First added character to Apex Legends is a white male

>First added character to Apex Legends is a white male.

This proves the theory that Respawn frontloaded the "diverse" characters to make journos/twitterfags happy during the release window.

Attached: apex-new.jpg (2048x2012, 482K)

He looks like an absolute mad lad.

strip the flesh!
salt the wound!

Yeah, I dig the look too. By far the best looking character.

Cute boi

I kinda want a waifus or armored males like bloodhound

>we want the borderlands audience

Does that mean it's okay to like the game now?

It's pretty unorthodox. I like Caustic, Bloodhound and Pathfinder's designs, but this guy might become my new main. Just curious what his personality is gonna be like. Hoping for a Mad Max tier freak.

Imagine being so brainwashed by /pol/ that the first thing you do is associate a character with is their race and ethnicity. Take your tribalism and shove it.

What are his abilities

straight outta borderlands

Imagine being so buttblasted that you feel the need to crusade against perceived wrongthinkers on a Peruvian alpaca grooming board.

The game is already copying borderlands in dozens of ways why not this too?

>Bootleg Junkrat
>Looks good

Yikes

Attached: 6D6C70DA-5754-4FBE-A9A2-9C8D0605055B.jpg (587x855, 114K)

Attached: not_confirmed_but_might_be_legit.png (1073x594, 459K)

Borderlands copies Mad Max, so they're just going back to the source material. There's an area literally called the thunderdome.

His tactical seems to counter Gibraltar's and caustic's abilities. Bangalore's as well if her ult slows.

So pretty much the opposite of overwatch

No way that’s real, that passive is absolutely busted

>implying junkrat is an original design

Attached: 1512330650860.png (900x729, 129K)

This
>He's white
>Dude best character xdd

It's most likely not very fast; probably comparable to the first ring's damage or so.

Really slow regen that's only active while looting/moving from place to place isn't that busted. It might really only be as valuable as saving you a syringe and the 4 seconds it takes to use it.

I agree, it already takes forever healing itself is you aren't the medic

>replying to your own post in a desperate attempt to make it look like you aren't alone with your retarded opinions

Swift men’s is cool, tactical is cool, Ult fucking sucks

What's wrong with tribalism, exactly?
And why the hell should I like niggers?

Why is Yea Forums so obsessed with white males?

It's not as good as Lifeline's passive. Probably heals very slow and it's essentially useless mid combat. Looks like you're mainly gonna be using it to offset the stim cost.

>Caring about any design from OW

you outed yourself as a fucking faggot, go back to your dead game please.

Attached: 1535892290917.jpg (809x600, 80K)

The interesting question is if the 10% are calculated according to your current or max health and also if there is a cooldown or not. Would be a really cool if he became more dangerous the closer he is to dying.

I can agree with that for now.
His ult seems to be pathfinder's, but a different approach.

>Ult fucking sucks
It enables more movement options for your whole team. That's one of the reasons Pathfinder is worth playing. Depending on how far it launches you, it's gonna be extremely useful.

If thats his actual kit I'm super hyped, easily be my new main.

because they're under attack and soon to be extinct

>What's wrong with tribalism, exactly?
It's what inspired SJWs and plus America wouldn't exist. The pilgrims would outright deny any help and then die of diseases

whats the point when bangarang moves faster just for being shot at passively

they need to balance this shit soon

Not gonna lie, those abilities look really fun. The passive is going to make it easier to fight people/run around in the gas and the tactical is the first risk/reward they've added, so I don't think Bangalore's going to be the fastest in a fight anymore. Ultimate is lame though.

Attached: 1527501450631.png (661x734, 711K)

Octane's design isn't a black lady wearing a battle dress?

Fuck you. Where the fuck is my silver mecha representation??
Robot lives matter

>Add white male to the game
>Is actually one of the best characters based on kit leaks

Attached: 1550914359276.gif (264x240, 3.14M)

>>First added character to Apex Legends is a white male.
>Blizzard has yet to add any new white males to their game, adds nothing but niggers and females for characters

He's not wrong though, if it was some middle eastern guy or black. You would flip your shit. Saying that, I want more fully armor guys with helmets

It’s useless because Pathfinder’s has way more versatility. It seems like this is tailored more towards vertical mobility whereas Pathfinder’s is more towards lateral mobility, but the problem is that PF can do both really well. There are few situations where you want to go directly up to get somewhere, and even then, launching into the air makes you a free target for anyone who is observing you. I really can’t see much utility for this thing, aside from meme shenanigan setups like placing one in front of a door to launch enemies and get free shots.

