Apex Legends

How come it's dead already?

Attached: apex-legends-season-1-start-date-loot-battle-pass-weapons.jpg (1600x900, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YRbiFC20HcY
youtu.be/dqPbQobH3eg?t=905
youtube.com/watch?v=p_m4yFtHqww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not though.

Battle Royale is just fucking boring. Holy shit. What's fun about wasting 20 minutes exploring gear only to be sniped randomly? Literal glue-sniffer entertainment

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SEASON PASS

Has Yea Forums just gotten you so in the habit of declaring games "dead" a month after release that you don't even need any facts or evidence before making these threads now?

god fucking awful character designs
just look at them

Attached: 61483712.jpg (1200x800, 178K)

EA ran out of money to pay ecelebs to play it

Because they thought it was a good idea for some characters to have much smaller hitboxes than others whilst doing the same amount of damage.

Fortnite season 8

Unironically too hard for fortnight babies.

You have won a game, right Yea Forums?

Attached: 1508072011193.jpg (699x485, 68K)

Map is too small, player pool(60) as well and they gimped baloons.

That has been happening since overwatch release or even before

Did they nerf Caustic? My gas does fuck all.

I can't even play it yet because my processor is too weak to handle the game. Don't let it die before i find a chad to gift me a topdick pc.

Attached: 1436154280805 (1).png (1067x800, 680K)

I haven't heard anything about it but I agree it does seem like the gas does less damage now.

the hitboxes in this game are retarded

>battle pass not out yet
>first balancing patch after players figured out the big flaws not out yet
>new legends to come
>new maps
>new weapons
>new loot

game ain't dead yet by a long shot. it's in a temporary holding pattern.

>the bigger you are the easier you are to hit
>waddafuc dats stopidd!!!
Next you're going to whine about bullet drop?

How come these bait threads are so shit?

Attached: ekh.jpg (1400x1141, 61K)

They don't have a season pass system yet. There is zero reason to play, nothing to unlock.

>EA
>battle royale
>microtransactions/lootboxes
>forced diversity

It's shit

I hit my enemies like a retard and get melted in less than a second, yet I still win if my team runs in circles.

Caustic looks like shit with those big ass goggles, shitty hair, and that basic gas mask, but the rest are all at least unique and look like real effort went into them to not make them look like "Solder #2". Gotta remember these are their default skins in a free to play game.

This was my impression of the genre as well. It baffles me how people enjoy this.

wraith pleb detected

>big boy with 2 shields has big hitbox
>big teemo boy that can just drop gas and hide has big hitbox

wew its almost like they thought about

EA had little to nothing to do with the development on the game and Respawn even prides the game on this fact.

>any diversity is forced
how

less than 5 seconds to find a match is not what I call dead

But its not?

Attached: Shadhound.jpg (1052x1187, 200K)

s-shut up

Attached: 1551217211887.png (434x327, 55K)

>Still no patch

Attached: apex gameplay.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

It gets boring but at least it was free I guess. Maybe new game modes would be fun besides 3 man teams

It's a fun game with friends but, I'm shit at bullet drop projectile ads aiming. I'm only used to meme hitscan aim so every time I see anybody I get melted instantly. Gets boring fast when you're shit and constantly die after stocking up

Attached: 1299272843284.jpg (363x500, 131K)

I was in bunker and a Caustic actually caught me alone and managed to do webm related with the door. I got a few ticks from the gas and actually considered letting him have the kill for effort but still had time to change my mind, kick the door off the hinges and blow his face off without ever going under 60%. He's total shit atm.

Just needs a balance pass, fix the hitboxes and, unironically, give it more bells and whistles

Attached: 1549720176675.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>drop hot so you can get straight to the action and you can loot of oher people
>dont run around in the open like a retard so you wont get sniped
>dab on niggers left and right for the win
>become the last man standing after feeling the tension rise and rise as less people survive

Lifeline looks like a legit ayy lmao

You can totally tell this dude is a wraith, bang, or lifeline shitter who always runs PK if he thinks hitboxes are balanced with character abilities

>white devs in white countries unable to resist putting niggers in their games
What the fuck is wrong with you, Westerncunts?

