*INHALES*

*INHALES*

Attached: Toilet armor.png (1418x954, 3.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28009
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32214
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30857
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27418
youtube.com/watch?v=2A0wGO3c2T8
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34589
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28217
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30868
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37535
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36922
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36894
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32713
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27050
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34501
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31336
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27894
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27046
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30367
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Trapper_Armor.png (610x776, 868K)

>The toilet armor is one of the strongest sets in the game
>Meanwhile this beauty is completely worthless

Attached: FO4-helmeted-cage-armor.jpg (611x855, 621K)

you don't have to remind me

Attached: 1547507479928.gif (440x300, 1001K)

But why?

I recommend Clothing Balance Overhaul if you use mods. It allows you to put Ballistic Weave on any outfit that can't use limb armor. It also gives you multiple lower tiers of Ballistic Weave so even if you don't side with the Railroad, you can modify armor with protection that's 90% just as good.

>no cod piece
You'd think a toilet armor would protect the crotch and butt of all things.

Thanks user, I'll try it if I ever feel like playing this monument to mediocrity again

God, the armor design in this game was trash. Only leather armor + vault suit (pic related) and power armor look good in fo4, and there are a few other exceptions like

Attached: fallout_4_sole_survivor.jpg (800x600, 54K)

No, they need to be free to do your business.

The mighty Toilet Man, savior of the wasteland, scourge of India.

Why can't Bethesda into armor designs

Attached: steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_250007048_preview.jpg (1024x1024, 617K)

"gimme a cleveland steamer babe, and leave the lid up. I'm kinky like that."

Why can't they into game design? Or game development? Why can't they into writing?

How did any of you even finish this game?
I always lose interest int it after I rescue Valentine.

Attached: 1542493682865.png (854x655, 630K)

It's the post-apocalypse, user. Things are meant to be shit, ugly and slapped together.

Why does everything in this game looks like it's made out of plastic?

"modders will fix it"

Attached: Vlcsnap-2013-08-10-09h52m49s180.png (350x263, 149K)

good post

Institute Toilet armor is made by a high tech underground lab that has suffered absolutely zero loss of functionality because of the nuclear apocalypse still looks like fucking garbage.

BAAAAHAHAHAAHAHA

Attached: BE439593-5F8C-4F69-8487-5069513024C1.jpg (468x660, 154K)

t

>Things are meant to be shit, ugly and slapped together.
You can do that and still make the outfit look good. Helmeted Cage Armor seen here is all of the things you listed, yet it's still an appealing design.

If this was drastically thinned down, it would have been alright. There's so much shit that can be grabbed or just needlessly juts out.

Is this from the base game or is it a mod?

>Hey, you know that weird flangey thing you see on medieval armour? The one that they put on one shoulder piece? Yeah, I have no idea what it's for either, but it looks cool!
>You're right! Let's put it on almost every fucking segment of armour!

*blocks your path*

Attached: OB-item-Glass_Armor.jpg (1050x1050, 137K)

I actually like this one. Now, THIS shit...

Attached: 9HOPm-ovzsaO2h2mxLo5Xjxc5n0UotnWEetCkrKDg34.jpg (480x251, 53K)

Far Arbor marine armor.

Why's Bethesda such utter shite at designing armors sets?

The worst part about the combat armors is the lack of gloves. Naked hands while wearing a fucking refrigerator as armor looks so horrible.

uranium

fallout 4 survival mode was honestly one of my favourite games ive ever played but holy shit was making my character look good impossible

I thought they did a pretty good job with fallout 3's armor design, and genuinely captured the style of classic fallout. Also the armor from the pitt was all top tier. Not just the armor from fo3 too, the environments looked like a modern recreation of old fallout.

Attached: fo1_vs_fo3.png (1193x635, 715K)

It's a Scunt in a previous life.

Attached: xh5qraz7y0c01.jpg (500x375, 45K)

Not all the time. They're not stupid, they know enough about technology to know wearing a fucking toilet is stupid.

Bethesda is only good at designing maps. And even that is a stretch.

>Power armor finally looks good
>Every other armor suffers
We can't win lads.

They have their ups and downs. Skyrim armor looks fine for the most part.

Attached: 600px-SR-item-Dawnguard_Heavy_Armor_Male_02.jpg (600x600, 138K)

Good post

Attached: 20190216_092125.jpg (1117x1010, 504K)

Attached: 20180119110219_1.jpg (1920x1080, 627K)

>Skyrim armor looks fine for the most part.
Uhm...

Attached: 5ad97762cee9f_Skyrim4_20_20181_06_11AM.png.95ecf92aa3ed92608bc1fea556cad545.png.bb22a4db3b9308f09c06 (1920x1080, 2.86M)

>Best armor Bethesda has ever designed tied to the worst DLC they've ever made

Attached: 1551614124746.png (246x246, 121K)

>I showed you my boop now answer me

I'll give you that the combat armour looks better, but the leather armour is legitimately meant to be a leather biker jacket and some gridiron pauldrons. Not anything more complex. It was mad max reference and there's no reason to say "well the bombs stopped gridiron armour from being widely available and heavily used as improvised padding.

Attached: med_1409624552_1383640902_image.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Who are you trying to fool with your gay mods exactly?

>That as the worst DLC ever
They've done a lot of shitty DLC, user

DADDY!

heartfire exist user.

Bethesda knew that if they didnt cater to the classic audience, their newly acquired IP would crumble. With fallout 4 they knew it would be safer to take more liberties with the art direction. While the power armor kicks ass (and I personally dont have any problems with how it requires training considering you could get the best armor right off that bat in fallout 2), it really feels like everything else was rushed in design after they sunk time into power armor designs.

Dawnguard was somewhat enjoyable and added a lot of RP stuff for vampire characters, I'd put it above Mothershit Zetass at the very least.

Attached: Nord_Plate_Armor[WEB].jpg (1200x630, 232K)

i still used it because fashion is more important than stats

It was distinctly mediocre.

Even trying some of the larger quest mods can’t save the main storyline.

You're mistaking quantity with quality.

>Hearthfire
>Oh I get to build a house, neat. It's a little overpriced but it does what it says on the tin
>Product is exactly what you expected

>Dawnguard
>Oh cool, I get to slay vampires, or I can join a vampire focused faction
>Get fed some of the most atrocious writing Bethesda has ever shat out, and this is the same game that had that shoddy Thieves Guild

This actually looks like something a 13 year old drew in his sketchbook.