Inb4 Respawn reveal that he's a FTM trans or LGBT rights activist of some sort, or bumboy.

Do we know if all new legends will cost 12000 points?

That we don't.
Pray they don't do what siege or mobas do.

I wonder how they're going to handle deploying his launchpad. I hope they make it fast enough to be able to use as an escape in the middle of a fight

Probably.
I just hope they lower the old one price when a new legend arrive.

They stated in a battle pass interview that new Legends will cost 1500 credits.

yikes

Shit, I meant 15,000, sorry.

Slow resistance and being able to use it on command. I think Bang also only gets 25%, while Octange gets 30.
They'll most likely balance shit with the next update anyway. A bunch of characters are unplayable while others are too good.

PF's zipline doesn't allow you to airstrafe a whole lot while the jumppad might. I can see it being a lot more useful for offensive maneuvers instead of repositioning purposes like PF's ult. I'm not going to write it off until I see it.

THERE'S NO FENCE ON THIS FENCE

I bet he is a faggot.

Attached: 1501844822949.jpg (674x670, 77K)

>15 bucks for a single character

Attached: 1512386135568.png (341x321, 52K)

Are you retarded?

I hate this F2P shit. If I had the option I'd gladly pay 60 bucks to get all characters.

He is a happily married man with a family of 3 well adjusted kids, the freaky meth junkie attitude is just the equivalent of a wrestling persona and he does it for the crowd and his youngest son who thinks it's really cool.

I'm glad I paid nothing and have all characters

I thought he meat Apex Coins, which go for $10 per 1000. 15k tokens is actually okay. It's a grind, but doable.

He's retarded, but we still don't know if they'll raise the level cap.
We don't get anything past 100 in the current build of the game; this includes the credits to get legends.

>America wouldn't exist
How is that a bad thing, exactly?

Retard

>cant play without Origin

Attached: 1551508665074.png (357x371, 130K)

I hope. But we have current year so I really doubt it user.

Attached: cat with paper mask on his head.jpg (750x730, 27K)

So this is gonna be another "Black Panther was secretly alt-right" tier shitpost?

>Playing on PC

Attached: B3771E04-E5C1-490C-8E29-188375B1540E.jpg (200x369, 22K)

It's not tbqh

Pretty sure you continue to get credits past level 100, just no apex crates.

If they do like fortnite, it will reset with the battle pass. Then you can unlock stuff while going through the battlepass.

Going off of a few sources you're correct

Attached: 1530934245168.png (2449x2194, 1.45M)

Fuck battle passes, never gonna buy into that shit

looks like albino to me

Same. Pay2Grind2Unlock is pure cancer.

never call something busted until you can see the numbers.

>regen 0.5% of max hp every 2 seconds while out of combat ;)

when is this coming out?

I see no reason not to get it, if you are already playing the game for hours on end anyway. It only isn't worth it if you don't play the game that much.

When is what coming out?

How do I stop getting dabbed on in the early game?

So, how do you guys think they're going to balance characters with big hitboxes?

Attached: 1546355662440.png (441x559, 164K)

>playing any FPS on anything other than a pc

Attached: 1547795219289.png (800x549, 555K)

Don't land in the hotzone

i dont know, maybe what the whole thread is about? Use your fucking head, retard. I swear battle royale babies are getting dumber by the day.

>immune to slows
yes good

Attached: rfdN8STzswKnINFTgykqMZycjUq4Z_el70Iyi0SKwWA.png (607x318, 261K)

By giving them the best tools in the game, which they’ve already done.

Anybody that bitches about Gibraltar or Caustic and their hitboxes are below level 10 or don’t actually even play the game. If they did, they’d know how they are both beasts in reality.

