It's actually great. Better than BNW

It's actually great. Better than BNW.

Attached: GS.jpg (1977x1115, 774K)

Climate change is a myth, you brainlet

climate change is real, but it doesn't matter to you because you're never going to fucking breed lol, fucklet
incel
virgin

wow you fucktard, bet you believe the earth is round too, fuck off back to your gender studies class dicklet

Why is it better than BNW

Myth or not, it's adding a lot of good things to the game. Much more than R&F did.

Nope

this dick fucks, yours don't

to be fair, it's a far cry from the trainwreck that was beyond earth

I've been playing it for a bit and I can't tell what's new. Has there been a single meaningful change to the average game?

Kill yourself.
>$40 DLC
>base game is still $60

Just compare what the two DLC have to offer. Everything BNW has, G&S has it too. It's just the world congress that is kind of fucked in G&S, but other than that, it's just better to play with the emergencies happening, the loyalty system, etc.

boys and landwhales don't count user

I pirated this game but uninstalled after I made a coastal city, got invaded, and was unable to reinforce the city at all because the one tile rule so I had to land my troops behind the soldiers attacking my city which took like 9 turns. Lost the city and uninstalled.

Tell me about switch version Yea Forumsros
Can i play with my friends on couch, or did they gutted hot seat option for some strange reason?

>not looking for those 80% sales
ishygddt

It won't stop the AI from still being inept and the late-game generally being a slog, but GS:
>brought back World Congress
>brought back Climate Change and natural disaster mechanics
>brought back the Giant Death Robot
>added environmental projects like dams and canals
>added power plants reliant on strategic resources
>added Rock Bands as a late-game cultural unit, bought using faith
>overhauled strategic resources as a whole, making stockpiling and improving tiles more of a priority
Changes the game a lot more than R&F did.

They gutted all MP options save for local wireless, which is fucking baffling. The expacs are apparently coming too and the game runs ok, but I'd save your money if you're just looking for couch MP.

Attached: 35243.jpg (700x700, 93K)

your hand don't count, incel

better than civ v wit da bray new wrold esspansion pack?

Natural disasters are a fucking awful mechanic, can they be turned off? I regret buying Gathering Storm, I hate most of the shitty environmental mechanics it introduced.

No its not
Powerplants have now a bug where they keep exploding even if the entire city was razed
Barbarian spawns are worse considering they spawn every single turn now

>Barbarian spawns are worse considering they spawn every single turn now
Honestly becuase of this I just play Sumeria because the war carts make dealing with the obnoxious amounts of barbarians less irritating. Holy shit, what is with their spawn rate?

> but I'd save your money if you're just looking for couch MP.
Now that's disapointing