ITS PANDERING TO SJWS THAT MEANS ITS BAD

>ITS PANDERING TO SJWS THAT MEANS ITS BAD
>NO WAIT THE SJWS DON'T LIKE IT THAT MEANS ITS GOOD

Attached: dfdasdf.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltjI3BXKBgY
web.archive.org/save/https://www.gameinformer.com/review/dead-or-alive-6/just-scraping-by
twitter.com/bk2128/status/1100652436660711424/photo/1
twitter.com/bk2128/status/1005091257889112072
gameblog.fr/interview_1187_rencontre-avec-yohei-shimbori-directeur-et-producteur-de-la-
ign.com/articles/2018/06/25/e3-2018-dead-or-alive-6-first-hands-on-can-team-ninja-balance-familiar-and-fresh
ryokutya2089.com/archives/18062
kayane.fr/2019/01/16/interview-with-yohei-shimbori-producer-on-dead-or-alive-6/
emersoncentral.com/texts/essays-first-series/self-reliance/
games.dmm.com/ranking/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The first point is right

THIS GAME DOES NOT HAVE THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF STRAIGHT WHITE MALES
also cuck sjws have their pwecious fee-fees hurt if they arent pandered to kek (pepe.bmp)

There should be an SJW cartoon character that's like the Trix bunny rabbit.

imagine being so insecure you base your opinions on what other people think

Ah, fuck. Finally, thank you. Also there should be a millennial character and when you shoot them with your machine gun they drop participation trophies. Also there should be an achievement, This Kills The Avocado Toast ha ha ha ha ha ha

There should be an SJW cartoon character that's like captain crunch

>not crowd-sourcing your entire personality via this website
you would say that, jewish redditor shaniqua

Nah. He's right. Fuck off.

I just think that devs should stop pandering to people who don't play the games and alienate thier already established fanbase.

Attached: RDC.jpg (576x657, 92K)

HEY GUYS LOOK, A BRAND SAID SOMETHING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
also, everyone is brainwashed except me

>WTF WHY ARE THE WOMEN WEARING CLOTHING ?!?! IM FEELING SO ALIENATED RIGHT NOW!!

Attached: Really nigga.jpg (225x225, 11K)

I agree

Attached: 2E896E85-435F-43E3-B5E2-BDBB1196FA4F.png (750x1334, 136K)

Eugene did nothing wrong

Attached: GET SMOKED Smoke.jpg (669x1024, 57K)

nobody says that
if anything, game would alienate both sides and please noone

This has been like some low effort social experiment to measure just how much brain damage DOA fans have after 5. The final phase is gathering data on how people react to the $100 cosmetic season pass.

>blue checkmark

devs dont give a shit about that. they'll try to reach a larger audience if they think it will make a game sell more.

and theres nothing you can do about it :)

How about
>IT'S JUST A WORSE LOOKING DOA5LR WITH LESS CONTENT SO FUCK BUYING IT

Ironic

DOA doesnt need to pander to waifufags, theyll buy the game anyway and pay $100 for slutty outfits because thats what dumb weebs do

Couldn’t find the og post from here so I googled it

>devs dont give a shit about that. they'll try to reach a larger audience if they think it will make a game sell more.

And they'll end up selling less, every single time.

lol whatever you say incel

>DOA doesnt need to pander to waifufags, theyll buy the game anyway

When was the last time that shit logic worked? "We don't need to pander to Star Wars fans, they'll watch our movie anyway?"

This. Waiting for DOA6LR.

Attached: Jam.jpg (683x1024, 79K)

they did though?

lol battlefield 5

now I know star wars fans are a bunch of sperglords, but theres no need to compare them to weebs

lol star wars

Precisely.

Now fuck off faggot

oh so thats why Solo was one of the biggest bombs of 2018

Stay delusional

lol Marvel

BASED

Are there any games that got better once they "widened" it for more fans?

Attached: CS Juri.jpg (850x478, 77K)

And it unironically put the franchise on life support. What used to be of the fucking biggest media franchises of all time is literally dropping in popularity massively.

Are those some stained panties?

marvel hasnt pandered to anybody until recently and captain marvel is going to bomb hard because of it

keep reaching, i'm sure you'll find something else to twist to fit your delusional worldview

The models in general are a bit odd. Seems like they gave up on bodies below the breasts so everyone's midriff is weird shaped and low quality and all the faces look like amateur blender models. Will still waste hundreds on it though.

Yes, is there anything wrong with this?

Nope

>TFA: main characters are a woman and a black man, 3rd highest grossing movie ever
>Solo: Main character is a straight white man, movie bombs

Attached: hmmm.png (225x225, 4K)

>Bravely Default 2 was supposed to replace problematic JRPG fans with the progressive audience
>almost killed the series instead

Captain Marvel will probably make decent money because of Infinity Wars.

Attached: Dubs.jpg (391x378, 66K)

That’s not what he’s doing though user
He’s seeing that a product is catering to those he dislikes in a way he dislikes so of course he’ll dislike that product for doing that
It’s not rocket science

what does the race of the characters have anything to do with it you racist piece of shit

>everyone bitching about titties and sjw
you're all missing the forest for the trees. The actual game is shit with a metric dickton of input delay.

Attached: 1538578477033.jpg (638x544, 52K)

>internet manbabies get triggered over black panther movie and screech about pandering
>black panther becomes a huge critical and commercial success
>internet manbabies pretend they liked it all along

I wonder how long it will take before the same happens to captain Marvel?

Marvel could put out basically anything at this point and it will make money at the box office

That added to the problem. Everyone should just wait for the Last Round or f2p Edition.

This but unironically.

>ITS PANDERING TO SJWS THAT MEANS ITS BAD
>NO WAIT THE SJWS DON'T LIKE IT THAT MEANS ITS "DAMAGE-CONTROL" AND THEREFORE ITS STILL BAD
fixed

Attached: doa6.jpg (579x783, 153K)

thats literally basing your opinions on other people's opinions

>implying it wasnt a minority of retards and literal paid shills to spread controversy

>implying captain marvel isn't a completely different story with the lead actress literally being an outspoken sexist

d e l u s i o n

Solo was a flop because of sheer fan exhaustion you idiot. The franchise went from one movie every 3 years to one movie every year. When you start to oversaturate the market with media that is usually seen as as an "event" you will eventually tire out the fan base. The same shit has been seen with franchises in video games.

Art is the pursuit of truth: abstract or concrete.

Ideology is the opposite of truth. It attempts to fit a perceived model over reality to simplify our mode of prediction and judgement.

Art that panders to ideology is inherently weak art.
Video games have a dozen different artistic dimensions so they can still have strong and well-made aspects while pandering to ideology but those aspects involved in pandering to ideology will always be weak.

Attached: lookatthis.png (400x400, 5K)

>literally denying history to justify your spergout

lmaoo okay retard

if the movies were actually good nobody would get exhausted
too bad they relied on shitty diversity gimmicks that don't actually mean anything and resulted in forgettable tiresome trash

i didn't deny anything you delusional retard
if the majority of people were actually bitching about black panther it wouldnt have done well

are you fucking stupid or what? this seems pretty obvious amigo

Black Panther is one of the most amazing movies of all time to me. it's a giant commercial success, but no one I know understood what the story was about. Did people become stupid when watching it or something?

All my friends keep going "BLACK POWAH WAKANDA FOREVAH" when the whole moral of the story was that racial supremacy/subjugation and isolationism might have negative repercussions.

everything. More diverse characters means it appeals to a larger audience, witch means a larger audience witch means more money

its not rocket science

There is no truth, merely perspectives

>More diverse characters means it appeals to a larger audience, witch means a larger audience witch means more money
Right, I'm sure Mexico is clamoring to buy DOA now because of Diego.

