Daily reminder that this piece of shit utterly ruined the franchise

Daily reminder that this piece of shit utterly ruined the franchise.

Attached: 913ciRoBXQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (870x1500, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0XKg0L8hck
youtube.com/watch?v=ALBaApSO_dk
youtube.com/watch?v=LxBstIyaT2k
youtube.com/watch?v=4CPEDAEh_tk
youtube.com/watch?v=aZT25TTrtww
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NJQUr5-LmlE
docs.google.com/document/d/11d1TKd4ZKZd41pJKQ77bKz4YxJx8_Mojz2KMpNvTrvU/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

git gud scrub

They should work on their posture.

As someone who only played it last year on the PS4 I cannot understand how it is anyone’s favorite.

Attached: ADBAC033-EB3C-412A-9D83-07A8AF8F0C4B.png (626x571, 470K)

The game didn’t come to life and ruin it. The dev team and writers of this ruined the series. 3 and 3D were the final nails.

Techically that shit was being planned judging by the secret movie in KH2 but I understand what I mean. However I didn't jump off the train until the time travel dream within a dream BS in Dream Drop Distance

KEYBLADE

Thing shouldve wrapped up in KH2

Smart move. 3’s story was some how worse. I was in denial Thea roast years hoping DDD was just a fluke accident.

not really, nomura ruined KH with the shitty Roxas pandering, his arc was done in KH2 but because of the shitty fujos he appared in every KH game for no reason, created days shit, axel being keyblade and bland xion

You can't ruin something that's already fucked up
At least this game gave us best girl, fuck kairi, fuck xion, fuck namine, fuck larxene and fuck olette, period

THEY WERE. Seriously think about it. All org members were destroyed, Roxas and Namine has their bitter sweet ends, Axel was dead, Ansem the wise was dead, Sora Riku and kairi were all home, etc.
The bottle scene I always took as “and they went on many adventures the end”

There isn't a single boss fight in III as good as this: youtube.com/watch?v=c0XKg0L8hck

Nomura had a good concept and completely fucking wrecked it by the time he added in all his retcon's into KH2FM. I'd honestly imagine that the original team for I and II fucked off from Square around this time

Aqua is wood and only her design is good. It’s lightning 2.

And there wasn’t a boss as good as that in KH2’s first version either

Attached: A28C543D-3F69-47EE-844B-41DCA856B53C.jpg (613x750, 321K)

I think I’d rather fight pot centipede than any boss in 3. At least pot centipede I couldn’t beat while half awake.

So do KHfags play all KH games or only the mainline?
I know this came out on ps2, psp, gba, 3ds, ps3(?), and ps4/xboc.

So uhh... I just started playing KH1 to get into the series since 3 is now out. It seems like it just becomes increasingly disappointing as the games go on. Should I drop it?

Gameplay was decent. It was the lazy, low effort writing that killed it.

I played all of them. Most hardcore fans did too. That’s why they were the ones most burned by 3. It was years of not just waiting but suffering through mediocrity for the occasional decent or important moment in hopes it would be all worth it once 3 came out.

No, Dream Drop Distance did that. BBS actually created a new story that had me wanting KH3

KH2 is fun once you get past the two hour tutorial. Everything else is KH2 but worse gameplay wise at best so it's only worth carrying on if you care about the plot.

I’m just saying don’t brag about stuff not being in KH3 when every single KH has gotten additional postgame content in later versions.
>Sepiroth
>Msterious Figure
>Roxas/Lingering Will

It peaks at 2 so drop it there. Though honestly in hindsight 2 isn’t as interesting as a game now a days. There’s better action games out there. So maybe just finish 1

>Implying Xaldin, Luxord, Demyx, Saix, and Xigbar weren't good fights
Fuck off KH3 shill.

Attached: 1551239723181.png (401x573, 261K)

>gameplay was decent
nigger, what? its utter dogshit. the loadout based combat from the handheld games is an abortion

No I agree I was just taking the oppurtinuty to talk shit on the awful bosses in 3

Attached: 1550334258874m.jpg (1024x341, 38K)

They are but if he hadn't posted a fight added after KH2 came out I probably would have agreed.

Reminder that these two fuckers spent almost a decade doing nothing but arguing with each other while their host gained a new personality

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Days is the only game with remotely consistent writing and it’s a shame the only impression people have of it is that awful movie.
Honestly maybe KH needed more scenes without acting, I dunno. I don’t care about this shit series anymore so I don’t even know why I’m still trying to defend it.

Attached: 1549170212573.jpg (1125x1263, 166K)

Aqua's the shittiest character next to Kairi in this series LMAO

Attached: jobbing_water.jpg (1432x3240, 958K)

If anything BBS simplified the story again and was good.

DDD and X/Union X are where the series has spiraled out of control

lmao if you actually think a final mix of three can remediate any of its problems. the game is a total fucking train wreck through and through

And that new personality got screwed over when xehanort took over

Attached: Soras.png (641x613, 418K)

No, KH2 ruined the series.

KH2FM is the peak gameplay wise. I had lots of fun fighting the Absent Silhouettes and some of the Data Org.

Are these supposed to mock KH? I'm the biggest KH fanboy but I love this shit.

this too

It's okay but it's not 358/2 levels of bad

but fuck having to basically play through the game 3 times just to get the ending

Attached: autism.jpg (2340x1700, 2.43M)

Yes Im mocking you and your gay baby game.

Attached: 73e92df.png (500x1020, 786K)

Now show the whole image where she beats him in the fight but takes the hit to protect ventus you fucking faggot

>kh is for babies
>i'll just go play mario and watch marvel movies

For some reason I like them more when they go all tough and end up as damsels in distress

Attached: 1551001689856m.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

Did Xehanort take over? Because neither Ansem SoD or Xemnas act like Master Xehanort.
Ansem SoD has his own personality, which is what I imagine Apprentice Xehanort acted like, and Xemnas just acts like a cold hearted Terra who still whines for his master's approval (now being Ansem instead of Eraqus)

>But nintendo and cape shit
No one mentioned those but you nigger.

Attached: 1548276647247.jpg (600x532, 40K)

I've grown to really hate BBS. I didn't mind it so much when it first came out, just thought the worlds kind of sucked and aqua wasn't that fun to play as, but playing it again on ps3, then ps4, I can't stand the game anymore. You have to play it 3 times in a row and with aqua everything takes 50 million hits to die. DDD really didn't bother me that much after that turd. Days is still my favorite spin off but everyone hates it.

daily reminder that FUCK YOU

where did he mention either of those, you autist?

Fellow Nort Chads, we did it! We won! Terranort took out most of the light cucks by himself and then Demon tide did the rest
Post the first thing you're doing in our new world of Darkness

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

>and with aqua everything takes 50 million hits to die.
Get fucking good. Aqua kills things the quickest, why are you using terrible commands?