>tfw you get a Jumpmaster that insists on dropping on the opposite side of the map just so he can loot for 20 mins

>He wants to drop with everyone else and die immediately

Gibraltar has his uses, but Caustic is not worth playing over anyone. Both are trash because they're big hulking targets who will get downed before they can do anything useful.

Abilities don't fucking matter if you can just shoot someone, and the easier it is the better.

>he doesn't like being kill leader with 4 or 5 kills at the begininng of the game with a ton of loot
Enjoy getting destroyed by a team of purple armored guys while you have a P2020 and white armor

The game was rushed out the door when the publishers realized anthem wouldn’t bring in enough money for the shareholders in the first quarter. Nobody launches a game like that with only 8 characters.

Nobody gives a shit about your delusions, retard.
Yeah, if you like your traps taking 50 years to deploy and having a range of ~5cm, Caustic's your guy.
If only the gas did actual damage.

Gibraltar's only decent ability is his ultimate

>one instance = proof
Boy, that ain't how the scientific method works

what other battle royale even has characters with different abilities?

It's weird how much of a change of pace a normal well adjusted person is in a video game

Abilities that stop you from getting shot and let you get out of fucked up situations quickly like wraith,bangalore ,lifeline and pathfinder will be superior in every way.

I hope he has an Australian accent.

Imagine playing an FPS on a console

Attached: Bart laugh.jpg (500x386, 57K)

Your tribe should be the state.

Realm royale.

>there isn't a guy who used to be a Pilot, purposefully challenging himself by not using his jump kit in the arena.

Attached: c6t89l7mmrj21.png (2028x3043, 953K)

Tetris 99

How can you tell he's white?

No they didn't.

And they have 5. What is your point? This isn't overwatch or a fighting game

Looks like the druggie guy with the hoverboard from quack 3 but without the cyberpunk stuff

At least all characters (except gibraltar) are viable.

You sure? Last time I checked they removed class abilities and now everyone can use everything

i dont like this guy

Attached: file.png (196x110, 67K)

Apex' players are delusional and it's probably their first video game, i don't know how can they be impressed by all the generic designs they have, it's like a mix of characters from the last 2 generations. But they probably don't know that since they just started with gaming

I like this game for the ping system alone. Being able to quickly communicate with mates without having to engage in the cancer that is voicechat is a godsend.

I dunno been a long ass time since i played it.
I remember it had skills for different classes.

COPE

What's your favorite weapon, Yea Forums?

>these kids probably just started gaming
>back in my day games were much more impressive

Attached: 104.jpg (250x229, 8K)

the battle royale genre can be fun and apex feels like one of the first ones that were actually designed instead of just thrown together,.

>drugged up fentanyl/meth junkie

They wanted the rural retard audience

Triple take with eva-8 slightly behind that

Peacekeeper is always really satisfying

kraber desu
non crate weapons probably the r99 or the prowler

Everyone gets this feeling. It blows my mind people feel attached to tf2 characters.

R-301, I have stopped using the wingman because I think it will be nerfed soon

This proves the theory that Conservatives only complain about something to than never go through with it. Ex. Star Wars VII Boycott, Black Panther Boycott, Gilette Boycott,BFV Boycott and now this shit.

Proofread your shitposts, user.

Attached: 1528749523376.png (510x510, 181K)

>This level of mad
Woah apex boys, i don't think user meant to strike a nerve there

>guys check my woke politics
kill yourself tranny

Peacekeeper and wingman feel the best to me. I know they're gonna get nerfed for being too good though.

The wingman

Attached: mywingman.jpg (750x1334, 87K)

Mozambique

Finally a victory for white guys! MAGA

Peacekeeper already got nerfed once

Proves my point, I haven't been playing lately. Was it bad?

Peacekeeper got nerfed and I don't think the wingman should be nerfed since it just rewards good aim. Maybe tone it down a bit but you can still beat people with wingman's if they suck

looks generic as fuck.

Wow you people are literally never happy huh.
>REEEEE WHY GAME ONLY HAVE ONE WHITE MALE?!
>REEEEE WHY DID YOU RELEASE A WHITE MALE CHARACTER? THIS IS CLEARLY EVIDENCE OF DIVERSITY PANDERING!
No wonder game devs don't appeal to you people.