Are you retarded? Do you think autistic manbabies who screech about how much they hate Brie Larson actually represent the general audience?

>expecting normalfags to pick up on that
These are the same people who think this is the first black hero we've had.

Attached: Suicide Squad.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Post-Modernism is a trap for nihilists.

There is objective truth in the world as sure as you can measure and observe the ground beneath your feet and the world around you.

>gets fucking destroyed and proven wrong
>changes subject completely

LMFAOOOO get fucked retard. i never said that. now you're literally denying history that happened 10 minutes ago.
i'm out, you're so fucking delusional that you're stuck. you're going to stay that way for the rest of your life and nobody can save you.

>More diverse characters means it appeals to a larger audience, witch means a larger audience witch means more money
It's funny you say that, I'm Southeast Asian and I got fucking irritated by the constant Asian characters in Mass Effect Andromeda. It got really obnoxious and in your face and here in SEA, all of us are huge Garrusfags and Talifags anyway. Hell, Overwatch keeps throwing in all these minority characters yet many of us fucking love Soldier 76, Reaper and Mcree.

Diego was so damn boring to play too. NiCO is fun though.

>Art is the pursuit of truth

Attached: your opinion.jpg (660x296, 70K)

can you read dipshit? I'm literally disproving your direct point

Is Blade a superhero? I fucking loved the original Blade movie.

my direct point about what? you don't even fucking know what you're talking about.

Yeah, he's a Marvel character but pretty different from his original comic counterpart.

they already halved forcasts to ensure no matter how shitty it does it can be sold as a pr victory

>Mexicans literally shit talk Diego when he was announced, call him chicano scum, and then go back to fapping to Angel

is this site doomed to cluck SJW for the rest of it's life

did trump ruin Yea Forums irreparably

It's funny you say that, I'm black and I got fucking irritated by the constant nig- I mean other black people in media

why cant characters just be based and redpilled superior white men instead of having forced diversity all the time?

This place was doomed as soon as Moot sold out.

Captain crunch was a bigot, dont ever mention that nazi pos here again.

>then go back to fapping to Angel
Kek, do they really love her that much?

Just post cute anime girls. They're afraid of them.

damn, I didnt know mexico was one person

>why cant characters just be based and redpilled superior white men instead of having forced diversity all the time?

This but unironically and less niggery

Kek, whatever you say, user. Keep making more "diverse" games like Andromeda.

shut the fuck up nigger

I tried mentioning that to friends and they brushed it off because Wesley served jail time thus he's a filthy criminal so he doesn't count.

>Season Pass is almost 100 bucks
>this is only the first one
How do people get the money to pay for all these outfits.

Attached: Tired Santa Vamp.png (868x719, 693K)

What about Spawn?
>inb4 that movie is too old for them to watch
The HBO series is good too.

You can pick apart the rainbow into different light waves, but you cannot pick apart the emotions and feelings it creates in us.

Just because you have analysed the earth down to the smallest particles, you have still not found the wisdom on how to live on said earth.

>There is objective truth in the world

Your eyes which are the primary sensory organ you use aren't even "objective" in the perception of the world.

no shit, thats why we invented the scientific method, to get as close to the objective truth as possible

are you some kind of ignorant mongoloid or something

Science can never give you certainty
youtube.com/watch?v=ltjI3BXKBgY

There is absolutely no chance the same people who have been gleefully condemning DOA games for YEARS are going to rush out and buy the latest release simply because it was toned-down.

Attached: 1448543646747.png (3000x3000, 3.83M)

>but you cannot pick apart the emotions and feelings it creates in us

We can and are.
Greater complexity means more time and careful study.

There are also innately obscurist mechanisms with how the brain works that make this more difficult.

Why do people complain about games that aren't for them?

Can you imagine letting this SJW shit run so rent free in your head that it becomes your parameter for deciding which games you play and which ones you don't?
Losers.

So, like DOA6?

It pandered to SJWs, and when that didn't go over well, it changed it's tune.
It's tune, not it's character models.
Game now pleases nobody.

Certainty and confidence are not binary.

Because they want to change 'the culture' to fit their worldview. Changing culture means also changing things you don't personally care about as well.

You mean just like Black Panther was totally gonna bomb right?

The moment he said he was censoring it I decided not to buy it.

>Start shitting on your base
>They stop buying your games

fucking bigots!

Attached: internet.jpg (972x808, 261K)

You're blind or a liar. Tina lost like three cup sizes.

I don't know. Look around here. People throwing it out there because of polygon boob-shapes. Insanity.

>It pandered to SJWs, and when that didn't go over well, it changed it's tune.

See Wolfenstein or Battlefield Vagina to see what happens if you pander to SJWs.

You have to do it subtly like Horizon Zero Dawn or RDR2. Make an SJW game but market it like a normalfag straight non-political game. Though even that will only work for so long. Progressive/SJW politics are losing more and more moral authority they commanded over the last decade.

Attached: mel and pepe.jpg (458x390, 48K)

Shoukda kept them the same desu

SJW shit always is forced on.

DUTCH CUNT

Attached: 20190303_025209.jpg (1440x222, 176K)

>some fucking autist using DOA for his irrelevant culture wars horseshit

Kill yourself you faggot.

Attached: 1551565525388.webm (1067x600, 2.85M)

>THAT MEANS ITS GOOD
No one ever said this. the people you strawmanned even said that the models don't change much from the previous game. Hell, the hair texture is pretty much the same or worse than the previous game. People are just relieved that this means the devs would listen to the original fans again. Doesn't mean that they start buying the base game + all the cosmetics. At most people were saying they would buy the LR version if it ever comes out.

Attached: Kasumi2.jpg (1447x700, 806K)

>Liberals STILL hate DOA

web.archive.org/save/https://www.gameinformer.com/review/dead-or-alive-6/just-scraping-by

What was the point of toning the game down?

Attached: oof.png (557x691, 99K)

>models don't change much

Literally all the character models are new, all of them.

No, I'm pointing out to you the ignorance of trying to devise truth through the perspective of imperfect information. The scientific method was created to increase accuracy and reduce error in recreating effects of observed phenomena. It wasn't built to get close to the truth only later through philosophical interpretation was that discerned.

Did you forget science has shown that our very reality maybe in question due to observations in quantum mechanics? Have you ignored recent news by cognitive researchers questioning how we test self awareness because a fish the size of your finger past the mirror test.

Have you considered the possibility that objective truth is inherently subjective?

This review seems kinda biased.

Attached: Mrgrgr.jpg (430x430, 47K)

>I'M DUUUUMB
wow explain this OP

>No one ever said this.
Except people act exactely like that, you'd be willfully blind and ignorant to say otherwise.

He was right for saying that to him, whoever disagrees with that comment is a fucking retard, literally the reason why we live in such a shithole.

yeah man nothings changed at all in a year and captain marvel isn't a totally different scenario

fucking delusional cunts i swear to fuck

@ me after it bombs faggot

>What was the point of toning the game down?

Spiting you, personally.

have you considered that you're fucking arrogant and stupid?

by the way the answer to the last part is yes. cunt.

Context, user. The people who complained about SJW hasn't changed their opinion, at most they are waiting for the LR. The shills and corporate defenders are the one who keep making threads and keep praising it.

team ninja tecmo are idiots who are slow to a dying trend.
Its mostly the fault of dumb ceos that are always late.