>Duster
>Air tight mask for no reason
>Magically glowing red eyes
>Revolver with huge barrel
>Bandolier with most bullets hidden beneath jacket

Have you seriously forgotten about horse armour?

What do you like about it?

this looks goofy, but acceptably so. this is very good evocation of 'retrofuture' 50s-scifi aesthetic. it's not supposed to be respected, it's supposed to clash with everything else; to represent the foolishness of the associated groups worldview/practices (and faith therein).

this is too terrible for words. in every way. jesus fucking christ. is this really real? this was actually in the game? sincerely?

stupid generic americanized (BDSM elements minimized out of existence, total body cover for anonymity, 'CONVENIENTLY SKELETAL RANDOM METAL SCRAPS!') mad-max/'wasteland raider' faceless mook design, but pretty par for the course of that general class. i don't know why you think this is a 'beauty'.

fantastic. it's just a fairly generic scifi armor, but the helmet is good (nothing exceptionally unique, but still good), and they've done just enough to rustic/western it up with the duster (which has an *appropriately subtle* degree of 'post-apocalypse' added-armor customization) and the low-slung ammo belt. and of course the classic cowboy revolver front and center to pull it together.

that armor still looks better than the entire mass effect game series

You mean besides the fact that it's a heavily reinforced riot control suit?

See >Download horse armor
>It's horse armor

No expectations were shattered here.

Me too, I'd just wear power armor over it for harder quests anyway.

>Here’s your armor, bro.

I play ironman mode, where I only get to live once
very hard is usually slightly harder than 'survival' mode for a bigger stretch of time, and it has less pointless inconveniences
but once you get armorer 3 the difficulty is basically over

Dawnguard wasn't exactly advertised as a Lovecraftian epic either. You had vampire shit on the cover and vampire shit you got.

so uh... hat's the tactical advantage of those lower legs?

Attached: 1497359964127.gif (157x157, 424K)

Thats not dragonborn

went to far harbor as soon as it became available.used console commands to beat that puzzle/hacking segment and got the armor.Never bothered with another armor set again.While every piece below the neck looks like shit stat wise its still the best one out there.

If you hand just leathers on at the lower legs you'd lose the "complete and utter twat" look and possibly not get your opponents to look around and wonder if their mates are playing some kind of stupid prank.

>You mean besides the fact that it's a heavily reinforced riot control suit?
That he's wearing as part of his solo patrols in the scorching hot desert? Underneath his easily grabbed billowing coat? With no other riot equipment, like a shield, a rifle or grenades?

I lost interested after fighting that one guy you've been chasing around the whole game.

Now you gotta understand, no matter how awful, broken and trash a game is, I always finish them.
Fallout 4 was my first exception, it was so fucking boring. I even fell asleep while playing the fucking game.

But horse armour literally didn't even function as armour. All it did was allow you to play dress up with your horse

Fucking this. They knocked the ball out of the park with the power armor in fo4, but they apparently blew all their time and budget on power armor design because the rest is all trash. I would've liked more variety in power armor though, maybe experimental pre war prototypes and some post war power armor made by the institute. I liked the idea of raider power armor, but wish there were more aesthetic makeshift power armor designs like ashur's armor in fo3, or something like the one tony stark builds in the cave in the first iron man movie

Attached: fo4_pa.jpg (3000x1688, 448K)

toilet bowl armor?

y'all don't know about that life in the trap

No, no, no. I was advertised a fun adventure as a vampire hunter who kills vampires. Instead I got the riveting experience of babysitting a Mary Sue vampire who can do no wrong. I can't kill this vampire holding an Elder Scroll, one of the most powerful artifacts on Nirn, oh no that's a terrible thing to do. Instead I get to experience the joy of handholding m'lady back to her infested nest, just fucking giving a scheming vampire lord the one thing he needs to enact his lore raping master plan of "destroying the sun" when that makes no fucking sense because the "sun" is actually a hole in space time and where all magic flows from. Without the sun, magic itself cannot exist in Tamriel. Every single dialogue option makes me praise her and say how awesome and special she is. Then when I'm given the once chance to tell her she's fucking scum, the game literally HALTS the advancement of the quest until I apologise to her disgusting pale undead face.

Fuck Dawnguard, fuck it with a rake and fuck whoever wrote it. It's complete and utter ass.

Attached: homer hulk.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>Download horse armor
>It's horse armor
>No expectations were shattered here
Aside from that fact that it doesn't even provide extra protection and is just a cosmetic skin.

Attached: 1545625875007.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Attached: 1550793114349.gif (300x225, 814K)

Honestly the worst part of this one is the helmet, without it it doesn't look that bad. Except for the fact that it's too bright and glowy

I unironically like this one

Wasn't the horse invulnerable in the first place?

Only Shadowmere. Normal horses were killable.

I where does this meme come from? It clearly increased your horse's health, allowing it to take more damage.

Attached: Untitled.png (785x349, 31K)

Shadowmere is, but hilariously if you put horse armor on that specific horse, there's a high chance it will disappear permanently after a loading screen.

how embarrassing

Nigga pls, did you forget the Pitt and Operation Anchorage?

I finished the game and completed most quests. I skipped on the vault 88 shit because, well, it's time-consuming and not fun at all.

>murder your way through your enemies
>open armor to grab a cold one
>sniper shot get stopped by beef sandwiches
I don't see the problem with wearing a refrigerator

If the character's posture were better, this armor wouldn't look so bad. Shame that Bethesda always makes their player characters stand around like absolute permavirgin wimps.

Here's your 2077 assault rifle bro

Attached: AssaultrifleFO4.jpg (1920x822, 619K)

The problem is THE FUCKING LACK OF GLOVES

holy shit

Attached: 1549511706207.jpg (306x306, 12K)

Between this and the laser musket I think someone at bethesda watched too much futurama

It's too bulky. Had it been given the standard combat armor's sizes, or even the sturdy size, it would've looked nicer.

Even the Morrowind set looked bad. Anyway, that's why I stayed with the elven armor.

>The Pitt
>Not one of the best fucking DLCs Bethesda has ever made
>Where there was not only a major choice, but an actual morally ambiguous choice
>Do you let the people suffer under the hopes that Asher will heed his own words, how he'll free the slaves once the cure has been safely extracted from his child
>Or do you kidnap the child, dooming it to a life of experimentation with no comforts - but in exchange the hundreds of slaves under Asher will be cured and freed

Attached: 1550955527006.jpg (1200x946, 64K)

Why does he stand like such a virgin

Is that Doom Patrol?

The only issue I have is with the shield.

That armor would've looked better without that weird loincloth, or at least made it resemble this.

