STR or DEX?

STR or DEX?

Attached: 1547941542957.webm (720x720, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kL3VzjcptBI
youtu.be/W5WfWmISKrk
youtu.be/zuzImQo7cdg
youtu.be/kz062PwxwGk
youtube.com/watch?v=zdKnPpUAlv8
jkd-myway.blogspot.com/2009/09/defense-against-larger-opponent-in-jeet.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dex

youtu.be/kL3VzjcptBI

That's not really strength, just weight.

i would classify this as CON instead STR.

Str.

Not Str blob like that guy, he is 100% vit str, while the other is plain dex agi and severely lacking in int, thinking he could dropkick a dude a head higher than him and over 4 times his weight with speed alone.

Like, for real, you dont have enough str to even punch him and stagger him on a tackle, the fuck you think a dropkick is gonna do?

When will they learn?

>guy who trained years to fight against guy who can't fight
wonder who would win

That's based as fuck

NOTHING CAN MOVE THE BLOB

>500 lbs
Jesus christ.

>go around him and kick him in the knee back

You can literally go around him and wear him down. What's he gonna do, chase you?

Assuming equal skill and equal footing STR will beat DEX every single time.

>person who has specificaly trained exclusively in a defensive style for several years versus a man who has no formal martial arts training and merely focused on strength

Thats like saying a sumo wrestler beating a rookie league boxer is the definitive proof Str is superior user. Thats just dumb.

high vitality, high physical resistance + thorn aura

Why is chad allowed to use his muscles to beat me up but if I try to even the odds and use a weapon like a knife or gun to make up for my lack of muscles then I'm considered the bad guy?

Attached: tumblr_omd76dWMZQ1vqc713o1_640.jpg (600x366, 85K)

NIGGERS

just stab the people that speak up too. win win

>guy who trained years to fight against guy who can't fight
so, STR vs DEX

What kind of fucking retard stands like that thinking knowing the guy in front of you is more than 3x your weight.

Attached: Capture.jpg (428x334, 20K)

I bet he'd still lose to fat boy.
>faggot 150lb s o i boi tries to wrestle fat boy on the ground
>gets crushed to death midway through his gay grapple moves

He'd ground pound and nab your ass while stunned

Damn, so being skinny is worse than being fat?

>a literal top and bottom caption youtube video reposted on Yea Forums

my god you fucking normie faggots are the worst this board is really for fucking reddit plebs now jesus christ

taunt him with a twinky and watch him run out of breath trying to get it from you

Fuckin' GOTTEM.

CON>STR>DEX

>knife
no problems there, you still need to close in at melee range
>a gun
now that's just weak

>guy who trained to fight dexterously beating a guy who trained to be stronk is totally irrelevant in a discussion of str vs dex

Cope harder fatty youtu.be/W5WfWmISKrk

Force equals mass times acceleration you imbecile.

what about skinnyfat?

both are terrible

See

I honestly believe so but my fat friends disagree.

not true sumo

Attached: sukune.jpg (712x1024, 149K)

>caring what other people think
use the gun on yourself, fag

>CON
Not even close, that guys more prone than anyone to sickness and vascular problems, has nowhere close to enough stamina for running a straight kilometer nor withstand several hits in vulnerable places like joints or soft spots
Fat is just fat, you dont get any fucking good trade for coating yourself in lard, you're just inferior to anyone in not even peak condition, but average shape

Eat a fucking salad

That is more like CON than STR tho.
>Assuming equal skill and equal footing STR will beat DEX every single time.
Skill = DEX tho.
STR is just "unga bunga, me strong, me hit hard".

Str is just aplying force in a more direct. pragmatic way, Dex is being able to apply it in both a defensive and fluid manner while getting results.

Str is clocking you out with a club or fist, simple and effective. Dex is being able to slice and dice with a dagger or focusing on deflection of blows. Skill with either stat is what tips the scale, as a dude with a absolute fuckton of either stat compared to the other auto wins.

If you cant be hit and judo the str guy down, unless he can elbow you until your ribs cronch, you win. If you are so strong that he, agile as he may be, cant do shit and gets knocked out in a few blows, its already over anyhow.

Then again, this is a shitpost thread, so why do I try. Dodoo caca.

Attached: 1491775932291.jpg (359x305, 51K)

nothing personnel. just a different kind of sport.

Attached: 1551122664378.jpg (499x591, 34K)

>bodybuilder
Not even trained for maximum strength. Bodybuilders, while strong are more looks then anything esle. Their lifts are often "weak"" for their weight class.