For some reason the hemlocks really growing on me, you can pop some heads real ez

It got nerfed in the first two weeks. It was god tier at mid range but now it gets like 30 or lower at mid range. Still good up close though

I want to agree with you, but that is a tad bullshit.
The wingman doesn't have recoil; only the weapon model moves.

You can use software or a piece of tape to keep your shots on someone with ease.
Hell, you can even eye in where the center is.

Who EXACTLY are you quoting? Because all I see is a completely clam thread with friendly discussion and general appreciation of the game with a few spergs, such as yourself, sprinkled in that are asshurt over nothing.

This is really well drawn for something so embarrassingly edgy.

Attached: when_the_timelines_just_dont_merge_right.webm (853x480, 1.07M)

The peacekeeper is still capable of hitting 90+ with a choke at medium to long range

Yeah I guess so. It kinda doesn't move at all when you slam on the trigger so you can rapid fire and kill anyone at any range.

Yeah but its a lot more inconsistent compared to when the game first game out

Would it really have killed them to come up with some fun, original character designs for this game? What's even the point on having a roster of characters for a game like this instead of just classes when they're all going to be so uninspired.

Oh wow, look, he's generic Mad Max raider. Haven't seen that a million times before. Oh look, a generic solider. A generic medic. A generic tank. A generic spy. A generic mage. A token robot character for good measure. But hey it's okay though because we made a bunch of them ethnic minorities as a substitute for any actual originality. Thought our one dimensional soldier character would be a white male with a buzzcut? Well think again, because SHE'S a strong black woman with a dyke haircut instead. And she's every bit as one dimensional too.

there has not been any changes to peacekeeper since launch, try and find a changelog or patch notes if you believe otherwise

The longbow, although ive been told i should learn the scout instead

Attached: DzlQ1Z7V4AggkSn.png (749x703, 605K)

SEETHING faggots

Really? Maybe its been all in my brain then

Read the OP and comments dumb bitch

>edgy
>implying that's bad
Funnily enough, the Pilot in the comic is better designed than all of Apex legends combined.

Spitfire and wingman is best combo.
>60 bullets on a laser
Needs to be nerfed imo, no reason that a lmg can be fired like that

Because sniping in this game is extremely underwhelming and usually always devolves into CQC in order to finish teams, and while a longbow might be fun the dps is rubbish and easily outperformed by tap firing a spitfire or even a wingman at max distance

Reddit.

It is, regardless the wingman is a more pressing issue than the peacekeeper, the strafing ads speed and the insane dps make it an op combo

No no, who are you quoting?

>my favorite character could totally murder your characters
embarrasingly edgy.

If this shit embarasses you then it's your problem, buddy.

do i even bother with the scout or should i just slap a 2-4 on all my spitfires

Wraith has a pilot insignia on her uniform, but she doesn't have any of the reflexes or obvious hyper training expected of a pilot. Not sure why it's there other for fluff.

Learn English, nigger.

I like the scout but not for sniping. Its better with a red dot instead of a scope but nothing comes close to the dps of a spitfire or wingman

Don't embarass yourself further, turbonigger.

>TTV in name
>tries to launch solo constantly
>stays far away from the group to get those EPIC squad wipes
>doesn't ping loot because he wants you away from his "looting area," and it annoys the viewers
>leaves the second he gets downed because his viewers have the same attention span he does, nonexistent
>if you bully a twitch streamer all they have to do is send the recording and their viewer count to the game's publisher and you're banned for life
welcome to the new most hated group in gaming

In terms of technical dps, r-99 is the superior choice. But for damage per shot, no reason not to use wingman

a scout with a 2-4 or 3x is still pretty decent, scout can actually push out a lot of dps if you use it as more of a battle rifle like a hemlock instead of a longbow. Though at this range a spitfire with a 2x and a good stabiliser will still shred

Do you also just leave the game if you don't get your main?

I mean the story/lore about pilots is that they're the best of the best, so , yeah??

Yes. Who the fuck wants to be stuck playing Caustic or the fat boring hawaiian?