Attached: Somebodycomequick.png (1920x1185, 1.24M)

Attached: 1550034917023.jpg (680x644, 44K)

ignore the "old game good new game bad" retards, they say the same for literally everything

>A darkness user playing dirty doesn't count
Cope

Mickey is PISSED

I understand this train of thought, it's basically a "well, I tried my hardest and failed" instead of just not even trying to fight back.

Is Terranort the canon strongest character? He literally bodied 7 people

>no creative file name
Fuck off and stop spamming this image

tfw you choose the right vessel

Attached: 92E10F45-5DAA-4715-B58C-A7ED600CF3DB.png (439x503, 206K)

it was never supposed to be this way. kh1 was a respectable squaresoft game and pretty groundbreaking for its intended audience (literally 9-year-olds). II was like the series hitting puberty but it was still pretty fucking good with the roxas arc especially. these games cultivated mystery and left more to the imagination as opposed to the garbage exposition that came after

>basing power levels on 3
sora is a mary sue and everyone else exists only to job

Making the fucking mobile game be a central plot focus of the whole series is what ruined it.

Command Board was fun and I still regularly play it

Nah, BBS is a fine entry. Anything in between numbered entries are experimental, and they are fun if you like the series.

I try really hard to hate this motherfucker, but for some reason I like his smug attitude
I guess he looks like a good guy tho

>bodied
>implying Terranort even killed 1 person before jobbing
Terranigger spotted

No it probably goes something like
>Sora with friendship
>Lingering Will
>Terranort
>Master Xehanort (without Chi-blade)

The float killed the game.

Where's sully?

Master Xehanort should not be stronger than his heartless and Nobody

What race is he?

Attached: Terra (nobody form).jpg (225x350, 22K)

A rare case of an albino cuban, unique on it's kind

Right below Xehanort

Darkness

babyposters inevitably eat up basic bitch shit superhero, nintendo, and "mature realisstik" shooters like metro and last of us

Japanese.

Attached: 1515147464515.png (660x1838, 1.08M)

Half Xehanort, half Terra

that doesn't say KH3

>using the power of mobage whales to defeat the demon tower

It was the dumbest shit.

I hate all the fujos and spics that prop up bad storylines like BBS and it's relations like it had right to be a thing after the ending of KH2.

All of the main casts backgrounds were simple and clean in the first two games till the keyblades turn into this big autism test to see how much light or darkness autism you need to be able to make the ultimate X-blade like something out of a chinese cultivation god plot.

KH2 like many people have said already is really good.
The habdheld games that came after that are really hit or miss, but there is no denying that they are kinda busted.
KH3 is good, but it lacks the difficulty and superbosses of KH2 to make it truely shine.
But 3 is still far better than anyother KH game that isn't KH2FM and maybe KH1 depending on how much you enjoyed the simplicity of KH1.
Long story short the numbered games are good with 2FM being the best as of now.
The handheld games are objectively worse, but are still enjoyable to some it's kinda hit or miss.
I think the handheld games are fine as far as handheld games go.

KH1 is more complex than KH3 in every area except combat and story

>Aqua ruining anything
Go home faggot

Attached: 1551594551386.jpg (600x477, 349K)

they added form change attraction flow grand magic bullshit but took away reaction commands and became concerned the player would not be pressing triangle to awesome often enough. then somebody had a brilliant idea - lets beat the fucking triangle button to death like it owes us money for a minute and a half.

Sephiroth was in the base game of 1 and 2

So what else is complex bar world design?

I think in kh1 only kurt zisa was on the base game in the nip version, we got three more superboss fights with sephirot, phantom and ice titan

Not in Japan KH1

Phantom was in the base game.

Guarding, spacing, tech, revisit incentive with abilities/trinities/etc, minigames, more postgame content and bosses. Bosses in general have more moves.

Guess I'm seeping into combat after all

The only base game superboss in KH1 was Phantom.

Aqua was only good in 0.2, though

KH3 has more reasons to revisit worlds than any other KH game. Every world has a flan minigame, one or more battlegates and a unique, fleshed out world-specific minigame, plus all the hidden mickeys and treasures and shit.

Did you play Japan KH1?

Phantom was creepy as a kid because in the original version he didn't have any heartless emblems on him and I thought I was missing so deep shit from the Peter Pan story that he was from.

All battlegates except the last one are bad. Just random heartless/nobody fights.

All Mickeys and treasures can be gotten in your first visit, sometimes necessitating an immediate reentry upon clearing the story at worst.

damn terrafags are delusional

that shit always cracks me up

Arguing about which KH girl is the best is like arguing about which body part is the least worst to break. They are all trash and not capable of reedeming a game.

It cracked up Kairi too

>Get to the Phantom
>Don’t even have Stop magic
The game was rigged from the start

I don’t consider myself much of a Terrafag but it’s pretty obvious that LW>Terranort and that Peak Terranort would likely be stronger than Ansem SoD or Xenmas

Attached: F5A77006-12FA-4C38-9A1E-742A3954735E.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

more disney attractions=! more ''''complex'''

So you skipped monstro?

>kill Ansem and Xemnas
>Master Xehanort, not Terranort, is the one that comes back.
Explain this.

reading comp

On the topic of LW>Terranort, what ever happened to LW during their fight?

>BbB has lots of design and narrative flaws that marked the decrease in quality of the francise because the devs wanted to go in its direction because the sheep made the game so (falsely) well received
>lol git gud

Dumb Aquafag.

there's nothing wrong with my reading comp. KH3 combat is probably the least complex in the series, it has more shiny attraction but the combat has absolutely zero substance and is piss easy

Spic

We're all in agreement that Arendelle is the worst world in 3 right?

>going up and down the fucking mountain over and over again while having Olaf and the songs from the movie shoved in your face with a mildly fun boss at the end

Attached: Kingdom-Hearts-3-Arendelle-18.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

Pretty much yeah.

Caribbean > Toy Box > Olympus > San Fransokyo > Kingdom of Corona > Arendelle > 100 Acre Wood

Suggest some.

Oh yeah what girls do you like then?
Apex legends? lol

The story was still salvageable until DDD. They could have jumped straight into KH3 from recoded, DDD did nothing but add in a bunch of nonsense.

>full on gimmick world
>the best
Monstropolis was better than Toy Box

>gimmick
Meaningless buzzword.

Nah, BBS was pretty good. You just don't can't sit still for more than a minute to work with the command deck, so instead you parrot what other people on Yea Forums says about it.

It's one of the best portable game ever made though

The combat never had substance.

Just got the plat for KH1, what are some tips for reCoM? I’m playing through on proud and the new card battle system seems.... weird. I heard that magic (specifically Fira) is OP, should I load decks full of them?

Attached: 1452458861009.jpg (913x719, 231K)

Not even in the top 50 PSP games.

always have one or two 0 cards to break enemy combos

KH noob here. I finished 2 last week and I'm taking a short break so I can focus on college classes until spring break in a couple weeks. What's the recommended order for the characters in this game?