Skill is a meme.

I didn't know fighting involved sprinting straight into someone

Andrej you fatso lay of kvas and blini.
I'd say STR for first playthroughs and DEX if you want fights just like your animes.

You don't have to fight it. Just run from it and eventually it will die of exhaustion.

You should have the WIS to know not to fight a guy 4 times your size. Just poison his food or something.

I wouldn't say so.

Unless you're like auschwitz-tier levels of skinny, most women will be fine with a man being a bit on the thinner side.

However, being fat means only other fat or ugly women will be into you

i wasn't being literal to the stat you autist, its constitution he's using, had a 260 Kg roid head been against 260 Kg of lardass he'd be fucked.

>fat guy just lays on his legs
>makes no attempt to move or do anything further
>could easily push up and crush his chest, preventing him from breathing
Japanese self-loathing propaganda, much like white-guilt shit produced in the USA that makes white people look worse than they really are.

More like VIT vs DEX
He's too fat to acelerate for shit.

COPE youtu.be/zuzImQo7cdg

A skilled fighter can beat up a much physically stronger guy with ease.

>bodybuilder
>Strength

I am laffin

>150lbs
Yeah that guys definitely not 150 and yth body builder is definitely not 250 hes shorter than the other guy and they have about the same frame. If anything it looks like the the other guy is heavier ans so skeleton just wanted to feel better about himself

You do realize the small guy could easily avoid or bypass any defences of that tower and just hit him in the knee enough for the weight to kick in and throw him off balance (or if wanted even break it)

How about a powerlifter? youtu.be/kz062PwxwGk

how do I achieve baki mode

Attached: 94122f09dd5744f477915abed966da65.png (640x819, 244K)

Get wrecked healthyfags

>guy continues punching the shit out of him as hes on the ground
>he dies
image my shock

Attached: 1536535408709.png (986x797, 869K)

>pride is japanese self loathing propaghanda

I didn't think levels of cope this high were possible

the two stats don't oppose

Attached: [NeWMeN] SECRET PLOT DEEP [英訳]-1280x.zip-Secret_Plot_Deep_180.jpg (1280x1923, 364K)

Shitposting threads are undeserving of sensible posts such as yours.

dex is just pulling out a gun and shooting him

Have sex

DEX, or maybe SPD.
I'm 40 kg on average thanks to an insane metabolism so that's how I go when fighting literally anyone. At the worst you can duck down and trip them.

Grapple

I always wanted a toned body but that would require me to do a lot of exercise and that means getting tired and in pain.

Attached: 1525022148400.gif (600x450, 3.6M)

MMA fighters are often strong as fuck tho. Shit quality video, but the MMA chad in that seems like a strong dude aswell.

That's not Dex > Str, that's just higher level characters with more skills unlocked. Put a leveled up Str character in there like a prime Mike Tyson and he would KO mister black belt in less than 30s.

He's fat, not strong. Just run around or away from him and there's nothing he could do.

What are you? 5 feet tall?

The only thing that fatass will ever accelerate is a hamburger down his throat.

luck

You fuckmunch did you ever bother reading?
>i wasn't being literal to the stat
So you saw a guy eclipsing the camera and called it CON just because you felt like it?
CON has always been representative to resilience, and a fatass has none of that, you cant just go and call things arbitrarily and expect to not get called on your shit
Fat is not CON, this is objective, and "not being literal to the stat" is just making shit up

>40 kg

Even if you were a 5'0 woman, that would still be unhealthy

I came to this thread looking for a webm, a webm of a body builder guy doing an exhibition, he was wearing a mask and spikes and basically looked like a boss from a videogame.

>It's another Gracie family fights a literal who video
Reminder that the Gracies have lost every single fight they ever had against not literal whos.

When will they learn?

ЮBruce managed to increase his body weight from 130 pounds to almost 165 pounds. However, Bruce Lee was not really satisfied with the added muscle mass which made him looked like a bodybuilder. He felt that it slowed him down. He realized his mistake – stronger muscle is a bigger muscle. Once again, Bruce tweaked his workout routine focusing in functional strength. Instead of keep building the major major muscles, he paid much attention to connective tissues such as tendon and ligament strength. He incorporated stretching for flexibility, cardiovascular exercise for stamina and weight training for strength. Also, from isolation workout, he moved to compound exercise.

then what is you massive retard when its literally his physical constitution that's keeping him on his feet when some twink dropkicks him

By cheating. Aka luck.