If you want to nitpick about technicalities, yes, they are new because TN use a new engine. But new doesn't mean better. Have you forgotten about the Nyo winning expression?

yeah it only took literally reviewers handing in their professionalism large scale to fool idiots into watching a average cape shit movie

Why is the season pass so expensive?

Dude the conversation about going beyond racial bullshit into any sort of unity is so far above the average persons head that Black Panther won an Oscar because people just didn’t know how to handle its message. Do they just gave at a shiny gold statue.

Spawn is completely off their radar because it doesn’t have a racial message, even though that’s exactly what people actually need.

By the way, you’re all fags for turning on DOA because they were trying something new this time. They realized their mistake and fixed it. I hope, if this is the last DOA game, 3 years later with no news from the franchise, you remember to blame yourselves for being such sensitive faggots.

The vast majority of them are greatly improved, so yeah, in this case it does mean better. You can cherry pick one animation all you want.

Found the shill.

Spawn scared the shit out of me as a kid, mostlt John leguizamos character lol. How come there isnt any recent spawn games?

>fans didn't like the direction the series is going
>go somewhere else and series dies
>why did you let the series die guys?

Attached: Nigga.jpg (212x204, 5K)

Is DoA actually a good fighting game on a technical level?

horizon isnt a sjw game no matter how many times this garbage is repeated.
it literally shits on societs controlled by women and portrays them as utterly incompetent.

Spawn ain't too popular anymore. Still hoping that new movie comes out.

yes

everyone is already wise to your bullshit you fucking sperg. That's what happens when you have to rely on fabricated arguments

no

Then you agree with and have no argument. Making your post about objective truth moot.

A lot of people who come from other games (like Tekken) hate the hold system for some reason.

yes, it's great

Go back to your shithole, twitter marxist. The opinions of faggots aren't respected here

I think I a new spawn movie would do well especially if they released it around Halloween.

Glad you conveniently read around the rest of the paragraph. I’m not even going to call you a faggot, just read it again and don’t reply to me.

Yeah he was great as the clown, barely recognizable. Probably one of his best roles, did you know he was squatting at all times inside that costume? Weird that that movie is totally forgotten.

That’s a good question, I love Spawn. After the Prototype games I’m really kind of surprised no one got the idea to do a Spawn entry exactly like it. I think it’d be a hit with lots of folk done right.

If Rocksteady made a spawn game it could seriously be one of the best games of all time

>>ITS PANDERING TO SJWS
How so? Are you retarded?

FUCK no. It has 8 frames of input lag. GAMEBREAKING for a fighting game

For reference, it caused actual controversy when street fighter V had 6 frames

A design philosophy is not a person expressing one's thoughts.

Spawn's gonna be in MK11

i said i considered it, not that i agreed with it you stupid arrogant cunt

have you considered that there must be some objective truth underlying reality thats creating our very consciousness, thoughs and ability to interpret the energies around us?

christ youre such an arrogant fucking cunt

>people who like sexy girls in games are the reason we live in such a shithole

imagine living in a world where people are actually stupid enough to believe this

This isn't the reaction I've been seeing at all.

>Pander to the left because you "want to be taken seriously"
>Get kicked out of EVO because of lack of interest
>Left still isn't interested, pre-orders are down
>Go full panic mode and pump the T&A back in, claiming it was a "miscommunication"
>Lefties dogpile the game
>Fans tell the devs to fuck off

This is full on trying to bake your cake and eat it too.

Attached: hiukpzZ.jpg (500x448, 48K)

Would be a dream

What’s the point of baking a cake if you can’t eat it

Ask Yea Forums

Welcome to gaming journos' default position with regards to DOA going back all the way to the first Xtreme game.

It's like we have another red scare, but you grill people to prove they aren't for ceasing the means of production and tearing down the capitalist system by making them show you good vidya tiddies. Weird.

>literally making shit up

What is your major fucking malfunction you absolute sperg? What are you even getting out of months of a continuous propaganda war against DOA6 of all things? No one is paying for this so this is all mental illness. It's mind boggling.

He won that Injustice 2 poll with Hellboy in second place then Hellboy got in. I'm hoping they just saved him for a bloodier game.

Cope, Fact is DOA6 was the lowest selling DOA ever

>Making shit up
You mean yourself? What he said is pretty accurate.

New to DoA, are there any downsides to pirating the game? Codex/Fitgirl already have releases.

I believe it could be a miscommunication. The way video game outrage has been recently involves people who would get upset over shit like this reading a clickbait habit, misunderstanding it, and then posting their feelings as fact. People seldom read and check sources. Can I get some info to help me understand how they pumped up the T&A?

The guy that plays Han isn’t white, Spielberg found him at a barmitzvah. Try harder rabbi.

All they did was piss off both sides. SJWs for not pandering enough and the original fans for snubbing them.

Sources please.

And phone posting too, that's another thing. It's not just months of this shit, it's months of samefagging as well. You have to be the biggest fucking autist i have ever seen and this is a phrase that i find myself repeating a lot over the years.

No. Not really.

Not him but I can't believe it's a misccomunication. Especially given that he's adding more jiggle in patches to the rest of the cast. Which implies the game shipped without it. Likely intentionally. Or maybe it was a fuckup. And it really was a miscommunication.

In that case the game was shipped unfinished which would lend itself with a lack of article. On the topic of clickbait, these were interviews translated by numerous different cites with by different people and indeed by fans fluent in japanese of the original interview.

You can't blame western journalism for this one.

Whether it does better or worse than Wonder Woman is what I'll be paying attention to.

Sad.

Attached: cope.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

The game might as well be considered tone down because you’ll have to grind for dozens of hours before you unlock any of the more lewd outfits in the game. Fuck this mobile shit unlock system. I’ve played the game for 15 hours and I’ve gotten just 6 extra costumes for characters I don’t give a fuck about.

fuck off

You're literally replying to someone who's main activity is promote said miscommunication, and i do mean main activity because he's been doing it for months rain or shine. He's a case of one of the turbo autists that can only survive in this website.

Extra jiggle is there as a way of saying "someone saw our less sexy outfits and made some assumptions by what we meant when he included these options, here's more jiggle physics to show you we aren't cucked". What did they say exactly in the interview?

I keep telling you, you are not slick or smart, you don't fool anyone who is already wise to your faggotry. In fact you are so fucking dumb you couldn't even help but repeat the same pattern again.

PIrated it and it seems quite fun.

But singleplayer fighting games are silly I guess.

>Everybody who states the facts is one dude shitposting on his phone
>If I keep repeating this narrative it will come true

Attached: 1551387715056.jpg (344x344, 39K)

fuck off autist

>You can't blame western journalism for this one.
Really? Journalists are supposed to fact check first before putting out any articles. These (((gaming))) journalists never does it because they all want to become the first website who bring the news, hence, rushed up articles breed miscommunication.

Funny, because this is the first DOA thread I've been in for about two months. Could it be that people are, you know, stating the truth and you're a buttblasted Koei Tecmo shill trying to save face after you spat in the face of fans and tried to turn tail when the journos didn't fellate you?

Look at this dumbass. Learn how to lurk before posting, you dumbass bitch

Attached: Look_at_this_bitch.jpg (335x470, 18K)

>DOA is not on EVO because of lack of interest

The longer this goes on the more you've been forced to scrape the barrel for your lies. You need to kill yourself post haste.

So why's it not at EVO then, pal? Dead or Alive has always had a side panel, now it's gone completely.

Attached: evo-2019-main-stage-games-crop.jpg (750x400, 70K)

>quotes 2 different people

>Progressive/SJW politics are losing more and more moral authority they commanded over the last decade.
I'm not so sure about that. The majority of people has always been against it but the government, corporations and academia just keep pushing this shit down our throats and are becoming bolder in doing so.