Wrong fuckwad. It's a completely ground based game following a game with pretty god damn great air combat system, and the story just becomes KEYBLADE KEYBLADE KEYBLADE.

Oh God. I hear the Platinum on CoM is hell. Don't use Fire magic on fire enemies like Axel, it will heal them. Jafar is your friend.

Re:coded is the best portable KH

>Nomura
TVA
>fans
VTA
>True kino connoisseurs
VAT

How the fuck do I get 12,000,000 score in Verum Rex, do I just have to lure everything into the shock trap or what

Attached: 1.6431129.697640300.jpg (609x343, 26K)

Weird thing is Riku is now fucking a version oficial Sora and it's not gay

>saved Terra for last
>supposed to be first
Really don't know why they'd set up the worst character to be first. I was also totally expecting a Mickey scenario but Aqua was alright I guess

Everything about the finale of KH2 was perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=ALBaApSO_dk

After the sad but hopeful ending of 1 and CoM, KH2 was the perfect answer to that story
KH3's story was a letdown to what BBS built up

Attached: kh2_happy_ending_by_onigiri_nii-d4fkovf.gif (320x240, 3.34M)

Ventus first
Terra next
Aqua last

No one disagrees Aqua should be last. But Ventus is better transition to the game since he similar to Sora and Roxas in look, control and movement. But also Ventus knows the least and his story reveals the least as you go through.

>had a raging boner for Kairi in KH1
>had a raging boner for Sora in DDD
>now he gets to fuck Sora and Kairi's lovechild
Riku made out like a bandit

It's critical to get a high multiplier and bonuses from shit like "use only 1 mech" or "dont take damage from final boss."

Best strat is generally to run left and fall off the block at the start to use the (stronger) purple mech. Stay around the ground area next to the ramp near there and be VERY aggressive to keep multiplier going. Make use of the gas cannister bomb things especially.

Why is Ven so based?

The Sorcerer and Berserker nobodies are only found in battlegates and are now minibosses.

Oh wow amazing and unique fights. They pulled old generic enemies and gave them more health that's exciting!

Thanks anons, guess I'm going with Ventus first

All the Nobody fights are pretty boring without the unique and situational reaction commands.

Enjoy the harem

Attached: 3F027664-1710-430B-BDAF-EABC4469C077.png (3840x2160, 3.53M)

Darkness

Attached: Terra-Xehanort_KHBBS.png (474x757, 276K)

>All battlegates except the last one are bad
Lol you're fucking retarded. None of them are bad. They are great challenges on level 1.

You can't be fucking serious

>Gives the poisoned apple back to the Queen
>Points Snow White to a random house of strangers who literally shouted him out of their cave for being a "Theif"

What the Hell, Ven?

Git gud idiot.

He didn’t know any better

Attached: A5CCF33F-F5D6-4170-8AEB-4989C8B0DE21.jpg (1254x748, 144K)

Jesus, I didn't know either of those were a bonus, I'd always ditch the first mech for a prime even when I was at max. Not him but thanks for that tip.

>Blocks your light
>Not really we wuz only looking to reset the worlds & sheit to stop the endless darkness flooding in

Attached: True_Organization_XIII.jpg (4406x2589, 1.06M)

BBS absolutely fucked the story in completely unnecessary ways
>Xehanort now an old guy
>Pointless Roxas lookalike added to the story
>X-blade bullshit
I could go on.

I have to wonder if Nomura actually thinks anyone buys that crap.

Well, that's the prequel you fucking retard.

I thought it was good and I really couldn't give any less of a fuck about people who shit on the Command Deck. The world was also well realized for being on the PSP

Roxas looks like Ventus

I've only played a couple of hours so far, but the gameplay for BBS seems pretty decent.
I like it being grounded and weighty, though Terra's dodge and animations don't feel as fluid as Aqua or Ventus's.

This story, writing, and VA is some hot garbage though. Is that why people dislike this game so much?

Attached: 1511991892965.png (545x370, 169K)

Didn't he get all the darkness exorcised out of him.
probably made him hyper gullible in the process.

According to Nomura both came back.

>Ansem and Xemnas's faces don't look anything like Terranort despite being his heartless and nobody.
>Terranort almost even looks taller and thinner than both, and appears more similar to Young Xehanort, despite being totally unrelated body wise.

This really annoys me.

Attached: 1538284987443.jpg (480x480, 16K)

desu I enjoyed 100 Acre Wood, it just felt a bit lazy. Though some of the bias might be because I'm a puzzlefag and the 100 Acre Wood keyblade is one of my favorites, since it fixes almost every issue that Shooting Star had as a keyblade.
Caribbean > Corona > Olympus > Toy Box > 100 Acre Wood > Arendelle (Ice Dungeon) > SanFansokyo > Caribbean (Story Only) > Arendelle (Everything Else)

Caribbean is shit storywise, but otherwise it is pretty good. The only reason it's hated is because every fucking story beat is a gimmick, and if you're rushing the plot then you have to deal with it all at once.
>gimmick ship battle
>gimmick flying boss fight
>gimmick ship race, which ends in another ship battle where you can board the ship
>gimmick underwater combat
>crab collection
>another ship roadblock, this time as a casual filter since the ships literally teleport behind you with reinforcements and damn near 1 shot you if you're not careful
all of the fun shit is locked behind exploring the islands, which is why most of the pirates footage showed side content like the powerwild island. The only positive of the Pirates story is that the davy jones fight is one of the best in the game. You never get to just play as Sora and beat up some heartless or pirates, and all of the fun ship content like boarding other ships is in random ship encounters, since ship boarding only happens in one of the forced ship battles.

wasn't this confirmed to be one of several mistranslations? could've sworn that in the original JP the phrasing as "blank/pure" instead of :"light", since he wanted a balanced world.

speaking of which, fuck western VA practices. When the fuck are they going to just gather everyone in a room to record instead of this autistic "record your lines in alphabetical order" bullshit? It's not like the VAs themselves are leaking the fucking game.

Attached: charizard shock.png (464x348, 237K)

They dislike it because the combat isn't as good as 2 or 1. The story is good and your taste is fucking garbage.

Did Xenoheart have a Nobody seperate from Xemnas?
Seems like Xemnas was Terra's body with Xehanort's mind still piloting.

BBS is hated for a couple of reasons, but gameplay wise it's because it's the beginning of the Osaka team meme, since they can't balance for shit. BBS has an incredibly low skill ceiling, but the floor is slightly above the skill floor of the mainline games because it isn't "mash X to beat low difficulties". It isn't a problem normally, but you might notice that a lot of bosses don't stagger and can randomly break out of your attacks and kill you. It becomes really obvious once you reach the bonus boss fights and realize that the only viable commands are surges and mines, with just about every endgame command like Ars or Sonic Blade killing you.

