No they're not you retard /pol/nigger. Stop reading sub 80 iq nigger comments from Baltimore, Chicago, and other shitholes. they aren't representative of the cop problem the actual USA has.

>kind of fucked up that 20 years is the shortest term he can ask for, considering half of the blame lies of the dumbfuck cops who shot a guy to death.

Both the cop and the retarded kid should get locked up for it

yeah it's just terrible here, and that's why everyone wants to come here so badly
it's a real shame your grandfather couldn't stop stealing and raping sheep

yes
god bless america

>Check out Australia on social media for shits and giggles
>half of it is just clips of them removing snakes, tarantulas, and lizards from their homes and clothes

It's an overwhelmingly white country with actual healthcare and not filled with gun violence, that makes it a far sight better than shitty amuttrica

10 years is pretty much life ruined anyhow, what's difference?
I didn't know he did some other shit on top those swat calls.

>Maine
Apparently it's only 94% white and that's counting hispanics. I'm sorry for you burgers if this is one of your best states.

Ah, that's too bad. Still, thanks.

>knowing wtf is going on
They were told a crazy gunman with hostages lived there. Are they supposed to disregard tips and 911 calls now? They acted on a time situation, and the caller is getting his punishment, which is more severe than if HE was the one to gun him down. But yes, next hostage situation let's just hang up the phone. That'll make you happier with the hostages blood on your mental hands.

I just want to say I hate all this post-event rationalization. You can sit for hours gathering up every single angle and fact of the event transpired to write up an essay on how it should have been done 100% correct while the guy(s) on the scene had none of this and even 1 second of hesitation means they can get shot by an entirely unknown suspect with no knowledge of his armament or surrounding situation other than a distressed phone call. They had no fucking clue of what they were facing and people tweet "unarmed murder" when everything is over and could be confirmed as such. It's such complete utter bullshit to project all of the reports, videos and research which happened hours, days, weeks after the event occured onto the police at the scene.

the only people who want to come to america are hispanics who have it even worse in mexico, and only because it's a short trip across the border, nobody's migrating to your shithole from actual first world nations

>while barely reading the headline
It's really hard for you to read, let alonoe understand a couple words. Guess your english lessons were wasted after all.

>not able to own guns
Pathetic.

Attached: PK6grAD.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

DO women who trap men with children actually want to have a family with them or is it purely for financial gain?

>They had no fucking clue of what they were facing
They were staring at him with 10 guns drawn on him.

>It's an overwhelmingly white country
Haven't been keeping up with the latest news huh? It's becoming a Chinese colony.

This is what I think should happen to all cops t b h.

Attached: maxpayne3-weapon-the1911-03-640[1].jpg (640x360, 106K)

>didn't bother to read where the inbound call was from (it was confirmed to be a VPN call from fucking Germany)
>didn't bother
cope

mutual financial gain

the point is to keep this sociopath from hurting people you faggot
this piece of shit will get out of jail and he will immediately start sending cops to people's houses again, because he likes terrorizing people for attention online

Pssst, no logic or reasonable htinking here. Only feefees and npc memes.

>Apparently it's only 94% white and that's counting hispanics
It does not count hispanics, retard. Spics primarily live in the Southern states where it's warm.

What does this say other than "possible suspect spotted"?

What are you waiting for? You're not all bark no bite, are you?

Either way 94% is not good enough.

It says youre retarded and they knew exactly what they were facing because they were literally facing him.

yo FBI and state cops, this post pls

Attached: 1510696854554.png (500x583, 110K)

if they fucking believe everything then they're untrained and the swat is fucking unorganized
if you believe everything some random guy tells you on the phone then lmao good luck
>but muh hostages and blood
that's no excuse
get it together america holy shit fucking bloodthirsty mongrels