You mean the shield that has fuckall HP and shines like a thousand furious suns?
And do you mean the gas trap that takes 50 years to deploy, another 50 years to activate and finally another 50 years to actually look like dense smoke?

long range is overrated. Loving close to someone and blasting them is a lot more useful than 300m fighting. It just drains resources

I haven't had the problem of being randomly sniped because the game is so geared toward close quarters fighting. The problem is you can stumble across someone with the purple armor and they sort of default win because they can take so many more hits than you.

maybe don't land at the edge of the map every game. i have 6 kills minimum at the end of a long game because i dont stand around picking my ass

Attached: Ape Legend Character Design.webm (512x494, 630K)

Uh oh, now you're gonna get told you suck and need to git gud and ur bad and a contrarian and stuff.
Im in the same boat though honestly. Played it with friends this weekend. Even the one guy that was ranked 30+ was getting shit on any time we found another group. Its just not an enjoyable game for some.

Because good players like me get tired of this shit and stop playing

Attached: yikes.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

> no season pass
> no meme dances
>not enough wacky skins
> only 2 gays

> man of shad

Attached: shadman.gif (370x441, 1.77M)

caustic is basically a free bunker
big ass hitbox though

he's definitely not. i've greased dozens of caustics in bunker

Its boring as hell when you play with randos. Queue up with your buddies and it becomes 100x better.

>Battle Royale is just fucking boring. Holy shit. What's fun about wasting 20 minutes exploring gear only to be sniped randomly? Literal glue-sniffer entertainment

Except you are supposed to fight non stop in Apex Legends and snowball with superior equipment, fucking retard.

It's not a campy shit like PUBG, the ones who loot for 20 minutes ALWAYS lose because you simply cannot loot enough of the good gear, in fact you'd always have shit compared to those ones who won a bunch of fights and looted superior equipment, health kits, armor, ammo, etc.

Attached: 1396509127254.png (619x550, 71K)

I see now why Yea Forums is a PlayStation board.

got tired of being wingman spammed every fight

>Good Player
>Can't secure kills without the enemy healing or escaping

>we want the Lawbreakers audience

>Pick the #1 game on Twitch
>'How come this game is so dead?'
>Guaranteed replies.jpg

>1212 damage
>1 kill
fucking how?

downing players don't count as kills

So downing a bunch and they keep getting revived?

this is what diversity looks like

or "killing" crawling players to try to steal the kill, yet kill goes to the player who downed them

It's just I wish this game was not a BR.
I wish it was sort of objective based.

It's a cherry-picked example of an unpleasant match playthrough. It's more common in pubg than others.

Lifeline is my wife, shut up.

what do her braps smell like haha

Why Wraith looks like a borderlands siren reject?

Fact: if it was an arena shooter with rounds would be 100x better

Insane crashes and shit ass servers.
Like holy fuck, 1out of 2 games will disconnect

works for me =)

this one is the first nonboring nongrindy BR though. Your best chances are dropping into middle heavy combat zones and killing 1-2 squads, then proceed the kill train

>nongrindy
good luck getting those craftable parts to craft a skin

I never got the anti-Shad posting. Are you guys homos or something?

Its the opposite for me, despite having purp or gold armor i still die in under 2 seconds while everyone else seems to shrug off all my spitfire shots

Definitely agree on this about most BR's especially the ones that encourage camping but i feel as though Apex Legends rewards the proactive team, not the one that camps, and i also feel like the whole squad thing makes up for the lack of an individual players awareness (one person can't be aware of 360° their surroundings at all times) so i feel as though you can't actually "randomly" die in Apex Legends.

Attached: 1546621895930.jpg (589x420, 58K)

This.

>doing anything with your friends is 100x better
astute observation dipshit

You wot, even my Intel Xeon CPU from 2010 can handle this

Sniping is alright by me, it's when I get hammered by a motherfucker with a wingman charging at me, no fear in him no matter how many times I hit him because he knows that whatever I'm equipped with isn't going to beat the most op gun in the game. The amount of times a stupid rush move should be punished that's counteracted by that fucking death dealer makes my head spin. A revolver shouldn't be a better sniper than the gun in the same class, shouldn't be as accurate as a damn lazer gun, and should be a sidearm, not THE main gun everyone knows beats anything else.