Despite this the game still labels you a villain for not stealing a baby and giving it to some crackhead who lives in a shack. Also considers self defense against slaves trying to slice you up with a angle grinder as evil.

So close yet so far.

I've been rude to her as my paladin and wanted nothing to do with her, and since I can't kill her, the least thing she could do is cure her vampirism because she saw how it corrupts people.

Well, if I haven't been pampering her like the princess Bethesda thinks she is, she'll mention that I haven't been nice and flat out refuse.

Best thing you can do is just ignore the karma system, it's full blown retarded.

That would be 20$, pay up!

The big thing about carrying your shitter around is that you never have to worry about those needs ever again, do it wherever you are, whenever you want. They'll be laughing when they kill you and you didn't shat yourself because you were already prepared!

It really is. I remember killing some alien test subjects that attacked me in that Fallout 3 alien DLC and going from Messiah of the Wasteland to the biggest baddest dude around. Nigger, they were aliens and they were attacking me.

>Tenpenny Tower

a fucking chicken coop helmet
this is diversity hire in action

HORSE ARMOR

>Shitty $2 horse outfit vs. a $20 disappointment
How can anybody say horse armor is worse than Dawnguard?

one added horse armor to a game. statless horse armor. the other was probably 10 bucks over priced but added perks and a quest.

>statless horse armor
See

A garbage quest nobody in their right mind would ever want to complete again unless they had shit taste and liked Serana.

I liked the Forgotten Vale, the temple and the armors it added.

so a quest on par with the rest of skyrim?

Serana is the absolute worst.

Attached: skyrim_comic_4_by_velvetto-d6295n9.jpg (800x3333, 1.16M)

SKYRIM KILLED BATTLEMAGES. FUCK BETHESDA AND FUCK EQUIPPING SPELLS TO A HAND AND FUCK TODD HOWARD. yes im still mad

better?

Attached: 1535302175769.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

The Dark Brotherhood was alright, and being alright in Skyrim puts you above 95% of the content in the whole game.

Actually, didn't Dawnguard also add another quest? The one where you run errands for the adventurer ghost you find in a dwemer ruin, in order to find the unobtanium forge. That one was pretty cool.

That's one cool 13 year old desu

Attached: 1524686432352.jpg (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Attached: 1543643856944.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

Story was pants on head retarded, but the locations and items it added were nice

I don't understand? You just put what you want in your hands, and that's the character you're playing. I couldn't have explained it any better, user.

Attached: Todd_Howard-590x334.jpg (590x334, 21K)

You're excluding the Soul Cairn, right?

Attached: 1550687657656.jpg (720x720, 75K)

>Equip weapon in one hand
>Equip spell in the other

Attached: 1551544363716.gif (330x315, 1.89M)

Not that guy, but spell + weapon does not play nice at all if the spells are channelled.

>Channel a spell, i.e. healing or flames
>You now cannot move and attack at the same time, it fixes you in place if you attempt to do both at the same time

Also you're unable to block. Basically the whole experience is jank as fuck.

It reminded me of the quest where you go looking for a wife kidnapped by bandits, only to realize she's the bandits' leader.
The game consider that the good way to solve this quest is to accept her idea of taking her ring to her husband and saying she's dead.
The game apparently forgets that killing bandits is kinda your thing, and you most likely killed every bandit of that group to get to the wife.

So assuming you do the sensible thing and actually kill the wife who is basically just as bad if not worse than all her minions, you then cannot lie to the husband anymore and are forced to confess like a complete idiot.

Attached: giphy-downsized.gif (500x281, 1.42M)

What could have been with stuff like the sack hood

Attached: 31DE762A-B16D-44A6-85AB-FB1CFEEE3834.jpg (950x1180, 200K)

desu, I miss being a claymore-wielding paladin like in Oblivion rather than a shield-sword paladin who occassionally unequips his shield to spam ice storms.
It was convenient, to say the least.

>ice storms
but destruction is absolutely fucking worthless in skyrim outside of dualcast stagger cheese

Nuka-world exists, at least crossbows allowed for modded muskets.

Yeah, I know, they were only helpful when I was in the 30's or 40's levels.
When I found out I could strengthen my sword and armor rating with smithing, enchanting, and alchemy, the only destruction spell I use is the thunderbolt for far-away enemies. My magicka is better spent at restoration.

Attached: 1451080554857.png (170x206, 94K)

This armor is almost good. They just need to move the upper arm designs to the shoulders and have the character straighten his neck/back a bit.

Really not bad besides the helmet

First one looks fine rest are terrible

Either way I'd rather have the game not be shite than have the armor look good.

>le edgy and BADASS end-game apocalypse armour stereotype

How many fucking pockets do you need? Crikey! Pretty sure he can't even manage to open some of those in that armour!

>Either way I'd rather have the game not be shite than have the armor look good.
Thankfully F4 managed to be both: Shit and the armors looks like trash

>Diamond City Fashion Show

>End-game
It's early game armor. Starts spawning on Raiders by like Lv10.

Attached: 1551387715056.jpg (344x344, 39K)

Pffffft. Either way it looks far too tryhard.
>Bro just slap loads of random metal and chains on, it will be hard to move in and uncomfortable as fuck but it will DEFINITELY stop a bullet, this is 200 years past the apocalypse but this is still the best we have
Man fuck Fallout

>All those fucking belts

what is this a Nomura game?

>lvl 1 and 2 completely useless every vital area exposed
>lvl 3 still leaves one of the largest artery on the body exposed
Why do designer always leave the groin open?

Of course it looks tryhard and edgy, it's worn by slavers, murderers and rapists.

It's hard to make groin armor not clip like a motherfucker, especially if you're a Bethesda-tier modeler. Since Bethesda was trying to push their multiple body shapes meme, they'd have even worse clipping than usual.

It's a lobster/crab trap nigger

If you manage to lift your heavily weighed down legs to kick someone in the shins, it'll REALLY hurt.

>Stop liking cool things

because i like the bethesda game structure and finding all the stupid shit they have

you just wear the sack hood and take off the power armor helmet retard
that is literally in the game

How hard is it to design post apocalypse armor that isnt retarded?

Attached: 1551619443655.jpg (400x400, 32K)

None of those outfits are power armor, retard.

I never did, farthest I've gotten is to the Institute and usually quit when I realized nothing can challenge me on very hard/survival anymore

But Mad Max armor was incredibly retarded.
That they made it cool anyway is almost a miracle.