Nigger, how deluded are you? I know it's part of being mentally ill, but fuck, there has to be a threshold.

The people who whine about sexualisation in video games don't even play them

Still happy UNIB made it.

ACTUAL FUCKING SHILLS TRYING TO FORCE SOME NEW EPIC MEHMEH

FUCK OFF JEWS

Why is it not at EVO, friendo? Fucking SAMURAI SHODOWN is at EVO, a game that like two people are actually looking forward to.

Please elaborate on how quantum mechanics questions reality. Could you mention which observations specifically?

>two people
Delet this

What shimbori said now
>twitter.com/bk2128/status/1100652436660711424/photo/1
What he said back then
>twitter.com/bk2128/status/1005091257889112072
If that's not backpedalling then i dont know what it is

I think about SJWs alot

>sex appeal bad
We're going back to the Victorian age lads.

Attached: 1547880523895.png (820x915, 616K)

It might as well be
All of their population snuck into the US

In the actual interview during reveal?
For you and EVERYBODY who is even a tiniest bit confused.

>The female characters are still attractive, as are the men, but first and foremost they are fighters,"
>In dead or alive 6, female characters' breasts no longer jiggle and bounce in the exaggerated fashion the series became increasingly known for, and the costumes we have seen so far are less revealing. Female characters are depicted in a more natural way, which makes them feel more human and believable than before.
and again here
gameblog.fr/interview_1187_rencontre-avec-yohei-shimbori-directeur-et-producteur-de-la-
>YS: No. As I told you, it is a real desire on our part to stick to the social criteria to respect to be accepted at present. And unfortunately, too sexy games are no longer accepted today.
>GB:Is this also related to the fact that some costumes were banned in tournaments?
>Y.S: Again, no, it was not our concern. We were just guided by a certain moral sense.

and AGAIN here
ign.com/articles/2018/06/25/e3-2018-dead-or-alive-6-first-hands-on-can-team-ninja-balance-familiar-and-fresh
>Y.S: “We wanted to make a more cool and mature Dead or Alive this time, and to that end we made a conscious decision to make the characters less sexualized,”

Three different languages all in no uncertain term talking about toning down sexuality. And yet Shimbori says here ryokutya2089.com/archives/18062 he was misunderstood?
Laughable.

Furthermore. He only started backpedaling when EVERYBODY knew the game wasn't doing so hot with X3 having more pre orders than DOA6.
Every single thing and issue that people have with Shimbori are all the result of his own mouth. These aren't 1 or 2 interviews. It's literally every interview he did up until preorders were known public.

Mind you I'm more embittered that my main isn't in more than anything else.

Attached: dansgMq.png (1109x605, 68K)

I-it's just miscommunication! SJW was never at fault! It's you fucking sperg incels who were outraged for nothing!

this

Bro he just changed his mind when things went south. It's not backpedaling.

If it's wrong to like titties then I don't want to be right

based user laying down the facts.

>possibility to add gen fu
kayane.fr/2019/01/16/interview-with-yohei-shimbori-producer-on-dead-or-alive-6/
>K. :So we’ve seen the roster and nearly everybody’s here, but what about Ein and Leon?
>Y. S. : We planned the story mode and all the characters that could fit within that story are here.
>K. : But why were these two singled out, though ? Nearly everybody’s here !
>Y. S. : Well, there’s another one missing. Gen Fu.
>K. : Oh, I had completely forgotten him.
>*laughs*
Oh i'm laffin alright.

So this is the reason we don't have Venus Vacations in english at all?

Everybody knows why, it was a wildly publicized affair. If you had any self awareness or respect whatsoever, ie if you were of age to post in this website in the first place, you would never bring it up.

Weird to a marxists faggot. Tiddies are good

Reminder that the default women now is
>20-50 pounds overweight
>B-C cup (fatties get a bonus cup size though)
>No smooth skin
>No ass
Anything other than those criteria unrealistic.

b-b-but Yea Forums told me that Japs don't pander to SJWs

Why's it not at EVO, bro? Gonna backpedla some more while fucking UNIB got in?

Only this was more pandering to E-Sports.

>cannot pick apart emotions and feelings it creates in us.

>dopamine, oxytocin

Man, fuck lefty science deniers. How many crystals do you own and what all do they do?
>

Attached: 213673.jpg (500x756, 105K)

Unless you can read Japanese you don't know what he actually said.

I know it isn't related much to the thread, but what makes Xtreme scarlet different than Fortune again? Is it a completely new game or is it a Last Round version of X3?

You're implying I can't. Now imply that I didn't read it correctly.

>TFW you pass N1 the same year Sony went Snoy

Attached: 1551632451351.jpg (402x365, 32K)

What's wrong with the right one?

I loved the shit out of WW. Captain Fungal looks like lefty trash though.

>horrible cgi
>ugly star
>SJW pandering all over the place

Disgusting. They will have to do serious damage control and spin to make it look like a hit.

>2ch is owned by a yankee
>4ch is owned by a Japanese
Why tho

8ch is the true choice

Owned by the same person as 2ch

This sounds about right for Japanese handling of Western bullshit, they never understand what kind of can of worms they are opening by listening to leftists at all in the first place.

stop quoting your own mind faggot

Attached: 1485447308718.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

>This is full on trying to bake your cake and eat it too.
I'm an ESL so can someone explain this saying? Why can't I eat the cake I baked?

That’s what he just said brainlet

No fuck it.

Attached: 1547769388907.png (645x773, 21K)

How many does soul caliber have? I want to pick up some kind of new fighter but find them all tepid.

Such is life Yea Forums. Dragon Quest went from niche to somewhat less niche and the SJWs appear. It will be like this now and forever.

Attached: 185724.png (1179x517, 102K)

>This shitshow about nothing
>Meanwhile they slipped in a $136 fucking dollar Season Pass 1
>Season Pass 1
>1
>2 characters and a few costumes
Yea Forums has its priorities in order AGAIN I see. Even game journos are covering this and what the fuck are you doimg?

I'd gladly pay top dollar if there was sex appeal and fan service. However I'm like a single issue voter on censorship; censor things and I am fucking out.

The saying is "You can't have your cake and eat it."
It's meant to say that while you can have a cake, and you can eat a cake, you can't still have a cake after you eat that cake.
It's suppose to talk about how it's impossible to have everything both ways.

He's basing his opinions on objective choices, decisions, content and features inside the game.

I guess he butchered the actual saying which is "Have your cake and eat it too". This means that you cannot have both outcomes in a mutually exclusive decision.

>Yea Forums bitching about anime tiddies being removed while game journalists are talking about the gameplay
Tell me again why I should take anyone's opinion here seriously?
Just a tacit admission to me that no one here actually plays video games. Not surprising in the slightest

Can't we talk about the game instead of SJW for a second? The game is actually fun to play, even though the content is nearly barren.

Cancer game can't even run fullscreen on PC.
Stop shilling this horrible game
Sage in all fields

Attached: 1524400155376.png (601x557, 661K)

>about the gameplay
We're talking about Shimbori in particular. There have already been plenty of threads about the gameplay.
1) 8 frames of input lag is flat out indefensible
2) The netcode is still as bad as LRs
3) The only console with individual purchases of outfits (not gameplay but it's going to be mentioned) is the X1, PS4 and Steam have to buy them entire packs at a time.
4) Leon, Ein, and Gen Fu are missing for no the reason than the director says so. They're missing because he said they wouldn't be able to make sense in the story mode
The story mode is complete shit
5) Costume part unlocking is cancerous and requires you to play hundreds of dry content for parts on a character you likely won't even own.
6)PS4 loading times range from 6 to 12 seconds. For comparison LR seldoms hops above 5.