Attached: 1548054861001.png (1080x1288, 1.36M)

As with everything it's a meme but shad likes to add little unnecessary and sometimes gross details to otherwise fappable work

a few but only one or two that i actually 'won'

>Hot drop
>Beast 3 other squads, get some shit hot gear
>In great shape to win
>See another squad, in the distance, duking it out with some other bois
>Swoop in to shoot them all in the back
>Kill them
>Another squad swoops in and shoots us all in the back

Every fucking god damn time. You get in a fight and win but still take enough damage that you've got to heal and regroup and some other fresh squad will just move in on you while your weak and finish you off. You drop in to prey on a weakened enemy and in turn become the prey.

Yeah, but few of them were particularly impressive. My last win came down to my full squad vs. two solos at the end. I think we only ended up with five or six kills between the whole squad in that one.

Yeah, this happens to me a lot too. A variation I run into pretty frequently is
>Hot drop
>Beat 2-3 other squads
>Another squad who dropped nearby rolls in and kills us while we're still recovering/looting

got a win with 20 squad kills earlier, shit was so cash, especially considering 6 of them were mine
leading your team and forcing them to position properly as pathfinder is great fun

Alright you faglords, I've literally never played this but it's free and gets shilled. Which character should I use, and what strategy?

I've won close to 50 games at this point and I'd say a solid 50% of my wins are from choosing a spot near the final circle and simply defending it as other squads approach.

If you're not good at aiming, especially at long range, sure you need to win some fights. If you're good for hitting people at 200-400 meters consistently you can just whittle them until they've gotta dash toward you to avoid storm and, well, good game. At that point they've used up their supplies and probably a lot of their ammo.

if you want easier wins pick wraith because she's the hardest to hit and has decent abilities
if you want to have fun pick pathfinder and tap into your inner spiderman

>every Apex win my team has ever had came from cowardice; skirting the map, running away from attackers, and gangbanging teams that we happen to flank.
20+ wins so far
>every time we attempt to man up, train, or get gud, we get absolutely fucking smashed on by the same tactics; teams will surround a fight like hungry wolves and then swoop down to mop up the survivors before you can even switch to new gear
It's a game for masochists

It's fun but I don't want to play with randoms anymore, and my friends play in PS4, so am gonna wait for crossplay

That's if you play like a noob, what you do is follow people when landinf and fight them right off the bat

Why the fuck there is no solo mode ?

It's objectively trash.

Attached: 1550830563587.jpg (1600x900, 457K)

The game is semi decent but the chinese server is completely fucked by cheaters right now
>Played 6 games
>5 of them had at least 1 aimboter present
>Some aimboter comes in duo or even full party
>Most of them go full retarded 100% HS accuracy wingman and nuke everyone they can see
>One of the game even had an aimbot showdown with 2 parties melt each other with smg and wingman
At this rate Apex is gonna die pretty soon

Several pretty much every day since release

same. played a bit of fortinite and apex legens and thats exactly what i did and happened to me.

Wait what? There's not?

Whats wrong with the peacekeeper?

I think they're a mixed bag. Several of them are really "obvious", so to speak. Big Polynesian guy, wacky robot, creepy white girl with superpowers, you know. I like Bloodhound, Lifeline, and Mirage though, and Bangalore and Caustic aren't bad.

repetitive gameplay
cheaters
dumbed down movement compared to titanfall
cosmetics are UTTER SHIT TIER, and decorations looks like some clipart art from 1999
pretty shit character skills for the most part
worst character design of all time, everyone is just unbearably fucking ugly

It's the best tactic really, be a 3rd party and rock two squads that are busy with each other. Or roll up once the shooting stops and people usually heal and loot.

class based br needs balance it was fun for a while but ive dropped it until they balance all the characters (hitboxes mostly). I don't like "meta" in my br games involving stuff out of game that much. Maybe they should add a solo mode with generic characters all with the same abilities.

You don't have Origin spyware installed on your pc do you, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1490708106983.gif (266x259, 898K)

I'm starting to get bored of it desu. I'm hoping they add some shit to grind for soon.

>chinese server
why are you on there? are you from the PRC, home of the tianenmen square massacre of 1989? remember tank man? what happened to him?