>With no other riot equipment, like a shield
just because it's based on riot gear doesn't mean you actually need to carry a riot shield user, aside from the glowing red eyes that will give your position at night it's not actually too bad

Attached: 1537095400673.jpg (720x687, 67K)

Kek’d hard, thanks bro

>bad guys are black leather with metal
>good guys are white leather with plastic

wew

>But Mad Max armor was incredibly retarded.
It made perfect sense considering it was set in Australia. What else were they going to wear but the little odds and ends they stole from the sporting goods store. The fact that theres any gridiron padding at all is only because people were trying to introduce the sport around the time of the movie, the local football codes don't use anything more heavy than maybe a padded leather helmet for a single player.

I honestly don't know. I've finished it, I've explored the whole map, I've put over 100 fucking hours in it and I genuinely hated it all the time. I don't understand why I didn't just drop it after like 1/5 of that, something made me keep coming back until I've finished it. But I uninstalled it immediately after i had, it felt like a curse being lifted

How did Bethesda's armor design go to shit this badly. Skyrim had some damn good armor designs, is it because medieval armor is easier to come up with than modern/scifi armor

Attached: Ebony_mail.png (530x818, 355K)

>Duster
working in a desert environment
fucking radiation?
only legit gripe
>Revolver with huge barrel
>Bandolier with most bullets hidden beneath jacket
it's supposed to look like an old-style cowboy you joyless autist, you can't just slap a chest rig or a plate carrier on that

Ugh.. the retarded-looking combat armor helmet.

god ranger/vet armor is so sexy

>you guys like Radiohead?

Modern/scifi armor has no soul.

that 13 yr old has some good taste

It didn't go to shit, Bethesda's armour where always shit with a few good ones in-between. See also Skyrim was actually surprisingly decent in this aspect

Attached: MW-item-Dwemer_Armor_Male.jpg (720x524, 125K)

They could've just hired some good artists to design good armor. Like they could've hired freelance authors to write a plot for them.

Unironically yes, this is visible in the modding scene as well. It's been just over three years since Fallout 4's release in November 2015, and there's about four or five outfits maximum worth downloading on the Nexus. Pic related is still my absolute favorite.

Everything else falls into several pitfalls from generic slut-wear, modern tacticool garbage, vanilla outfits just recolored, and generally shit that doesn't belong in a 1950s retro future apocalypse.

Attached: 28009-1512176807-804938340.jpg (1800x897, 306K)

Dawnguard isn't bad. The vampire side is miles better though

Fallout 3 had decent armor designs, if a bit annoying when put on females and it just turns from cool-looking armor into a sexy halloween costume.
I think Bethesda messed this up by introducing individual layered armor pieces like they do in TES, except they messed up the designs and only the leather stuff looks cool.

God, don't remind me of the slim fit jeans and all that shit. The Fallout 4 nexus is a kindergardener's playground, honestly.

>you joyless autist
There's that excuse again. Function over form, you worthless little brainlet.

>fucking radiation?
That will have fallen out within years of the initial blasts, the only radiation you need to worry about even in the the times of fo4 is shit that you can't breathe in unless you're pulverising rocks.

>DUDE IF YOU'RE SO EVIL, KILL THIS BABY

>not just eating the fucking baby

Attached: 1509438243.gif (248x203, 47K)

No it's bad, it's rife with plotholes, lore breaks, and general retardation from the PC. Granted, siding with the vampires makes you look less like an incompetent buffoon for handing an Elder Scroll over to a vampire lord.

>radiation is the only danger in a world full of mutated shit

My nigga. Ebony Mail looks so fucking good holy shit. Only downside is when you damage people during fistfights so they start to actually kill you.

>Let It Die completely nails an off-the-wall, post-apocalypic scavenger aesthetic the emphasises style over fridge armor
>there isn't a single shred of concept art for any of its armor sets anywhere

Attached: 1546334648157.jpg (251x231, 22K)

what exactly would you "improve" it's very reminiscent of what cowboys actually used to wear minus the helmet and the armor plating

I mean it's hilarious that those were options and it's great that Bethesda included them alongside helping Asher or helping the slaves. I don't think I've seen a game actively let you kill a child since Fallout 3.

Attached: 1549929973014.jpg (540x358, 53K)

reminder that the guy who made that gutted his nexus llibrary because bethesda wanted him to "clean up" before they would let him do creation club shit.

>it's very reminiscent of what cowboys actually used to wear
No the fuck it's not. Not by a longshot. Maybe in your meme "cowboy" movies, yes, but actual cowboys? No.

Good luck finding fresh mask filters after the bomb. You're better off pissing on an animal skin and using that as a filtration mask. lower tech and doesn't require the filters masks use.

I really wish Let It Die was a "real" game instead of some freemium grindfest. There's so much good trapped in there that it's still worth playing, but it's hard for me to recommend it to anyone.

>There are only two good looking guns in FO4
>One is a mediocre 10mm Walther PPK
>The other is a makeshift AK47, stuck behind a level 30 locked DLC that requires a paint job, and several attachments locked behind multiple, competing LV 50+ perks to actually look good
At least 3 had a bunch of great looking guns right from the get go and New Vegas is a fucking given when it comes to decent gun porn

Attached: 1547383367480.jpg (500x496, 52K)

Literally all those mods were boring slutwear garbage anyway. Everything Niero has pumped out since his "cleanup" has been top notch and I've got most of them installed besides the Railroad outfit because fuck those faggots.

Attached: Archimedes II.webm (533x300, 549K)

This. I mean, it's still pretty fun for a while, but it's simply not worth dedicating much time to

Fallout 4 concept art looked pretty good, somehow they managed to fuck up almost everything when adapting it to 3d.

Attached: Fo4_synth_armor_concept_art.jpg (1412x900, 380K)

>Good luck finding fresh mask filters after the bomb
>military bunkers and vaults don't exist in this world
>implying all the good shit wouldn't be issued to people wearing "veteran ranger armor"

*exhales*

Attached: Fallout4 2018-06-17 11-19-19-42.jpg (2560x1440, 2.49M)

dear god even in the supposedly cool "concept" art the toilet armor still looks like shit

>lets hope we find a bunker that no one else has.
>lets hope no one is in it.
>lets hope for all these things
You're the kind of retard that led the donner party and got them eating each other.

Morrowind had pretty great designs overall, Dwemer was just completely retarded though

Don't pretend Inquesition didn't have garbage armor design too, almost all of the Inquisitor's gear looked like bootleg JRPG gear designed by a 13 year old weeb

And yet it looks ten time more like an armor than the final product.

is that tron guy?