I think that covers everything.

That makes much more sense now thanks anons!

You literally shouldn't. Anyone who's not a newfag knows that Yea Forums is the last place you should trust when it comes to video games.

who is thissssss

Go to the actual DOA thread.

Nobody on these sites play vidya. Not Yea Forums not Resetera and not Reddit.

>shill got BTFO in his own thread
>now he run away to other thread

Attached: 1488264550185.jpg (800x804, 56K)

No. I want this to be the DOA thread. More people are here.

Then go fuck yourself, and that's not even true.

No one plays game on Yea Forums. Go to resetera if you want discussion.

the election ruined the internet

this is it, just "sjw", "alt-right", and the entire lexicon that comes with it

these are the fucking conversations i'm going to run into until i finally just quit the internet become a legit wild man in a remote forest

god damn it i hate you fucking faggots why can't you stop

No. Screw you I want a discussion here too. I already gave my points there.

Oh lay off man. People can visit both sites. There isn't a exclusivity.

We're always here user.

Get with the time, grandpa. If you don't want politic in your games you can go play Tetris or something.

Attached: vidya is political.png (1235x721, 836K)

I don't talk to 10iq mongoloids who don't know how to speak without irony. If you're so good at parody why don't you go into theater?

DOA has always been shit.

We tried to warn you about the lefties, no body listened. Welcome to 90s politics of assholes fucking with your shit. They're just doing it with the left hand instead of the right this time.

WOW THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED

ANOTHER SMUG SOUNDBITE ABOUT LEFTIES AND SJWS WOW THIS IS A 10/10 POST

The pendulum always sways in the other direction eventually. Soon it will be Resetera who will be bitching about shitlords.

Once this happens what do you all think will be the target this time? Violence again? Fantasy = Satan?

While I would love this for the sake of being right I'd absolutely abhor this for the fact that shit would suck for a decade

HERE IT IS

THE SAME GENERIC RESPONSES

LE WHORE'S SHOE

LE PENDULUM

SHUT UP

YOU GUYS HAVE THESE SAME FUCKING SOUNDBITE CONVERSATIONS EVERY DAY JUST SHUT UP YOU OBLIVION TIER NPC FAGGOTS REEEEEE NORMIES

They nerfed the character models, so no, no sexy costume is going to make up for shit faces and reduced busts.

Attached: 1550322641500.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

Come back in 20 years old man. Maybe things will get better.

>Models are literally THICCer than they ever been

k, let us know when you actually look at the game with your own fucking eyes.

Attached: Helena.jpg (557x1280, 87K)

Fpbp

>implying that guy was going to buy the game
>implying that guy plays videogames at all

It's pandering to sjws, but sjws don't like it. Every single time.

Utter faggot.

>nerdy white men's internet

So freedom? Innovation? Fun?

cringe

Not an argument

>Launch with no lobbies and $100 worth of DLC

Who do KT think they are? DoA5 already got a bad rep for having billion dollars worth of DLC rivaling train simulator. They won't be able to pull it off again.

NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY YOUR NORMIE POLITICS GAME YOU FUCKING DICKNOSE

Here's an idea

DON'T FUCKING BUY IT IF YOU DON'T WANT IT YOU RETARD

this isn't an argument

this isn't an argument

these are both trendy reddit-tier magapede soundbites

>Buy game
>Can't upgrade to deluxe after buying standard game
What a dumb company.

I didn't buy it though.

Attached: sdfdfg.png (588x64, 5K)

cope

Any other industry
>I don't like this product
>I'm sorry sir how may I help improve your experience? Would you like a refund?

Video games
>I don't like this product
>DON'T BUY IT THEN FAGGOT

When can I buy the deluxe costumes?! Why do I get treated like this for getting a physical copy!

I know one truth, that you are a faggot.

You say they're NPCs for repeating the same words, but that's just how language is meant to be used. If you're really a conscious human being in a sea of NPCs, then tell everyone how to dismantle this political situation. If you can't, then recognize it's not just a matter of "just stop arguing lol". Everyone is right for continuing the tug of war, and what you're doing is literally whining. Your baby ass opinion doesn't matter.

>implying we care what niggers think about video gaymes

>FUCK DOA6, FUCK SJWs, PLAY SC6

'Better' is subjective, but it's just a fact that existing fans get burned when developers try to expand the game/franchise's appeal.

Is this game worth playing for Marie Rose?

I replied to a post specifically singling out KT and that was my point. Retards think MORE MONEY MEANS IT'S WORSE :O when in reality it's just cosmetics, the least intrusive DLC practice and the way DOA is forced to make money.

Nico is the new hotness

Attached: 1551563546439.jpg (3840x2160, 1.23M)

The argument is that SJWs behave the same way Christian Conservatives did in the 90s when it comes to censorship in video games.

I have yet to see a refutation.

TLoU2

>remove fanservice to please sjws
>add it back in as paid DLC for $100
>ITS JUST COSMETICS YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY IT
the absolute state of doa

God I wish that was me.

not exactly. The jiggle is tied to costumes because of their "physics" half ass. So to get the best jiggle you need the dlc outfits or, at the very least, the deluxe edition outfits.

There are people who will defend this.

this right here

I care because what other people think has recently had a direct effect on what I enjoy lately

Attached: 1427200020589.jpg (850x1137, 268K)

Who specifically? There are two characters on the picture.

>Who specifically?

Yes

This.
People only talk about fanservice and SJWs in DOA threads because shills can't downplay these facts. They can only falsely claim that the breasts weren't nerfed.

Trying to appease both sides will always get you hated by both sides. Its why I hate centristfags. Pick a side and fight, be a man.

>he keeps replying to himself

Attached: sigh.webm (1088x720, 1.51M)

The skimpier outifts are part of the $100 DLC unlike 5, which had unlockable swimsuits. They removed it from the base game for 6 to please SJWs and are charging fans an arm and leg to get it back.

>imagine being a human
wow

I bet you're the type to insult and put Yea Forumsirgins down for wanting to have sex when it's one of the most basic primal instincts..

Nigga I hope this is the final nail in the coffin for mainline DoA and that is may serve as an example of what not to do as a dev/publisher.

God bless american consumers who pay for my games.

Attached: 1551638293410.jpg (1074x808, 167K)

Notice that he does want the money

>nerf breasts to pander to SJWs
>preorders hit zero
>desperately showcase worse jiggle than the previous game
>shills will claim this makes up for the nerfed breasts

Yes. Kill your local commies.

The greater message will be that removing fanservice has a directly negative impact in a fan service centric game. That scarlet is going to sale more than mainline will teach a lesson to the industry for ages.

>They realized their mistake and fixed it.
No they didn't, the breasts are still smaller. Fix that and I'll buy the game. Until then, it's still tainted by sjw pandering.

The irony of this post. Nothing was improved, every single model is worse and every animation is suspect. I was watching some gameplay and it was astonishing how bad the fighting looked. Limbs did not seem to be attached to sockets.

Except he's right, shill.

So are you just 12? Is that it? Is that why you are so oblivious to your behavior?

it does speak volumes to how this pathetic pretense of anonymity killed this board.

>shills for DOA
>thinks he can tell anyone what to do

What the fuck it has to do with left or right? why do you autists immedately project it into a cold war themed ideological conflict everytime a game design decision is made? Ever thought that maybe they toned down the sexualization because they want it to be known primarily as a fighting game and not some volleyball vacation, XNAlara model exporter erogi with occasional fighting inbetween entries that is never taken seriously by the FGC? That they want the game to be remembered for the fighting game mechanics and features while STILL keeping the pretty ladies gimmick it's also known for, but not exclusively by said pretty ladies?