Like there are free-form objectives around the map? What kind of objectives? Expound on this.

steam is spyware too
epic is spyware too

>jump on the far side of map
>"why is there no one to kill?"

Having characters with vastly differing hitboxes was a really bad idea

Attention spans are at a historical low and nobody can commit to a game anymore. Those that do are considered shills or drones.

Hey I found this really cool game from the same devs as AL, it's just like Apex but with objective-based combat, wallrunning, and cool mechs! Truly a hidden gem

Attached: image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6Mnu24_PawYuDYIoH77pJ.X5Z.MqQPibUVTcxnI11TtsqwQ5cHnbzLWojXw3fh (720x1080, 1.55M)

It's not dead but it's stabilizing. Shroud doesn't get 100k views anymore and people will come back for their season 1 probably
If they drip feed shitty content and don't do anything meaningful every 2 weeks then it's gonna die in a few months

Attached: d6d82120-0bcc-413e-a736-8c6121d7b354.jpg (951x842, 168K)

His art used to be far more unappealing.

Disconnection problems are ridiculous

there's an update coming out this month, hopefully it at least adds some new characters

Its not going to fix the Disconnections

Not a single patch addressing any of the fundamental problems like OP weapons and hitboxes, gotta crunch for that battlepass before actually fixing the game.

t. EA employee

Attached: 1537734669640.jpg (1052x611, 211K)

>change settings from very high to high
>game crashes
>turn graphics back to very high
>play 6 hours no crash

Attached: 1551553262624.jpg (453x604, 50K)

Apex Legends is fun!

Okay retard

Fried Plantains
:^)

yeah the game is largely luck based in terms of whether or not you actually win

but its still fun unlike other BRs

Absolutely seething
Did Anita not give blowjobs to the marketing department?

Attached: 1551584663327.jpg (775x906, 77K)

The characters having different hitboxes is a joke.

I love getting carried!

Attached: 1542834139237.png (1920x1200, 1.57M)

I have no friends so playing with randoms is really hard. I uninstalled it and will reinstall if they add solo.

>when the characters are so terribly designed that shad drawing them is an improvement

This. Played a few rounds and then got nostalgic for TF2, played that instead.

>ugly characters
>unbalanced as fuck weapons
>no ranked/matchmaking at all
>no penalty for immediately leaving match
>shitty laggy servers
>completely fucking retarded normie casual random teammates which make game unbearable to play unless you always play with friends

>wraith
>i am good guys!

Lol I bet he used wingman too.

>ranked in RNG games
retard

this is because you can hear gunshots from 5 miles away

its a purposeful design and a bad gameplay mechanic thats supposed to make the game "action packed"

Ranked was already leaked.

I can usually get at least 1 win a play session, currently at least 15 wins with Mirage.

Attached: 1439083756917.jpg (525x481, 40K)

My guess is they dropped it on the market not expecting it to blow up like it did so it only had a small live dev team.

Who cares about wins? It's all about getting as many kills as possible.

>2 escape options
>5 seconds of immunity panic button
>smallest hitbox
If you main wraith you are a shitter. Real skilled players use caustic and mirage.

>guy goes off by himself right away
>hate these guys because they usually get killed and we have to revive them a lot
>''getting shot at''
>''took out the whole squad''
>does this multiple times, the only time me and other teammate catch up is the end game
>we're pretty much distractions for the enemy squad
>he rushes in and takes them all out
>0, 0, 16
>we useless guys have 0 damage too
>get the big diamond badge because no one went down
>feel dirty because I didn't earn it but who cares it's a dumb badge
How are some people goddamn machines at this game?

Attached: 1548017520072.jpg (427x427, 19K)

This. First time i actually enjoy br and that confuses me a bit

This was literally what happened during the match. I was constantly trying to catch up while the two others were playing rambo and defeated half of the squads on their own. I was just getting in time to loot shit and they were already gone killing the next squad.

Battle Royale is already a played out genera and it's only been two years.

Attached: 1550545746223.jpg (618x685, 254K)

I can’t stand fortnite but I’m enjoying this. Helps to have a buddy from work to play with

>creators can only create things that look like them and appeal to them
How are you gunna get all your big tiddy waifus if there are no big tiddy devs?