Attached: Fallout4 2018-07-05 20-52-41-12.jpg (2560x1440, 2.86M)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

niero piper was 10/10 and one of the best designed custom outfits for fallout 4 slutwear or not. anyone else who makes shitty skimpy armor just hacks apart vanilla armor or something without any thought put into it other than dude bobes lmao.

>lets hope we find a bunker that no one else has.
>lets hope no one is in it.
>lets hope for all these things
>t. ceasars legion savage
if you join the ncr you get issued one, then again you'd know that if u actually played the game

>the whole modding community focuses on making slutwear instead of cool lore friendly armor like pic related
I JUST WANT A VAULT SUIT LIKE THE VAULT DWELLER WORE, RIPPED SLEEVE AND ALL

Attached: vault_dweller.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Why were Fallout 4's textures so fucking ugly and muddy?

I think most of Morrowind's armor designs were pretty good. The 3D models were awful, but they had something alien about them.
I think a big part of it was Kirkbride's concept art. He was all about weird shit.

Attached: kirkbride_morag_tong.jpg (773x1070, 164K)

>eat baby

they're focused on the more important things

Attached: sunny smiles.jpg (520x1080, 168K)

sexiest armor of all time

Silver Shroud outfit is pretty strong though

Attached: Fallout4 2018-07-07 20-45-47-89.jpg (940x1034, 691K)

>WAAAAAAAHHHH WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE MAKING WHAT THEY WANT FOR FREE INSTEAD OF WHAT I WANT WHICH IS OBJECTIVELY COOLER BECAUSE I SAY SO
Make it yourself bro. You have the same tools as them.

Fantasy / SciFi armour usually looks retarded because you know it wouldn't work or would be too heavy. Most of Skyrim's Armour is pretty grounded in reality. The wackiest armour set is Deadric, but it makes sense because it's supposed to be looted off Daedra (even though you can smith it for some reason).

I thought it all looked like shit too in Fo4 so I edited a couple textures in some of the armor pieces to make my own stalker-esque set. I don’t have this issue in Fo76 (instead have major issues with everything else) as they added a few new sort of decent sets but most of it being just from Fo4.

Attached: E8686E88-BA2A-463A-9D4A-A890801F1ADA.jpg (1994x1125, 2.81M)

Anyone who uses slutwear trash is a mouthbreather, this is an objective truth.

Eh, not really? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Morrowind and it did have some great designs, but not really on the armour side. They were okay at best, maybe apart from bonemold and ordinator armour

Attached: MW-item-Glass_Armor_Male.jpg (720x524, 121K)

>They could've just hired some good artists to design good armor
They did, look up the FO4 concept art book where they flat out admitted that they had to cut synths bio guns out because they needed to have it share reload animations with the laser gun, Bethesda is just incompetent

This. It's no wonder people don't take Warcraft designs seriously.

Here's boiled netch leather. The 3D artists dropped some of the crazier ideas like the weird honeycomb lens, but it doesn't look like normal fantasy leather armor. That's a plus in my book.

Attached: MW-item-Boiled_Netch_Leather_Armor_Male.jpg (720x524, 103K)

Backside to show off the backpack of the BoS piece that was cool enough to have one vanilla

Attached: B869AFE0-5CB4-45E1-99A7-D87A3D072059.jpg (1997x1125, 2.83M)

You objectively suck dicks lmao

And yet they look terrible in game due to no sense of shading or texturework by the devs. 2 is a dumpsterfire.

I had higher hopes for FO4 desu senpaitachi.

When I saw the armor system for the first time it really reminded me of "Le Dernier combat" and especially the MC and Jean Reno's character. I kind of hoped we'd be able to do something cool like mattress padding for shock reducing armor and some legit medieval combat.

Attached: MVA00563.jpg (1000x804, 117K)

But it looks retarded.

Attached: Fallout4 2018-08-27 22-07-40-28.jpg (2560x1440, 2.92M)

That option existing doesn't take away from the other two. In fact, how many games have let you eat a live baby?

Attached: 1551476457622.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Female armor design always gets shafted in favor of cutesy shit, androgynous shit and slut wear and when they do get cool feminine armor some fag ends up making dozens of threads complaining

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

It's old-world riot gear paired with a duster and an ammo belt. The red eyes are lights to aid in night vision. You can see a ranger turning it on in the intro cinematic

I'm impressed, it's not the standard fantasy JRPG armor trash you regularly see on Nexus.
That'd look nice as a Breton king's armor, though. It wouldn't fit Skyrim at all.

>Ebony mail with the ebony dragon priest mask
Legit the best looking armor is Skyrim

Veteran Ranger armor is manufactured in the NCR from old suits of riot gear. Pretty solid bet that the functioning country with electricity and stable infrastructure might have worked out how to make filters again.

But that looks great. Why would anyone complain about that?
Is it because she's not in bikinis?

But the baby dosen't die, they take care of her because they need her blood to synthesize a cure hell one of the recuring side quests you get from the Workers is bringing back teddy bears for her. It's only the leader of the workers griping that they should just bleed the baby dry but everyone is opposed to that

>coughs
>spits blood
"Dont know why, but ever since i put on this armor ive been puking blood and losing hair"

I really hate the more "realistic" art style of the bethesda games.
Look at the character models from fallout 1 and 2, they're wide chested, with broad stances. They look like they are Superman puffing his chest out to a full barrage of bullets.
Then look at how sad the fallout 3 model is. He has a completely average build, he isn't puffed up he is a narrow shouldered meek little man hoping he doesn't get raped to death.

That's a mod though

Iron armor was the best

>the chad vault dweller vs the virgin lone wanderer

It's fairly obvious that kid isn't going to have a good life, the dude sticking needles in the kid doesn't care about it and nobody's in a position to remove him because of his know how.

>Veteran Ranger armor
I'll admit I'm an idiot right here. I thought we were talking about a different design. So yes, if the NCR can't find ways to reuse or recycle or remake mask filters I doubt they'd have done as well as they'd be shown to have by NV era.

This. Power armor is amazing in 4.

just have sunny pop out more

Attached: sunny smiles 2.jpg (1920x1080, 508K)

Same, I've made 5 characters or so and played each of them for several hours but I can never be bothered to finish the main quest, I drop it once I reach the supermutant scientist every single time. I enjoy the game if I install a million weapon mods to make shooting stuff feel more fun but any time I do story quests my enjoyment of the game just plummets.

Attached: 377160_screenshots_20180730164735_1.jpg (2560x1440, 620K)

i beat the main quest twice. the second time was only out of curiosity to see how different the institute was from the other ones, it was disappointing.