Some original designs and trailers for BBS had a reduced delay between commands and the ability to combo them together, similar to Re:Coded.

Storywise it's alright, just don't fall for the Terra hate meme.
seriously why in the fuck do so many people think Terra's a retard for listening to someone that Master Eraqus outright told him to listen to for fucks sake.

Attached: terra did nothing wrong.png (1194x785, 101K)

Terra is more gullible and idiotic than Ven (a literal child)

>This story, writing, and VA is some hot garbage though.
Storywise BBS doesn't get good until the endgame, especially Terra's
VAs are all hot fucking garbage, but it's mainly the result of voice direction like brought up. It's pretty obvious when you hear Aqua actually emote for once, though I don't remember which game she did it in. It's even more obvious if you look at other work that her VA has done.

Honestly I don't understand how anyone can like Aqua in general aside from waifufags.

Attached: ansem really makes you darkness.jpg (718x667, 36K)

After seeing how 3 turned out, this is the conclusion I've reached.

Remind me, what other games did KH2's battle planner work on? I might need to check them out.

What would Terra & Aqua's kid look like?

Attached: 1551591894993.jpg (1920x1356, 195K)

Give me a source to that image!!!

Attached: i_love_this_CHAD.png (765x1043, 599K)

I liked her from a gameplay perspective, literally the best magic use next to Sora's. I really wish she was handled better story wise.

American

>Master Eraqus, am I finally worthy of being a key blade master?
>NO PASS

>Terranort didn't keep his Robe for his fight and have Terra unveil his old clothes when he gets his body back.
>This model wasn't even used in the game except for when they are fully hooded

Attached: Dusks.png (186x375, 94K)

Is it comfy KH time?

Attached: 1551600651521.png (800x1015, 431K)

fuck JaP for doing that. his entire KH3 in a nutshell video felt like it was low-effort and that he was upset over something that happened in the game.

Is it gay to self insert as Aqua and ship myself with Terra?

Are you really mad he didn't take a parody video seriously to appease the Fantards? None of his videos give the other games these breaks so why would this have been different?

Yes.

So are you gay too then?

desu the video was alright, but it definitely wasn't as good as it could've been
stickmansham's and truebladeseeker's vids were better

biggest disappointment was that there wasn't a joke about Jack giving up the ship and letting Sora steer it.

Yes, the story tries to take itself seriously then show a fucking cartoon mouse and a lamp. It's cringy as fuck

Possibly.

Have you played the games?

Attached: 1551578024261.jpg (990x990, 206K)

the only thing cringy as fuck are your posts my nigga

God I’m gay for Terra and wish that was me kissing him

Attached: 1551465044177.png (500x568, 165K)

>Shipping a mentally disabled retard with a grown woman

Nah.

Me in the middle getting ready to meet with my husband Terra

Terra is exactly the kind of guy who would use all that brute strength to pin you down and fuck you until you can't move and then pull you in close for cuddles.

It'd be fucking amazing.

Would you prefer it if the games were "le self-aware and ironic XD". Fuck off with that shit. Not enough media is sincere in it's intentions nowadays. The pitch of the entire franchise was making a Disney inspired JRPG, and they decided to have fun with that premise.

Who should Aqua be with them?
>inb4 Ven
Fucck off pedo Vencuck

Why did whitesnake star playing when I clicked in the image?

>implying the franchise was any good from the start

It's just speedrunning autists who hate it. Your complaints are shit though.

Attached: 1532662763460.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

Attached: __aqua_and_terra_kingdom_hearts_birth_by_sleep_and_etc_drawn_by_xion81314__08c2e0c4b1cce0e93b047286c (900x572, 177K)

The only right choice faggoy.

Attached: Truth.jpg (1024x744, 112K)

Attached: giphy (1).gif (349x256, 1.54M)

*Saved by introducing best boy

Attached: final xehanort.png (664x509, 362K)

That is not DDD, user.
In fact, every single KH game released for a Nintendo platform was unmistakeably bad.
CoM, Days, DDD...all shit.

Vanitas is for Olette

>Sora's face when that entire fucking scene after kicking his ass

Attached: sora surprised pikachu.png (1151x798, 901K)

There's no such thing as 'Vencuck'

Attached: terraschizos.png (255x309, 93K)

Okay Vencuck

Ansem and Xemnas aren’t really in KH3. They’ve both time traveled from before Sora killed them, where they returned after being defeated without any recollection of the time travel.

Olette and Vanitas having a double date with Roxas and Xion at the Twilight Town bistro!

It's the best game in the franchise, you just want to be proven wrong.

What is this supposed to fucking mean? terrachads insulting vencuck while pretending to be vencuck?

Vencuck your still here.

Attached: Vencuck.png (2268x1712, 1.47M)

Vanitas = Ventus

tick... tock... Ven...cuck...

Terra schizos are Vencuck. They created the Vencuck boogeyman when it is them LARPing themselves. All for attention of course.

Attached: terra's inside me.jpg (623x872, 93K)

Attached: 1545057565362.jpg (1280x977, 155K)

Reminder that there's already Flynn x Sora porn!

Terranort x Aqua OTP

Attached: 1548086969712.jpg (796x1004, 102K)

Me on the top

I hate humanity

>ven is somehow hundreds of years old and doesnt remember the mobile game

Attached: 1446560592383.png (756x574, 86K)

>negro babies
kek

Wrong. Ventus belongs to Terra

This guy gets it.

Attached: 9026679679r479647.jpg (236x287, 14K)

BBS is fun as fuck though.

It's the only actual good game in the series

There's KairiXOlette porn out there too thanks to KH3 and it's hot

>two underage children

flynn who? from shen magamoo teensy?

Based & Redpilled. The superior version of Terra always wins.

Attached: TortxDaqua.jpg (937x1171, 107K)

>superior Terra
He got BTFO by his own stand

Eugene, from Tangled.

Attached: JKSSEW.jpg (600x800, 274K)

i forgot about that one. thats gay

Me reaching for the bag of candy

I know Ventus is 16 but he acts younger than what I would imagine a 16 year old being. I thought he was 14 at first when I played BBS.

Literally everyone from the mobile game barring the foretellers, Chirithy and Ephemer have amnesia

He acts his age, sometimes he’s more innocent than the average 16 year old though.

Yeah the innocence is what made me thought he was younger, but maybe I was fucked up at 16 or something

I for the life of me cannot find the last emblem in toy box, where is it?

Attached: terra_x_aqua___surprise_kiss_by_emosewa_chan-d3cuxfp.png (1600x995, 1.48M)

HMM...

Attached: hmmm.png (2000x1213, 1.74M)

These are Terra and Aqua's ancestors (possibly). Do they approve of their descendants getting together?