Attached: 474459.gif (200x200, 75K)

off the top of my head there could be King of the Hill, or a collectathon, bringing valuables to collection points, or NPC monsters that spawn, with varying bounties. You could even have a multitude of objectives, contributing points to overall victory.

a multiplayer game that streamers enjoy will never be good because everyone will just try and mimic how streamers play.

>appeal
If ugly niggers appeal to them then I guess it's time to forget about Westcucks completely.
Thank God Japan makes good games and Central/Eastern Europe makes some damn good jank.

Sitting on 16% winrate with bangalore over 290 games, pretty good

>Thank God Japan makes good games

Attached: 15654367890.png (625x626, 65K)

>wraithfag is a twitchfag
shocking

I don't care about your shit taste and your Westcuck-related Stockholm Syndrome.

giving players to option to be stuck in the middle of nowhere is again a flaw of battle royals. regular fps don't have this problem

is the dropship glitch fixed yet? I've won about 50 games in a row from doing it

Waifu dressup simulators and Pavlov's dog grind conditioning isn't good game design.

It's okay. To me br's don't have any staying power unless you're playing with friends. I don't do this. Bored of it now.

i didn't even get a kill before the uninstall

If you're generally good at shooters and can outshoot other people, it's far more efficient to spend as little time looting as possible and just go looking for fights. Other squads are literally just loot machines that collect colorful attachments for you.

So basically these guys just grab the first armor and guns they come across and sprint to the first gunshots they hear. If you notice you're paired with people playing like this: loot less, run more.

This is also why they streamers use Wraith a lot, because she has the best mobility (apart form big hitbox robot). So people that post shit like
are retarded.

>Wraith a lot, because she has the best mobility
Everyone has the same speed. Streamers pick her because of her hithox.

This. Her abilities aren't particularly good, she's just the smallest.

Fuck off

Attached: images (32).jpg (500x459, 24K)

Apex is the 1st BR game I ever played (36 y-o). I started to watch some videos to get tips so I was wondering; is Shroud like best fps player in the world or something? Genuinely curious, I don't follow the scene

How are they going to balance these heroes? The HP redistribution option wont make it better. You can already be super tanky with purple armor. Give gibraltar more HP and he would win any fight.

No. He's got great aim, but so do a lot of people. Most people that play br's are shit so he stands out.

So which streamer would you say is the best? Either at Apex or fps in general

Don't talk if you don't know shit. Her ult give her movespeed and it's a short cooldown.

even ninja is playing it now

That dizzy kid, he broke 10k kills just a couple days ago I think. I think he's actually like #2 in the game though, someone has him beat.

dizzy obviously, shroud is a meme cuck

yeah and playing MMOs is fun with your bros but I'm still not fucking playing WoW because its garbage

Her ult is the portal you dipshit. You are talking about her ability.

Every game has a different skillset. Comparing the best cs/overwatch/quake player won't get you anywhere. Those guys are right though, dizzy is probably the best at apex. Doubt he'd be as good at more movement based shooters like titanfall or quake though.

i've seen him play and he really is something else, playing with him is like a guaranteed win, he's running around having holding casual conversations with his chat while unironically 360 no scoping people left and right

youtube.com/watch?v=YRbiFC20HcY

>dizzy is good!
>every time he does not play Wraith he gets killed
Its the character that is broken not the player.

>zoomer seethe

Attached: 1509544681344.jpg (151x210, 20K)

The portal gives you movespeed retard

Just read the character abilities when you first start up the game and pick the one that appeals to you. Don't try to be mlg pro just play video games.

Wrong retard. Or are you so stupid you are actually referring to the teleportation phase as "movespeed"?

BRs are the zombie games of the early 2010s. All fads fade eventually.

Attached: 14123188441.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

just like the internet and television

Battle Royales are the best genre of video game and should have been around decades ago.

>The most fun thing about video games is PvP because competing against another human will always be more fulfilling than even the best AI. Fighting alongside friends will always be more entertaining than following even the best story. Because the players are the ones in control of everything that happens and are not just following some devs scripts.

>The most fun multiplayer games will always be shooters because it'll always be skill vs skill and not how much you've upgraded your character or studied some inane meta. When I beat someone in an FPS I feel like a badass. When I beat someone in an RTS or MOBA I feel like I'm just the one who wasted more time learning this boring shit.