>this was actually in the game? sincerely?
not only was this in the game, but it was in the dlc that everyone praised for having superior esthetic and design

This. The characters in fo3 and nv are slouching like teenage stoners. It doesn't even bother me much that they're not standing like superman, I just wish they had normal posture and weren't fucking slouching

pic related

Attached: virginvschadfallout.png (2948x1366, 354K)

>Is it because she's not in bikinis?
Yes, her and Skarlet no longer wear bikinis and instead get ninja combat armor and an edgy desert dweller catsuit respectively, they can also wear hoods with their masks too which triggered some faggot into making dozens of threads complaining about Muslims, burkas and SJWs.

Attached: skarlet_mk11_by_arosto2019_dcxb5vm-pre.jpg (804x994, 109K)

It's like an autistic guy in his 40s going out on halloween night waiting for his mom at the doorstep
>MUM HURRY UP, I NEED CANDY ASAP

Pretty sure there was no karma change no matter what side you take in the Pitt. I ended up siding with Asher at last minute since the other guy was shady as fuck and I don't remember a karma hit, I was playing as a boy-scout as well.

Far Harbor is great even despite the Trapper armor.

Yeah, they really really really really stepped up their game

Attached: Dw8qQcQUYAAk0Nq.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

The FO4 AK is pretty cool but it's sad that one of the few good weapon designs in the whole game is just a copy of some dudes real world garage project.

Attached: SEr3WKA.jpg (800x533, 165K)

What armor mod is that?

At least they fixed it in Skyrim

Attached: Glass_Armor_(Armor_Piece).png (1092x1844, 1.72M)

CROSS_Courser Strigidae

I also highly recommend the following outfit mods from the author.

CROSS_MojaveManhunter
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32214

CROSS_InstituteExpeditionarySuit
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30857

CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27418

Even if you don't wear them, all of them bar the Mojave Manhunter are injected into the NPC levelled list in some way.

Attached: 30857-1522538346-7812230.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

This guy is fucking crazy talented, check out his other stuff too

Attached: 377160_screenshots_20180801004859_1.jpg (2560x1440, 197K)

Bethesda doesn't deserve their fanbase.

>play gif
>this was playing in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=2A0wGO3c2T8
getting comfy in here

Sue me but I loved glass armor in MW, it made me feel like som crazy alien warrior

In this thread we list things Dark Souls 2 did that were far better than Dark Souls 3. I'll start:

>No bonfire and no death challenge where you can beat the game without resting at a bonfire or dying to gain a reward and bragging rights

>Non-linear first half of the game allows you to rush straight to the areas of the game that contain the items for your build

>Chugging Estus immobilizes you, and the heal isn't instantaneous meaning trying to chug while someone is sticking close to you will result in death

>Stamina regeneration is tied to weight, so a character at 10% burden will recover their bar faster than a character at 70% burden, giving an advantage and a reason to make a low burden character

>Poise exists and armor provides relevant, but not overpowering damage reduction, giving an advantage and a reason to make a high burden character

>Phantoms and Dark Spirits cannot chug estus, spirits can only heal via spell useage which is slow. This makes fighting outnumbered even without mob assistance possible since any damage you do sticks

>Can only perform four rolls before running out of stamina

>Can only perform 5 attacks of a rapier or straight sword before running out of stamina

>Parrying has longer recovery frames and consumes more stamina, making parry fishing riskier and makes parrying require higher skill

>Power stance allowing for unique combinations of dual wielding and unlocking an alternative moveset for weapons

>Being able to use the full moveset of a weapon in your off-hand including running, rolling, backstepping, etc. attacks rather than just being able to do a basic R1 swing and blocking with the weapon as it is in Ds3 (lmao who would ever want to weapon block)

>Bell Tower covenant providing two unique optional areas to PvP for Titanite Chunks, Slabs, and Twinkling, making farming for upgrades fun

>Bonfire ascetics to replay bosses you like and or gain items from NG+ and beyond without grinding through the whole game again

Attached: ds3 is shit 1.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

>Skyrim was actually surprisingly decent in this aspect

that's because they took most of it from Adam Adamowicz's concept art. Unfortunately they threw out many of his concepts for rad-looking armors in favor of more toned-down stuff. But now he's dead so ES6 won't have nearly as cool art design. I mean just look at what they did to the Mirelurk in fallout 4.

Attached: Jyggalagconcept1.jpg (1000x2170, 1.26M)

You played yourself

I feel your pain bro.

>Adam Adamowicz's concept art.
Same dude who designed the X-02 for Fallout 3, right?

>user googles skyrim armor and gets gay mods
kek

Jyggalag best Daedric Prince.

That looks a million times better than the """outfits""" she used to have.

SAM is such a blessing from the gods. I don't even use the slutty armor add-on, I just love knowing what my men look like under their full body covering steel plate armors.

Hey buddy I think you've got the wrong tavern, the leather hall is across the road

They've been leeching off them for more than a decade
Can't blame them, smart move

What's wrong with the mirelurk in Fallout 4? They look even better.

Beat me to it.

It supposed to be retarded, user. That's what makes it good, but it usually works perfectly with raiders.

The power armor looks good in 1 and 2 though

Attached: Fo2_EC_Company.png (221x199, 19K)

Hot take: Bethesda can't do Lovecraft right and all their attempts at it were pretty dumb, particularly with the Dunwich areas where you fight off the same ghouls you've been fighting everywhere else in the game.

well I mean, most people here only played 3 and NV sadly

I can't believe people were afraid of that shit

>best weapon mods are for Fallout4
>have to tolerate this and pipeguns alongside beautiful AKs and ARs etc.
The game being overall shit aside, this is just an disappointment

he was the sole concept artist for fallout 3, he also did the art for Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles. They then made him the lead concept artist on Skyrim, but then he passed away. Just imagine if Falmer armor had looked like this instead of what we got.

Attached: skyrim_equipment_armor_falmer_armor_04_by_adam_adamowicz.jpg (920x1154, 121K)

i kind of like fo4's mirelurks desu

Fair enough. The human models 3 and nv were legit bad.

Here’s reddit gold

she looks like a real life shadman drawing

it's fine if you pirate it

Attached: sera_by_srnimue-d9zxfqw.jpg (600x600, 263K)

Apparantly someone was making a mod that was meant to replace most if not all vanilla weapons as well as add new ones, but it's been years since the author intends to balance it perfectly so it just never comes out

maybe it's out now idk, I haven't been paying attention lately

Attached: 377160_screenshots_20180730170954_1.jpg (2560x1440, 579K)

Why do the isometric characters from 21 years ago translate their concept art aesthetic better than the 3D FPS of 2015? I can't wrap my head around it.