>Str is clocking you out with a club or fist, simple and effective. Dex is being able to slice and dice with a dagger or focusing on deflection of blows. Skill with either stat is what tips the scale, as a dude with a absolute fuckton of either stat compared to the other auto wins
Thing is, though, you don't need to be strong to throw a powerful punch. In the context of video games, if there is no skill stat but there is DEX, then DEX is the skill stat. It represents how good you are at fighting, sacrificing power for the ability to make strikes as effective as possible. With STR you sacrifice combat prowess for raw power, which ultimately means you also sacrifice speed and stamina.
That's why DEX is better. Strength means shit if you can't throw a punch.

So you telling me, a 130 lb manlet running straight at a 570 lb man doesn't work out well? naw way dude

Relax he's 12.

That's not STR vs. DEX, it's just STR vs. high poise.

Attached: smug-deffar.jpg (1080x1350, 511K)

I'd lunge and grapple at his upper torso and try to unbalance him backwards then go to town on his face.

I wonder is anyone can actually beat Bruce Lee in a fight at his peak performance.

Speed, always.

He was too fast

Attached: 1538946009118.gif (500x281, 901K)

>Dex is the skill stat
That's almost never the case. In 90% of games dex and str are just the scaling factor for whatever weapon type you use.

They're trying to make the fat guy look strong.

Formal martial arts instructor here, it depends.

So I’m 165 lbs and I’ve fought guys 300 lbs and they tended to be the easiest. Just let them come to you and they run out of energy fast. A kick to the face will generally end any confilict because that face fat only works so much. If you are skinny keep your distance and poke, and work on cardio. The skinniest guys were the most challenging in my experience.

Depends on the state, in Texas civilized people know you can get shot for starting shit so only drunk buffoons and monkeys start fistfights.

Prime Iron Mike would 100% win.

Another guy just as ripped and fast as him. Thing is, I'd like to not die of an aneurysm at the ripe age of 33.

Being fat is worst than anything. This fight is stupid because yes the skinny guy cant move the fat guy but the fat guy can't even move himself anyway, skinny guy can literally just walk away and there is nothing fat guy can do.

>toned body
Fuck I hate that word "toned"
You can always tell who doesn't know jack shit about lifting when they use the word "toned"
"Toning" is a myth
You get "toned" the exact same way you get swole: controlling your diet and lifting heavy

Did he die because of his physical condition?
He overtrained?

Baki is all stats maxed, you need max talent AND max effort to do it

Do I have to tell you again to read the fucking post?
>that guys more prone than anyone to sickness and vascular problems, has nowhere close to enough stamina for running a straight kilometer nor withstand several hits in vulnerable places like joints or soft spots
That guy stands still because he has way more mass than the manlet, the only "good" thing to come out of fatness and it's not even good mass, fat doesnt equate to anything good because real life is not a videogame, and even if it was remotely close to being one, the drawbacks of being a blob of lard would diminish your CON. Because. Being. Fat. Is. Not. Good

This webm is dumb. Why would the 60kg guy choose to fight the 260kg guy in a manner that specifically favours the heavier man?
Why not use his superior AGI to force the 260kg guy into a contest of endurance, or simply attack him from behind?
This is why INT is and always has been the best stat.

Hit him in the jaw?

But that's Str retard

Kicks to the head are risky, though. Wouldn't a kick to the solar plexus do the trick?

>The skinniest guys were the most challenging in my experience.
N-nani?

Attached: H-he is fast.jpg (728x546, 150K)

He died from an allergic reaction to painkillers(which he allegedly took for a headache but it was probably for something physically related desu).

Wikipedia tells me he died of some allergy that caused a brain edema.

>having allergies, let alone dieing from them
Good riddance. We have to cull the weak.

Attached: weed-gang-initiate.jpg (544x635, 116K)

what part of my posts suggests in the slightest about Health? also he pretty easily tanked those (admittedly weak) hits
you still haven't answered the question, and no, you dont get to hide behind "hur dur video games is not real life" argument

It was unfortunate, he became strong as all fuck but the human body is still fragile and complex.

Around 5'4"
It IS severely unhealthy but nothing I eat sticks. Regular meals, lots of meat and fruit, I indulge a bit too much on sweets but I do eat vegetables and mushrooms.
My family jokes that whatever I eat is sent to them through the aether since my family is fairly big (not fat but not as skinny). Its some sort of genetic glitch or maybe thanks to being born premature since the only other person in my family that is also premature is a fucking stick like me. Could be coincidence though.
28 actually. I finally look closer to 20 than 16 so I'm getting carded a lot less with far less suspicion.