Attached: 1550861996376.jpg (460x306, 32K)

>"stop making my job hard to do! doa6 sales aren't doing well right now!! i need this bonus!"

>thinks crying shill is an argument
You TORtanic faggots need to be gassed. The game is an overall downgrade from LR, mainly due to lack of content and the ridiculous unlock system, but to say EVERYTHING is worse is retarded. The game looks better overall, if only slightly, and many of the animations you're sperging over are directly ripped from 5.

>Ever thought that maybe they toned down the sexualization because they want it
to make money from lefties
Ever think why they brought back fanservice? To make money from fans.
Ever think why a "fan" would defend any and all of these decisions? Because they're not a fan, they're a shill.

too late for me, pulled a DoA5 but worse in the regards of monwy grabbing DLC and backpedalling after the changes fell through

Attached: 1551595654440.png (319x406, 148K)

>animations are worse
>lighting is worse
>boob sizes are worse
>jiggle physics are worse
>roster is worse
>dlc practices are worse
Waaaaah stop making DOA out to be tortanic
LEL

>Ever think why a "fan" would defend any and all of these decisions?
Because they're a fan of the gameplay and aren't gachafag secondaries?

There is no fucking toned down sexualization you idiot, stop falling for his bullshit.

Does this look toned down to you? You could go to a S&M hardcore porn site and not find an outfit lewder than this.

Attached: 1551565704634.webm (889x500, 2.9M)

A fan of the gameplay would still be playing 5LR which is objectively superior.

>faggots

There is no plural to be had here.

>2ch owned by an American
>4ch owned by a Japanese
Que? Why is it swapped?

>no swimsuits
>Christie's breasts are smaller
Why even bother with a censored game?

Why the fuck is Mortal Kombat and DOA covering up their women and men with gay fucking superhero outfits?

>small breasts
>no toned down sexualization

they think they can get money from casuals while forcing fans to buy a censored game. When fans refuse, shills come out of the woodwork to blame fans for a game dying. MK is too mainstream to die this way, but DOA shills are doing this.

>we made the tits a bit smaller and have them wearing more clothes as default to show we care about the image of our game
>all the other typical sexy stuff like the skimpy outfits and keep the cowtits waifu and loli character the mainstream hates about it are still there to create conflicting opinions about our game

Congrats, you manage to piss off both your fan base and the people you were trying to bring over to your side all in one go. That's quite an accomplishment.

>make Kasumi and Ayane thin as fuck
>ITS NOT TONED DOWN I SWEAR JUST BUY THE DLC

>smaller boobs than DOA5
>no fucking toned down sexualization

read filename
thanks to that one user that took the dead on arrival 6s screenshot

Attached: andthentheshilldied.png (1920x1080, 3.14M)

I realized that there are no swimsuits in DOA6.

Even Momiji will be a DLC character.

and no base seifukus at all for everyone

They are pandering to a crowd

the crowd with sub 30 IQ who would even pay this much for a shitty game

Attached: Untitled.png (658x407, 94K)

stop being retarded
>women in bikinis is sexist
guess its time to ban women from beaches and swimming pools across the world
its funny how the people screaming racism and sexism are the most violent people around trying to destroy someone else's freedom just based on the color of their skin or if they like something
>make fun of nerds for their hobbies
>start enjoying hobbies nerds enjoy
destroy the nerds haven by bullying them even harder

what newshits dont seem to understand is
>60 greens for a "full" game (meaning development, pr, etc)
>100 greens for 2/two/dos/due/ichi skins at the moment you buy it, the rest is soon™
and forgetting that everyone can actually see right now that nicos skin is a literal recolour of her base costume

>Literally no outfits other than palette swaps
>No bikinis
>Story mode is 2 hours long
Gonna buy Xtreme 3 Scarlet instead

>not being a degenerate perverts is called "pandering to SJWs"

The absolute state of virgins

DOA6 still has sexy costumes... but they didn't know how to market their own game. That's the problem.

SJWs obviously wouldn't buy it even if it got praised, and DOA fans (except the paypiggies) won't buy it.

Yeah, meanwhile the males are genocidals. Just because they got 1 thing right( women are incompetent) doesn't excuse the rest. Kys

>Even Momiji will be a DLC character
Please god no don't ruin her too. Nyo was already too much

Nyo looks fine you raging faggot.

i know its hard to cope with her new looks but yikes

>worse looking

it looks better though

yo shillbori why did you not reply to this?

She looks good. Animations are bad but her model is fine. Not as good as in 5 but better than the fat-faced X3 model.

Everyones on about tits and ass but is anyone else happy that all girls have cuter faces than DoA5?

>cuter
???????

Attached: 1551521615379.jpg (1920x4320, 1.35M)

>shill
Retard I said the game is a downgrade from LR.
There's no denying several characters got nerfed. Nyo isn't one of them.

Honoka and Marie look the same. Kasumi looks worse (I think it's the jaw). Kokoro looks better.

Goddamit, flip the 2 kokoro's already, you fucking faggot.

I don't get this and I assume these threads are bait. Considering the censorship ended up being a ruse to the point where the director showed up with pornstars at Evo to showcase the game and it was so lewd they had to cut the stream.

Kokoro is not sexy and cute in DOA6

He wants people to think the better-looking one is from LR.

It's the first time she looks good. She was a potato in 4 and 5.

i didnt make that image, but also its better because shills will say
>new good old bad
and then not even check the image

this but unironically; gassing the gamergaters and the SJW and anti-sjw crowds would make the internet a really fucking great place

>NO WAIT THE SJWS DON'T LIKE IT THAT MEANS ITS GOOD
Said no one. Fuck off and enjoy your low sales.

>the censorship ended up being a ruse
Didn't they censor Marie damage? Also boob size and jiggle is reduced

No tiddy no buy, nethercucks

ok , first they look better in DoA5 and second Yes tits are impoortant on a DoA game

changing youre ip doesnt mean shit you retarded shill

>resetnigger getting upset about a game not pandering to them.
Don't you faggots moan constantly when there aren't trannies or homosexuals to self-insert into?

>a ruse
see

What is this supposed to be showing? 6 has worse lighting? Her hair looks like plastic.

If you like conformity of opinion and mainstream consensus bootlicking maybe.

>the director showed up with pornstars at Evo to showcase the game and it was so lewd they had to cut the stream
cut by an american in japan. also they were gravure models not pornstars

Maybe he just doesn't like irrational retards like yourself

I thought it was an SJW game?

I didn't buy it because it clearly wasn't aimed at me, I hope they like the basedbux.

>not noticing the smaller boobs
>not noticing the new horseface
>not noticing no navels
at least you noticed the enb tier lighting

Just give me the small bikinis and im happy ... also , it is possible to remove the mask of La mariposa ?

Attached: DoA_LastRound09.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Not him but
>not noticing the new horseface
Fuck. Now I can't unsee

Face and tits look the same. Bellybutton is embarrassing though.

Why do you write in capslock, are you 12?

What's the point of appealing to people who don't buy your product anyway.

I'm not the one who gets so upset when people disagree with me that i'm willing to deplatform and maybe even kill them.

>Face and tits look the same.
0/10 try harder next time

but even bikinis aren't gonna look good on a stick figures so what's the point?

That article is unironically based. We should have gassed the Goobergators and anti ESS JAY DUBBYAS while we had the chance. Such a shame that we let them get away with their bullshit. Now Drumpf is president (though not for long).

