Thoughts on this game?

Thoughts on this game?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (869x463, 684K)

Nice butt

CURLING ISN'T EVEN A REAL SPORT. IT WAS AN OUTLET FOR DRUNK CANADIANS TO GATHER AROUND ON THE ICE AND BALANCE THEMSELVES ON BROOMS BECAUSE THEY WERE SO SHIT FACED THEY COULDN'T STAND ON TWO FEET. FUCK CURLING.

I used to watch curling during Olympics. Pretty comfy desu

Fuck off curling is based

Does it have butts?

Didn't 4 beer gut dads win the Olympics?

Why are Swedish women so OP at curling?

Attached: not naisu.jpg (691x387, 39K)

Tell me about these Swedish curling women.

Yep. Won the USA it's first curling gold medal while looking like your dad's old college buddies.

Attached: teamshuster.jpg (800x425, 119K)

Curling would make for a fun VR game

i found out my friend was state champion at curling during high school. i live in australia (no snow where i am). he literally never trained or practiced the shit ever, did one 3 month class at his school during phys ed class and that was enough for him to apparently master it and win a competition. it can't be hard lmao, joke sport

This isn't a sport to you? I bet you think "e-sports" are a sport, huh? You're a flaming faggot and you know it.

They are apparently very good. But they don't look very cute.

Attached: SWEDEN.png (948x372, 25K)

The boomer team beat the zoomer euros.

Fuck curling and fuck penguins

Attached: Penguinmon_b.jpg (320x320, 73K)

what did penguins do to you

Attached: Parallel-Dimorphism-Alpha-Troll.jpg (1008x730, 124K)

A penguin made me play a curing mini game, which by itself wasn't too bad. But the game has an achievement for getting a perfect score, and the penguin will try his hardest to make sure you don't get it

Curling was my favorite part of Sonic vs. Mario

The most boring part of those winter olympics sport compilation games getting it's own entire game. Just what the world needed.

Fuck Digimon World 1 in general.