I mean if you want to be spoiled.
youtube.com/watch?v=LxBstIyaT2k

Attached: Aced & Invi.png (443x495, 275K)

Bit late of a reply, but which stat is best to focus on when levelling?

there is no other series with better battle music than KH. prove me wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=4CPEDAEh_tk

>Do they approve of their descendants getting together?
I don't think they would care too much as long as either of them wasn't the "betrayer"

Attached: bdc489b3f47bafa68d14dd8392a3ecc6.jpg (960x935, 94K)

If it's the last one you should go outside Galaxy store, it's on some boxes near the entrance.

Attached: DhStCJ-WsAEuey6.jpg (1200x1051, 171K)

This is such a strange ship.

Imo
Sleight>CP>HP
I was actually thinking about playing ReCOM today before reading your message. I wish it had refights with Org members and bosses as well as crit mode and NG+. I love that game.

Are sleights just new moves? Also what does CP even improve, I’m still pretty early game and it hasn’t explained yet

I doubt Aced and Invi fucked anyone before going to wherever they did after the keyblade war (especially Aced, what a fucking loser)

CP let’s you have more cards in your deck, stop speeding you chimp.

Invi definitely got fucked by MoM, and as for Aced... there’s a reason he’s such a raging autist all the time.

>Aced and Invi fucking eachother
Impossible, they both want the unicorn dick so they'll always fight.

Its probably the second most popular straight ship in the franchise. The weirder one in my opinion is Roxas x Xion or Ventus x anyone but the cat

Attached: TA Wedding.jpg (2484x1298, 504K)

sleights are new moves you can use. there are many cool ones, and very powerful ones. you can experiment.

if a sleight is open, always take it. otherwise when you level do CP, and every 3-5 levels do HP. CP increases deck capacity, which is what you want for better cards.

always keep a zero card in the front of your deck, or a couple. and don't use them unless you want to quickly break an enemies card.

KH1 and the PSP Dissidia games

It’s weird in the sense that I just don’t see it. I know why it exists, “Adult” woman X Adult manchild (while also being some the oldest characters in the series, people rather latch on their fantasies and ship these two instead of children) but these two characters never shown any signs of liking each other in the games. Actually the opposite especially in BBS.

Yeah sleights are new moves but they're very powerful. CP is card points, whenever you can't get a sleight I'd go for them until you feel comfortable with the amount of cards you can hold at a time then go for HP. Sleights are gained every 5 levels and in treasure rooms (one for each floor) though the sleights you gain in treasure rooms aren't the ones you gain in new

13/13

I've played them all except Dream Drop Distance, VCast, and A Fragmentary Passage

Birth By Sleep was a refreshing return to form for a franchise that had, outside of the Cavern of Remembrance, completely forgotten the satisfying blend of precision platforming, exploration, and fighting that made KH1 redefine the action RPG genre.

Attached: 1551069184486.jpg (714x1002, 169K)

Reminder that Risky Romp is one of the best battle themes in the series.

Every noteworthy KH game is playable on PS4.

No, back when they made Kh2 they had no idea who was in the armors. When they made final mix they knew what they'd look like but still not quite who they were and you can find discrepancies between kh2 and BBS

Aqua's shorts are so tight!

This

Attached: 1551468180266.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

They didn't hate each other in BBS, Aqua was concerned about him based off of what she had seen since she was following his trail (though she over reacted when they met up in RG and wasn't handling the situation well) and Terra was confident that he could do things on his own until he realized that he couldn't.

I want to play with her shorts.

CP is your max card cost. Every card costs CP so increase it often, because the better cards are more expensive. Premium Rooms include battles that have a high chance of making one of your cards premium, which lowers it's price. Focus on making your 0 and 9 cards premium.

Attached: 24B88241-9B14-49D8-B428-F993027ED149.jpg (480x421, 46K)

From Vanitas onwards Sora just seemed really done with all this utter bullshit

>Xehanort you gotta accept that fate will just happen
>Ignore the time I time traveled to save everyone's lives and change how things were supposed to happen lmao

>Punished Sora SOON

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x306, 21K)

>Ven
>IPhone filename
Vencuck why did you come back?

Attached: TA Wedding 2.jpg (1600x768, 561K)

Oh. He's here. Abandon thread.

Attached: 1525228780946.png (499x497, 379K)

Honestly I could see nomura being enough of a hack to do this shit.

funny you blame the game instead of the retard behind all the unnecessary bullshit

Attached: f5639c878106baa53f5e84f5be71be93_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

How come Aqua is letting a child rest on her thighs?

Attached: 75A104C5-E605-4DB5-AFBE-D156127131EE.jpg (700x1050, 130K)

>Moralfag shounen MC
>not being a hypocrite
That'd be the real twist.

ACED I COME FOR YOU

Attached: 1521644173220.png (856x1054, 477K)

How powerful is Nomura?

Attached: 1550811336182.jpg (421x312, 19K)

Thighs save lives!

>Aced vs full Terra
>Luxu vs YX/Boy in black
Any other matchups you anons want?

I agree

I agree.

Terra-kohai, it is time we finish this. Twice we have clashed, but now, this is will be our last fight.

Attached: 1549588004114.jpg (210x240, 19K)

He's a Nobody

What was stopping Young Xehanort from doing more time bullshit when things weren't going his way?

Reminder best KH tirlogy is 1 com and 2

Why everyone want Terra and Aced to fight?

Attached: 1537566656727.jpg (300x500, 16K)

He left thinking he wins in the future so even though he forgets the events he witnesses he likely feels a sense of satisfaction.

Retard strength vs retard strength

No, this.

Attached: OletteV.png (952x464, 453K)

They both have extreme strength of wills

They are both powerful big angry men who did nothing wrong.

also

Attached: 1531056142433.png (1608x1978, 400K)

>three people
>everyone
People just like to see retards fight, but it won’t happen.

They're both cool as fuck

Aced is cool as fuck bro
Terra is honestly the coolest one after Roxas

Attached: 1544754424307.png (1947x1191, 949K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aZT25TTrtww
He's practically Terra with a bear mask.

>Implying Aced won't mop the fucking floor with Terra
He's literally a bigger Terra with roid rage

>but it won’t happen
Unfortunately this is true, it'll probably be the Sora show just like in Keyblade Graveyard.

Eraqus did nothing wrong. If anything he didn't do enough

because it would be impossible

Gas yourself

>Implying that’s a bad thing
Terra vs Aced won’t interest me in the slightest, but if it does happen I want to see Terra get BTFO’d while someone else like Sora or Ven rises up to take Aced down.

>
Terra's will is so strong he was capable of animating his own armor. Aced won't mop the floor with him.

>Ven

Attached: 1551130817490.webm (853x480, 2.91M)

Alright first of all what platforming, The only platforming I can remember was in that one gear room of Disney town where you had to electricute aome mechanism to start these pumps, other than that there was barely any, and the exploration was dogshit, the worlds where tiny as fuck and had less than 2 npcs per world, the combag however I thought was okay, not great definetly could have used some more work but it definetly has its share of flaws (Terras god awful dodge being one)

Attached: a37.gif (450x253, 1.88M)

TERRA!

