Untitled

#

Attached: 15442356376472.png (1000x1000, 432K)

>Days
>not bottom tier
Into the trash

>it's the days is good retard again
Begone with your dogshit tier list please

2FM>=3=1FM>CoM>0.2>Re:Coded>DDD>Re:CoM>>BBSFM>>Days

Attached: 725E6A90-3098-4D6D-ACCF-5A861E09072E.jpg (1000x1000, 226K)

Fixed that for you OP

Attached: 1551624851960.png (1000x1000, 427K)

Attached: 1549812664026.jpg (1000x1000, 266K)

Reminder: If you put BBS above DDD you have brain damage.

DDD has one campaign that you switch between two characters for.
BBS has three whole campaigns with three characters
BBS is better

This one is honestly correct.

Attached: KH Series Tier List.png (2259x1247, 604K)

why do people hate Chain of Memories?
I thought it was pretty fun

>CoM and recoded bottom tier
Confirmed for not actually having played those games

Heres my ranking:
>S+: KH2FM
>S: KH3, KH1FM
>A: CoM, ReCoded
>B: KH1, KH2
>C: BBS (final mix is just as shitty)
>D: ReCoM, DDD, Days
>Why do you exist: Coded, X, UX

BBS is one campaign divied up between 3 characters. There's not a single world that feels satisfying to visit because the content got split up. Every single DDD world shits all over any BBS world, which are handedly the worst in the series.
Also the difficulty curve has a full reset every single fucking time you play a new character which is garbage game design and makes the Sora/Riku drop system objectively better solely on the fact that it doesn't kneecap the games pacing.
And they both have the same problem of one command being leaps and bounds better than the rest, but in the case of BBS all of the inferior commands also feel like hot ass to use, whereas DDDs are suboptimal but function well.
And the ability learning systems are both fucky but DDDs switching party members works way better than constantly switching out moves you want for ones you don't that have good abilities. It significantly less intrusive.
DDDs game specific mechanics work way better in general. Monster raising is an accepted RPG mechanic and it gives Riku access to what are functionally drive forms and Sora what are functionally summons and parkouring around the world is enjoyable. The dream eaters tie into the mechanics of the game well and the flowmotion is fun but not overwhelmingly OP because you can still take damage during some very vulnerable animations.

Meanwhile BBS has switching out your moveset constantly do you can't build one based on how you want, randomized moveset switching, single player Mario party, and hold r to nuke the screen. It's an absolute trash game, a failure of game design on every level, whereas DDD is just mediocre.

>dreamdrop that low
Please go back to r*ddit! Please and thank you.

Lol BBS is a failure yet it sold more than KH2. You are a shit head

DDD is the epitome of KH trash
you can not tell me one good thing about that game that doesn't have some stupid fucking problem along with it because its so poorly
>muh flashy lights and flowmotion
give me a fucking a break, grow a brain and get some better taste faggot

>M-Muh sales
Cope. BBS isnt just garbage, it's a landfill.

You don't have to like DDD but rating it below games like Days, BBS, and Re:CoM makes you a retarded bandwagoner.

I went from a KH2 level 1 run to BBS right after. Fucking worst experience of my life. The unresponsiveness of BBS is insanely bad

Good for you. I think KH2 is tacky and the fact that you don't start with dodgeroll is horrible. At least BBS has command decks which are far more exciting than "press triangle to win" and "fire ice generic spell"

I don't have a brainlet image that looks stupid enough for this post.