They can leave the wingman as it is if they just change the extended mag numbers or eliminate the use of extended mag altogether. It defeats the entire purpose of the role the weapon is supposed to have.

I wish that really is the case. It'd be great.

I left when I was working on the 20k dmg on all legends badge.
I left wraith for last and it was the only one I had issues picking.

Yeah when I get a purple extended mag which I think puts 12 on it, I rarely even use my second gun

but isn't Apex is increasing diversity by adding a white male?

>Sample size of 1
>proof

Attached: 20120822_95309.jpg (500x500, 97K)

Silly user, diversity means no white people.

Yeah but the female characters are ugly af

Honestly the main reason I didn't pick up this game was the lack of attractive female characters.

Attached: 1452806505849.jpg (335x371, 24K)

peacekeepa

It's actually a good battle royale, the characters and their abilities work for the most part despite how they look. Really, who fucking cares what they look like if the gameplay is solid?

>implying you wouldn't let bangalore pick you up and smash you on a table with her strong vagina
What are you user, gay?

if she styled her hair differently then maybe

>playing game for your penis and not because the game has great gameplay
awful

this, male characters are always whatever, its all about the waifus as seen in overwatch

>that pic
As soon as caustic became known I wondered how long it would take to see a version of that pic with him in it.

>Wow his kit looks great;
Look at all the little white boys starved for another character to play that they have to lie about a character. He looks stupid, his kit is retarded and only his passive seems okay and we don't even know the rate health regenerates. They should've just made another robot.

jokes on you, it's a (s)he

This game shits all over overwatch gameplay wise though

>yeah, the aesthetics of Hitler Dilates His New Vagina aren't so great, and I disagree with it politically, but hey the gameplay is great!

It's just a subset of a subset. I'll try it out if it appeals to me and then continue playing if it is fun.

I don't really care about games much these days.

Why is everything political with you incels?

>black girl as the main character is the same as a tranny hitler
Yeah totally the same thing you autistic fuck

Blizzard launched with five in the base roster, how many did you want?

Do great entire round. Fully geared up. Kraber. 3 teams alive. Game crashes.

Attached: 1300575737001.png (600x729, 152K)

literally the same thing

You're the ones who pushes the "everything is political" bullshit on us.

You being mad over non-white people in a game shows everything we need to know about you. Normal people are just playing the game because it is fun

My penis has the best gameplay, so any game that pleases my penis probably also has good gameplay.

Imagine if they made a Team Fortress 3, but all the characters were woman. I'd play that game. However, I'd never touch a game that has multiple playable characters and none of them are girls.

Attached: 1526441509436.jpg (480x342, 45K)

I played it
it's not bad, actually, I wish it had a classic TDM mode or capture points or something, the gunplay is OK

I haven't looked into Apex Legends at all. How's the porn?

Attached: rapisthoodiego.jpg (750x1000, 166K)

There are 0 good games with all female casts. Also TF2 sucks. You have really bad taste.

Are people really that upset that white characters aren't the majority?

Why do you care what journalist that you don't read say?

Does it really offend you to play characters that don't look like you? Literally the rest of the world has been doing this.

Please help me understand.

ah yes, reactions would have been much more positive if this white guy was in the base game and they announced a new nonwhite character

Attached: GIDDY UP.png (298x411, 214K)

G7 with a 2x. I've always been a semi-auto guy.

Attached: 1550076888151.jpg (336x161, 9K)

If only there was a game which had those modes. You could call it like, Titanfall or something.

>Also TF2 sucks.
zoom zoom

Video games need to be accurate to real-world demographics otherwise they're pandering garbage. That's why I never play games where the majority of characters aren't Chinese and Indian

Attached: 1450984215206.jpg (500x376, 65K)

Any pretty much every character is white. Literally Yea Forums's perfect game, but yet it dies.

Mostly lifeline, bangalore and Wraith shit. Heavy emphasis on shit, amateur hour at it's finest. Some good gems tho.

that game dead nigga

titanfall 2 sucks and titanfall 1 is about as dead as TF2

don't forget that half of them should be women as well

came out at the wrong time and nobody liked the pricetag

I'm older than you. Tf2 was the casual trash of its day.

The game has the highest player base it's ever had since release thanks to Apex. Game is alive.