>Only one team vs one other team is lame because it's mostly down to a 50/50 coin toss if the match maker gives you good teammates or not. You don't feel like you're contributing much and are just waiting to see the binary outcome. With 1v99/1duov50duos/1squadv25squads its super thrilling because you really are fighting tooth and nail against the odds.

>Most multiplayer shooters have no depth and get stale after a while because it's usually just 16 people running around one warehouse dying over and over. Even with bigger maps and more players games like Battlefield get old too because it's just throwing yourself at the same objectives over and over again. BRs take the engaging template of a survival game with the 100 players, big map and gearing up a permadeath character but condenses it down in time to cut out the dull parts so it's as exciting as a video game can get with repetition in the history of the medium.

Literally all my gaming life I have been thinking "that game was alright but they should just make one like the battle royale movie" and here we are, they finally created what you'd probably guess a cool multiplayer game would be when you first hear about it as a little kid.

Attached: zoomer.jpg (619x324, 37K)

Attached: 1540131340791.gif (326x281, 171K)

>ded
>most viewed game on twitch constantly
>recently had a 25k tournament

OP just needs to git gud, I noticed most people who whine about BRs are the ones that die instantly. Go back to COD so you can respawn over and over and die like the scrub you are

Imbalanced as all hell. I'm level 3, getting placed in groups with level 50+ players that quit before the match even starts.

so you're saying the playerbase that abandons every BR game as soon as a new one drops aren't long-term customers? wow

Attached: 1551330629889m.jpg (694x1024, 82K)

levels dont mean shit desu, you and the players you play with just need to git gud

you must be 18+ to post here

>those bigass lips
>theese bigass brows
>muh bandana
holy fuck

Attached: la creautira.jpg (476x358, 24K)

You must be new to porn
Slap tits to a masked character
Its always hot

>Queue up with your buddies and it becomes 100x better.
So does watching paint dry.
Doesn't really make it a good game.

Imbecile
She moves faster while creating a portal

Win? I got one kill and my team was slaughtered.

If they fix Wraith's face a bit I'd probably play the game more

Attached: 1551264260472.png (753x1084, 312K)

or you can, you know, not spawn at god knows where and instead go for high activity zones and kill people all day long

I also didn't like the idea of BRs because of this, it was too much like dayz (though I had fun playing dayz way back with my friends) but this one just doesn't feel like that, just keep pushing and searching for people to kill instead of playing the pussy game

and snipers aren't nearly as good in this one as well, only way to get truly sniped is by the ever elusive kraber and the thing is hard enough to use not to make you feel frustrated for being killed by one of those

>get one of these wraith playing autists
>breaks off to go straight into the mist hotly contested part of market alone
>as me and a mate fight off two squads with mozambiques, the super elite streamer dies and disconnects in rage
Sure am glad you took wraith streamer, we couldn’t have used that busted ass hitbox at all.

No matchmaker

Attached: 1549818365247.png (562x628, 51K)

>oh noes people can know where to go to kill other people in a fps game about shooting other people
>bad gameplay mechanic
Yea Forums is irredeemable

Here you go halfwit. 25% movement speed bonus. 30 seconds faster cooldown than Bloodhounds.

Attached: 116532550.png (1800x1538, 260K)

If you are good at aiming, you can just win fights during the match, retard.

>whole game is built around teamplay
>why isn't there a solo mode?!
do you also cry about the game having no solo mode in CS:GO threads?

Stop being a faggot and hot-drop and seek out engagements. You're bored because you're playing with little bitches.

Watch the top players stream, they basically dictate the entire match by dominating hot-drops and going out of their way to kill opponents.

>solo mode
Why do solo shitters actively ask to make their gameplay experience worse?

Attached: you're beggining to arouse my ire.png (1431x1065, 1005K)

Her Q also gives her a slight speed boost. If you go Ult + Q you go sanic fast.

what a gay ass image please delete it

Unironically based

They should make all the girls white and give them giant tits, brap worthy asses, and skimpy outfits. Then make the guys all super buff and masculine. 8/8 perfect character design.