Every single BBSfag on Earth is a legitimate drooling special needs individual.

press triangle to win faggot

Days had repetitive mission based gameplay which wasn't really bad but tedious and dragged the game on more than it needed to
BBS and Re:CoM may have been easily exploitable with the right set up but at least they were manageable when it came to combat

DDD has no fucking excuse
every DDD enemy sucks, ever boss sucks, Dream eaters are such a time waster to level up to get decent abilities
every giant room is a pain cuz if you die you start at the very beginning of the giant room, the only commands that actually do anything to enemies is balloon and ballonra and even then you can just spam flowmotion ground pound move off the wall because actually fighting enemies normally fucking sucks in DDD
>git gud
git fucked in the ass, hit and run tactics is the most boring and pussy way to fight so using the broken is the most viable way to play, and if its so easy it makes it shit
also DDD has one of if not the worst story in the series, everything is saved until the end where a retarded twist like time travel comes into play and Sora still isn't a master despite all the shit he's done already in the series
Fuck DDD and fuck your shitty taste, replay DDD and explain why any of this shit is good

>Dream eaters are worse than Blue Heartless
>The end bosses of DDD aren't the tops
This is simply wrong you herd mentality retard.
Also you genuinely only need to groundpound endlessly if you legitimately suck shit. Beating me to saying git gud doesn't absolve you of your lack of proficiency

I just like playing Riku :(

>Days had legitimate MMO quests but it wasn't THAT bad
Go fuck yourself you tasteless, shiteating retard.
Imagine thinking this low of DDD but trying to make excuses for the dumpster fire known as Days. Your entire list is comprised of nothing but feels>reals thought processes.

What's wrong with mmo quests wtf

every boss doesn't stagger unless you use ballonra, so you just spam it until it kills them, doesn't matter how cool the young xehanort and final ansem fights were, but they were fucking cool
every enemy will gang rape stun lock you until death if you don't use balloonra or ground pound
using balloonra is the most proficient way to play

riku is cool but DDD is still shit

>no argument
literately the definition response of feels>reals you double nigger

The absolute state of you and your laughable tastes. MMO quests are the fucking bottom of the barrel of video game design.

You're retarded. Nobody wants to olay a hack and slash where enemies have super armor and don't stagger.

How do people still not know how to play DDD?

Block for shit sake you retards. I know it's hard without your aeroga and reflega safety nets but every enemy is a pushover and gets buttfucked by the counter attacks.

Then why are MMOs some of the most popular and best games of all time?

>Low quality filler is the reason MMOs are successful
The absolute state of BBStards

MMOs have literally tanked in the modern age because the novelty of the massively multiplayer components have worn off and all that's left is the fundamentally unappealing game design the genre was built on

is that why wow still makes this much money?

Attached: top10list.jpg (960x646, 74K)

What did KH1FM even add? The music is worse so that's already one notch down.

SOUL: KH1, KH2, CoM GBA
SOULite: Days, Recoded
SOULLESS: BBS, KH3, ReCoM
SOULVoid: DDD

KH2FM>KH1FM>KH3>KH2>KH1

The rest of the games are pure dogshit and not even worth comparing to the numbered entries, the "kh3 is bad" meme needs to die especially when you take the joke so far as to claim that pure vomit like DDD and Days are better than it.

Attached: 1468166521504.jpg (1464x1908, 217K)

Even with "split up content" the worlds in BBS are better than the shit in KH2.

pretty much this

Why do people prefer the GBA version of CoM over Re:?

Truth be told I couldn't even finish KH2, I can't even remember where I dropped it.

KH1 is better than 1FM. The extra content is all trash.

I agree

>He's a modern blizzdrone too
Jesus how deep does the rabbit hole of shit tastes go?

That profit is from whales. Their player stats leaked a few months back and nearly everyone left is paying for multiple accounts. The game is at it's lowest player count since vanilla

the camera changes and examining with triangle make it objectively better.

days only gets high cause it gave me feels, otherwise anything else about it is pure shit

Attached: tier list.png (358x425, 19K)

KH2 has shit worlds but BBS is on another level

I WIKEY MY KH2FM BECOZ I DO WEVEW WON WUNS AND I WOVE IT SOOO MUCH ITS SOOO FUN SPWAMMING WEFLECT WEFLECT AEROGA WEFLECT

Cope BBStard

tpbp