Attached: 1490407750048s.jpg (200x250, 6K)

Except they do. Lighting and hair are noticeably worse. Bellybutton on right looks terrible, though I can't tell how left's looks because it's blocked. The tits look the same size, albeit a bit saggier on the right. Face is exactly the same except left's hat blocking the forehead.

Seething

They're even pandering to pandas.

Attached: Pandaing.webm (744x508, 1.65M)

>devs don't care about artistic freedom

Reminder that you can spectate two CPUs fight each other.

Attached: 1551644095562.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Diego was boring at first. Then I picked him again and clumsily bested my way to a win. Not too sure if it was luck or if Diego is actually a good fighter that just has a boring air about him.

My digital copy of the game is all sorts of fucking buggy and won't let me play much of the story without freezing so I don't even know his story.

Based Eugene

>tone down your game enough to piss off your old fans
>but not enough to please your SJW overlords
You gotta commit if you intend to backstab your old fans.

His story is pretty barebones but I ended up liking him more than I expected. Considering we got Rig last time I don't think Diego is too bad.

how are there dinosaurs

they never explained this but there's dinosaurs somehow

Attached: 1543840877330.png (960x1600, 340K)

>graphics option do not affect fps at all
>story mode has slowmo like voices
but why
because they need realistic and "more human" females now
no there are no dinnousars, ninjas and the like, its all in youre head

>hiring two gravure models means they uncensored the game
Nope, tits still nerfed and swimsuits still missing

>i wish I could just shill DOA freely
No!

>DOA shills defending with SJWs
Hahaha two peas in a pod
>"it's not like all the fanservice is gone!!"

How is Honoka's chest in DOA6?

big 10/10

oh right i should make a comparison since i have both games

THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME, it impresses me how you DoAfags can tell which character is which

The one of two characters who were unnerfed and the only example that can be used when pretending the entire cast wasn't nerfed

Attached: try again.png (500x500, 12K)

Untouched unlike Kasumi's, Ayane's, Helena's, and Tina's. Kasumi, Leifang, and Ayane also lost thickness from their thighs, which is far more egregious in my opinion.

Please do

Cute factor was decreased in 6. Clear as water.

>matched up against a Rig/Diego players
>mfw I immediately disconnect

If you faggots want to see half-naked men, why don't you just watch gay porn?

Attached: 1518161535605.jpg (1080x1080, 1.2M)

It would have been so easy to make money out of this game ... so easy ... better match making ... better photo mode ... leave the girls as they were ... pump a bunch of skimpy outfits ...

Attached: DoA5Helena.jpg (800x450, 100K)

>tfw DOA5 Helena and X3 Helena looks better than DOA6 Helena

>DOA with WB games photo mode
I wish
It's embarrassing they don't have lobbies, especially since there was already a delay.

what game? she looks hot so at least they got that one right. I refuse to play games with ugly characters

>there's fuss about sexuality in a video game!
no buy. simple as that. If a main selling point is poorly animated jiggle then I'm better off saving my time/money.

If you've purchased a Dead or Alive game post Itagaki, you're a moron and don't respect yourself enough.

But I guess that defines the people who spent $80 on a shitty volleyball game that had less content than one TWO GENERATIONS BEFORE IT IN THE SAME SERIES, just to spite some landwhale online.

This.
They need to stop trying to pander to Yea Forums and waifufags

5 was fun to play. 6 is the logical conclusion though. There's no way I could buy this.

To be fair, I don't even think Itagaki had an issue with 5 until it went HOG FUCKING WILD with the DLC.

I do miss when they had a bigger budget and tried to lead the way in terms of graphics. Are there any big budget fanservice games left or at least decent enough to not just be two drawings talking to each other VN style?

they would be gods by now if they just stick to their fan base knowing how things are going with the sjws screaming about everything ... sjws have never buy your games ... i'm so disappointed . If you wanted to get into the pro scene god damn make a new IP dont backstab ur fanbase.

Attached: DoA5Tina white bikini.jpg (1024x1821, 190K)

I base my opinions on what I think, and I think SJW shit is the biggest cancer to grace the earth.

Dead or Alive wasn't even a fanservice game back then. It was just a goofy amalgamation of what Itagaki liked.

Tits. Check.
Ninjas. Check.
Badass fighting. Check.

Why are DOA threads so shit?

>Bonnie (((Ruberg)))

>waifufags
VV will literally make more money in a years than DOA6 will in its lifetime.
>b-b-but overpriced DLC
Nigga, I spend that much in a single week if there's something I want.
DOA6 is shit, deal with it shill.

Very few bought the game so you'll either get a thread about the censorship or anons dumping pics they didn't even take themselves to ERP.

why do u bring VV here ? that sht is japan only . and yes i know i can do a bunch of sht to download it but it will still be in japanese

>it will still be in japanese
Who cares? Do you think they have big floating kanji instead of tits and asses or something?

Kasumi is no longer cute

Reread the post I was answering to.

isnst that relevant to a DoA discussion ? gues why " Very Few ppl " bought the game

>emersoncentral.com/texts/essays-first-series/self-reliance/

That's still conformity.

isn't that relevant to a DoA discussion ? guess why " Very Few people " bought the game

If it was as simple as convincing SJWs to hate something to get sales to skyrocket, I'd wager they would be some rich SJWs.

Attached: 2019.03.02-16.21.jpg (1080x1920, 325K)

well somehow they manage to piss off both sides so ... very impressive in my opnion

Itagaki was responsible for the worst game in the series. He's missed from Ninja Gaiden but not DOA.

Are the higher-ups at KT mentally challenged? What kind of company doesn't want its customers to double dip?

Jesus christ resetera and discord raids really fucked the place up

Guess they "fixed" the "toxic board culture" after all

The board is 90% shitposters memeing at each other and baiting for (you)s. It's been like this for years.

guess his shift ended. it was fun while it lasted

She hasn't been since DOA4

3 is great if you had the Booster Disc.

I wasn't talking about 3.

There's legit shills here.
Unless the devs are small/medium sized, do not trust any thread here.
KT can afford to pay shills and they have done so even during the disaster that was DW9.

OMG BUTTS AND TITS LETS BUY IT BASED GOOBERGATE BROS LETS SHOW THEM FEMINAZIS WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE ABOUT!!!

Fanboys are not shills. KT are too cheap to properly market their games let alone pay people to shitpost here.

KT would have made more shekels if they brought Venus Vacation on Steam.

So you're talking about 4 then.

That wasn't even that bad either. It's better than how 6 is looking to be.

Doing it for free is worse I would say.
Also they had to pay journalists for all of these interview so Shimbori could spread his lies, I don't see why they wouldn't pay some shills.

It never pandered to SJW's. It initially just wanted to be seen as a normal fighting game that could be esport friendly. Thats what they said and thats how it was, simple as that. And it might have worked if they just stuck with it, but they did end up flip flopping for no good reason. DOA5 was all fanservice and it was the worst selling and least popular DOA ever made; they had factual precedence to back up the idea that pandering to incels was an incredibly shitty move that doesn't pay off. But again, arbitrarily, they decided to travel down that failed road once again for DOA6.

Theres nothing left to be said. Its just a dumb and bad game even without the incel pandering.

Where is the trainer, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1546918255650.jpg (760x840, 146K)

It's not. 4 is an unbalanced piece of shit that barely looked better than 2U, which was an original Xbox game. For all the shit people (justly) heap on 6 it's not as bad as 4 was.