>Sniped randomly
Who is the glue sniffer?

is joe rogan 5'11"?

I'd unironically play

>Literally all my gaming life I have been thinking "that game was alright but they should just make one like the battle royale movie"

There used to be regular threads on Yea Forums just like this.
So many posts talking about how awesome a game based on Battle Royale would be.
The current population of Yea Forums is filled with zoomers and newfags who shit on the genre.
Remember kids, videogames.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I MUST BE A FUCKING CONTRARIAN NONONONONONO

meta solidifies and people are just realising the game's boring
once the super serial ranked e-sports mode comes in it'll be done for good

Attached: ToxicWhiteMan.webm (1244x700, 2.82M)

Remember how novel and cool Minecraft Hunger Games was when people made rules and mods for it?

I 'member.

>not the divine right skin

That was my impression as well. Then I started playing and just land in hot areas. Then it actually feels like a battleroyale game. It's great being in the action and being the last man standing. If you die, who cares, you'll be in a new game in a minute. The problem is when you have to deal with retards like OP that land across the map all by themselves and you spend the majority of the time looking for them.

No duh, you're an incel weeaboo. Go back to your waifu dating simulators.

>loot around for 5 minutes
>get shot within 5 seconds from a fag behind my back/a window beofre you can even understand where to take cover or shoot back

it's just not fun and by game design 50% of people die that way.
however not the entire genre can suffer this hard from this problem. in battlerite royale for example, thanks to the isometric view, you always see the enemy. the game does have different kinds of unfairness, but whenever you die you get to fight back "fairly" for plenty of seconds.
i had more fun playing that alone than Apex with friends, which is just a ridicolous statement.

Same. I make sure to always pick up a shotgun and fight in close quarters.

Is Caustic good?

its not. i have 92 hours played

Big hitbox, situational power, not really, but I really enjoy him, first legend I've gotten 100 kills with. I like being able to bunker down a house by blocking doors with his traps, most players forget about melee or that the taps are able to be disabled.

third worst character

You've never worked in a tech company if you think that's what their employees look like. It's Pajeets, Changs and Whites. Everybody else is a minority with little to no voice in the company. You see the weirdo fucks in the art and maybe hr department

I would argue the worst, Gibraltar and Pathfinder at least have decent ults

don't think people even know they can be disabled, i only learned about the red part a couple days ago

manlets wish they were 5 11
most manlets think they're 6 feet but are actually 5 8

Attached: 1550057700963.jpg (708x1000, 110K)

Mirage is worse than pathfinder imo. Even though he has a smaller hitbox, his kit is just hot garbage.

pathfinder's ult is completely useless in combat

>What's fun about wasting 20 minutes exploring gear only to be sniped randomly
so you suck then? be the one sniping you dumb faggot

based zoomer whose culture has been poisoned by niggers

He's the only white character and gasses people, what you think?

youtu.be/dqPbQobH3eg?t=905

How tf do I git gud?

>Mirage is worse than pathfinder
Learn how to bamboozle Mirage is top tier.

Attached: 1430407663293.jpg (500x376, 165K)

based boomer who sucks at games, remember quake?

What the fuck is up with people in this game? Why are there so many streamers with Twitch or TTV in their names? Whenever I down a Wraith, Bangalore or Lifeline, I immediately kill them.

this
Either they ran out of money or they decided to stop their massive silent marketing campaign and people lost interest when their favorite e-celeb stopped being paid to play it and pretend to like it

a tip, if one of them is in your team and you're the jump master you can make them collide with the balloons to force them to cancel their descent and unable to follow you to the place you're going to

remember to breath, and try aiming with your fingertips. Also, experiment with mouse sensitivity, find a setting that works for you.

Attached: phbnf1o1s02qbwe.png (591x597, 511K)

Okidoki. I for one welcome the three in harmony, kids stay in Fortnite.

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-190032.png (1965x2048, 821K)

Unironically, go watch some Youtube videos to learn tips and tricks. Some go in depth about the character kits, others are about the guns, strategies, sneaky hiding/ambush spots, etc. Even if you don't use a character, knowing how they'll most likely operate in the hands of a good player can help you counter their playstyle.
Ironically, drop hot. Keep dropping hot until you're the last one standing in a fight. Then go searching for fights.