>2 is a dumpsterfire.
Wrong

>spin a little yarn that my Sole Survivor is too shellshocked to return home and strays east from the vault
>go full primal, cannibalizing raiders and doing drugs to cope with the loss of my significant other
>go to the Diamond City after months of living like a crazy feral
>my reasons for being there are my own, my son's probably dead and I need more caps to fuel my self-inflicted doom quest
>Piper interviews me in her office
>all responses to her questions basically amount to "Huuu, I-- I really miss muh precious baby baby Shaun!" despite me being able to blow this subject off in every other circumstance
>uninstall.exe

Attached: 1549430512080.gif (720x489, 501K)

Well it's generally easier to create faithful adaptations of artwork when you just gotta create a small 2D sprite. Then in modern games you probably have different people making the human models than the ones making the armor they're gonna wear, so the armor modeller is limited by the shitty work the previous guy did. And knowing Bethesda, the armor modeller probably isn't very talented either.

based armor, institute for life

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (1570x1137, 1.23M)

god, finally finding the faraam set was such a fucking disappointment. It looked sweet as fuck in the concept art, and then you finally get it (in one of the final areas for some fucking reason) and it looks dull as fuck.

>Molag Bal's sloppy seconds
why did you force this hoe onto my character Todd?

This is why I never used any other version of Start Me Up besides the Basic version where it just skips the intro. It's impossible to avoid talking about Shaun.

Is this actually one of the best armors in the game or are you memeing

I don't give a twat's ass about 4's shitty factions, I just want to look cool

Attached: 377160_screenshots_20180801005418_1.jpg (2560x1440, 171K)

>despite me being able to blow this subject off in every other circumstance
meh, when shaun comes up you don't really have any dialogue to let you ignore it
At least as I remember, it's been years since I last played.

In terms of the vanilla game, the Helmeted Cage Armor is literally one of the only good looking sets.

Friendly reminder to NEVER let a Bloodbug first-person attack you, as you will never recover from the experience.

its an institute armor mod user. besides why would you pick anyone else?

it's fine bro, vampires regenerate everything, also
>thinking anyone in skyrim but the children is a virgin

Attached: 928556d1bc7ee819fcd1cefb9c3ce91e.png (434x678, 64K)

I go with brotherhood of steel solely so that I can kiss Danse

Thanks, may have to play the damn game again with this sort of quality armor. Going to sift through weapon mods next for the next couple weeks to probably play for a couple hours if I don't get any crashes as I do with any other Bethesda title

I assume you're referring to the shitty animation that looks like something from a tacky mod?

Nah, not that guy but in every instance bar the Piper interview, you're able to completely blow off mentioning Shaun unless you continue the main quest where it's obviously mandatory. Meeting Preston, freeing Nick from the vault etc. you can just mention your wife was murdered or even just not say anything at all, tell them it's not their business etc.

The armor was designed for synths, not people. They can be reconstructed if they're destroyed

honestly FO4 almost never crashed for me, even though I just did the bare minimum for stability. I just grabbed the mods I wanted and used LOOT's autosort.

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (2048x1152, 388K)

How the fuck did Molag even manage to get his rape on if Daedra aren't allowed on Tamriel?

That's because it wasn't intended by the devs to be the main cover armor. Alva's armor was supposed to be it, which is why it shows up on the gestures menu and can be found very early on in the game.

>Brotherhood of Steel is full of faggots
unsurprising

Weapon mods that are balanced, high quality and (mostly) free of bugs.

Beretta M9-FS Pistol (92FS)
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34589

Classic Super Sledge
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28217

LAER (Laser Assisted Electrical Rifle)
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30868

Hunting Revolver and Ranger Sequoia
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37535

Anti Materiel Rifle
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36922

HK G11 K2 - Kraut Space Magic
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36894

Tomacuzi-9 - Americas Worst (Based on a meme weapon concept from /k/)
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32713

CROSS_BreakActionLaser
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27050

CROSS_Blades
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34501

CROSS_Cryolance
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31336

Attached: 37535-1550597071-882767783.jpg (1920x1080, 935K)

Serana is old as fuck. She got raped way before the oblivion crisis.

>vlcsnap

Fallout died with the release of 4, it was alright because of the settlement building and
customization, but they completely stripped it's RPG elements, it's just a linear story with factions you can choose from.

Finally a man of tastes

Attached: Fallout4 2018-08-31 00-43-03-14.jpg (2560x1440, 1.48M)

Man I both love and hate the Break Action Laser. Its shotgun variant is so fucking shit, but as soon as you're mid-game and can upgrade it into an energy launcher, it becomes way better.

Attached: trapper armor.png (640x480, 427K)

so, did Molag also rape him? i that the reason why he's so butthurt ingame?

Attached: Lord_Harkon.png (297x500, 313K)

Tbh I never understood why people try to roleplay in Beteshda's games, they're obviously not meant for roleplaying, they're no more than shitty action games claiming to be RPGs.
In fact, I don't know why would anyone even purchase a Beteshda product.

It's quite possible to roleplay in Fallout 3, even if it's a bit weird at times.

There has never been a good set of glass armor in any game.
> But my favorite game
They ALL look goofy.

they're literally meant to be role playing games, but they usually mostly allow you to roleplay who you were BEFORE the game starts. Morrowind was pretty good at this, sure you're forced into the role of the Nerevarine but you can still roleplay as nearly whatever kind of Nerevarine you want.

In FO4 you get handed this shitty boring history of who you were before the bombs, and then you get reminded of it constantly during your dialogue choices in the main quest. At least with the alternate start mod I can roleplay as an android who had those memories implanted into him for whatever reason.

Attached: 377160_screenshots_20180730164931_1.jpg (2560x1440, 847K)

See

the problem with skyrim glass armor is that it completely removes any uniqueness glass armor usually posesses. Sure they're ugly but they look *odd*, which I like. Skyrim's could just be a variant of elven armor really.

>Playing Skyrim with the Colorful Magic mod
I enjoy the Engrish and how all the bosses spank me.

Skyrim may be the least bad but it is still bad.
It is like being the tallest midget.

Thanks guys, I'm going to definitely go back now. Those mods look amazing, any sort of gameplay enhancing mods that give the game depth though?

there's mods like FROST but I think everything turns into a compatibility nightmare when you use it so I never tried

>why people try to roleplay in Beteshda's games,
man imagine being this dumb

Sadly not, but I can recommend vanilla enhancing mods.