Attached: Aced Stance.png (361x600, 218K)

Literally what he tells Sora about misusing the power of waking

>doesn’t even summon his keyblade
Ven is the reason Terranort lost in the first place.

I just beat KH1, watched the CoM cutscenes on youtube and am now playing KH2 FM. So a question about the whole nobody thing, Sora created two nobodies when he turned into a heartless and came back right? And Roxas took half of his power? Then how was Sora able to beat Ansem at only 50 percent of his power?

So I'm confused, do you even need to be a good guy to have a keyblade anymore?

>Terranort threaten all of them with death and armed himself with his Keyblade
>speedblitzed Ven in millisecond into death
>No one could even react to him beside Goofy, setting up team combo with Donald
>Terranort fucking survived the Zettaflare

What is Ven going to do against Aced, cry on him for Terra?

Attached: 1521473733533.jpg (3264x544, 804K)

I always wondered if the term "Birth by Sleep" means every intro of the game, where the character sleeping dives into that stained glass arena

What do these cunts want now that they're all back?

Inb4 kingdom hearts

Attached: Foretellers.png (988x809, 999K)

>Then how was Sora able to beat Ansem at only 50 percent of his power?
Light and friends.

>Then how was Sora able to beat Ansem at only 50 percent of his power?
Kingdom Hearts was light, and his friends were his power.

It's bad writing man clearly they added the whole nobody thing and Roxas taking Sora's power after the first game.

Ven and Lea also lived in that case.

This. BBS added the most unnecessary shit and everything was completely wrapped up by 2. 1 and 2 make for solid full entries and CoM is a nice little something different to bridge them both together.

Struck down.
They were dead.

There hearts were still with them so they weren't dead. They were just really really injured.

Attached: 46847024_207216030230309_2675892193379082520_n.jpg (480x566, 42K)

Some could argue they were merely pretending to be dead.

If somehow they weren't dead, they probably were in critical state and almost dead for sure

Struck down doesn’t mean dead just like blasting away doesn’t mean dead

The only requirement there ever was was a strong heart

No, that's the Dive into the Heart/Destati

do you nignogs even pay attention

Blasting away means team rocket.

Nort claimed checkmate with Terra's piece. He was alive.

Attached: 1537549746313.jpg (2960x1440, 1.21M)

Strike down means team rocket.

>taking the chess pieces as gospel
There’s not even a Donald or Goofy piece but there’s multiple Aqua pieces

I always took it as Sora's "birth" as a keyblade wielder through Ven's "sleep". But then I don't really look for depth in a lot of this series

>it's another episode of the same fag arbitrarily hating on BBS
>you can make a list of flaws for pretty much every KH game, but BBS has the least

It's getting sad user. Your autism is getting more and more severe. At least try to make up some reasons it's bad next time.

Attached: 1551062721024.jpg (437x359, 57K)

If Roxas was half of Sora then why was he 100% more badass dual wielding key blades before Sora even got a chance? Is it just because Sora was asleep for a year and never unlocked his potential until later?

who are these guys with masks? i only played the main 3 games

>No, that's the Dive into the Heart/Destati
>do you nignogs even pay attention
If you mean Jiminys journal then no, I don't. Because I really don't remember that

If if that's the case it still bore me to tears and introduced Xion, a character that stole all the spotlight of what was supposed to be an Organization XIII game.

Also, the old meme is true. KH2 is were everything went wrong, all games after it try to fix the new plot elements introduced, sometimes it works, often it does not.

After coded and 358/2 Days, BBS was a lot better than fans expected, that's why it's still liked all in all. There are many things to criticize but it handled the command system and the three character story better than DDD could in every aspect. That's why it's still the best handheld game after the original CoM.

Attached: EPxmbxc.png (763x1100, 384K)

I don't think anybody can deny that BBS is when the plot began turning far too ridiculous and bloated. Everything was tied off by 2.

Roxas was just Sora's nobody. He looked a bit different because in kh2 all nobodies look a bit different from the originals. That the originals look identical and Roxas looks like Ventus was a retcon introduced by BBS.

whatever helps you sleep at night bro

Struck down means almost aways death.
Blasted away doesn't mean death.

can someone explain in simple terms why venitas looks like sora? and roxas like ventus?

Can someone rank the games for me real quick so i know which ones to play? finished the first and CoM playing 2 right now.

Donald literally BTFOs Terranort
>he’s still alive
Where’s your proof he is? If you have none fuck off with your fanfiction.

>can someone explain in simple terms why venitas looks like sora?
Sora filled the missing part in Ven's heart where Vanitas is from, and that in turn affected Vanitas. He was just faceless before.

Roxas looks like Ven cause when he was created Ven's heart was in Sora's body.

CoM or ReCoM? Cause if you managed to get through ReCoM you should play every other game, they're all much better.

Yeah, Nomura doesn't write the series to be super deep, there are some concepts that go beyond surface level but on the whole I believe you're supposed to take things that come up at face value when it's obvious and when new information comes up that adds context to something you roll with it. That's what I do.

>the plot began turning far too ridiculous and bloated
The fucking opening and KH2 secret ending already tell you whats gonna happen and it's the only KH game besides 1 that's self-contained and dont need any previous knowledge to enjoy. Also it's the first KH game to explain more than it confuses.

>Everything was tied off by 2
Not really. Namine, Roxas, the organization and Ansem the Wise don't get a happy ending necessarily and Aqua is still in the realm of darkness theoretically. Cant just ignore the secret ending.

>BBS added the most unnecessary shit and everything was completely wrapped up by 2
Every secret movie is a concept and Nomura works on the details later. Birth by Sleep could have been a different saga. The shadow in the distance turned out to be Xehanort later on. BBS was intended as a prequel to the original trilogy, then it was changed into the first announced title of a new trilogy and then DDD was announced and before anyone knew shit was already out of hand.

The new secret movie doesn't give me any confidence that it's teasing KH4. Why is this Yozora character there? TWEWY? I'm totally expecting a side game. The only thing that's certain is that not even Nomura knows what the hell it's about. He always does this.

No way. Original CoM is the best written game in the series. Then comes 358/2.

Considering the Terra's piece and the journal?
He survived. And you literally cannot prove me wrong.

But whatever help you sleep at night bro.

You're supposed to play all of them in release order.

ReCoM. Oh thank god. Loved the story, hated the gameplay.

The problem is Nomura started to take his shitty oc seriously. Shoulda just been a disney ff crossover with minimal plot.

Where's Ultra Instinct Goofy?

no. kill yourself

Fuck off

> it's the only KH game besides 1 that's self-contained
Every single fucking plot thread in BBS took until 3 to wrap up.

>Namine, Roxas,
Literally had an entire scene about how they got to be together forever through Sora and Kairi. They were wrapped up.