>There are 0 good games with all female casts.
I can't even think of one so I don't even know what you are referring to.

Looks like a throw away borderlands enemy. Why is this games character design so shit when it's what they're banking on to make them money?

Who knew that games would get so much more casual than that?

really? should I buy it then?
seems fun, I played 1 and enjoyed it

Lead artists must have left and replaced by zoomer grads

Attached: 1549687764910.png (672x956, 739K)

go to bed Duce

Titanfall isn't dead, 2 has like 10k players on xbone right now.

>This proves the theory
t.obsessed polshitter

What about pathfinder's hitbox which is so poorly mapped to his body that he's a walking prism for people to use for target practice?

>fast fps
>most players are on console

Attached: 49a.jpg (236x261, 10K)

if the pilgrims dieded no one else would ever come to America...there were certainly no other Europeans in the Americas at that point...

are there ANY games with all female casts?

>xboners flood titanfall 2 after apex comes out
>pc is full of slow zoomers swarming apex
The fucking state of pc gaming.

Most people saw the trends. It's all relative though. TF2 was casual as fuck for the time.

>he doesn't like BING BING WAHOO

apex unironically doubled the player base of 2

FF x-2 was trash except the battle system. All those panty fighter games are kuso as fuck. arcana hearts and shit.

Almost every IF/Compile Heart game

Attached: 634B4028-7CC7-462C-9A73-710A18AF7255.png (734x780, 404K)

Don't you stop getting points after level 100?

Are Nep games white genocide ?

No, I have taste

Nope, there are stif phantom levels

No shit, pc is for zoomer battle royals and watching people play on twitch. PC is now twitch box.

Being unable to pick up on jokes is one of the clearest signs of autism, you know.

Well they are sperm genocide, so in a roundabout way I guess so

TF2 was enjoyable since it entered beta. So it's slightly more casual than QuakeTF or TFC. So what? You've had a little too much Yea Forums kool-aid if you think "casual" in 2007 even registers on today's charts.

he is directly quoting the op you retard.

>kids watching twitch on their mommies tablet and the family computer count as PC gamers
oh boy, this thread has big laughs

It was just the fortnite or overwatch of its day.

>fill titanfall 2 full of masked girls wearing tight form fitting clothes
>closest thing Apex has is a bitch wearing a gas mask and 5 layers of clothes

All they had to do was give us the pilots they already made.

Attached: twenty dollar fortnite skin.jpg (800x800, 115K)

I swear to god this “who are you quoting” shit is straight out of fucking reddit. I have never seen this shit posted all the fucking time up until a few years ago. GET OUT.

It had thoughtful design, dark humor, bloody gibs and was rated M. It's not one of those kiddie shooters. Suck my dick with your false equivalence.

yea that's gonna be a SKIN because its a FREE game

>most popular pc games are all free to play brs and dota 2
Seething twitch box player

did you forget CoD existed or something
let me remind you that a month after TF2's official release, Modern Warfare was released

He rails up on stims and has an ult that lets him jump all over the place. I'm excited that we're getting another mobile character. Hopefully next one is the one with the jetpack for double jumps and wallruns.

Attached: SPOILER_1551624191726.png (1301x558, 456K)

Based Who are you quoting? exposing another newfag.

Because of the polarization in American culture/politics any attempt now to make an all-girl game in the West would be (rightly) interpreted as propagandistic. Jap devs aren't trying to "change the world" with nepshit, Western devs are, because one of the central assumptions of you leftards is that the parts of reality you don't like have no internal coherence and only exist because of normative rightist themes/stories/characters in media

I see more people complaining about /pol/ than actual /pol/ posts.

They've literally all got the same waist packs that pilots do tho. I think they abandoned it because it would mean having to ensure guns are good when hipfired, and that just royally fucks things.

They said they didn't want to make "Faceless soldiers" so instead we're stuck with cringeworthy trope meme-spewers.

Oh well, they're recycling this Red Pilot in the next legend design, at least that will look good.

