Resident Evil Switch

>$30/30£ for each game
>13.5 GB for each game, 40 GB for the three games, you need a huge microsd card
>Physical release only for U.S, Resident Evil 0 is getting a physical release, the others are download only
>No major improvements
>Runs worse than the other versions

Don't buy these if you have self respect

Attached: RE-Switch_02-25-19.jpg (600x337, 70K)

>only one game gets a physical release
>fucking RE0
>not the first game’s remane

>free
>Will run them off a HDD

Hack your switch. Don't support shit like this.

>Physical 0 only
>No physical 4

What the actual fuck

What did you expect? Nintendo tricked you into buying an overpriced, gimmicky tablet.

>Gimmicky

Literally what the fuck? It has the least gimmicks of anything they've done in 20 years

>No mic
>No rear touchpad like the Vita
>No camera or dual cameras
>No 3D

It's a tablet handheld with attachable controllers that can seamlessly HDMI output to your TV. What's so horrible about that? You're acting like it's a fucking kinect or something

>faggot that blames Nintendo instead of capcuk for this
Well that didn't take long. Also, don't tell me what to do bitch, I'll do what I want.

it does have a camera and mic retard

>30$
>only good games are digital only
Why

Umm.... No it doesn't.

They really fucked up because I was planning on buying at least REmake, but now I probably wont. Not till its on sale for like $10

That's mental, where is it

>$30/30£ for each game
Aren't the HD ports 19.99 each on the other consoles and you can actually get them on disc?

I never thought it would reach this point but at least Activision of all companies managed to put all Crash games on the cart and it was priced the same as the other consoles.

>don't tell me what to do
You weren't told what to do at any point, however.

Why does the Switch have the same amount of internal storage as the fucking Wii U? How can time pass without Nintendo learning anything or don't they give a shit?

>Switchtards think 40gb is alot of space
Haha

If you want physical, current gen and cheap, Just buy them on PS4. Im sure failing that, you have a PC instead.

Attached: F85190D4-7024-4CD4-9582-85EBDAFAD91E.jpg (2048x1539, 647K)

They really don't care, people buy regardless.

When your console is only 32 GB, and microSD are still quite expensive, yes, 40 GB is actually lots of space

I got a 128 GB microsd card for $30 on a sale three years ago

It is when you're limited to microsd.

Most people go for 64gb/128gb. I might upgrade to a 256gb myself but it's like £120.

Well it is certainly curious that Capcom dont charge $30 for any of these ports anywhere else. Not on PS3, not on PS4, not on 360, not on Xbone, not on PC. LITERALLY just the Nintendo platform. Also lest we forget how RE2 and RE3 were also full price on Gamecube too.

Attached: 6B0CCABC-03AC-4F33-94D0-D94DCB7D2F49.jpg (692x731, 42K)

Yes.

Attached: 83396C91-2C2C-4441-B9D1-4BE2083CCEDD.jpg (2048x1536, 601K)

if they ported re5 I would buy day 1, I need people hate on the game but I loved the coop desu

>3 years ago
I saw a 200gb microSD for 46 Canadian fun bux, imagine how much cheaper it is with a decent currency

But I have a 200 gb sd card inside my Switch. Not that I care about those games, but 40 gb for three games is ok.
Agreed on the price and lack of physical though, fucking cancer.

It should have more than 32gb out of the box then Nintendo has to know game sizes keep getting huger and digital is the future so you need space.

Keep in my mind my dull-minded friends the perceived markup of digital only games is due to the convenience of having it digital. You never have to worry about losing or breaking a cartridge ever again SD cards are dirt cheap there's no excuse not to have one in 2019.

Attached: 1515799233163.png (458x456, 79K)

>Here's your 128gb switch, sir
>That will be $450 please, thank you. Plus tip

I'm sure you'd be fine with that right?

Attached: soyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (960x1440, 411K)

Okay, so then why are they $20 each elsewhere while being $30 on Switch despite all being digital?

Is revelations 1 & worth it?

>digital games cost more BECAUSE there are fewer production and shipment costs

holy fucking hell shill. But i knew. I knew back when Steam was becoming a thing that this idea that games would be "forever" and cheaper wasn't true at all and that the opposite would happen. What i didn't expect was the "yeah so what?" Attitude from other people to take hold so fast.

Having multiple models with different sizes wouldn't be bad, the Xbox 360 had a cheapass model with no hardrive at all and a premium one. Options are fine.

>don't buy
I won't be; my shitty laptop has more processing power than a handheld system.
I already own all those games on the best system there is; my PC. Funnily enough, I'm playing my Wii U more than my Switch because the Wii U has better options for party games while my Switch collects dust after I played through Odyssey once.

I'm going to buy RE4 for a 4th time and none of you can stop me.

because Switch users are used to getting milked at premium prices

>he buys Switch games

hahahaha jesus christ, it is literally the easiest system to hack.

Attached: 1413152429778.jpg (498x498, 36K)

Why does Capcom hate the Switch so much? They're by far the worst offenders with overpriced digital games and having half of the physical games being download only.

>only the 4th time

Attached: 627A0306-1572-465F-896C-00EB1EB689F2.jpg (551x776, 44K)

Probably because Nintendo fans dont really buy RE games. They never forgot the gamecube era. Pathetic sales numbers all round for REmake, RE0 and RE4.