>the organization
They were villains and they died for it. DDD adding in the idiotic "when Nobodies and their Heartless died they come back as a human" ruined them. They were wrapped up.

>Ansem the Wise
Sacrificed himself to repent for what he'd done and died for it. Wrapped up.

>Aqua is still in the realm of darkness theoretically
Didn't exist yet

>hated the gameplay.
I might be biased since i don't really mind the command deck BBS/DDD use but i really think they're better than ReCoM. I'd say give them a try (guessing you have the collection so you already have the games?).

>We see Terranort die
>Journal backs this up
Hurr Terranort lived because of the noncanon chess game

Ansem is Riku's NORTED body. He isn't supposed to look like Terra. It's just that Nomura is a hack.

>Namine, Roxas
Seen smiling at the end, the scene where they face Sora and Kairi during the Xemnas fights indicate that they've made peace with their destiny

>the organization
They were evil and now they're gone. What else was there to explain?

>Ansem the Wise
Practically sacrificed himself, he was a dick anyway. He was "redeemed" in a sense by weakening the heart shaped noon

>Aqua is still in the realm of darkness theoretically. Cant just ignore the secret ending
Irrelevant, there was literally no Aqua until KH2FM

Oh yea man I own the colllection.

We literally don't but again, whatever helps you sleep at night bro

If Ansem is Riku's norted body then why did he exist in the same form separate from Riku in KH2?

>Shoulda just been a disney ff crossover with minimal plot
This was never a crossover, it was literally a Disney game developed by Square with cameos from the Final Fantasy series. Remember when Square made an RPG using Mario and other characters from that series? Same thing

What the fuck was this guy's problem?

Attached: 1546366809742.jpg (2264x7536, 2.64M)

he self inserted and got cucked

He is eternally seething. Even in threads where no one mentions anything that could set him off.

What happens in your eyes when we see Terranort get eviscerated by Donald? Whatever, I’ll keep you continue coping, you seriously can’t accept he died pathetic.

I have no fucking idea. What a fucking faggot.

Attached: 1521757860533.png (587x557, 417K)

Don't use thunder magic on Larxene. And hope that Donald doesn't randomly use a spell that heals a boss, if you summon him.

samefag

>being tan means you're a negro
Stupid shitposter

Why is Vencuck starting on Terranort? What did he do to him?

Attached: 850f23e119c7039c3495b4dc2aeb0800.png (500x667, 365K)

>t nigger

based

Adorable.

Attached: 1541494829256.png (323x126, 5K)

Go back to bitching about people talking about Terra and Aced on /vg/ you cuck.

Attached: 1550981546508.png (163x364, 67K)

Why do people generally not like DDD? I'm playing it right now in The Story So Far and I'm in love with it so far.

Attached: french ddd.jpg (480x269, 61K)

Venlets. When will they learn?

3DS version was a lot rougher

This proves nothing, if anything it proves you are samefagging.

Wow. /vg/ is a fucking mistake. What a fucking failure.

Attached: 1532568143068.png (300x377, 211K)

It's great, but it delves into time bullshit which sets a retarded precedent.

if enemies had good tells, and were stunned more often, i think people would like it more.

It started here, OP

Attached: KingdomHeartsCoMCover_.jpg (220x220, 18K)

Personally speaking as someone who really enjoyed DDD, here's the reasons why I think. They don't like the mechanic where you have to switch off between Sora and Riku, the plot (but at this point, this applies to the whole series), and to get some abilities you have to spend pet time with your Dream Eaters. The PS4 version makes improvements over the 3DS version which fixes/improves things in general about the game.

When will you ever learn?

Attached: 1530627075212.jpg (680x674, 86K)

Replying to the same (your own) post multiple times demonstrates your mental illness.

>Shipping a mentally disabled retard with a grown woman
But Terra isn't a woman?

Finish it and then come back, retard

I read that enemies have less hitstun in Critical Mode so there's that.

>BBS is when the plot began turning far too ridiculous and bloated.
No that was Chain of Memories, retard. The first KH is the only game that is narrative balanced. There are some twist and turns but not autistic ass pulls.

Ok Vencuck.

Attached: 1520756324895.jpg (1199x848, 222K)

CoM had a good story though.

What were the asspulls in chain of memories?

You’re insane

Flowmotion is broken as fuck but I still liked it a lot. The last few bosses were kino too.

painful to play on 3ds
plot is shit
pokemon mechanic and flowmotionare objectivly shit.

Definitely not. When Hearts leave a body and become Heartless the empty husk becomes a Nobody, particularity powerful Nobodies retain their human appearance and a group of them wish to use Kingdom Hearts for their own ends. Sora's heart left his body in the first game in a really important scene so do with that information what you will. That's it. That's all the lore that got added.

Nomura's characters are all bad. Riku Sora Kairi were tolerable. Everyone else is trash who I don't bother remembering the names of.
Semantics. point is the oc became too much.

Dumb vencuck

Attached: 1549564141699.gif (83x75, 2.42M)

Flowmotion is my favorite part of the game though. In fact, I wish it was still like this in 3, it's stupid OP but it's so much more fun.

No it didn't

Attached: WholeWelllitItalianbrownbear-size_restricted.gif (336x252, 2.74M)

you're a retard with trash taste. just stop.

>replaying all kh (except re:chain)
>finally gonna start BbS
I remember enjoying this back in the day.
I dunno why i hate how floaty this garbage is now, same with the titles after this one. 2FM is still the kino of the series, gameplay wise

>pokemon mechanic and flowmotionare objectivly shit.
Fuck off, the Dream Boys are Best Boys.

Attached: file.png (1191x670, 2.19M)

The only enemy that annoyed me was that stupid headless dinosaur fucker.

>pokemon mechanic and flowmotionare objectivly shit.
The rest of your post was bad but this takes the cake

Attached: tyrantorex.png (555x236, 130K)

Well you are the one who got cucked by a fictional character.

thats not dream drop distance.

Stop projecting faggot

Yikes

CoM has a good story. I also dunno why I'd rather play the gba ver. rather than re:chain

Took forever to get that fucker in my party but it was worth it

>self inserting as Aqua

>time travel
>parallel worlds
>Nobodies can grow hearts
>Nobodies come back to life when they're killed

What were they thinking

the "secret" boss in 3 is a fucking joke and all you have to do is guard, counter and you win. killed it on my first try.

Attached: 1549793607867.gif (540x540, 168K)

The gameplay was designed around 2D

Both the tyranno boys are great

I'm not self inserting as anyone, you're just pathetic.

>Nobodies can grow hearts
FORESHADOWING

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

This

We really should have gotten KH3 after re:coded. We would have still gotten Young Xehanort, Xigbar would still have his twist. Everything would have still worked, DDD just added a bunch of dumb shit. There was no point to Riku becoming a Master, he was still getting his ass handed to him in the dark realm anyway

I’m not the one samefagging my own posts. Keep self inserting as Aqua faggot, one day you’ll get a Terra’s cock in your ass.