Genetics > training

Attached: idealBody.jpg (600x960, 204K)

How much is 260kg in burgers?

>nothing I eat sticks
Eat more, faggot
I'm 100% sure if you counted your calories you'd be consuming something crazy small like 1000 a day
You should be eating near that per meal

Fuck I hate fatsacks because of this. How do people even get fat in the first place I can eat what I want and I barely eat anything but meat and greasy shit like pizza and hamburgers because vegetables taste like shit and I will never weight more than 42kg, 40kg if I stop trying like right now.
I know genetics are important but you can't tell me that all these fatsacks and landwhales out there are all afflicted by some genetic disorder that makes them that fat. I swear it's some kind of secret wizardry or something.

Explain to me why hasn't someone gone for a full tank build and tried to gain as much weight in fat and muscle as possible?

Attached: BCD5D354868441469C6C37163DEFD59F.gif (220x371, 778K)

Naw, due, naw, not even close

You probably have parasites user, go see a doctor to remove them.

Depends. A decent sized one or those scraggily thin patties?

Possibly Wong Jack Man, or possibly not. Depends on who you trust on the matter.

what would 10 Luck vs 10 STR or 10 DEX look like?

you gotta be a sickkunt mate

Attached: Its+what+the+zyzz+revolution+is+all+about+you+sickkunt+_e7ce6f9643574d5439b4daa08fc623b7.jpg (221x286, 31K)

Yea it's pretty sad. Honestly everyone says how skilled Lee was but it's mostly that he was one of the first martial artist to realize that being a fitness freak could make the difference between 2 skilled opponents. The dude was actually obsessive in terms of working out, he would actually alternate flexing his arms as hard as he could while driving to get something out of the time he spent in the car.

It takes a literal second to look up

Came here for this

youtube.com/watch?v=zdKnPpUAlv8

Why is this just a video of k rool's down b?

How would you fight this?

Attached: t20190131_180814_1716.jpg (728x1052, 165K)

I'm 140kg and the reason I got fat is because there were a few disruptions in my life that got me out of the habit of cooking all my meals, this resulted me in eating out a lot and eating fast food a lot, this made counting calories accurately impossible, so I stopped.
No counting calories + eating whenever I'm hungry + eating bad food * 6 months = 35% bodyfat

Attached: latest[1].png (576x432, 283K)

3 babies fighting over a toy.
A big one, a F A S T one and a girl, the girl wins.

Attached: 4523412.jpg (1307x528, 368K)

Lobotomy saves from anime brainrot

100%. Bruce Lee was amazing but he wasn't a god. His skill couldn't gap the massive difference in physical ability.

so glad i lost all the weight

status afflictions

That's when every strongman competition is. They all weigh 180-200kg

fat people can't even live daily life without being deathly tired. fat people get knee problems. fat people die early. fat people always take messy, smelly, greasy shits. fat people build up smelly grease in their armpits and thighs. fat people can't get as hard as skinny people. fat people can't enjoy any physical activities or even just go on a walk to somewhere beautiful.

I prefer a healthy balance, maybe even with magic if that's what we're talking about.

Honestly, I like Jack of all trades. I like variety.

Attached: 74ea10ca32c09cde5e36002d2b064cf2.jpg (2000x1768, 328K)

Poison or basically any magic that circumvents armor.

Just run back and use projectiles

That's always the case with these STR vs DEX. Find me actually equal one.

Naw, dude, naw:
jkd-myway.blogspot.com/2009/09/defense-against-larger-opponent-in-jeet.html

I hope it gets more updates, shieldchan is cute CUTE!

>genetics
nah, its all about lifestyle. no research supports a correlation between genetics and weight, beyond maybe two or three percent (i.e. women can't get as lean as men). you were raised to not eat a lot, and you are just used to that.

Dex

Attached: ActiveFelineLacewing.gif (347x253, 2.75M)

Mike had the tendency to get tired and fuck up tho, Lee not, he was pure stamina.

So basically Lee would do some hit and run on him and then finish him off.

i love battlemages, robes are for fags, heavy armor and the arcane arts for me.

You neets need to stop lying to yourselves and believing this myth that everything in life is a trade off. Very strong people are usually also very quick. Hunky guys that go to the gym aren’t usually meatheads and a physically fit body usually means a healthy mind too. Just because you’re ugly doesn’t mean you have a good personality, in fact you are most likely ugly on the inside too.

Attached: 84F0223B-B191-498E-9369-2065E85E0FD0.jpg (203x248, 7K)