Attached: 1550935898063m.jpg (1024x664, 109K)

>i choose characters who are the same race as me, even if i dont like their playstyle
Lmao way to project. Every black/brown gamer i know does this, white people don't have to do it cuz they don't have huge chips on their shoulders over growing up ashamed of their skin, which they try to convince themselves is a point of pride.

>it would mean having to ensure guns are good when hipfired, and that just royally fucks things

Hipfire is viable, though. In fact You should almost always hipfire in Titanfall 2 and Apex. Aiming in slows you down and barely improves accuracy.

>whitey bad

That'd be fucking great.
A rare voice line of him being 'out of character' for moment would be fun.

It's super enjoyable, especially the campaign. Best fps campaign I've ever played. Multiplayer is a bit more simplified than TF1, or more refined if you prefer that. Games are fast and fun with lots of chances to show off skill. Probably between 5-10k players player on pc and ps4.

Why does Yea Forumsermin care so much about diversity?

Truly only the mentally ill even think about this.

Attached: 1538159707947.jpg (949x321, 82K)

Her lore is that she was being experimented on, but i dont know jack about Titanfall's lore so that might not be relevant.

You are brainwashed yourself if you think /pol/ was the catalyst to this mindset. /pol/ was a reaction, not the source

can you fucking americans stop with this white/black skin obsession, let the developers add whoever the fuck they want in a videogame as long as it's not blatantly politically correct

In Titanfall 2, absolutely, in Apex, you're crazy. It depends on the gun, but TTK is so shit you'd be crazy not to aim in and go for headshots instead of wildly hipfiring center mass sending shots over their shoulders at 20m. Alternator is a different story, that thing can hipfire all day long, but who uses it?

Could you please describe the taste of nigger dicks in more detail?

It's to balannce out his basic ability and promote you using it. Besides, lifeline can heal faster and everyone at anytime

Hmm and people say /pol/ is the problem

I don't care what skin color they have. Just let me put a god damn helmet on them. They all look so stupid wearing nothing on their head.

Attached: 96vtu6mm004z (1).png (980x335, 741K)

She has powers that are similar to a Simalucrum. Basically Pilots who've transplanted their brains into robots to be even more efficient. Human bodies simply couldn't withstand the stress and strain of phasing, so they used robotic ones. Ash in Titanfall 2 shows this off first, who is a simalucrum. If Wraith WAS a pilot, you'd know about it. They are basically the Spartans from Halo of the Titanfall universe, to give you an analog.

ADS in Apex is actually significantly good for a bunch of weapons and tightens their spreads. Triple Take for example goes from 3 projectiles of significant width apart to suddenly being essentially one projectile with ADS without the choke at the same range. Pic related. Both shots were taken from about 15m away. Left is hipfire, right is ADS.

Attached: Triple Take spread.png (1920x1080, 3.76M)

Skullgirls was fine.

what about the other side on twitter and tumblr? there's plenty of people that are constantly begging for poc or gay characters there

so they're adding what you want and you're still bitching? fucking get a life

Those skills were fake tho

>i hate those sjw reseteratwitterjournalistEVERYONEEXCEPTME because all they do is focus on race of fictional characters!
>does the same exact thing every single time a new character is revealed in any media format and goes online to complain about it as well

IM THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN

>He angrily replied to the 3 hour old post, bumping it to page 1 yet again.

that's the beauty of living in a diverse nation my friend, sad as it may be

autist

"stop focusing on race" is just a way to oppose the propaganda without going all the way and saying "I don't want these in my game". so the fallacy you pointed out only makes sense for centrists, not right-wing activists like OP

>blizzard butt boy

The real red pill is that "centrists" of that stripe are right-wing activists trying to make their opinions more palatable.

?

Fuck I miss Titanfall 2 Bros. I want new content. Should I just play a few rounds, one more time?

Attached: 1551470023333.jpg (600x800, 87K)

well there are plenty of people that make that argument without the hidden intentions you described. im a big right-winger but yeah i'm not a huge fan of deceptions like that

god i LOVE discussing identity politics with my video games

its another
>disguising radical reactions as centrist to normalize your shit behavior
episode

hemlock
if you answer is Wingman, consider suicide by reddit

at least the left publicly, violently enforces their beliefs in the face of opposition. the far right hides on reddit and /pol/ and comes up with a new lie to tell twitter every day to try to convert "normal" people over to their side like cowards.