>on the PS4
It was made solely for a handheld built around having less controls, smaller maps, and simple gameplay remade on a console. What you'd expect? Added to the fact the most of the west probably didn't pirate or want to pirate and play the fan translation of KH2 final mix, was left with the shitty empty as fuck vanilla version of KH2. So standards were pretty low.

Nah. KH1 and 2 were good. The spinoff characters were trashmonsters.

nah go fuck yourself.

Xigbar would be dead without DDD adding in the fact that Nobodies come back to life when killed

>can make a gigantic shield
>shields ven with her body
fucking idiot

Attached: 0273BF03-0B96-4F92-8E9E-4217E95A1F60.jpg (540x540, 130K)

>I’m not the one samefagging my own posts.
Top kek, I'm not even the one you've been replying too. Screaming samefag doesn't make you any less pathetic.

Sleeping Realm Theory totally redeemed KH3 for me. Doesn't change the fact that the combat and final boss was disappointing and there were no fullsized original worlds, but now I can see that the awkwardness of a lot of the cutscenes probably do have a specific purpose, like characters repeatedly having deja vu or knowing/not knowing things they should/shouldn't. Very effective use of "it was all a dream" since the game never directly acknowledges it (and Nomura definitely won't until the next game) but there are just way too many hints and parallels to the realm of sleep in DDD for it not to be intentional. I feel dumb for not piecing it together. Good job, Nomura. I actually have some faith in the FF7 remake now too.

He's clearly alive at the end of re:coded though

Name one good one.

Except it's looking like the Dream World stuff is actually critical to KH3 and Nomura is even more of a fuckhead than he let on.

I thought the scene where he came back was DDD's opening?

name one good what? OC character? all of them.

cuban

I consider BBS and Dream Drop to be mainline. Both of those are plot relevant enough to have been released on the major consoles. BBS should have just been called Kingdom Hearts 3

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NJQUr5-LmlE

Literally sets up KH3. DDD was shoehorned in

The sleeping realm theory is straight fujo delusion and nomura made sure to dab on you retards with the ultimania.

>I’m only pretending to be retarded
Cringe

Keep crying vencuck, not like you can do anything else.

>nomura made sure to dab on you retards with the ultimania.
How so?

Ah fair enough, my mistake

I’ve never seen someone get so BTFOd before they start pretending they’re someone else out of embarrassment. Keep self inserting as Aqua, doesn’t make you any less of a faggot.

>sleeping realm theory
Do i even wanna know?

Wow! Just like how we were indoctrinated in Mass Effect 3!

Ultimania doesn't disprove the essential premise of the theory at all. You're delusional if you think all the dream drop references aren't implying something. Nomura isn't gonna spoil the underlying twist that went over everyone's heads in a damn interview.

i've never played kingdom hearts and i have no fucking idea what it is about
can you people help me?
the series is too old and to loved for me to put its >a hack n slash where you can visit disney worlds
>something something power of heart

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 687K)

Read for yourself. Its shit

docs.google.com/document/d/11d1TKd4ZKZd41pJKQ77bKz4YxJx8_Mojz2KMpNvTrvU/edit

Attached: d67f8437999566b013b1f454551d76cd.png (600x1126, 1.07M)

Based, this game is total trash

HEARTS
DARKNESS
KEYBLADE

None of them though.

Just put This looks like a good place to find some ingredients.

no one cares what you think. fuck off.

Everyone does. My taste is godlike.

How does Aqua's feet smells like?

Attached: 303F39BF-F4ED-4BD9-A77C-659FC8889B9E.jpg (495x787, 342K)

Hearts, darkness, keyblade, light, whatever the fuck kingdom hearts actually is. is Kingdom hearts really light?

lol.

Firstly other then the fact that the way sleeping worlds operate makes the theory bunk from the outset, and the fact there is actually zero in game proof of Sora being in the realm of sleep the idea that time loops is thrown out by the fact Sora did caused a singularity when he used the power of waking, he didn't repeat everything hundreds of times, he caused a universal reset. If he had actually had time loops the game would have hinted at it. The issue with this "theory" is that it takes moments in the game, twists the context of them, or the authors are retarded and insert their headcanon. It's less akin to an actual theory, and more similar to a fan fiction.

thank you

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 777K)

Roxas chad > Ven cuck
Roxas has 2 girls, Ven fucks a stuffed doll.

Kek, the only person whose brought up wanting to be Aqua and fucked by Terra is you. You haven't even attempted to prove I'm samefagging. Could it be that you actually want to get fucked by Terra?

Thanks for the link user. No way i'm reading all that lmao fucking fanfic.

>Roxas has 2 girls
Ven has a harem and people only like Roxas because he looks like Ven, see Axel.

So essentially, the game we play takes place pretty much entirely in the realm of sleep from DDD, possibly deeper and deeper layers of it. Riku literally does the drop animation in the beginning, Sora can use his spirit abilities with no acknowledgment as to why, Hercules doesn't quite remember the events of KH2 even though it wasn't long ago at all, the characters from Frozen feel like they know Sora for no reason, and there are multiple scenes of Sora passing out/waking up like in DDD. And more, it's the best way to describe so much of the weird dialogue and deja vu references. There's also that creepy cut-off with Xigbar with the jarring noise in Olympus, which just seems to imply something is just off.

Fujos made a theory where Riku is a fag and the game didn't happen because they want Sora to get pegged.

Yikes

Vencuck, stop posting anytime.

Attached: db5f7b715506b3ecc984c85c30d12848.jpg (473x924, 76K)

We repeat the exact same plot of atlantica in kh2 that we did in kh1, is that a timeloop?

>Roxas came out before Ven
>People only like Roxas because he looks like Ven
???

I'm still surprised nothing related to Julius came about in KH3, usually secret bosses always point to the next game. Nomura should have just ripped off Epic Mickey and used the mad doctor or phantom blot instead of these furry fucks as the main villain.

Xion is for Isa

Attached: 51620317_307950636586918_4443438451639088628_n.jpg (1080x1080, 74K)

Wasn't that only added in the collection?

>can’t read
Based retard

Yep

TIME. TRAVEL

>resorts to posting fanart
Next you’re going to post fanfic

Attached: 98C00601-4F33-421A-A852-DF11924D7493.jpg (1305x685, 119K)

Never reply to me or any posts on my board ever again.

Ah, pleb got filtered I see.

Keep pretending to be retarded

Cringe

Nothing is inherently wrong with time travel, it's just that Nomura didn't use it to the best of the story's potential.

I don't care about those 3, but why would aqua ever choose a weiner manlet like the yellow haired dude over terra? Answer is she wouldn't.

Insanity really does lead to tripfaggotry

Based

Cringe

This thread is fun desu

Attached: 1550969454277.jpg (800x701, 207K)

So, anons, is kingdom hearts light?

No it's a repeating gay loop in time