Attached: 1438131771404.jpg (628x434, 210K)

Good post. Personally, I think roguelikes and similar such games are the best genre of video game, and BRs are, in a way, a sort of multiplayer roguelike FPS.

What makes BRs enticing is the randomness of it, it helps keep the game dynamic and interesting. Older shooters compensated for this by having a high skill curve to keep you engaged for a long time (but eventually, only turbo autists stick around and keep playing the same shit over and over), and then shooters eventually transitioned into the more scrub-friendly method of keeping your interest via unlocks (so, the game gets boring once you've unlocked everything).

BRs are effectively a cheat code to keep gameplay dynamic. The genre can still use improvement, but Apex Legends has done quite a lot to refine the formula.
>The map isn't enormously fuckhuge like PUBG (so engagements are pretty frequent if you don't drop in the middle of nowhere)
>The combat favors close range engagements (so there's less "getting sniped from 500 miles away" bullshit)
>You can rez your teammates (so there's no "dying in the first 5 minutes and having to wait 30 minutes for your teammates to finish the game")
>Mostly every weapon is viable with the exception of a few (so, you don't feel like you're wholly dependent on good RNG to stand a chance of survival)
>The game has (relative to non-arena shooters) fast movement, which gives the game a sense of fast pace (whereas most BRs feel like slow, grinding boredom)
>There is a light degree of tek and skill curve (the shotgun switch trick, pathfinder grapples, etc.) which adds a bit of depth to the game that most BRs lack

It's far from perfect, but it alleviates a lot of the problems in BR games, in my opinion. I do still think there are things the genre could improve. For instance, it would be cool if there was a way to solve the problem of final circle placement being so make-or-break to winning a game.

It's not dead but they're taking way too long to come out with Season 1 and the game runs like shit. Introduce a ranked mode and it will really have potential to challenge Fortnite.

this
if you ever watch Shroud he is always fighting one squad and then immediatly fighting 2 more. It's not stream snipers.

I've gotten 5 kills total and I'm level 8.
Yeah I'm a bit of a pro

You must be the guy who solo drops the second it hits 0, downs someone, thirsts them, then disconnects right when you go down

I played on console first where you don't even need to be good at aiming. I learned the map and characters after playing 10 hours then moved to PC. Way more shitters on console compared to PC so if you're average on PC, you'll dominate on console.

t. someone who doesn't win games

Give me the quick rundown on Mirage.

pick a character, any character, and play it until you've fully learned how to play it, don't drop hot only characters that work that way are wraith and lifeline

youtube.com/watch?v=p_m4yFtHqww

shit ult, decent skill and passive
top tier ADS animation
>Mirage teammate is scoping around
>see him walk past with the doofy head bob

I mean, yes?

Haha I love donating money to millionaires don't you?

Attached: shroud is my hero.png (254x260, 146K)

Why do people with any reference to Twitch in their name so fucking bad? Why do they shill their streams?

Attached: ttv and twitchfags are shit.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

I actually really like apex legends, I think it has been the only implementation of Overwatch-style skills I have liked. They need to balance the FUCK out of them, but the idea of always being able to contribute to the team no matter what you find is the kind of RNG mitigation BR needed.

Very few buildings have only one entrance, and all doors can be punched down. He can give you an edge in a building, but he doesn't promise the win

If you have someone needing to punch a door down, you've already killed that person. Seriously, the amount of advantage you get as they recover from the fick animation is absurd.

Ape Legends

Winning is overrated. I enjoy winning but I'd rather have a 5 minute, action packed round than a 25 minute loot adventure where you see 1 other squad, kill them, and win
Also they need to fix hitboxes asap, I'm tired of seeing a million wraiths and lifelines every game

remember yeet

Top tier bamboozler for fun mind games mid firefight. Break line of sight and send out your decoy. Enemies will almost always shoot it revealing their position. posted a good Youtube video and I actually used it to hone my Mirage game. thinks Mirage has a shit ult because they don't understand the utility of it. Use it to initiate fights and flank your enemy or to disengage and confuse.

it's no where near dead. don't base your judgement on twitch streaming.

I mean, only incel weeaboos want that. So yeah, no duh you'd say yes.