Clothing Balance Overhaul
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27894

Equilibrium - Weapons (Balance Enhancements)
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27046

DLC Leveled List Integration and Rebalance
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30367

^ That one is great if you have all the DLC. It's got a fuckton of other features too like Legendary PA parts dropping from enemies, and super high level enemies drop Ballistic Weave components so you can use it even if you never sided with the Railroad.

>The heal isn't instantaneous
That's a huge flaw though. In DS2 you could pretty much always just estus through attacks or double sippy and end up at full health after eating a backstab due to animation times. Not to mention the travesty that are the fucking lifegems.

Welp, that's okay, I'll just forge my way through my own roleplaying I suppose to give it depth. Thanks user for those mods, they will definitely help with said roleplaying, I've been needing that clothing balance overhaul or a mod like that for eons. The other two look just as promising

I've played JRPGs in the fucking 80s that are more subtle about this shit. Flea in Chrono Trigger is a good example.

Most replacer mods use over tacticool, fabric frresh guns or old badly modeled versions of certain mods, like deadpools service AR for example. I don't like screwing with the lvled list desu

years later i still cant believe we let them pull this shit on us

Based.

You didn't even get it all

I really like Fallout 3 version, makes me fill comfy.
Maybe it's just nostalgia since i had good time playing Fallout 3.

Not only that, but putting armor on Shadowmere removed its essential tag, allowing it to be killed.

>why can't we have decent armour design?
dude realism lol

>why is food still good 2000 years after a nuclear apocalypse?
dude it's a game lol

the food thing is probably some joke on corporation making really unnatural foods that keep for a billion years and give you cancer

Looked this up and the one thing that made me question was "what the fuck is a comrade doing in Vermont?"

everybody knows it can look good, everybody knows it plays like shit

Such a damn fine armor, God fucking damn.
>the M1 esque rusting helmet with modern tech and gas mask
>rusting pre-war riot gear, full of leather ammo belts and a western duster and used up jeans
I fucking loved running around using contraband Garand rifle and revolver and giving Boon a spare part while larping as NCR patriot.
Best part was discovering that there is upgraded version of it in DLC.

Obsidian made such a good call on making it a mascot of New Vegas instead of generic power armor.
Designer should be proud.

Attached: fallout-new-vegas.jpg (599x551, 84K)

You lose INT after buying it, unfortunately.

I finally got bored enough to drop $20 Leafbux on the complete edition last year. It's fucking terrible. Played it on Survival in literally my first game and only died twice: once when the shitty Molotov Cocktail throw blew me up in the tutorial fight, then once 50 hours later in Far Harbor. I proceeded to uninstall because I didn't feel like going through a shitty story mission again and have never looked back.

The New Vegas guys clearly knew more about Fallout than anyone at Bethesda.

They actually moved beyond Power Armor, Super Mutants, the Enclave, and the le wacky 50s aesthetic guy to expand upon the world rather than wallowing in what they already had.

>Really awesome upgrade
>Tied to fucking Lonesome Road aka MUH BEAR AND THE BULL AND THE BEAR

Attached: Advanced_riot_gear.png (1146x819, 709K)

Lonesome Road was shite, but i like the upgrated armor. It doesn't bet the original, but i like aesthetically on idea how it could advance/upgrade.

This actually looks great. The game is supposed to be campy, goofy and retro-futuristic evocative of cheesy old Plan 9 style sci fi movies. Sorry not everything’s either grimdark warhammer clone or fapbait anime shit.

>The game is supposed to be campy, goofy and retro-futuristic evocative of cheesy old Plan 9 style sci fi movies
Yeah, and the Trapper armor is none of that.

Attached: The Mechanist Fallout 3 Concept.jpg (1200x1067, 152K)

Nice mental gymnastics

I never understood jerking off to past instead of creating something new but keeping the same ideal/feel.
I was hyped so much for Fallout 4 after that whole fake release countdown autism, but in middle of game realising it was just fallout 3 clone made me sick, it was the moment i realized Tod and rest of Bethesda aren't willing to change shit.

Not that guy but how is that mental gymnastics? Cheap manufactured food is fucking riddled with salt which makes it last way longer than natural equivalents in order to cut costs down. You telling me pre-war America which was on the brink of financial and industrial collapse with food shortages everywhere wouldn't have produced cheap crap food out the wazoo?

this, it's a shit design for nerdy edgelords

link to fallout 4 mod page?

Fixed? No.
It looks hood but its way more elven and bearly has any glass on it

i stopped after having to go to the radiated sea. it was terrible and unfun to explore which i like doing

HOHOHO oh my god

m8, that's vanilla armor.

>Making concept art for shit that was long ago done and inserting in the new game
FUCK COPY PASTING AND FUCK BETHESDA

Attached: Mechanist_costume.png (900x720, 494K)

boards.4channel.org/k/

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like it. Pulling a trench-coat over the Protect Gear is pretty gay.

Attached: kerberos figurine.jpg (800x800, 121K)

Well, the Fallout 4 Mechanist armor looks way better anyway.

>tfw no sick cape for it while you save the Commonwealth and fuck Miss Nanny Curie thanks to the power of mods

Attached: The Mechanist.jpg (729x912, 93K)

AMAZING

New Vegas is a western and suposed to have western themes.
Otherwise it would just be another power armor or stealth suit.

Attached: Fallout New Vegas Ranger2.jpg (1131x707, 157K)

Fuck you.

I powered through the whole game in a single day after realising how shit the side quests were. I was hoping that it would turn good at some point. It didn't and I haven't touched it since.

Mom said it’s my turn to use the xbox.

Attached: 4C600407-FC6D-4709-9FD4-E53D50735C9F.jpg (168x251, 30K)

you are like a little baby

Attached: 37666-1551062154-1792562717.jpg (1920x1080, 522K)

Lord Humongous is a beacon of humanity in these trying times you;d do well to respect him

those second two complaints indicate a lack of knowledge or experience with firearms so i'd recommend you refrain from arguing about those subjects in the future to save yourself the embarassment. also there are like 50 different CBRN risk areas around the world map so the gas mask makes sense to me.

That's a mod you liar

Boosh

Attached: Telvani wizards producing more skooma smoke then the Red Mountain.png (1392x2050, 3.4M)

I 100%'d it so I never have to play it ever again
same with Skyrim

This. the Pitt is honestly one the best DLC's period. It has such a great fucking setting and a just a cool concept and story

Sounds like Bethesda played you