>It never pandered to SJW's
They sure used a lot of their rhetoric for people for didn't

Attached: DOA 6 smaller boobs.png (497x69, 19K)

>Doing it for free is worse I would say.
Absolutely. They're retards but they arent shills. KT of all publishers are too cheap to pay for that.
>Also they had to pay journalists for all of these interview so Shimbori could spread his lies
>pay journalists for interviews
What the fuck are you talking about? Sites gladly take interviews like that for clicks.

4 was the best and most popular DOA had ever been you history revisionist gaslighting autist, plus it had better graphical fidelity than DOA5 so you're double wrong.

Go masturbate and cry, no one cares faggot. Learn a real fighting game.

Oh no! Please don't sit on my face, I can't breathe!
Gah, I easily bench 800lbs but I suddenly don't have the strength to push you off my face haha.
Don't stop the match ref, I refuse to tap out. Let her smother me with her butt until I ass out if you have to, I'm not tapping out!

>Sites gladly take interviews like that for clicks
Nope, they would rather shills the last AAA game rather than your niche game if there's no money on the table.
There's plenty of small devs who want to have some visibility but can't because gaming journalist in the west are a joke.

I still find 2U to be the best in the series.

this.

3 sold better. 2 and 5 as well if you count rereleases.

>>But again, arbitrarily, they decided to travel down that failed road once again for DOA6.

i wish it was more like DoA5 , is not a good fighting game and it lacks fanservice.

did anyone look at Mila's idle animation

looks retarded

dude DoA was never about the gameplay.... i cant believe i gotta say this things .

It plays better than 5. DOA in general plays better than any 3D fighters without Virtua in the title. Namcofags can get fucked.

And they fucking failed to get into EVO while a game people literally know nothing about (in the west) made it.
>they had factual precedence to back up the idea that pandering to incels was an incredibly shitty move that doesn't pay off
Nigga, they literally said DOA5 DLC allowed the game to stay alive for years and VV is making mad dosh unlike this.

>Panders to SJWs
>SJWs hate it
But that's EVERY time.
>b-but this time it's different, please buy game
No fuck off

2U was just 2, updated, and added in a Hitomi and Tengu. It was ultimately a better game and followup than DOA3 was. DOA4 was just an expansion upon DOA2U, along with the newer DOA3 characters.

DOA3 was basically never good beyond aesthetics. It looked nice, had great stage design, and iirc ALL the girl costumes were modest, but the gameplay was broken to fucking shit and a buggy mess of retarded infinite combos.

If there were a DOA with 4's gameplay and 3's character/outfit design, that'd be the most serious any DOA could be taken. DOAD was almost that, but it did have some shitty glitches cause they tinkered where they shouldn't have, and it was also only on the fucking POS Nintendo 3DS.

>if it had 4's broken, unbalanced gameplay
Get fucked. You know nothing about fighting games.

idk what to tell man i just feel like i pay 170€ for a downgraded DoA5 , im betting hard on the upcoming updates

Oh no, don't get me wrong. The game is absolutely not worth getting now. It plays better than 5 but is lacking so much content that it's best to wait for the inevitable rerelease or the f2p version.

>arguing which turd smells the most pleasant

You're looking for the Tekken thread

Pretty sure I'm in the right place; this thread reeks of insecurity and desperation.

>shill running damage control

Staying alive and struggling to survive is not the same as excelling and doing well.

Took the entire game's 7 year lifetime to attain 1 million sales despite being on every single console except phones and 3ds along with like 3 revision rereleases, while earlier DOA managed 1 million by their first year, were single console exclusives, or weren't rereleased.

DOA5 did disgustingly bad as far as profit margins go. Team Ninja were butthurt and autistic about it though so they just told everyone who didn't like 5 to fuck off and insisted the real true DOA fans were the ones who wanted risque DLC outfits for the girls. Fuck em. They lost almost their entire fanbase with that stupid shit. They are more concerned with their own boners than actually making a popular game.

SJWs made it so if there is a black character you have to think if the decision to make this character black was some sort of political ploy against "white supremacy" or "racism". The point is the decision to do this supports a false narrative around racism. No one cared if a character was black or female until SJWs decided having white characters was literally white supremacist. You have them to thank for the state of politics in games. Believe it or not I don't want to play games thinking the devs thought making the character white or male was evil or wrong.

Attached: 1400472101957.jpg (852x998, 103K)

>They lost almost their entire fanbase with that stupid shit
Nope, they got back the japanese audience actually. At the price, maybe, of losing their western one.

Seems smaller to me. Who else did they nerf?

Everyone.
Even Marie.
Honoka and Tina are the least affected by this.

>lose 70% of your audience
>"WE GOT THE NEETS BACK!"
Wow what a truly brilliant move.

Attached: 1551451198820-1.png (239x243, 76K)

Attached: 66555.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

I want to rape Ayane and give her a rapebabby

>tits are nerfed
>lighting sucks
>asses are improved
>god-tier new sweat effect
I'm torn.

This
Millennials are so dumb lol. Im so glad im not a stupid idiot millennial. Growing up in the 80s and 90s is based. 1987 here.

Attached: 1550062698133.jpg (263x322, 17K)

>70%
I hope you can back those numbers because for all we know, the japanese audience is willing to spend far more than the western one.

Imagine if Japanese people saw Asians in their media and immediately declared it racist and Asian supremacist. Then you had to nod your head while those same people wanted mass immigration to replace you and immediately propagandized the new immigrants into hating you. You're told they need your help that the country is their only hope, only for them to be told this country is evil and racist against them when they actually cross the border and settle in Japan. You'd imagine that those same Japanese might not want immigrants in their country or those people making decisions about the media.

Attached: 1548326958780.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>>asses are improved

Attached: 1537117710902.jpg (870x675, 88K)

He's assuming the numbers for the audience and you're assuming the numbers for spending. Either way, if gacha is the future, it can die.

Don't confuse DOA5 asses with Xtreme 3 asses 5 asses were nonexistent.

this .

5 still had better than the skeletons of 6

1 million sales in 7 years for doa5
>xbox360
>ps3
>xboxone
>ps4
>vita
>pc
1 million sales in 1 year for doa3/doa4
>xbox exclusive

its not 70% less. Its at least 7 times less. It would have been 7 times less if it were xbox exclusive, but the fact DOA5 is on 5 other platforms to reach a far far greater potential audience, it's more like 35 times worse. Either the DOA audience didn't grow at all, or the primary audience it had were newcomers. Either way it performed terribly relative to its target audience. Anyone with any console could have bought DOA5, yet the game sold worse than xbox owners alone buying the previous games.

>Bases user
This website raised me since I was 10 It's all I know and I base all decisions on what my anons tell me

Id wait a month, no private lobbies sucks
Also im holding out they fix or tweak th eunlock sytstem to not be the worst

>Didn't they censor Marie damage?
No. Little people don't get the close-up

they did before release

I've never actually bothered with DOA, but a thought just occured to me from the threads I see.

Does this game even have male fighters?

>you're assuming the numbers for spending
You do not stay in the top 50 grossing games on DMM just by being there, people have to spend money for that.
And DOA VV stayed in the top 10 for MONTHS.
It's currently 15th: games.dmm.com/ranking/

You're saying that it was the lewd DLC that killed the series
>insisted the real true DOA fans were the ones who wanted risque DLC outfits for the girls. Fuck em. They lost almost their entire fanbase with that stupid shit.
but none of those numbers are about the lewd DLC, if anything the game at release was rather mild (but not as much as DOA6).
>DOA3/4 did better
Doesn't mean shit when they had little to no competition. Meanwhile DOA5 had a fuckton of competitor.
And none of this tell me anything about the relative size of the audience nor their purchasing power.

Quite a few and many are shirtless and over-muscled. There are more men than women in the game, but the women are the selling point.