>Character can maneuver better than all the other champions
So, they are killing the game already?
>Literal launchpad to fly all over the place
>Controllable Bangalore passive
>Self heal.

R-99 and Longbow

>tried installing titanfall
>40gb of audio files
What the fuck?

that reality is nothing but a testament to your success though. fringe movements always start with freaks and outcasts hiding and collecting their strength in the shadows, and we are freaks and outcasts now because you moved the center to the left. for you this is moral and good, for us not so much, but you can't act like fringe movements should go public immediately; look to your own history

No it's basically the same shit.
What's your point? MW was casual but people took it seriously. TF2 doesn't have a real competitive scene and hasn't in a decade. Even MW had a comp scene. TF2 has always been for the friendlies and spycrabs and casuals.

>all the white guys faces are covered
hmmm

also, fuck people leaving the game because you pick their legend.

I just want a character who looks as cool as the 6-4/last resort members
just someone with decent armor and an amazing helmet

I'm mixed and I pick white heroes all the time. I don't pick manlets though because I'm tall and I refuse to lower myself (lmao lower).

yeah, characters are only an issue when they don't look like us

He will only move as fast as an ulting bloodhound, its not too much really

what's wrong with origin? I'm new to pc gaming and haven't had any issues whatsoever. whats the problem?

this guy knows what's up

thats because bloodhound is the only one that somewhat closely resembles a Pilot.

>the left are niggers
Wow

no way this is real
passive makes healing after a fight null, even if it's slow.
Ability does not fit in with the rest, no one else LOSES something for using their shit.
Ult is incredibly redundant when balloons exist and pathfinder zipline exists

>one of his kill quips is "Can't wait to tell my son about this!"

You sure are talkative, for someone with so many dicks in his mouth.

Apex is Reddit the Game

Yea Forums is reddit so it's ok

Doesn't make sense for some of the legends to be a part of Blisk's edge squad.
Gibraltar's fucking backstory is he wants to SAVE people and he's from a search and rescue organization

Attached: big hero 6.webm (800x450, 1.84M)

Sorry zoomer, your game was trash then and now.

The entire thing is just a game that Blisk makes money from. He can't hire pilots because their skills are too expensive so he hires garbage and hypes them up for the public like pro wrestling does.

>TF2, a game from 2007, is now zoomer territory
You are out of control.

S-Stim?????

If you're younger than me or have nostalgia for things I don't you're a zoomer.

It’s amazing how a game based around its characters doesn’t have 1(one) good design

says the tranny from retardera.

That's some dumb reasoning, user, only futher proves that you're a millennial.

haa based gottem l*ftoid btfo

>Character design having to be good in a game where you don't see your own character
>Implying all character design in shooters isn't shitty uninspired tacticool future bullshit with different faces.

It feels shit we will never get shooters that aren't shitty military themed or inspired shit.

Of course I am. Most of this board is except the zoomers.

>threw away good generic designs because generic is bad
>makes the most generic "unique" heroes in videogames to replace them

I'm a tough soldier girl that says tough soldier things. Clips aren't magazines.

Attached: pilots.jpg (1836x1068, 424K)

based retard poster

>being ok with playing as a hideous goblin
I wish I had as much little self respect as you do

Titanfall 3 died for this... why this world is so shit user?

>tough badass soldier girl
>wears a fucking skirt and skinny jeans into combat

truly the pinnacle of character design

Nigga what? We shitpost when it’s good. We shit
Post when it’s bad. We eat crap covered garbage if we like it. Play the fucking thing, you titless bitchface.

REAL MEN USE IRONSIGHTS
I USE ARTILLERY XD

THIs but unironically. Plus nigra brains.

You're kidding right? Yea Forums had a meltdown when Apex came out, complaining about only having one white character. I pick the robot because he's the best but believe me I don't complain whenever I can't choose my favorite backstreet boy like the rest of this site does. Of course the game provides you another one and looking at the reactions despite his shit kit I would say you guys are just happy for another white pick. If I had my way id cut the waifu faggotry out of games and put everyone in power armor or power suits.